All Comments on 'The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 09'

by Kristanna

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KristannaKristannaover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading!

If you enjoy this series of stories, remember you can follow me on Twitter where I post pictures of the characters that I create on Second Life, for visual inspiration. As well as a lot of other pictures in the themes of this story (huge girls, futanari, big dicks, and balls, etc).

Twitter page: https://twitter.com/Kristanna15

If you want to see stories and pictures earlier, support me on Patreon for only $3 a month as the cheapest tier. You can also connect on my discord to hang out and share erotic art or give your feedback on the stories I write (discord is free to all, but Patreons gets a few extra channels for exclusive talk to me).

Discord invite: https://discord.gg/em3T88G

Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=426973

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love me some plot

As this series progresses, I find myself anticipating each month's relase more and more, it is superbly constructed and very well written. I can't wait to see what the novices are gonna be up to with the nuns, or to see Sam taking the witches of her coven. I wonder if she can corrupt and transform them like Kristanna can.

This is a great read! Thank you very much for sharing it. Until the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Triple A title right here

Awesome story and vivid writing. Binged it in a day. Cant wait for more. Thinking of supporting on patreon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous