The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristanna started to talk with a very submissive, almost shy tone. Unfitting for the tall amazon, "It's the school I come from. I was there and I can guarantee the nuns do an amazing job at bringing the girls back to the faith. But they are struggling for money this year, they don't want to raise their cost as to not burden the parents of the girls there, so they are looking for alternatives. Donors and sponsors that can assist the school on a regular basis. I was wondering if you would be interested in supporting them."

Margaret was reading the information on the paper and nodding. She finally looked Kristanna in the eyes, "And this is some sort of reformatory? Like a rehab center?"

The nun did her best to clarify, "Yes, sort of. But it's not just that. Any parents that believe their girls might be straying too far from the Lord can send them there."

"So you strayed far from the Lord, sister Morgan?" Margaret provoked. Kristanna just lowered her head looking at the ground, folding her arms, almost giving herself a hug. Margaret noticed the insensitivity of her question, she had touched a deeply personal subject, but it was too late now

"I... yes, at some point. And... and as you can see, I found my way back to his arms! And now you could help other girls like me do the same!" Kristanna replied, raising the tone of the conversation.

Margaret admired the nun's strength, bouncing back from that invasive question with a sales pitch! She nodded a few times seeming like she was in favor of the idea, "This seems like a noble cause, sister. I will talk to my financial office, I'm sure we can call your former school and come up with some way to help." She turned away from Kristanna again, looking at the maid Rosa, as she put up another flower decoration, "Further back, Rosa! Further back!" Margaret then turned back to Kristanna and folded the pamphlet, "Is that all, sister Morgan? As you can see I am a bit busy here preparing a celebration. It's Susan's birthday tomorrow and we will have a surprise party for her here. It has to be perfect!"

Despite how she tried to appear, Margaret sounded exhausted and upset. The word "perfect" came out of her mouth with such anger. Kristanna saw through it, she hesitated but decided to actually poke further at this wound, "Something seems to be bothering you, Mrs. Gregson. Would you like to maybe talk about it?"

The woman narrowed her eyes at first, trying to understand Kristanna's angle. She then smiled, "Ah, I get it. Father Falon sent you here, didn't he?"

Kristanna began to shake her head in an effort to deny it, but she saw the opportunity here. Turning her initial head-shaking into an obvious nodding gesture as she replied, "N... actually... yes, yes he did. I saw you were distressed last Sunday. He said maybe you needed someone to talk to about "women's issues... " Margaret's expression turned very serious. She immediately grabbed Kristanna's arm and tried to drag the nun back in the house. Initially, Kristanna didn't even move as she was way stronger and heavier than Margaret. But she quickly allowed herself to be pulled, sporting a confused expression.

They walked to the living room, Margaret sat Kristanna on the sofa and spoke down to her, almost whispering her scolding. "What did he tell you?" Kristanna looked confused, acting as if she did not understand any of the attitude. Looking up to the upset older woman, "He... I... he only told me that you needed to talk, that something was disturbing your peace and he couldn't help you as a man. That maybe you needed a woman to talk to."

Margaret had a moment of relief, she leaned back on the sofa, "Ok... I'm sorry I just didn't mean to be rude I... "

Kristanna interrupted the woman with a hand gesture, "It's ok, you don't have to worry. Whatever it is you are going through, I think maybe you would feel better if we talked about it. I can share some advice I received at the camp."

Margaret shook her head, she wasn't feeling very comfortable with where this conversation was going, "I appreciate the concern, sister Morgan. But I am fine, really."

There was silence, Kristanna nodded, watching the proud Margaret tap her foot on the ground. She then sat and began to tap her finger on her thigh uncontrollably. Several seconds passed until the nun broke the silence. "I was caught having improper behavior with my adoptive sister." Margaret gasped, she looked shocked by the sudden statement, but Kristanna ignored her reaction and simply continued to talk, "You know, before going to the Camp of Blessing. I struggled with my sexuality, and when my parents saw me with their daughter they sent me there. The nuns helped me a lot. Understand my body, control the temptations."

Margaret felt her mouth dry, she could barely look Kristanna in the eyes, "And... why tell me this now, sister?"

Kristanna raised her eyes to look straight into Margaret's, "I see your struggle, and you don't trust me enough to share your burdens. So I told you my sin, my burden. It's nothing to be ashamed of, we are all sinners. But we can be better, we can be forgiven. We just have to help each other."

