The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Words evaded the Colombian Novice, she couldn't believe what she saw and felt. It was her womb that was now stretched past her rib-cage. She could see the bulge rising until it rested in her cleavage, trapped between her generous tits. Somehow, she was getting her womb violated and still giving Kristanna a tit-job through her skin.

"C-COCK... YES! PLEASE... MORE HUGE COCK! SO GOOD! GIVE IT TO ME!" Were the only words Sophia managed to scream between her guttural grunts and shameless moans, the volume of her voice varied in waves as she was bounced like a fuck-toy on Kristanna's impaling shaft.

Over Sophia's shoulder, Kristanna saw Sister Beth come into view, holding her over a foot-and-a-half long shaft as she stared at Sophia's huge jiggling ass, "May I join you, my Angel?" She asked. The nun's eyes were soulless. Dark veins surrounded her eyes like a natural eye-shadow. Only desire and hunger lingered in her stare. Her cock dripped with the cum that had just been sucked out of her by the other Novices.

Kristanna sunk her fingers in Sophia's fat ass cheeks and spread them open, offering the Novice's asshole to Sister Beth, "Help me turn her inside-out!"

Without hesitation, the nun lined up her cock at the entrance of Sophia's hole and thrust forward with eagerness. Her cock plunged into Sophia's already cock-filled body. The nun found it hard to navigate her torso, Kristanna's cock was already occupying so much of it. But slowly she managed to find the right angle, to thrust when Kristanna pulled out.

Sister Beth and Kristanna reached a natural rhythm with their thrusts. As Beth plunged her hips forward and into Sophia, Kristanna pulled hers back, and vice-versa. Their balls grazed on each other as they swung widely under the Novice's body. Sophia wrapped her arms around Kristanna's neck, tossed her head back, and stuck her tongue out, rolling her eyes in ecstasy as she felt her insides being stirred and re-arranged by the invading shafts.

The dance of those huge cocks moving in and out of Sophia gave her no time to rest, no moment of relief. She couldn't even acknowledge her surroundings, simply taking those cocks in both her holes and cumming, screaming like a whore in heat, convulsing in total bliss.

Everything was pushed to the limit in Sophia's body, loosened by massive cocks, possibly ruined forever. Her asshole prolapsed when Sister Beth pulled her cock back. When Kristanna pulled her cock down, the wide head of her black beast remained stuck inside the Novice's womb. It pulled her cervix down to the entrance of her cunt, right before being plunged back inside with the next vicious thrust from the demoness.

Kristanna opened her mouth and fed on Sophia's looping orgasms, also absorbing the energy emanating from Novices around her as they kissed, made out, drank her cum, or fucked each other. The blue energy of the entire barn flowed in beautiful waves into the demoness's mouth, only she and her vassals could see it. The nuns, voluntarily or not, left most of the energy for Kristanna. She was finally able to satisfy her hunger, the sole reason she had invited them here in the first place.

With every bit of the energy Kristanna drained, she felt her muscles tense, her balls swelling once more with a renewed load. Kristanna felt invincible, imagining the world was her harem. Everyone was hers to fuck, to dominate, use, and enthrall until they were nothing but cum-addicted slaves to her massive cock. Jumping on it at every opportunity, fighting each other to lick her cum from the dirty floor.

She imagined how much more she could drain, how far she could grow. Fucking these Novices for hours on end, bloating them with her seed, "I'm gonna fuck them until they are nothing but a blob of cum, lying on the ground, leaking from every hole! Then I'm gonna fuck them some more! Until they pass out begging for my cock! I'll drain their limp bodies as I continue to fuck them, consume them, defile their every orifice! Then I'll take their souls and watch them turn into a pile of ash!"

Any other time Kristanna would have felt bad about these thoughts, she may have realized what they meant. But not right now, now she hungered. Every depravity she could ever think of was justified. Even beyond that, the demoness felt entitled to them. Fucking these Novices into oblivion was nothing short of her birthright. And if anyone tried to get in her way or stop her she would remove the obstacle and go right back into her indulgence! The thought turned her on so much!

Kristanna focused on pounding into Sophia's womb faster, harder. With the increased pace, Sister Beth couldn't keep up. Their speed wasn't matching any longer, causing Sophia to receive their two cocks into her at the same time every few seconds.

