The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While cumming, Vanessa grabbed Maragareth's ponytail, pulling her head back in a dominant gesture. She was riding her mother, getting a great view of Margaret's embarrassing expression while she experienced the purest form of sexual bliss. Her tongue was sticking out, she drooled shamelessly while her blue eyes rolled up to the back of her head. Mother and daughter had fucked each other a lot by now, but never before Vanessa had seen her mom cum so hard and for such a long time.

Margaret's juggs sprayed milk in such volume that she seemed to produce more than they could handle, feeding an endless cycle. eager to see what they could do, Vanessa grabbed one of her mother's wobbling tits and began squeezing it. Her nipple squirted thicker and more powerful streams with each squeeze. Vanessa laughed, milking her mother while pounding her cunt without rest. Thick ropes of battered cum connecting their thighs and crotches, a foam formed on their skin. Each time Vanessa smashed her pelvis on her mother's ass she watched the waves from the brutal impact moving through her deliciously soft flesh.

They continued to fuck in the alley relentlessly, never slowing down. Vanessa allowed Margaret to finally reach down and grab her cock with one hand to stroke it. The woman immediately aimed it down at the trash can, dripping her cum inside the overflowing container. Never she had come twice in such quick interval before, it was almost like one orgasm lead into the other. Her mind was stuck on a loop of constant pleasure. Nothing could beat the risk of being seen in that degrading situation.

As the minutes passed, Margaret's fear of being spotted seemed to fuel her pleasure. Rationally, she wanted nothing more than to go back in the car and feel protected again. But at the same time, the fear was giving her a high she had never experienced. She wanted to stay right here and be violated by Vanessa's cock, to be watched! The risk was everything, the anticipation! It created a self-feeding conflict in her mind, building up over time.

As time passed a light turned on a couple of floors up, coming out the window into the alley. Margaret looked at it in fear. Then a few cars passed by the street, barely catching a view of what was going on in the alley. With each distraction, Margaret had a mini orgasm. She tensed her body waiting to see what would happen, but then let go of it and almost came again each time.

A pedestrian walked by their car. Seeing the door open, she stopped to look into the alley. Margaret couldn't hold back her moans, the tension as the silhouette of that woman approached. The build-up culminated in yet another massive orgasm. The visceral scream joined the splashing noises as Margaret arched her back and plunged the tip of her cock inside the full trash can underneath her, letting out yet another massive cumshot. Vanessa bent forward, grabbing her mother's tits from behind and squeezing hard, milking her like a cow. Her cock pumped jizz inside the already distended womb even further, making her look like she had swallowed a swiss ball of pure spunk.

"What the fuck!" said the man, uttering a word of disgust as he ran away from the alley, leaving the degenerate mother and daughter to bask into the transcending pleasure of their orgasms. After long minutes of fondling, pounding and womb filling, Vanessa pulled her hips back rather suddenly. She took a step away from her mother, stumbling in the alley. Her cock was aggressively pulled out as the blond didn't bother to detach the thick head from her mother's tight cervix. As a result, she watched Margaret's womb clutching to her daughter's cock head as it was almost pulled out. The cervix reached the very edge of Margaret's gaping cunt. It would have been turned inside out, were it not for the fact her womb was entirely distended and full of sperm. The prolapsing cervix leaked cum in thick dollops, pouring seed slowly onto the ground. Vanessa moved to Margaret's side and admired her ravaged body. She pressed her hand against her mother's distended abdomen and began squeezing it, watching jets of spunk shoot out of Margaret's womb and splash on the floor behind her.

Margaret still mumbled incoherences, almost crying at this point, she didn't know if it was from the joy, pleasure or discomfort. She trembled using all of her strength to hold on to that dumpster, keeping herself from falling to her knees on that dirty floor. "S-stop it! Don't press my belly! They will... see us... they will see me!"

Vanessa cleaned the sweat from her forehead and smiled, her chest going up and down as she breathed heavily from the effort of pounding her mother's cunt without an interval for almost twenty consecutive minutes. Her monster of a cock was semi-erect, veins pulsating, cum coating it and dripping down to the floor as she watched her pathetic mother beg in front of her. Margaret was almost embracing the dumpster. She placed a hand on her mom's shoulder and slowly compelled Margaret to do exactly what she was trying to avoid: go down on her knees. Under protest, Margaret slowly squirmed trying to stay up. But she realized it was pointless as her face touched the side of the cum-coated dumpster and dragged down against it.

