The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone let out a sigh as Samantha stopped talking, lost in thought for a moment before resuming her explanation, "In any case, there is a metal that only they have access to, extremely rare, supposedly sent to them by God himself to fight evil. Legend says it fell from heavens in a meteor a long time ago next to their base, and they have been forging weapons from it since then, hunting people like us and worse. I think this metal is what stabbed you, do you have the weapon?"

Margaret was already fumbling through the passenger's seat of her car. She came running to Samantha, "We don't have the knife but we have this arrow they shot at us."

Samantha grabbed the arrow and began to examine it as she mumbled under her breath, "You should probably have led with that, don't you think?" Margaret squinted, angry at the girl but not enough to interrupt her. Samantha placed her finger on the metal tip of the arrow, she felt the sting on her skin and pulled back. Kristanna's blood that was covering her finger from the wound inspection immediately sizzled then evaporated. The witch let out a frustrated sigh as she nodded, "Yeap, this is hallowed as fuck. Also, they will be coming after this arrow and any others they shot, they can't afford to lose any of this metal."

Kristanna let out another groan as she covered her wound letting her habit fall back over it, "So, how do we heal this thing then?" The witch shook her head, hope seemed to be faded. Helen felt helpless, the redhead witch was the polar opposite of her distant sister, she looked at Kristanna as if she was already dead, with sad eyes. Samantha suddenly spoke up, "Well, there is a ritual that might work, it's a small chance, could be for nothing in the end."

Kristanna looked up at her, "Well, do you know how to do it? Because the way I see it's either that or I'll bleed to death." Samantha nodded, turning to Margaret, "Can you drive us to a place five minutes from here? It's an abandoned house, they began building it but never finished. But the basement is finished, I put a lock on the door and I use it when I want peace. We could do the ritual there."

Margaret opened the door and sat by the driver's seat, she started to strap herself, "Get in, show me the way". Both sisters joined in, Samantha in the front with Margaret and Helen in the back, helping Kristanna through the pain. They parked right in front of the abandoned building, it was just a construction site, some unfinished columns, sand mounds, bricks covered with blankets worn out by weather exposure. Samantha turned to Margaret before she walked out of the car, "No offense lady, but this ritual isn't for normal people. I can't have you there messing up my flow."

Margaret chuckled, then looked back at Kristanna, "Can you believe the nerve in this girl! I will have you know that I am not leaving Kristanna's side!" she answered, looking Samantha right in the eye defiantly.

"I think it's better if you stay out of this, Margaret," Kristanna said from the back seat. She stood up with some effort, leaning against the roof of the car as she got out. Margaret immediately unstrapped herself and got out to support her, "I can't leave you alone! Look at you, barely able to walk!"

"It's ok, Margaret, I can take care of myself. They will heal me because they need my help with a problem of their own. I think it's time you came back to Vanessa. Then I want you to get her and go somewhere that no one knows about. Do you have an old friend or someone you can visit that isn't a known relative? Any place you can go that no one would know about?"

Margaret nodded, "I... I have a farmhouse from a friend, I have the keys, she lets us stay over whenever we need but I haven't visited in years, no one knows about it besides me and Vanessa."

"Good. Go there then, take Vanessa with you. Wait for my call, I will let you know when I am ok. I don't know how this... Celestial Rise found me. But they knew you by name, they broke into your house. I think they had been following us for days before they attacked. I am assuming they know everything about you. Even though they are after me I need you to be safe or they could hurt you just to get to me. You heard what the man who stabbed me said."

Margaret couldn't disagree with a word of that. She nodded, afraid and confused, "Alright, ok then... I will go back to pick up Vanessa. But please, call me soon!" She said as she opened the car's trunk and picked up Kristanna's bag, she handed the bag with a nod, "You have what you need here, please call us whenever you can!"

Kristanna nodded moving away from the car as she followed Samantha and Helen into the abandoned building. She turned one last time to the car, "Remember to feed, you're like me now." Margaret smiled back, tears ran down her cheek. She faced away from the demoness and reluctantly started the car, driving away as she dried her tears on her sleeve.

-------------------------

The basement was dark and humid, it took several minutes of candles burning to make it slightly warmer and more comfortable. Samantha had lit enough candles to light up two walls of the square room. The fact that the ceiling was low helped the heat build-up. Kristanna sat at a darker corner, waiting while the sisters talked in whispers and prepared the ritual. Samantha had laid down a string on the floor, shaped like a large ring. She began drawing several symbols around the outlined circle while consulting a leather-covered book that looked like an old diary, full of additional pages trapped inside.