"AHH! Destroy me! Use me! RAVAGE ME! Never STOP! Never... fucking stop!" The Novice screamed from the top of her lungs as another orgasm overwhelmed her already pleasure-soaked mind. Her torso jumped with bulges surging up and receding down as if two creatures were fighting to escape her belly.

Sister Beth began to convulse and spill her load in Sophia's asshole. The nun's cunt blasted the floor behind her with juices as she wrapped her arms around the Novice and grabbed the side of her breasts, bracing for her mind-shattering climax.

Kristanna's scrotum almost occupied all the room between her legs. Her balls weighed heavily, almost reaching the floor. Her sack was so wide it pressed on the inner side of Kristanna's muscled thighs, searching for more space. They barely swung anymore, stuck between her powerful thighs, the skin stretched to its maximum to contain those engorged testicles.

The demoness followed the lead of her vassal and erupted into Sophia, emptying her load with a vengeance. The torrent of cum that invaded both Sophia's womb and asshole simultaneously was unprecedented. She had been double-penetrated before by Mother Grace, but this sensation, the sheer power, and volume of the jets blasting in her womb were impossible to match. Only Kristanna could fill her up this fast, this much!

Beth and Kristanna hugged the Novice as they expelled their loads. Womb and intestines fought for space inside Sophia's expanding torso, bloated with cum from both ends. She felt the pressure of the invading fluids boiling inside, her belly inflated like a water balloon, pressing against Kristanna's abs. "I can't... I can't stop it... NO! It's coming up! I feel it coming...guurlrl!" Were Sophia's last words before she projectile-vomited a river of white all over Kristanna's tits and face, blinding her for a moment.

Sophia tossed her head back, the cum blasted out of her mouth and nose like a fountain, shooting over three feet in the air before it rained over all three of them. As she was bounced on cock and spasmed in bliss from her orgasms, Sophia vomited jets of cum in every direction.

Both Sister Beth and Kristanna looked up following the streams of cum. They opened their mouths, sticking their tongue out and closing their eyes as they smiled, letting the dollops of thick, white goo rain on them. The streams emerged from Sophia's mouth in pulsating waves as Kristanna and Beth unloaded into the Novice.

Kristanna basked in that feeling, the warm jizz painting her face, falling into her mouth. She tasted Beth's cum and laughed like a maniac, trembling and thrusting involuntarily, her defined abdomen spasming at random times as she rode the high wave of her overwhelming lust. She moved one of her hands to the back of Sophia's head, gripping her hair and directing her face. Pulling the novice towards herself she locked her lips on hers, receiving the next blast of regurgitated cum straight into her mouth and swallowing it eagerly.

After half a minute into her orgasm, Sister Beth's load was starting to slow down inside Sophia's asshole, but because Kristanna wouldn't stop pumping her womb, the added pressure forced Beth's cum to keep blasting out of the Novices mouth and asshole, drenching their crotch and keeping up Sophia's recurring streams of vomited seed.

Three or four Novices wrestled behind Kristanna as they fought to bathe in her gushing cunt juices. Because they were covered in the slick slime of her fem-cum they could barely grab each other, desperate to drink and bask into the squirting jets from Kristanna's cunt.

Sophia's belly grew too big, making it harder for Kristanna to hold her up. She broke the kiss and used some of her telekinetic power to stabilize the girl so she could keep pumping her womb full until the very last drop of cum was injected into her. Their bellies, tits, and arms pressed together, the cum began to pool on them. It was so thick that it took long to slide into the crevices formed by their mashing bodies. Sophia vomited all over herself, her head fell forward as her neck lost its strength. Her face sunk in a sea of spunk that sat atop her cleavage. Bubbles emerged as she spasmed, drowning in cum.

Kristanna grabbed Sophia's hair and pulled her head up. She watched the Novice struggle to breathe and cough cum, "Careful not to drown. We have the whole day ahead of us!"

Sister Beth stumbled back, her cock came out from Sophia's asshole like a whip, pulling a cone of flesh outwards. The prolapsed anus shot powerful streams of cum on the floor, wiggling behind the Novice with the pressure. Kristanna wrapped her powerful arms around Sophia's lower back and let her rest. Despite being almost unconscious, Sophia's legs still clenched tightly around Kristanna's waist, even when her distended torso was between them.

