The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristanna's scrotum had visible veins all over it, looking like they were about to burst. Each of her testicles had reached the size of a swiss ball, hanging low and heavy, almost touching the ground. Her scrotum crippled her to the point she probably couldn't walk out of the basement. Her ballsack had grown to be as big as a beanbag was able to sit on if allowed.

But Orgorath didn't give her any rest. The demoness was yanked back to a vertical position, even though she could barely notice what was going on anymore. She convulsed and grunted like a wild animal with a tentacle still lodged down her throat. The tube sucking on Kristanna's cock further escalated her discomfort as it proceeded to insert another small tentacle inside her urethra. Violating her cock, it traveled inside her member reaching the base and further blocking the path of her cum.

The invasion of her urethra provoked even more violent reactions from the demoness. She stared down at her cock in fear, trembling, and spasming harder. Her powerful muscles flexed to their limit and bulged as she tried to overpower Orgorath and break free without success. Kristanna was still aware of her stab wound, but she couldn't feel the pain anymore. There wasn't enough neural bandwidth in her brain to even process it. Nothing mattered now, except finally cumming and unleashing that accumulated load from her massive scrotum.

Powerless to fight such a powerful creature, Kristanna slowly accepted that she was probably going to die in this basement. And to her surprise, that thought didn't scare her. She was so far deep into the agony that she didn't care if she died, as long as she got to cum first.

Orgortah must have kept her from orgasming for several hours. It tortured the demoness beyond what she thought possible, broke her will to fight, her sense of self. The tentacles just kept draining her milk and cunt juices, shifting her body around and pulling her insides out, violating her womb and her guts with impossible insertions. More and more "eggs" filled with Kristanna's fluids appeared here and there around the room as Orgorath kept filling them up. He moved the demoness around like a ragdoll, bending her over, folding her in half, shoving more and more tentacles inside her gaping holes from every conceivable angle.

"I sense you are ready to give me your soul, child. I will allow you to finally climax, I believe you have earned it. Don't worry, you will die in bliss!" The voice of Orgorath spoke inside Kristanna's mind once more. She was past the point of feeling any fear, she just wanted to cum. If anything, she was more afraid of the possibility of fainting with the overwhelming pleasure and not being able to feel her orgasm fully.

Kristanna had never been denied orgasm to this point, it felt like her balls were about to burst, she thrust her hips in the air trying to fuck the tentacle sucking on her cock harder, a pointless endeavor as she had no leverage, but that didn't stop her. As the tentacle around the base of her cock finally came loose, Kristanna gurgled, choking on the tentacle in her throat. Her shredded abdomen spasmed along with all the muscles in her body as she came with a guttural scream.

It felt like a dam had broken inside Kristanna, she could feel the thick seed traveling up, moving inside her sack. Her cock almost doubled in girth as her urethra bulged at the base. The torrent of jizz pushing through overpowered the tentacle inside, forcing it out. The unstoppable torrent of cum moving through the body of her cock was visible, widening it as it looked for an exit.

When the first cumshot splashed out of the widening slit, the tentacle sucking on Kristanna's cock was almost blasted off, deformed by the sheer force of the emerging jet of white yogurt. The slooshing noises of cum splashing were loud, like a broken hydrant spraying with immense pressure and power. The tentacle could barely maintain its grip on Kristanna's spurting dick. The volume was such that some of the thick cum began to leak out the edges of the tentacle as even Orgortah had trouble absorbing the massive load fast enough. The cum traveled through the tentacles in the room, filling up several pods simultaneously. That load was overwhelming even for the pit lord, but he still managed to keep up with it.

"Magnificent! Give me all of it! Your essence is mine!" Orgorath felt overloaded with power as it sucked in all the demoness had to offer. A full minute blasting continuous jets of spunk into the grotesque creature and still, her balls had not diminished much in diameter. Kristanna felt herself fade in the sea of pure pleasure, she gave in, surrendered to the bliss. Yet another minute passed and she was still blasting cum into that tentacle with no end in sight. The demoness was ready to cum until she died.