Kristanna would have paid more attention to the whole setup, but her focus was entirely on resisting the pain. It felt like she was losing her energy slowly through the wound, her vision was becoming blurry at times. Helen was working as an assistant to Samantha. She didn't seem to know her way around, so she helped by grabbing tools and books, and reciting chants with her sister.

Half an hour later, the brunette witch knelt in front of Kristanna and extended a hand, "Alright, we're ready to begin. Come, you have to stand by the circle." The demoness got up with a painful scream and stumbled her way to the circle. She stood inside of it as Samantha grabbed a vial and approached, "Gonna need some of your blood if you don't mind." Kristanna absentmindedly lifted her habit and exposed the wound. Samantha smiled, there was an excitement in her eyes that Kristanna completely missed as she filled the vial with blood. The witch stepped back, grabbed a piece of chalk on the floor, and began to draw the final symbols, closing the circle.

Just as she was drawing the final symbol Kristanna's gaze began to read the demonic language on the ground. Intuitively she grasped their meaning, this was very similar to the circle that had trapped her back at the Camp. The words "bind", "power" and "Cambion" stood out among the others. Kristanna's heart skipped a beat, she tried to kick the piece of chalk from Samantha's hand before she finished writing but her foot hit an invisible barrier. Samantha fell on her ass in surprise, sitting back outside the circle. Realizing the barrier had protected her the witch smiled. She got up cleaning the palms of her hands against each other, she blew some of her short hair from her face with a cheeky attitude, "Ooohh you almost got me there! Too late though, Kris."

Helen was memorizing a chant at the corner and looked up, confused. Samantha grabbed the blood vial and put it in her pocket, "This was easier than I thought! I never imagined I'd be glad for the Celestial Rise."

"What's going on, Sam? What did you do?" Helen asked, confused as she approached. Kristanna punched the barrier, her hand hurt as if hitting concrete, it didn't even budge. She looked around at candles and any objects she could control with her mind, but she couldn't feel them, it wasn't working. Samantha laughed as she observed Kristanna, "You get an "A" for effort, Kris. But your powers don't work outside this circle. It wouldn't be much of a trap if you could just scrub it off with your mind, would it?"

Helen seemed shocked at the situation, she looked at Samantha's mocking tone with disgust, "You said... you said we were gonna heal her! What are you doing, Sam?"

Samantha let out a frustrated sigh, "Oh please, don't start with your sentimentalist bullshit! She is a fucking demon! She devours the souls of the living, ok? How many do you think she killed? Twenty? Thirty? Maybe over one-hundred, she is always horny. We will never get another chance like this!"

"But what about the Nabassu? We need her help!" Helen insisted, raising her tone. Samantha placed both hands on Helen's shoulder in a dominating gesture, which looked odd considering her lower stature. "Sis, trust me ok? We have her blood now, we can call it a night and go home." Helen couldn't bear to look at Kristanna, the thought of abandoning her there seemed wrong and cruel. But the redhead didn't have the guts to go against her sister. She looked down at the floor shaking her head and began walking upstairs, abandoning the situation as fast as she could.

Kristanna grunted in pain, she was practically foaming through the mouth in anger, "You will pay, I don't care how long it takes. I will find you!" Samantha was busy drawing another small circle on the floor, this time she put a bit of Kristanna's blood at the center together with several other components, then she placed a hand on it and began reciting words from her book. Kristanna could understand the demonic language which translated roughly to: "Lord of the Pit, I call thee to devour the living, the one whose true name is Orgorath, I call thee!"

Samantha's eyes shined with a purple light, she let out a scream as she kept her hand on the circle with extreme focus. Kristanna's blood began to sink into the ground, swiftly consumed. Dark veins began to bulge on Samantha's hand, she seemed to be in pain but maintained her stance. Almost ten seconds later she pulled her hand up, shaking it softly as if trying to get the blood to flow again. The glow in her eyes was gone and she seemed drained, but still maintained a faint smile.

