The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So despite being bloated with cum on that sidewalk, the thought of having Kristanna's cum made her shiver with anticipation. Pushing through her limits and feelings, Margaret obediently followed Vanessa's order and began to get most of the cum out of her bloated womb. As Vanessa texted and called people on the background, browsing her phone incessantly, Margaret eventually managed to get up. She stumbled around the car leaking cum everywhere, opened the door and sat behind the wheel with much effort as Vanessa was just finishing her last call.

It seemed like a cum-bomb had gone off inside the car. Vanessa had done a number in it. The seats, the ceiling, the panel. Everything had stains of white goo. Margaret took a tissue from the glove box and cleaned the windshield on her side so she could at least see the road, "Alright, where to, my dear?"

--------------------------

A FEW BLOCKS AWAY

The man fumbled with his cellphone while driving, "Goddammit this fucking GPS!" He cursed while turning around, dodging some construction work that wasn't signaled in his driving app. He went through the worst parts of the glades, looking for something. Finally, he saw the car, parked in front of an alley. He confirmed the plate, it was Margaret's car. She had sent her driver home earlier that evening, something unusual for the woman. The man parked a few yards away from Margaret, on the other side of the street as he tried to remain undetected

He could see from the back window that the light was on inside the car. Margaret and Vanessa talked to each other, were their hairs wet? It was hard to see from this distance. Margaret seemed to be cleaning the windshield, then the light went off as the car began to move. Immediately the man turned on his vehicle and followed them as they seemed to be returning to downtown.

As he drove, his phone rang. He took a moment to accept the call, Vincent's voice echoed through the sound system, "Hey, it's me. Have you found anything so far?"

The man responded while steering the wheel, making sure he stayed close to Margaret's car without giving away his presence, "I followed them to the glades, but I lost them in a traffic light. Everything is broken in this neighborhood, and the signs are non-existent! I lost them for about forty minutes. I'm on them again, they are definitely up to something, I'll let you know when I have more."

Vincent responded in an almost threatening voice, "You better, it's what I pay you for. Margaret is not the same, she changed. I'm sure it has something to do with that damn nun she sees every day! Message me when you get any news."