The Cam Trap

Story Info
Straight to trap.
3.9k words
4.72
21.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon Adams did a double-take. Stopped, turned, shook his head and went back to the door. It was ajar. He needed to confirm what he just saw. Quietly walking back he looked around the door. Inside, amidst the computer monitors, CPU towers and cameras, was Ben. At this moment Ben was shimmying into a rather skin-tight, silver, sequin dress over a red garter belt and thong. Ben's red fishnet stockings looked lovely against his pale, perfect legs and framed them well. Jon was transfixed.

"I can see you, Jon."

Jon cursed at Ben's statement. He had been caught. Jon almost looked bashful as he closed the door with a click. He had hoped Ben would not notice his curiosity.

"Ben, I can see you are busy here." Jon pleaded, a little weaker than he imagined.

Ben turned around and Jon shut up. Ben was gorgeous, his bust filled out the tight dress, pale skin, blonde hair and piercing blue eyes regarded him.

"You like," Ben said with a little spin, he bent over flashing his ass to Jon and in the process collected a pair of silver heels.

Jon was bereft of words.

"Well, do you? Honestly, Jon, I have a show in ten minutes."

John's eyes darted around the room, there were bottles of lube and oil, several dildos and a fleshlight.

"Jon? Are you ok, did you hit your head? Should I get Amy." Then Suddenly Jon found his mouth.

"Sorry to interrupt, I didn't realise you were busy," Jon started to back away from the doorway.

Ben looked at Jon, a smile forming on her perfect lips. "Jon. Jon," Ben said trying to calm him.

Jon stopped looking from the lube, to dildos, to Ben's crotch and tits, he looked Ben in the eye than at the floor again. Jon was like a kid sprung with cookies.

"Jon, my name is Bel. You can call me that," Bel said smiling at the reaction she had provoked from her sister's boyfriend.

John nodded, like an idiot. Jon made his way to Amy's room in a daze. For a long time, he sat on the end of the bed staring at his girlfriend of twelve months. He was staring but his eyes did not see the twenty-something model in front of him.

Noticing that he was vacant and in sheer desperation Amy moved her cameltoe pussy inches away from his face. "Jon, this one?"

Jon reacted with a start.

"What the hell has gotten into you, Jon. On the way home, you threatened to fuck me raw after this modelling show. Now you look like someone who has seen a ghost."

"What does your brother do?" Jon said, finally getting hold of his facilities.

"What did that little fag do? Did he hurt you, flash you? Dad will kill him if he."

Jon interrupted. "No, Amy it's ok," he paused. "He said hi, just gave me a start. Boy, I have a headache babe."

Amy Rolled her eyes. "A headache? Really? Should I get you a pill?" Amy's tone could kill.

Jon sighed. "The red one," he said referring to the bikini's he had bought, and she had now paraded.

Amy clapped her hands excitedly together, quickly leaving the room to take pictures. An hour later she came back to a sleeping Jon.

Jon woke up when Amy came to bed. However, he kept it secret. Seeing Ben or Bel like that had made his heart race and his mouth go dry, deep within him he wanted to consume Bel. There was something primeval in the feeling he had. Hearing Amy snore, Jon snatched up his phone and started searching for transsexuals. Moving away from the pantomime Esque shemales with huge boobs and stretched cocks, he moved into traps. Jon devoured all the porn and info he could. Jon felt his cock go hard and weep pre-cum. Could this be a turning point? Jon pondered, Do I want to suck a cock? Would I have sex with one of these, people?

Several hours later Jon crept out of Amy's room. He aimed to make it to the loo, masturbate and return to bed. In his mind, it would be a quick operation. Then as he made his way down the hallway, he paused. Bel's door was closed. Jon stood there, his hand extended to knock. Caught in the storm of confusion and indecision, Jon did not notice Bel walk up behind him.

"Hi there handsome," Jon startled and turned at the sound of Bel's voice. Standing in short shorts, crop top and a short robe, her legs just seemed to go on for ages.

"Yeah," Jon's voice cracked, his eyes went wide and mouth agape. "Was just wondering where I can see the show, so I can support you?"

"Support me? Thank you lovely!"

Jon drank in her presence. Still amazed that this was his girlfriend's little brother. Bel wrote an internet address down on a scrap of paper and handed it to Jon. "This is a start," Bel yawned.

Jon noticed that she wore bracers, this was something he hadn't noticed before and it made him even harder.

"Honey I got to get some sleep."