"Guhh... Don't pull out!" Sophia managed to spit between gurgles and puking reflexes, "Never leave... my womb!" She struggled to talk, her head bobbing from side to side like a newborn who still couldn't hold their head up.

"Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet!" Kristanna whispered, she let go of the girl's lower back and allowed her torso to fall. As her back arched, the massive belly bulged forward. Kristanna slowed down Sophia's fall with her telekinetic powers just enough so the back of her head wouldn't smash on the floor. The Novice was upside down, her tits covering her face, her belly resting right above her. She couldn't see anything, buried under her tits and massive belly. Her hips raised in the air against Kristanna's as her legs finally lost their grip around the demoness's waist.

Kristanna held Sophia's thighs spread wide, she flexed her knees slightly, taking a wider stance as she began to once again thrust her cock into her flooded womb and ruined cunt. She felt her ball sack, with her testicles now back to their beach-ball size, swing underneath the Novice. The scrotum slapping against the tube of pink flesh that was her prolapsed asshole as it slowly retreated into her body, "You are nothing but a vessel for my endless cum! You live to feed me, to serve my cock! A whore who will beg for more until she passes out!"

Kristanna's cock plunged deep into Sophia's cum-bloated womb. With each thrust, a bulge poked out of the round abdomen, pushing the skin further, beyond the diameter of her swollen belly. The space that the massive cock claimed into the Novice's womb forced cum to splash out of her cunt and against Kristanna's crotch and balls.

Sophia rested her shoulders and the back of her neck on the ground, her tits covering her face as cum poured out of her mouth and nose. Her hips up in the air held close to Kristanna's crotch and pounded into oblivion. She struggled to breathe and stay conscious through the violence. Kristanna didn't seem to mind, focused on the overwhelming sensations of ravaging a womb. The tight grip of the Novice's cervix massaging her cock head as it plunged into a sea of warm cum.

Just a few feet away from Kristanna and Sophia, Ashley had a Novice sitting on top of her huge belly. The weight forced the cum out of her gaping holes for the other Novices to feast in it. She could barely notice, but Ashley's tits and cock were already bigger. The novices feasted in the demoness's cum, spreading it all over their skin in a frenzy, feeling their bodies transform as they consumed the delicious seed. The brands on their foreheads began to slowly shift into the molten inverted pentagram.

At the other corner of the barn, Mother Grace had already bloated a couple of Novices. They lied on the floor, leaning against haystacks with their bellies fully swollen, leaking from both pussy and asshole. Meanwhile, the nun pounded into two other Novices who were lying on top of each other with their bellies down. She fucked what looked like a stack of pussy and asshole with her duo of corrupted cocks. And as if that wasn't enough stimulation, two other Novices lied on piles of three rectangular haystacks on the sides of Mother Grace. They were raised to her chest height and had their legs fully spread, taking her dick-nipples in their pussies as they massaged their breasts.

Mother Grace pulled her hips back and forced her torso forward, plunging her phallic nipples into the Novices. Then she hammered her hips forward and pulled her torso back, repeating that pattern with a perfect rhythm. The flesh on her massive ass and thighs shook like a bowl of jello with each wide movement.

"Your presence empowers me, Kristanna! I can't describe it, I just know I need this feeling to last forever!" Mother Grace screamed as she pounded four Novices at the same time. Immediately after speaking she let a visceral scream escape her lips. All the air in her lungs was used in that powerful wail, trailing off as she rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out in ecstasy.

The explosion of Mother Grace's fluids began to fill all four Novices as cum erupted from her cocks and dick-nipples into their ruined holes. Her balls churned and visibly pushed up against her crotch, pushing cum through her pair of huge cocks. The Mother Superior washed the floor behind her with a geyser of cunt juices, the streams were only occasionally cut by her massive, clapping ass cheeks. She convulsed in place, struggling to keep her stance.

Next to Kristanna, Sister Beth had already moved on. She mounted a brunette Novice on her fours, pounding her into the ground. The nun's balls smacked behind the Novice's thighs and ball sack as she placed one foot on her face and utterly dominated her, "We were born for this! This is the holy spirit, emanating from my Angel, filling our hearts with bliss and joy!"

