The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what made Margaret turn her head and raise her hand to block the line of sight was the monster by Kristanna's crotch. Inside the pantihose, down over her thigh was a massive black cock. Even flaccid it should be around fourteen inches or something, and so thick! Tucked inside the pantihose there was also a pair of testicles that defied the limits of anatomy. They looked like two cantaloupes, bigger even, and they were squeezed! "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Margaret repeated in shock, peaking over her own hand and then turning her head away again, as if she wanted to look but was afraid to.

Kristanna clasped her hands together swaing from side to side and looking down, the nun seemed sad, "I knew it, you just think I'm a freak. We don't have to do anything, this was a bad idea." She crouched to grab the habit again getting ready to leave.

"No! No, I'm sorry. I promised you. I promised I wouldn't question. Please stay!"

Kristanna smiled inside, but to Margaret she just nodded. She removed the pantihose careful not to tear it even more. It was already super strained around her balls. Her cock flopped free as Margaret watched, mesmerized, her jaw dropping. Kristanna removed her nun veil last, revealing her long, dark hair with a few blood-red strands. As she let it loose, Margaret saw how beautiful the nun actually was. She had a perfect face and such smooth and silky dark chocolate skin. It was an otherworldly beauty, a tall, black amazon, with such wide hips giving her a massive hourglass figure, defined muscles all around and impossible proportions. Her curves were undeniably supernatural. Especially the sheer size of her ass, her thighs, and of course her cock and balls. "Do you have a bathtub?" Kristanna asked.

Margaret didn't seem to understand the purpose of it, "Yes, but why do you... nevermind, I said I wouldn't ask. Over here." She went to the door that took them to her personal bathroom. It was the biggest bathroom Kristanna had ever seen, way above her social circles. The tiles and overall theme of the bathroom was mostly white, with some back details for contrast. The bathtub was round, big enough for at least three people. There was a shower too, as well as every item you can imagine a bathroom would need. It was bigger than a few living rooms Kristanna had been to. The nun walked in and stepped in the bathtub. "Want me to fill it?" Margaret asked, trying to anticipate whatever Kristanna had in mind.

The nun shook her head in response, "No need, I'll be the one doing that. This is just so I don't make a mess in your house." Margaret nodded confused, she stood there nervously, not able to take her eyes off of Kristanna's body. "Now, for the main part. For this to work you have to..." Kristanna looked like she had a knot stuck in her throat, but she was determine to get the words out, "You have to suck my penis and drink my semen."Margaret's heart raced, she had no idea how to respond. Kristanna continued. "Don't think about it! This is what you wanted, isn't it? I know it's a sin, but I am doing it to help you like you asked, right? And you help the school? We have a deal!"

Margaret nodded in agreement, she stripped down to her lingerie and stepped in the bathtub, kneeling in front of Kristanna. The black amazon began to stroke her own cock softly, it throbbed and pulsated with her heartbeats, growing harder, bigger each second. The veins under the dark skin of her member bulged obscenely, some of them were thicker than Margaret's delicate fingers, "I'm gonna need your help... you have to, suck on the head and help me stroke it."

Margaret didn't seem to know where to grab. "Do we really need to be in the bathroom? I can probably catch everything with my mouth."

Kristanna just moaned, her member reaching it's full mast at impressive twenty-three inches of length, as thick as a soda bottle, "No you can't." She rubbed the glans on Margaret's lips, "When I cum, think of yourself having a penis. Imagine it the best you can." Honestly speaking, Margaret was almost sure this was a plot of the nun to just get her to suck her cock. How could this possibly work? But she was determined to see this through to the end.

The moment she tasted the precum oozing from the cock slit, concerns began to melt away. Margaret realized few things tasted as good as this. Nothing compared to it really. The taste of the delicious precum didn't just stayed in her mouth, it warmed up her throat, it coursed through her entire being. Her tongue naturally moved over the head capturing more of that delicious nectar. Her previously lost hands now suddenly knew what do do, pulling the skin of the dark shaft back to expose the glans completely and lick it clean, "Oh wow... this is... really good, I didn't expect it would... hmm... taste so good. Am I gonna taste like this too?"

Kristanna ignored the question, she stroke the body of her cock while Margaret took care of the head. The nun softly swayed her hips back and forth, rubbing her cock head on Margaret's lips, enjoying the tongue flickering all over. Clearly, the widow wasn't very good at this. But for now this would have to do. "If you massage my balls I will cum f-faster," Kristanna instructed shyly. Margaret's hands slid down to the scrotum cupping those huge cum tanks. They churned inside the sack, swelling a bit every few seconds, growing denser and heavier.