"Look at you, completely bloated with my cum, on your knees at a filthy alley. You can't even walk anymore! I bet you want more cum though, I bet you're not full enough." Vanessa said with a cruel voice while she pushed the trash can close to Margaret, "come on, drink your own jizz, I know you want it."

Margaret looked up at Vanessa, she shook her head begging not to do it. Vanessa nodded persistently, then grabbed the top of Margaret's head and pushed her face down into the can. Margaret tried to take a breath before her face was shoved into the thick, warm yogurt that was her cum.it invaded her mouth and nose as she tried to breathe. She attempted to pull up, but Vanessa wouldn't let her. When she finally did it was just for a few seconds, Margaret coughed the cum out of her mouth only to have her face lowered in the trash can once more.

Vanessa finally grew tired of waterboarding her mother in her sperm. She pulled back allowing Margaret to recompose herself, "You can crawl, right? Come on, let's go back to the car! Crawl after me like the bloated street dog you are!"

Pulling on the leash with cruelty, Vanessa began to walk back to the car. Margaret was forced to follow on her fours, her distended belly almost dragged on the floor. With each movement, that cum-filled, distended abdomen shook like jello, making loud slooshing noises and causing Margaret's exposed cervix to squirt more of Vanessa's cum out. The blonde giggled, her eyes savored every second with a psychotic shine to them. She relished with sadistic delight at the scene of her mother dragging herself across the alley like a bloated cow.

This pathetic cum dumpster crawling on an alley and leaking spunk from her womb was the mother who had always controlled her, oppressed her, punished her throughout her childhood and teenage years. The same woman who wouldn't let her go out at night with her friends, all in the name of her "flawless reputation". The mother who imprisoned her throughout her youth because she was so afraid her daughter would be seen as a "slut", or "make their family look bad in the neighborhood". Now she was powerless, on the other end of Vanessa's leash. It was beautiful, ironic, poetic. Few words could express Vanessa's satisfaction watching that scene. At that very moment, she was sure she would never be tired of this feeling. She could abuse her mother forever and it would never be enough! Her desire to inflict pain and humiliation was endless. Nothing could ever compare to this!

Despite her sobbing and complaining, Margaret had never felt so free. There was no fear, no burden to carry anymore. The weight of a ton just seemed to have vanished from the top of her shoulders. Everything she had always been afraid of: the exposure, the vulnerability, the shame. Somehow, Vanessa had turned it into a source of unlimited pleasure. The adrenaline and pleasure of being fucked so thoroughly in public were unmatched. With each yard she crawled towards the car and each chunk of cum that shot out of her cunt, Margaret felt more like herself than ever before. With the abuse, Vanessa had unlocked a side of her she never knew existed.

As they slowly made it to the car, Vanessa sat down on the edge of the passenger's seat. She kept her legs out of the car and spread them open, her cock and balls hanging free, like an offering for her mother between those white latex boots. Margaret approached slowly. She didn't need instructions, she knew exactly what Vanessa wanted. Kneeling on the cold floor she cupped Vanessa's balls with one hand, grabbed her thick cock with the other and began licking the cum-dripping cock head, cleaning it up. She did an extremely thorough job, making sure she cleaned every little drop of cum from that monstrous member.

"Hmm mommy, you have grown into a great cock worshiper! Or maybe you always were, who knows." Vanessa teased, caressing her mother's hair with one hand.

Margaret was too high on the pleasure to answer, she didn't want to interrupt this moment. She nuzzled Vanessa's cock, licking it from bottom to top, cupping her balls with both hands. Vanessa leaned forward, grabbing her cock with both hands. She pulled it up, closer to her torso and opened her mouth wide. Sucking herself was easier with that massive log Vanessa had hanging between her legs. When hard it easily bumped against her chin, so all she had to do was lower her head and bend forward, feeling the head of her cock spread her jaw, pushing to the back of her throat.