Kristanna looked around and the room lit up, the walls began to glow, several spots concentrated the light forming small purple circles, like portals. A breeze was blowing through the room and shaking the flames on the candles even though they were in a closed basement. Samantha ran to the base of the stairs with her bag and her book, she tipped an invisible hat to Kristanna, "Good luck with my friend!" and ran up, disappearing.

From the small portals, tentacles began to emerge. On the floor in front of Kristanna a huge portal opened up, a grotesque mass of flesh rose from it, filling up a third of the room by the time it was fully exposed. It had eyes in strange places, teeth, and pulsing wounds. The flesh was colored in tones of dark red, pink, and dark purple. A cancerous cell would probably look like this if it ever grew to be gigantic. Its tentacles came from every direction, some connected to the main creature, others simply emerging straight from the wall, floor, and ceiling. Only such an extraordinary event could make Kristanna forget her pain, looking all around in fear and awe.

A deep male voice spoke directly inside Kristanna's mind, "A Cambion! Such a rare treat. Whoever trapped you and summoned me deserves my gratitude. But alone? No succubus mother with you? Hunters normally give me the entire family... they have abandoned you, haven't they? No matter, I will consume you just the same."

Kristanna held back her tears, heart racing as she backed away from the monster. Her back hit the invisible wall, repelling her to the center of the circle. There was nowhere to go, she felt this was her end. In pain and exhausted from everything she went through, Kristanna just let rage dominate her. If she was going down she would go swinging, "Shut up you ugly fuck! If you think you can beat me you are in for a treat!"

The voice emanated a long and sarcastic laugh, it echoed inside the basement as the voice inside Kristanna's head returned, "I have fed on your kind for eons. I have drained succubi one hundred times older and more powerful than you, child. You will be mine, together with all the souls you have ever devoured. I was here before your world was named, and I will remain long after its name is forgotten. It will be your privilege to have your essence living inside me."

Dark purple tentacles lashed from the creature and wrapped around Kristanna's ankles. Before she could bend over to try and unwrap them, her wrists were also whipped by two other tentacles, hands pulled up. Kristanna screamed in pain as her body was stretched, wound exposed. Her chest raised up and down under the habit as she struggled to breathe. She was slowly lifted in the air, other tentacles moved with precision, wrapping around her hands and legs, sliding underneath her habit.

The tentacles were slimy and warm, gripping tightly around Kristanna's muscled thighs, her arms, and waist. Suspended in the air the demoness felt her legs spread apart revealing her cunt, swollen clit and asshole. She tried to curse and defy the creature further, but her mouth was instantly gagged by a huge tentacle that launched itself down to the throat. Kristanna choked on it, eyes open wide as she felt equally huge tentacles stab her cunt and asshole underneath. A massive appendage spread her huge ass cheeks, they shook and clapped around the violating tentacle as it wiggled its way in, diving deep into her asshole. The nun habit was slowly tearing as the creature flexed its appendages underneath it. The shredded outfit finally fell to the ground completely ruined.

Kristanna had all of her holes plugged up by tentacles. Their ends were shaped like penises and they were as thick as her arms. Somehow being hard and flexible at the same time the tentacles pushed inside. Kristanna felt them bulge out on her belly, invading her womb and stretching her torso. The one in her mouth reached deeper, poking inside her stomach. The demoness gagged and coughed a mix of her saliva and the tentacle's slime, unable to react. As the tentacle in her ass wiggled wildly and massaged her prostate, her cock hardened up almost against her will, starting to throb and drool precum on the floor. Kristanna tried to breathe, but the slime clogged up her throat, blocking it partially as it bubbled out through her nose.

A massive tentacle, thick as an anaconda emerged from underneath. But the tip on this one was different, similar to a bulbous flower. It opened itself up and approached Kristanna's glans, wrapping around it. Like a snake, the tentacle began to engulf Kristanna's cock. It was a hollow tube, taking up the shape of the black twenty-seven-inch monster as it slowly swallowed it. When it reached roughly half of Kristanna's monumental shaft it began pulsing, rings of muscles and sinew all along its body were contracting, stroking her cock, chewing on her demonic shaft eagerly.

Similar but smaller tentacles came from the ceiling, wrapping their wide tips around Kristanna's nipples. The suction began so hard that the demoness could feel her nipples stretched inside the tubes, squirting her milk continuously. Kristanna would have moaned at the sensations, but she couldn't with the thick tentacle lodged deep in her throat. Despite the pain, her body simply could not deny the pleasure of such ravaging stimulation. Never before she had the possibility of being so thoroughly milked and violated at the same time. Tentacles stirred up her insides, going deeper than she thought possible.