Jon made to move away.

"Don't you think you are forgetting something? I just gave you my address, I think it's only fair to give me yours."

Jon, dashed to the toilet, his diamond strength hard-on needed release. Jon has frantically written the address for his apartment and even included the code number to get into the complex. It was odd, but breathlessly he hoped that Bel may visit him. Sitting naked in the loo he looked up the site. Hoping for relief, Jon just found arousal. Bel had a fully functioning cam site dotted with professional photoshoots. Jon searched the site with one hand as his other hand stroked his throbbing penis, lubricated by a steaming river of pre-cum.

Many of the pics were of near nudes or Bel starting dressed and then finishing in underwear with the focus being her exposed cock. Jon found himself drawn to the naked scenes, he wanted to penetrate her and to manipulate her penis. Her moaning faces, made his cock strain, and he felt himself slowly lose control. Scenes of sitting on dildos, in knee-length socks broke the riverbank.

Bel on all fours, looking over her shoulder, biting her lip and winking. Thigh-high rainbow-striped socks, her hand pulling on an ass cheek causing her asshole to gape slightly. Bel's shaved balls and cock were dangling. Her cock encased in a clear condom had blown its load and a sticky white mess was encased in the latex prison. For Jon, it was the end and ropes of cum erupted from his cock. Later when cleaned up he snuck back into Amy's bedroom and fell into a deep contented sleep.

The next week was a roller coaster. Amy was cheating. Amy also exposed she was rather poor at keeping her stories straight. One of his friends hacked Amy's phone, normally he would have been pissed. His friend instead supplied multiple pictures and videos of her having sex often with multiple partners. Seems her modelling and beauty classes that he paid for were nothing more than a fuck club. Ashamedly he masturbated to the pics of his girlfriend being sodomized in her nice red bikini. Her deep guttural groans and gaping ass farts eliciting an epic amount of cum from his cock and an orgasm that left his dick sore.

Jon dumped Amy. He then went back to the world of guys, computer games and porn. His porn, however, was personalised. Not long after the breakup, he got a direct message from one admin of Bel's Super Slut website. It was Bel who expressed outrage at his treatment and sent through a series of pics. Jon quickly accepted.

Bikini pics were, by far his favourite. Bel always struggled to contain her cock in a thong. Her tits stood out and she seemed to get a kick out of wearing them. When messages came through and she asked if he had any requests, Jon always suggested the white bikini. Bel sent a salacious message saying to watch this evening. With no other plans, Jon very much intended to do so.

Excitedly he watched the clock till the time for the cam show. The cam show opened on the usual backdrop. In the middle was Bel, dressed in a white bikini. Her sing-song voice showed they were trying something new. The camera panned down to her rather erect phallus that had once again escaped the confines of the white thong bikini bottom. Bel was oiled from head to toe. Grasping her cock she gave it a savage wank.

"Jon if you are out there you should get a parcel soon."

Jon stared at the screen and jumped as his doorbell rang. Pulling his gym shorts up he quickly made his way to the door. Swinging it open, he was accosted by the sight of Phil, a hundred and fifty-pound delivery man.

"Sign," Phil's lack of motivation plain. Jon quickly signed the tablet and took the small book-sized parcel. Jon then closed the door on the unmotivated Phil.

Walking back over to the computer Jon unwrapped his special delivery. There in the parcel was a steel rod, some anti-bacterial cleaner and some lube. Jon picked up the small stainless steel rod and looked at it curiously. He looked down at the computer screen and the devices use rapidly became clear.

Bel's cock was amazing. Size-wise it was winning no prizes, neither length or thickness. What however it had was beauty in form and colour. Its shaft was ashy white with a dusting of purple and pink, just like her skin. It was ribbed like a worm, you could see the layers of muscle. Finishing it all off was her glans, an absolute object of perfection. In this situation, Bel knew her audience and her goods. Her penis was oiled down, shining in the stage light she had set up in her room. Everything was focused on her and her penis, especially the stainless steel rod, penetrating her urethra.

Jon was hypnotised. The stainless steel rod now deeply in her urethra was slowly with the force of gravity descending further. Bel's moans alone made Jon want to ejaculate. With all of his strength, he held on. The first rod descended almost all the way, Bel grasped her cock with her other hand and stroked the shaft while drizzling oil onto the erotic and profane image. She retracted the rod, slowly and then fished around producing a slightly thicker one. Once again with a lady-like grunt, she penetrated the eye of her penis and after pushing the silver rod Bel moaned and allowed gravity to dictate her pleasure.