Without warning, a molten sigil began to emerge on Kristanna's ball sack. A heart-shaped womb and the trumps as well as the ovaries adorning the sides like a tribal-style tattoo, glowing bright. When the sigil appeared the flow of cum, milk, and pussy juices that seemed to be slowing down immediately blasted inside Orgorath's tentacles with renewed energy. He wasn't ready for such a surge of cum, tentacles bulging obscenely once more.

"You possess the sigil of Lilith? Such desecration should be impossible! This filthy lineage has been extinct for millennia! But it's too late! Your efforts will be fruitless, Cambion! You are almost drained, I can feel it! No amount of noble blood can save you now!" Orgorath's voice whispered once more, still sucking on all the milk, cum and cunt juices from the demoness. Kristanna felt as if she was floating, her body wasn't her own anymore. Whatever happened, her last orgasm was certainly already better and more epic than any before. Her cock was blasting such massive loads of cum she couldn't care about anything else. This moment right here was what she was built for, this was home, cumming gallons, endlessly blasting away a sea of demonic jizz without restraint or regard for anything else.

In what she perceived as her last conscious moments, Kristanna opened her eyes to look around the room. But to her surprise, some of the pods had become so full with her cum that they were swelling beyond their capacity and bursting open. She saw the thick, white yogurt begin to cover the floor, leaking from the burst chambers. Orgorath looked extremely bloated, tentacles popping everywhere with excessive cum. Kristanna saw an aura emanating from the tentacles, some sort of energy was pouring out. It wasn't blue as she was used to seeing it from humans she drained, this was a red mist, much denser.

Instinctively, Kristanna began to drain the strange energy, pulling it inside her being through her every orifice. It tasted heavenly, adding to her already overwhelming pleasure. Immediately she felt the tentacles inside her wiggle in protest, so she kept on draining. The invading energy gave her some added vigor, so the demoness drained even faster, hungry to feel the rush of power. This time Orgorath screamed in her head, "YOU SHALL NOT BEST ME!"

Locked in a battle of wills, Kristanna kept blasting fluids out while draining the monster. The situation slowly reversed as more pods of cum broke open flooding the entire room. The energy she could drain exponentially increased. The tentacle sucking on Kristanna's cock was finally blasted away by the sheer hydraulic pressure of her cumshots, it wiggled like a loose firehose and splashed cum everywhere as it fell on the ground. Kristanna was dropped by the tentacles restraining her ankles and wrists, she fell on her feet, her legs trembling as she continued to cum. Kristanna could see the destroyed creature exploding around her, leaking and melting into a sea of thick white.

She opened her mouth, clenching her fists as she felt the power surge through her body. Her eyes burst with yellow light, horns burning with fire. A crown of flames, looking like a flaming halo emerged on top of her head and between her horns, burning bright. Kristanna let out a scream as a jet of her cum blasted the wall in front of her with immense power, chipping away at the bricks. Her tits squirt milk with equal force drenching everything, putting away candles by one of the corners. She felt her squirting cunt blast behind her with matching volume and force, balancing her body so her cumshot wouldn't launch her back.

Kristanna drained the last remnants of Orgorath's energy. She heard his screams of agony echo in her mind as she absorbed his essence. She could feel the release of the many souls of other humans and demons this creature had drained over the millennia, now inside her. There was silence, Orgorath no longer spoke, Kristanna only felt complete satisfaction. The tentacles tried to escape through their tiny portals to flee, but soon they stopped and fell lifeless into the cum, cut loose by the closing portals.

The entire body of Orgorath was destroyed and sunk under white goo filling the room. Kristanna stood at the center of it all, her breathing accelerated, and her hard cock dripping huge dollops of cum, adding to the pool underneath. She was covered in cum up to her knees, the body of the grotesque creature started disintegrating slowly around her, turning to ash.