It took only a few minutes of constant sucking and thrusting by the tentacles for Kristanna to reach climax. Almost painfully, her cum was drained from her balls as fast as they shot it. The tentacle lodged in her asshole pressed against her prostate and practically forced the cum out. The demoness rolled her eyes in ecstasy as she helplessly exploded in the usual bomb of thick fluids. Except this time there wasn't a single drop on the floor. Orgorath, the pit lord, was draining every last drop of Kristanna's milk, cum, and pussy juice for himself.

Tentacles at the edge of the room began to bulge up, filling up with the fluids drained from Kristanna. They traveled through the milking tentacles and were stored in semi-transparent, egg-like pods further away. The voice spoke once again inside her mind, "So eager to cum, so easy to please! You will be drained in no time, little girl!"

Kristanna felt herself relaxing as her first orgasm seemed to fade, but the monster wasn't about to let her rest. Four other tentacles emerged, as big and thick as the first ones already lodged in Kristanna's asshole and pussy. Kristanna's legs were pulled back and hands moved forward forcing her to a horizontal position. Her ass was pointing up, her legs were pulled further apart from each other. The newly emerging tentacles simultaneously assaulted her holes, adding to the stretching as they found their way inside. Wiggling violently, they ravaged through her cunt and asshole. Kristanna ended up with three tentacles thicker than her arms entirely buried inside each of her orifices. Without rest, they began coordinated and vicious thrusts.

The tentacles pulled back, sliding two feet of thick flesh out of Kristanna while simultaneously pulling apart from each other to spread her holes wide. A few minutes of violent motion finally caused Kristanna's asshole to prolapse, the cone of pink flesh was expelled out of her body like a tube. The same happened with her cervix as it was pulled out of her cunt obscenely. Practically ignoring her exposed insides, the tentacles launched themselves back into Kristanna within the space of a single second. Her abdomen bulged obscenely, her back arched to the point of breaking, beasts wiggling inside her torso, fighting for room, stretching her belly beyond recognition.

When Kristanna muffled screams indicated she was at her limit the tentacles pulled back again, brutally turning her insides out once more. This process repeated itself faster and more easily each time, creating a pulsating motion that Kristanna's whole body became a part of. Loud and wet noises filled the room as the demoness was thoroughly violated, her body barely enduring such extreme abuse. Nevertheless, whether Kristanna admitted or not, she was in bliss right now. Her demonic body fused pain with pleasure. The resulting feeling was overwhelming, sending constant waves of ecstasy through her convulsing body unlike anything she had experienced.

The tube-tentacle wrapped around Kristanna's cock firmly. They also milked her nipples so hard that the pressure was most certainly elongating them. Veins appeared all over Kristanna's tits as they kept constantly shooting milk and working to make more. Kristanna's testicles had never produced so much cum, stimulated beyond her limits by the pit lord and his draining appendages. This violating process repeated itself for a few minutes before Kristanna reached yet another orgasm, almost lining it up behind her first.

However, Orgorath wasn't about to make it easy for the demoness. A new tentacle wrapped around the base of her cock tightly, preventing her cum from traveling up the urethra. Kristanna's eyes rolled to the back of her head with the denied orgasm, her entire body convulsed, arms and legs spasming and pulling helplessly at the tentacles. Her ball sack started to swell, inflating rapidly. She felt the pressure building up on her scrotum as she trembled, her wound burned in pain, and it all mixed with the pleasure filling her mind, overwhelming her senses.

The creature tortured Kristanna for what felt like an eternity, one orgasm after the other denied by the squeezing tentacle. Kristanna's brain practically melted in a soup of pleasure, any semblance of rationality was slowly fading. Orgorath milked the demoness, bent her over, driving her to feel nothing but the raw desire to cum. Her asshole and cunt were loose to the point of being almost constantly exposed outside of her cavities. With disgustingly loud and wet noises, the tentacles danced in and out of her body, shifting angles and stretching all sides equally. No longer as coordinated as at the start, sometimes two tentacles would push inside while another pulled out, messing up the pink flesh out of her asshole and cunt. Fluids were flying everywhere, thick strings of slime dropped to the ground, mixed with her juices.