Margaret stood up, she couldn't contain her tension, pacing around in front of Kristanna, who calmly sat on the sofa, palms on her thighs like a well behaved girl, watching as the woman spoke, "This is... it has to be a sign of the Lord, that you're here sister Morgan." Kristanna nodded in agreement, she was getting through to her. Margaret sat again, she had stood up and sat about four times in the past fifteen seconds, "The truth is, I've been struggling with a similar issue."

With a nod, Kristanna watched Margaret at the brink of crying in front of her, "I can tell. Is it Susan? The person you are making a party for?"

Margaret shook her head. "No, God no! Susan is a bi... I mean she is an old acquaintance, from my married life. She doesn't matter now. My temptation is with... a neighbor, another one. She lives two houses down the block, I see her from my lawn, she sunbathes sometimes, and rides her bike around in very tight clothes. It's like she is provoking me, sister Morgan! It's like she knows exactly what to do to tempt me!" Kristanna simply listened, trying to do her best not to give any hint of what she thought. She allowed Margaret to continue. "You know, when Mark was alive, I was always at some event. My role was to be his wife, and I was content being just that. Now that I think of it, I sort of lost myself, being his wife. I defined myself by what he needed, like a good wife should. But now that he is gone, and my daughter is in college I... I've gotten to reconnect to who I really am. It's like there is something inside me, some devil! I can't bear to look, to just think of it. Everything I do in my life seems... somehow meaningless! So shallow and without purpose! This party is such a waste of my time! And... the neighbor she is so beautiful, and she always seems so free..."

"Have you tried... approaching her? Do you know if she likes women too?" Kristanna inquired in a calm tone.

Margaret denied it categorically, "Heavens no! I don't... I don't even know her name. I've seen her with some men, in front of her house... Just talking, they seemed friends or maybe something more... I think she hasn't even noticed me."

Kristanna let the information sink in before responding, "And do you regret these thoughts? Does it feel wrong?"

The woman seemed conflicted. She sat once again, taking a deep breath, rubbing her hands on her thighs over the skirt in an attempt to relax, "It... I know homosexuality is wrong."

Kristanna shook her head, "That's not what I asked. Let's for a moment consider the hypothetical case that you would approach this woman, tell her how you feel. What does that thought make you feel right now?"

Margaret seemed to shiver for a moment, closing her eyes. She answered hesitantly, "It doesn't really feel wrong, being honest." She raised her voice tone as if finally getting out of her chest concerns she had for a while, "But what if she likes men? What if she just laughs at me and calls me a freak? I mean, and how could I satisfy her even? I'm a woman, I wouldn't even know what to do!"

"Well, what if you could? Satisfy her, that is? What if there was a way for you to satisfy her, even as a woman?" She was just adding fuel to the fire.

Margaret let out a frustrated giggle, shaking her head, "I mean, if she likes men, I don't know what I could do... I don't have, you know, what men have. I would never be a family, in the christian sense that is. It's all wrong, this whole situation. There is no future in it."

For a moment, Kristanna felt really sad for Margaret. She saw lesbians as being freaks, and so she saw herself as one too. The amount of self-loathing was honestly depressing. And the idea that sex was just about genitalia, or that she could only approach her if she intended to start a family? Such a narrow, simplified view of relationships and sexuality was clearly shocking.

But perhaps Kristanna could use all that ignorance and those misconceptions in her favor somehow, "The nuns taught me that one way to resist temptation is to demystify it. You can't really control what you will think, and it only gets worse if you keep thinking. This neighbor is a fantasy for you now. You never talked to her, you never approached her. So the thoughts keep haunting you, growing. And I think what is eating you inside is knowing that you never could, in fact, approach her. That you're somehow not worthy of it. She is forever out of reach, you placed this sin above you. And as you said, you wouldn't know what to do to satisfy a woman... but what if you knew? What if you tried? I think you would see that it's not that big of a deal. If you allowed yourself to try the sin, if only just a taste. I think your christian heart, guided by the Lord, would see the reality of it, how wrong it is. And then you can stop fantasizing, choose to abandon those thoughts knowing exactly what you are missing. It's what I did with my adoptive sister, with my sins."

Margaret seemed confused. "What are you saying? I should go talk to her?"

"Yeah, I think you should!"

Margaret shook her head, still doubtful, "I can't risk, even if I could make her interested in me... that way, you know... the sexual way. Then what? Where do I go from there? I'm a woman, I have" Margaret pointed at her own lap as she spoke, "nothing down here!"