While her daughter sucked herself, Margaret licked on those massive cum tanks in front of her. She could see as they swelled, replenishing themselves, growing heavier and denser with cum. They almost pulsated inside the scrotum as if they had a life of their own. Margaret juggled the testicles with both her hands, stimulating them inside the sack. Her lips sucked on the skin, kissed, bit on it and pulled. She found herself lost in Vanessa's strong musk, shoving her head between the two testicles and squeezing them on each side of her face. She smothered herself in her daughter's ballsack, listening to the noises inside them, feeling those guns churn and twist, working on her daughter's next load. In a matter of minutes, worshiping those giant balls became Margaret's world. She almost forgot she was kneeling on the sidewalk, all she could think of was stroking the base of Vanessa's cock with one hand while licking and sucking on her ball sack.

Vanessa managed to shove about a third of her cock down her own throat, the angle didn't allow for more of it to go in. Her cock bent backward in an arch, bumping against the back of her throat and trying to gain ground as Vanessa forced her head forward. Soon the blonde girl was grabbing the sides of the car's door for leverage, launching her face forward vigorously. A mix of cum and saliva oozed out the edges of Vanessa's mouth, foaming around it, dripping to her tits. Within minutes it was also coming out through her nose, forming bubbles as she had trouble to breathe.

With her fingers clenching on the door frame, Vanessa felt the surge. Her mind began to draw a blank, she opened her eyes wide and then let them roll to the back of her head as bliss took over her faculties. Her cheeks puffed up, swelling like two balloons as cum flooded her mouth, going straight down her throat. Vanessa's entire body tensed up, she clenched to the door frame with all she had, her feet firmly planted on the ground.

Margaret wouldn't stop nuzzling that scrotum, licking and massaging those watermelon-sized balls. She noticed as they pushed up closer to Vanessa's crotch to begin unloading everything they had. At the sign of the imminent orgasm, Margaret positioned her face under the sack, feeling Vanessa's cunt begin to squirt her juices behind the scrotum. She opened her mouth under the ball sack and drunk from her daughter's juices, feeling them splash her chin with power. Whatever missed her face washed the sidewalk.

Vanessa's stomach began to swell, each spurt of cum lasted several seconds, with a short one-second interval before another jet flooded the girl's throat. By the fourth or fifth gush, Vanessa's abdomen was already the size of a watermelon, and she was still far from done. Cum began shooting out of her nose, but Vanessa still persistently forced her head forward, keeping her cock in her mouth. Her eyelids began to lower themselves, for a moment it seemed like Vanessa was about to faint. As her muscles progressively relaxed, the hydraulic pressure of the shooting cum was pushing her head away, causing the cock to slide out of her jaw. Having no choice, Vanessa let go of the door edges and grabbed her cock with both hands, embracing it so she could keep it in place. Without anything to hold on to, Vanessa's torso slowly fell back into the car. She lied down on the seats, her legs lifted from the ground. She spread them in a "V" shape to try and gain some balance.

Margaret didn't waste time, lifting Vanessa's gigantic ball sack with both hands. She was immediately greeted with a splashing cunt, drenching her face in juices. But she pushed through the splashes and opened her mouth wide, bathing in her daughter's flying fluids she relentlessly dove in, gurgling on the erupting geyser that was Vanessa's pussy.

Within a few more seconds, Vanessa's asshole began to bulge outwards. Margaret knew what that meant, so she didn't even think twice simply lowering her face slightly and locking her lips around her daughter's asshole. Seconds later, the torrent of cum shot straight out from Vanessa's ass into Margaret's mouth. She gulped repeatedly, drinking from Vanessa's asshole vigorously while being utterly blinded by gushes of cunt juice shot straight onto her eyes as well as up her nose.

Vanessa hugged her cock in the car, practically making out with it, she still managed to keep her mouth wrapped around the head. The unending load of cum traveled down to her swollen stomach, through her digestive tract. She didn't even try to contain it, relaxing her asshole and releasing the torrent of spunk straight into her mother's mouth, her surroundings slowly faded away, her cock was everything that mattered. As oxygen wasn't entering her brain anymore, Vanessa's vision began to fade. She was finally forced to relax her neck, tossing her head back. Vanessa gurgled out a sea of her cum, it poured out of her mouth and ran down the sides of her face and neck. As she choked, her chest spasmed, trying to cough the cum out and prevent her from drowning.

