The Cam Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was Bel's turn to groan like a beast. Jon plowed his petite transgendered girlfriend. He lifted her off his cock and threw her onto the couch, with some help he penetrated her again. Removing one hand from her hip he grasped her cock. Rhythmically with each pleasurable thrust of his cock deep into her bowels he stroked her penis, finishing with a mind-numbing swipe with his thumb over her ultra-sensitive cock-head.

Bel was surprised by her lover and in the brief moments where she could think thanked the stars that all this could happen. She was now in doggy, Jon's phallus pounding her fuck hole and butter-like mess of his pounded out cum and lube. He was reaching the point of no return. Bel thought to herself she wanted to have some fun with her new boyfriend, so sped him cumming quickly along. With a little concentration, she clamped her sphincter down on Jon's cock. He grunted, slowed and moaned, she pushed back allowing her ass to take all of his penis inside her.

Turning, she bit her lip and winked. "Jon fill up my fuck hole honey, fill up the little lady boys ass."

Jon did, with a grunt and a twitch from his flesh cannon she felt her bowels fill up with a huge load of cum.

Both sat on the couch, covered in a sheen of oil, cum, lube and sweat. Bel didn't sit exactly on the couch she sat on Jon, both their cocks standing between her shapely legs. Both her and Jon panting.

"Jesus," Bel mustered.

Jon nodded, his eyes glazing over but looking toward both their spent and erect cocks.

Bel reached forward and rubbed both cocks together with a sigh. They hadn't even come close to the debauched entertainment they had planned. However, she was satiated for now.


12