Kristanna had to gather her entire willpower not to burst in laughter at that scene. Margaret could only see the neighbor as a seuxal object. She was obsessed with it, there was no other depth to the relationship in her mind. Come to think of it, that was how she was probably seen all her life. The pretty girl in a world of men, the trophy wife. She really believed she needed a penis to satisfy a woman! So naive, so innocent and clueless. "How can she think this at age forty-five?" Kristanna wondered. It was pathetic, depressing even. If that was the case, there would never be gay women! And had she never heard of strap-ons or sex toys? The sad reality was that she probably hadn't!

The nun swallowed, shaking off the millions of thoughts in her mind that all broke down to mean something in the lines of "How can you be such a stupid cunt?" She controlled herself and maintained her act. The best way was to play Margaret's game for now, "What if...you could change that?" Kristanna asked casually.

Suddenly Margaret's interest seemed to be truly peaked. With a healthy dose of skepticism the woman inquired, "What do you mean "change that"? How?"

Kristanna shook her head, "Don't ask how, for now. Let's suppose I had a way to make you able to satisfy a woman. Even if she liked men. What if I could give you what men have?"

Margaret laughed standing up again, walking to the window of the living room and looking outside to the beautiful garden in front of her house. She turned to face the nun after a few seconds, "What are you suggesting?"

Kristanna smiled inside, but she couldn't demonstrate now. She just shook her head and stood up, voicing her regrets, "Nevermind, this was mistake. I should get going, please consider helping my school, Mrs Gregson. Have a great day!" And she darted off, closing the door behind her.

Margaret watched Kristanna rush out, she pondered and reflected on their conversation. Kristanna smiled as she walked away from the house, the seed had been planted.

It took only one day, a little over twenty-four hours until Mrs Margaret Gregson showed up at the church. She walked in and greeted Father Gregson, they talked for a few minutes, and then the priest called for the nun, "Sister Morgan, come here for a moment please."

From the back room, Kristanna adjusted her veil and habit, walking out with her hands clasped, humbly approaching, "Yes, father?" She saw the woman standing by the door as Father Falon walked to meet her.

He whispered as he approached, "Mrs Margaret wants to talk to you, apparently you got lucky with those pamphlets for your school! The Lord is giving you a great opportunity here, you are doing good work sister!" With a tap of approval on Kristanna's shoulder, the overjoyed priest walked past her, waving goodbye at Margaret one last time.

Kristanna walked to the woman by the door, hearing her speak. "What you said to me, at my house yesterday. Let's say I was interested, what would you need?"

The nun looked around, she began walking out the church to make sure their voices wouldn't echo through the building and be heard. They slowly walked in the church's front garden, "You should forget that, Mrs Gregson. I got carried away trying to help you, it's a bad idea."

"You can't really tell me something like that and leave me wondering. Just tell me how, you don't have to be involved", Margaret didn't seem to be taking know for an answer.

Kristanna looked at the woman again, doing her best impression of concerned eyes, "Well, that's the problem. I do have to be involved, I am responsible now. Are you really sure you want to do this? You won't be able to take it back later."

Margaret nodded, she took a deep breath, "I know, but I've been thinking all night, I couldn't sleep. When you suggested it, absurd as it sounded, I kept going back to the fact that you showed up at my house right now, in this time when I am struggling. This is not just about the neighbor, sister Morgan. God put you in my life."

Kristanna took a deep breath, she didn't want to argue against Margaret's logic when ti favored her, "I don't know, Mrs Gregson. It's a big step."

Margaret stopped walking, placing a hand on Kristanna's shoulder, "There is something I didn't tell you yesterday. The reason why I've been struggling the most. I... I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. Just a couple weeks ago. It's treatable, but I will have to undergo chemotherapy. Doctors told me I have good chances, but it will be hard. They gave me time to think, to prepare myself for this. It got me to think about my life, what I've done and why, the way I've lived. I haven't yet decided if I will do the therapy or simply refuse treatment. Money is not a problem, but I don't know if I can go through something like that only to suffer a lot and die at the end. My faith is shaken, I feel like all I did was for others, I never really lived! Maybe this will be my last chance to... feel alive before it's too late."

That was something that Kristanna didn't see coming, "I'm sorry to hear that."