The moment her hands let go of her cock it surged up, splashing the car's glass window over her head. It wiggled out of control, painting the door and the panel with a few more final blasts of thick, white cream. Margaret's head was sandwiched between her daughter's ball sack and her crotch. She could feel Vanessa's heavy testicles resting on the back of her neck as her face was buried underneath them. Margaret's hands now supported Vanessa's hips from below. She had her mouth deeply attached to her daughter's asshole, sucking every drop of cum out of it. And when the spring finally dried, Margaret placed a hand on her daughter's swollen belly and began pressing it, forcing more of the cum out through her asshole. It was evident both mother and daughter had developed an endless, unquenchable thirst for cum.

For several minutes they just lied there, Vanessa recovering from her orgasm and Margaret feasting. When Vanessa finally sat up she forced Margaret to pull back, panting and drooling cum. She stared at the mess that was her mother right now, covered in slime, a mix of cum and cunt juices as well as her breast milk. She looked drunk, deep in a trance. Sitting on the sidewalk with her legs spread, a constant stream of cum leaking from her womb, her head wobbling slowly in circles. Margaret let out a loud burp, placing a hand on her massively distended abdomen and caressing it as she struggled to hold the cum down inside her. She had a hiccup and some of it escaped through the corners of her mouth, but she swallowed it again. Her cock wasn't even visible as the distended belly fell over it.

"You look like you had quite the meal, mother!" Vanessa teased, recovering her breath.

"Margaret nodded, smiling in satisfaction and looking at her daughter's swollen belly, "You too..."

"Yeah... I did. But it's not the same though, is it? Don't you still feel thirsty? Something tells me our cum just won't cut it. What do you say we go fetch Sister Morgan and go for a REAL party?"

"Now? Look at us, how are we supposed to do anything?" Margaret did not like where this idea was going. She struggled not to vomit all the cum she had swallowed, there were nausea and numbness everywhere. Her body was bloated, her legs trembled. It might take her a few hours to recover from this.

"We'll think of something," said Vanessa, dismissively while she picked up her phone, "I just need to make some calls."

Margaret shook her head, she regretted asking for Vanessa's help more than anything now. Her daughter was out of control! However, Margaret couldn't say no, she couldn't deny her daughter anymore at this point.

There was a constant conflict in Margaret's mind. It was as if her voice had been overshadowed by another, louder one. At first, she was just trying to welcome a different point of view, to reconnect to Vanessa and listen to her more. She had one chance to live good moments with her daughter and she wasn't going to blow it like before. However, over time her daughter became more demanding, asking things that were petty or just weird. Margaret didn't object, she passively agreed. Eventually, she began to follow her every command, without realizing she had submitted to her daughter's will in the most degrading ways.

When Margaret reflected on what was happening she felt heavy guilt in her chest, she judged herself for it. How had it come to this? She was the mother! She should be in control! She imagined herself standing up and putting a stop to her daughter! But when she pictured that conversation she only saw herself fighting Vanessa, just like she had done all her life. She saw her daughter disappointed at the objections she voiced, telling her how "she cared more about what others would think than about being happy with her daughter".

Besides, as sick as this dynamic sounded, Margaret felt her heart was light. She gave up all the control that had plagued her existence for most of her life. She stopped weighing all of her decisions in this scale of cost, benefit and social repercussions. For the first time, Margaret didn't have to make the decisions, all she had to do was listen to Vanessa. Yes, that meant she had to perform some petty requests and serve her daughter whenever she desired. But that was something she enjoyed doing. And if she was being honest, having her will denied and ignored by Vanessa turned her on, a lot.

Margaret felt a surge of ecstasy when she was forced to fire her maid, Rosa, just because Vanessa wanted them to have the house for themselves all day. She had a rock-hard boner every time Vanessa scolded her for positioning a plate wrong on the table at breakfast. Or when she asked Margaret to walk around the house only in her underwear, then kept throwing her dirty, objectifying stares while stroking her cock. Margaret's cunt was drenched when she was forced to lie on the bed as Vanessa crouched on her face for thirty minutes and just texted with friends, treating her like a piece of furniture. Ignoring the fact that Margaret was almost suffocating under her ball sack. Vanessa put Margaret in her place daily, and it felt great. She only wanted to see her daughter happy, after all.