Just a few minutes later Kristanna could feel the burning sensation on the top of her head. At that point, Margaret was already moaning and licking on the length of the massive, black cock in front of her. Her eyes seemed a bit distant, she was operating mostly on instinct. One of her hands slid down, pulled her pants to the side and rubbed her pussy vigorously. Kristanna let go of her control and the molten horns emerged from under her hair, growing up and backwards with a twisting curvature. A scaled tail with a similar color emerged from her lower back, growing out and ending on a spade. When the nun opened her eyes, her usually honey colored irises had turned into a bright, molten orange. And her pupils were vertically elongated, like a lizard's. Margaret didn't seem to notice those changes or the demonic nature of Kristanna. She was too busy doing her best to wrap her lips around the thick glans in front of her and play with her own clit.

Kristanna felt the urge to just grab Margaret's head and forcefully fuck her throat. She knew she could. But she needed to take things slow with this one. Exerting all of her self control, Kristanna just stood there feeling the nice massage on her balls and the tongue on her cock. She flexed her knees and spread her thighs apart slightly, one of her hands reached behind and between her colossal ass cheeks. She slid a couple fingers in her pussy from behind and began rubbing in circles, seeking any stimulation she could to reach an orgasm. In no time her two fingers were already four, and she was pulling up and spreading her cunt wide with her hand on a hook shape.

A few minutes passed, Margaret was already cumming for the second time while losing herself on a feast of precum. A sort of smoke, a blue energy emanated from her body. Kristanna was the only one who could see it. She opened her mouth and drained it, feeding on the sexual energy from Margaret's orgasms. The nun's testicles were already bigger than basketballs, hanging low past her knee. Her cock head was a mix of saliva and precum, forming a sticky foam that was all over Margaret's face, connecting it to the black cock with long strings when she pulled back. Kristanna trembled, orgasm approaching. She moaned louder, rocked her hips faster, until she finally came. The black nun trembled, all of her muscles spasming, eyes rolling back. She felt her balls push up closer to her crotch and begin emptying themselves. The urethra on the underside of her black mammoth cock bulged visibly as the cum travelled through.

Kristanna's cock slit exploded with cum, shooting it all inside Margaret's mouth. Not expecting the power of that cum hosing, Margaret choked immediately. Kristanna held her head in place for a few more seconds, shooting most of the first jet inside, then another, watching as cum flooded Margaret' mouth, escaping down her throat and gushing out of her nose. The nun finally let her head go, allowing the widow to fall back and cough out the cum that was clogging her breathing tubes. But the black juggernaut was far from done with her orgasm, and as Margaret struggled to breathe she received shots of cum all over her hair, face and body. She tried to protect herself with her arms but it was pointless, the sheer volume of cum being blasted out of Kristanna's cock was simply too much. It splashed on her arms, her face and torso, dropplets flying in every direction with the force of each jet. Margaret felt actual pain on her skin where the blast hit her. The cum was so thick and shot so powerfully it seemed like one of those powerful sidewalk washing machines was spraying her with short intervals.

As the bathtub became slippery, Margaret fell on her back. Kristanna aimed her cock further down into the bathtub so she wouldn't blast the walls of the bathroom. Cumming without interruption, stroking her dick with both hands. In addition to that bazooka of jizz that was her cock, Kristanna also felt a geyser of juices behind, squirting out of her pussy. It splashed on the bathtub's floor and squirt in every direction, drenching the back of her sack, her legs and ankles. Each time Kristanna flexed her cock to shoot another powerful stream of cum, her cunt splashed the floor with such powerful gush it felt like she was trying to take off from the bathtub. And to complete the entire explosion of fluids, the amazon's hard nipples were showering Margaret in warm milk constantly, her tits shaking and wobbling with her spasms.

The nun relished in her mind-melting orgasm for the good part of a minute. Margaret just lied in the partially filled bathtub, coughing cum out and masturbating fiercely. At the end of it, she was mostly submerged in the mix of fluids. Kristanna had filled the bathtub to about one fourth of its capacity in a single orgasm. That had to be at least thirty gallons! With only her raised knees and her head standing out of the cum, Margaret lied there drunk in pleasure, "Oh God... oh God... oh God..." Those were the only words she could mumble continuously.

Delirious, her eyes closed shut with cum as her entire body and face were covered in a layer of what looked like melted wax, such thickness and richness to that demonic cum. Margaret didn't even notice Kristanna getting out of the bathtub. She was too busy to see when the nun was cleaning herself up with some towels and putting her habit back on.

When Kristanna left a few minutes later, she could still hear Margaret moaning like a pleasure drunk whore, swimming in a pool of cum that slowly went down the drain. The last thing the widow saw was Kristanna leaning on the edge of the bathtub. She looked like a demon with bright horns, her mouth open, eyes glowing bright as she seemed to be feasting on something invisible.

Kristanna walked out the front lawn, her horns and tail were gone, properly masked. Her eyes still shined with the sexual energy she had drained from Margaret, teeming with power. This was just the beginning.