The removal of the second rod caused a trickle of pre-cum to ooze forth from her abused glans. The insertion of the third, caused her moan to be more grutal and animalistic and reminded Jon of Amy's cries of an anal orgasm. Jon was increasingly finding it difficult to hold back. Bel, now with a steel rod transfixing her perfect little cock, rolled and inserted a silver dildo into her rectum. It was all too much for Bel, and she slowly removed the rod, groaning in ecstasy to coat the towel beneath her in a huge cumshot.

Jon's cock was hard in his hands and he had ejaculated several times. Bel's show had hurt him, his cock felt abused but happy, the muscle in its base, the one he assumed that controlled ejaculation, it was bruised or torn. Although her show had hurt his penis, his penis didn't mind. Both Jon and his penis rested that night in exhaustion. However what he did not see was, Bel's father an intolerant religious nutter named Greg, at the insistence of Amy, Bel's sister knock down the door and throw her fag brother out of the house. The irony being that Greg felt he was pleasing God in dealing with a transgressor, never realising his daughter was the bigger whore.

Jon had no idea of Bel and her predicament. He awoke the next morning. Showered and prepared for another day as a data analyst. He even found time to revisit the white bikini pictures, his mind imagining what it would be like to penetrate and savour Bel's body. He still wasn't sure he wanted to suck cock, but if he was to suck cock, he wanted it to be someone like Bel.

Dressing he prepared to go to work. When he heard the door buzzer. Wondering if it was another delivery or if it was one of the other residents, he went to the door, never bothering to check who it was he opened. Moments later Jon was in for a shock.

"I assume by the fact we need to pick your jaw up Jon this is unexpected," Bel said.

Jon stood in the doorway looking at the smart business dressed woman in front of him. "I didn't expect that you would come to see me in person," Jon stammered. "I had thought you would want me to give you money for any contact."

"Silly, I don't want money from you." Bel's laugh put him at ease and he welcomed her into his tidy but empty apartment.

"So, to what do I owe the honour?" John said to Bel after ushering her to his Ikea standard but stylish couch, he sat opposite in an identical one.

Bel touched the couch and looked around. "Nice place, Jon."

Her voice and the way she said Jon made his cock hard and tight, it almost involuntarily spasmed. "Yeah not too bad," Jon replied with a croak.

Bel smiled. "Do you share? The apartment," Bel quickly added.

"No. I had a roommate, but they left when they got fired, why do you ask."

Bel sighed and contemplated Jon's question, biting her lower lip, she looked up.

"I got kicked out last night, rather violently.

"Oh," Jon said his face awash with concern.

"I needed to get the police involved to get my things. Which as you could imagine was a little embarrassing." Bel returned to biting her lip.

"Did you get it all," Jon said, his voice laden with concern and he leant forward to touch Bel's hand resting on her knee.

"Yes, at a cost I am afraid. No one will rent to me in this town now, as you know, my father is a powerful real estate manager, let's just say he wants to run me out of town."

Jon stood up, angry at the hypocritical, tiny-brained man that was Bel and Amy's father. "You could stay here," Jon said, a little more excited than he realised.

"Really? That would be great!" Bel exclaimed.

"I'll take the day off and help you move in, this will be fantastic!" Jon said helping her up and giving her a spontaneous hug.

Bel melted into Jon, the hug was fantastic and reassuring, especially after her night. Arm in arm he led her to what would be her room, and she felt at peace with Jon guiding her.

"This is the room, the odd thing about this place is that I could never work out which was the master bedroom, I think they are equal," Jon said, showing the rather empty room the only furniture being a generic desk and bed.

"It's perfect, bigger than." Bel Paused a troubled look coming over her face. "There, this is now home," Bel finished. "How much is rent?"

"It's covered by my job in some salary deal, but I think it is five hundred a week," Jon did more calculations in his head. "So say four hundred a week net and power included."

"Deal," said extending his hand. "I'll not want nor expect the first months pay as you need to get back on your feet."

"With statements like that Jon you could keep a girl swooning," Bel replied, shaking Jon's huge fist.

Later they both sat in the lounge room. The delivery guys finished up their paperwork and thanked both Jon and Bel. As they left Jon recognised the unmotivated Phil from last night, his cock oozed and painful twitched in memory of the evening.