Kristanna looked down at her abdomen and no longer saw signs of the stabbing wound from the hallowed weapon. She touched the place where it had been, expecting some pain or trying to feel a scar, but there was nothing to be felt. Absorbing the energy of an ancient pit lord seemed to have healed her wound completely. She didn't understand how she had managed such a feat. Kristanna was barely conscious when it happened. Her brain had just been overloaded with pleasure, to a point that made her memories unclear.

The demoness was numb and dazed, the words "Noble blood" and "Lineage" kept coursing through her mind, she remembered how Orgorath's talked about her lineage, how he described Lilith's blood with hate and contempt. Kristanna looked down to see the sigil of Lilith was still shining brighter than ever on her giant ball sack. Samantha had mentioned in the past that her lineage was rare, but she now had definitive proof that it was known, and possibly feared even among other demons. But the witch had failed to mention the full extent of Kristanna's potential, hiding from her crucial information and then betraying her at the first chance.

Reminded of the betrayal, Kristanna felt the hate for Samantha burn, she wanted to rush out of here and find her. But she was hit by a sudden wave of exhaustion from the extended abuse she had endured. Kristanna felt the edges of her vision begin to blurry and fade. She stumbled, dizzy, weak. She had time to turn towards the stairs that would lead her out of the basement, she even managed to take a couple of steps towards them, confirming that Samantha's prison was no longer acting upon her. The circle had likely been swept away by all the cum.

She then saw someone coming down, holding a flashlight. Her beautiful red hair was impossible to mistake, this was Helen, she had come back. Kristanna could only smile at the girl before collapsing into her cum with a splash, exhausted and unable to move.

Helen entered the room, walking into Kristanna's sea of jizz to grab her. She prevented the demoness from drowning and began pulling her towards the steps, out of the basement.

---------------------------

"Are you out of your mind, Octavia?" Screamed the blond men as he unstrapped his belt full of weapons and smashed it on the table of the living room. The hunters of the Celestial Rise had escaped from Margaret's residence to their car, then managed to drive back to their hideout, a simple house in a poor area near the glades, a place where being seen at strange hours wouldn't attract anyone's attention, "You fired a quiver-full of Divinium-laced arrows into a civilian's house!"

The silvered hair woman walked past him as if he wasn't there and placed her bow on the same table, then took off her hood to look him in the eyes, "Margaret Gregson and her daughter are no longer human, Gabriel! You can't see their essence as I do, and I get that you want to see the best in people. But you had time to observe them, you saw their bodies! They are vassals to that demon now, their humanity is long gone! Besides, I didn't kill her, I merely disarmed her. I wanted to hit the Cambion."

Gabriel shook his head, she was never going to admit her faults, "I hope you realize your situation, Octavia. This is worse than your recklessness with the Nabassu! I've lived almost a century and it took you what? Little more than three years to push the limits of my patience?"

"You are not my superior, Gabriel! Stop talking as if you were just because you're old! I've had that all my life!" Octavia screamed back, anger in her silver eyes. Gabriel looked at her outburst with pity, he took a deep breath to calm himself down before he responded.

"You are a brilliant hunter, the best I've ever seen. Your soul is attuned to the celestial in more ways than mine will ever be, more than any hunter I've ever encountered. But we are a team! We're supposed to work together! It's not only about me, it's about the entire Celestial Rise. Divinum isn't yours to waste! We had a plan, it failed, we had to fall back and plan again! But you couldn't do that, could you? You had to go all out! Now we have worse problems. You will have to get that Divinum back, or I am reporting you again and you will lose your field post."

"But the succubus is on the run, you wounded her. We need to keep pushing!" Octavia protested, Gabriel raised a hand and nodded, "You leave that to me. I will track her on my own, I will ask for help from the academy if I have to. Your job is to recover those arrows or I swear to The Divine, you are done, Octavia."

Her silver hair flew behind her as Octavia darted out to her room and slammed the door shut. She looked around for her tablet, grabbing it from the nightstand. Her search was for the police departments around Margaret's house with jurisdiction in that area. If the arrows were taken as evidence they would probably be stored in one of those stations, she would have to find out which and recover them.