Margaret shook her head, letting out a frustrated sigh, "Ahhh... You see, this is why I don't tell anyone! That face you have right there, that pity. I don't want anyone to feel that for me! Now, what if you help me and then I help you school? One good action for another, I will make it so they don't have to worry about money for a lifetime."

Kristanna looked down for a few seconds, then nodded in agreement looking back at Margaret, "Alright, I'll do it. When can we meet privately?"

Margaret smiled widely, "I can have you brought to my home tonight if you are free. Are you gonna need anything or anyone?"

The nun shook her head, "No, it's just me".

Puzzled, Margaret simply agreed, "Alright then, it's set. Tell the priest I need your council about my "issues". Peter, my driver, will pick you up at seven and you will be home before ten."

Margaret entered her car, Kristanna watched them leave with a wicked grin on her lips.

---------------------

LATER THAT EVENING

"Alright, no one is here, all my servants went back home. It's just us as you asked, tell me what is that idea of yours", Margaret inquired. Kristanna looked around the living room, some wine on the table she didn't touch, but Margaret on the other hand was already on her second glass.

"Before we start, I need to tell you something about myself. And you have to promise me that, no matter what happens, you won't tell of this to absolutely anyone!"

Margaret nodded, they had already shared some of their deepest secrets with each other, what else could it be? "I swear, in the name of the Lord."

Kristanna stared at Margaret for a while, making sure she was serious, "Alright. You must know that I am not a regular woman." Margaret just shrugged, that much was obvious, she was extremely tall for a nun, and had a wide frame too, with breasts that were evident even under the habit. Taking another sip of wine Margaret listened to the nun, "I have... abilities. My body is different, I can do things to other people's bodies. Things I am not proud of."

Margaret looked intrigued, she had absolutely no idea where this could be going, but she would find out soon. "Do you have... some kind of disease?" she asked, displaying her lack of knowledge on the subject.

"No. Not a disease or anything like that. But I do have what you want. I'm a woman and I have "male parts". I can give it to you too."

Margaret choked on her wine, she took a moment to clean her chin and put the glass down, recovering her breath, "You what? You have a... penis? Are you like a transgender or something?"

Kristanna let out a sigh, "No, I'm not transgender, not that there are any issues with that, mind you. It's just that I was born like this and I have no problems with my gender identity. Technically I am a fully functional hermaphrodite, or intersex." Margaret nodded as Kristanna continued, "You have to promise me that, from this point on, you don't ask any questions. You don't ask how, or why. You will have to ignore everything you see that makes no sense do exactly as I say. Forget common sense tonight, and when we are done you will get what you want and we will never do this again. If you don't agree then I am going back to the church right now."

The atmosphere of tension and mystery was almost killing Margaret. Those conditions seemed a bit extreme, to be fair. What could possibly be so bad for the nun to get this serious? "Right. I admit this is a bit difficult, as I have a lot of questions. But I am also a woman of faith, and I can have faith in you. I give you my word, I'll do what you say, no questions asked."

Kristanna got up from the sofa, "Good, then let's go to you bedroom."

Margaret just placed the wine glass down, got up and began walking, "Follow me". They went upstairs, walking on the corridor, turning right into the bedroom. It was a huge, beautiful suite. A big and comfortable bed with silk sheets. A very cozy decoration and tasteful furniture. Margaret really know how to set up a house. There was a small adjacent room that functioned as a closet, only for shoes, bags and accessories. Kristanna closed the door behind her as she watched Margaret sit on the bed and wait, "Now what?"

The nun began to unbutton her habit on the back. Margaret seemed uneasy, but Kristanna just ignored it. She pulled her habit loose and let it fall to the ground revealing her almost naked body, the bra was working overtime to hold up those huge tits of hers. When the habit was on, Margaret had just assumed Kristanna was a bit overweight. But now she realized it was all her tits, as well as a lot of muscle. The nun had a completely shredded, perfectly defined abdomen. The chocolate skin smoothly covered the six pack under those melon sized tits and perfect waist. Kristanna's biceps and wide shoulder muscles were also very well defined. Not huge, just perfectly fit for her size. Yet, her hips were extremely wide, a true breeder's hips. She had two massive ass cheeks, so round and juicy, protruding several inches behind her at an impossibly perky angle with a perfect curve. Her thighs were matching those hips and ass, they were huge! But with muscles also very well defined, a perfect combination of fat and muscle. They were covered by a pantihose that went from Kristanna's belly button all the way to her feet.