"I may have to set the studio up in the lounge room Jon," Bel said standing up to pace some things out her high heels clicking on the floor as she did. "I guess you'll have a front-row seat." She said this as she walked up to stand in front of Jon and realise that even in her heels Jon was a massive guy. This Bel thought, could get interesting.

"I'd love a front seat at your show." Jon sounded like a kid in a candy store, a candy store that caused you to have erections.

"Hmmm, let me look at you," Bel ran her hand over Jons beard and his large chest. "Jon, could you help me?"

"Help, you?" Jon said the concept causing his intelligence to regress.

"Yeah, help little old me," Bel said demurely, as she tipped her head to one side and winked at Jon.

"Sure," was all he could say, from the clouds of euphoria and lust he now lived in.

****

Jon was never a fan of being naked. Bel reassured him as she oiled his naked body. Both were naked now and stood in his living room.

"Now baby," Bel began as she put down the oil. "This is a rehearsal, a trial, we are recording, but it is special and I don't think I'll release it, this is for us."

"Ok," Jon said, feeling confidence as Bel referred to them as a couple.

Jon's cock stood alert and rigid, worse after Bel had given it a loving but sadly a quick rub over, she had touched the tip and said to it almost directly, more to come.

"So what am I to do Bel?"

Bel felt her cock twitch when the man-mountain behind her said her name. "Well we will use me as a bit of a toy," Bel said, putting on a white bikini top.

"A toy," Jon stammered his cock now bubbling pre-cum from the glans.

"Yes, a toy, a very special toy, one that you won't break will you?" She said stepping into a thong, then trying and failing to contain the erect cock within its cotton prison.

Bel stood in front of the camera set up, stage light glistening off her hot, nubile form.

"This is Bel, and this is Jon's special toy." Bel paused and pulled the front of her thong to the side allowing her cock to bounce free, shiny, tempting and erotic it bobbed up and down with the movement of her hips. "Jon has been so nice to me he is getting a special prize." Bel paused, grabbed her cock by the base and squeezed it to the top, forcing a drool of pre-cum out her cock-head. Bel licked her finger. "That prize is me."

Jon stood aroused and blown away, Bel was a sensual predator on the screen and in person. Bel walked over, one tiny hand compared to Jon's huge chest, the other hand's fingertips dancing on the sensitive head and frenulum of Jon's aching cock. Bel kissed Jon and slid her tongue into her new lover, rejoicing in his groan as he fell into her passionate kiss. Soon Bel noticed her fingers coated in a web of sticky pre-cum. Taking her index finger she stopped kissing Jon long enough to sample his lust induced fluid and to note that her string of pre-cum descended from the head of her cock almost to the ground.

Bel suddenly squatted, her cock ached, and she wanted to utterly debauch herself with this man. His cock looked large and bigger than before. Grasping its base she gave it an oiled and groan-inducing stroke. Jon was almost unsteady on his feet; it felt that good. Then without warning, she took it as far as it would go into her mouth. Jon groaned loudly, a sound that caused her cock to drool a puddle of pre-cum. Bel swirled her tongue around and orally destroyed Jon. His penis constantly leaked a bittersweet pre-cum. Jon begged her to fuck him and she felt him get harder than any man she had ever been with before.

Bel released Jon's cock from the sweet prison that was her mouth. Jon panting felt like this was his first time, if his first time was with a turned on pornstar. Bel concerned her beautiful giant might fall and hurt himself in ecstasy. She motioned for him to sit on the couch. Sitting Jon down, Bel spread his legs and sat between them. Her face was inches away from Jon's twitching member.

"Oh honey," Bel said, stretching up and placing the cock next to her petite tits. She spat a long stream out of her mouth and onto the sensitive head. Jon's cut cock twitched with pleasure. "I think we need to pop your top before you have a coronary." Jon nodded dumbly, more in shock he hadn't coated his lover in a bucket of his cum.

Bel climbed up placing a knee either side of his hips, her breasts at his eye level. She then took hold of his cock and lined it up with her asshole.

"Jon, be a dear, and suck my tits." Jon quickly obliged and took the puffy nipples one at a time into his mouth. Distractingly he felt his cock head slid up against her anus. "Baby this is all for you and you alone," with that statement she pushed his sensitive and excited cock into her bowel and with a grunt descended on his shaft. Bel felt his cock twitch and fill her bowels.

Now with the pressure taken off, she felt Jon grabbed her by the hips and maneuvered her. Bel felt him thrust his cock deeper into her, filling her internally.

12