The barn progressively turned into a symphony of moans, cries, and wet noises of bodies smashing against each other. The air became heavy with the smell of cum, sweat, and bodily fluids. But Kristanna was just beginning.

------------------------------------------------------------

When Helen arrived at the farm the sun was about to disappear beyond the horizon. The overcast had given place to clear skies, giving the witch a beautiful view of the sunset. The light emanated from behind the mountains, fading into orange as it moved further away from the horizon, then finally shifting into shades of purple and blue. Helen gazed up at the majestic work of art created by nature. A moment that couldn't be captured or explained, merely witnessed. She felt at peace while reflecting on her accomplishments throughout the day.

It made her think about her life and how she had been living it. How many moments like this she had missed in recent years. Mindlessly moving to the next task, too blind to notice such grandeur. Helen couldn't remember the last time she had been working on something of her own. For years all she did was follow Samantha around, doing whatever her sister was up to. For Helen, there had always been a certain comfort in submitting. Always chasing her sister's goals, working on tasks she assigned, measuring up to her standards.

But today Helen spent around twelve hours away from home working on her own ideas. She decided to help her friend, she made a plan and simply went after it. Even if she couldn't explain how or why she felt awake after today. Her efforts had paid off in many more ways than she had anticipated. The witch was filled with self-pride and confidence. Perhaps this was what fulfillment felt like, she had almost forgotten.

The redhead stepped out of the truck and stretched her legs. Parked by the farm's gate was an old bus. The writing on the side said "Camp of Blessing" under the symbol of a golden halo and two angel wings. The vehicle's apparent innocence immediately faded when Helen spotted the stains of cum covering the inside of the back windows. Even hours later, the goo still lingered on the glass.

Helen looked at the barn, the doors were closed and the top windows were dark, showing that the lights were still off inside. She could also hear the unmistakable moans in the distance, sensual noises occasionally echoing out of the wooden building.

It didn't take a genius to put two and two together. Those had to be the people Kristanna had mentioned, and Helen knew what was going on inside that barn. When Kristanna said she was inviting others the redhead had imagined she meant four or five people. She naively assumed that five women would be more than enough to feed the Cambion. The bus parked by the front gate showed Helen how inaccurate her estimation had been.

Imagining the scope of what happened inside the barn didn't scare Helen however. Instead, it only sent her heart racing with excitement and curiosity. She had to admit to herself that she was eager to finally see Kristanna in action. For days the demoness had teased Helen, kept her on the edge, pushed her advances away. All the Cambion did was feed Helen her delicious precum, adding to her arousal. Helen had to go home and masturbate until her legs were trembling just so she could sleep. Maybe now she would get the opportunity she had been looking for to scratch that itch.

Helen walked to the barn's door. The moans and screams grew louder as she approached, leaving no doubt as to the decadence taking place inside. She tried to push the doors open but they didn't budge. Hearing a wet noise, Helen looked down to see that she had just stepped on a pool of partially dried cum that had escaped through the gap under the wooden door. The thick substance stuck to her boot like glue. She lifted her foot slowly, watching the thick strings of slime connecting the sole of her boots to the pool on the ground. "If it's leaking under the door, how much cum is in there?" She wondered.

Helen swallowed in disbelief, her rational mind told her to walk away now while there was time, but she simply couldn't. She embraced her C-cup breasts as her nipples hardened. She knew what that feeling was, Kristanna had done this to her in the past, arousing her with her mere presence. For a minute she stood in front of the door's barn, feeling her body react to that wave of sensations. She couldn't enter but she couldn't bring herself to leave.

The witch suddenly heard the noise of sliding wood come from behind the door, then a thump as something heavy fell to the ground. She didn't hesitate and began to push open the recently unbarred doors. As Helen let the late-afternoon sunlight enter the dimly-lit barn, her jaw dropped in awe at the scene before her.

There were several cubic haystacks spread around, some stacked on top of each other to form taller piles. Over a dozen girls lied about, either on the haystacks themselves or leaning against them. Some of them were sitting, others were upside down, buried under their massively swollen bellies. They barely looked humanoid anymore, better described as round skin balloons with legs, arms, and head. Helen couldn't even count how many there were, some were certainly out of view at the furthest corners of the barn.

Many of the Novices were unconscious, with smiles on their faces as they dreamed in a deep slumber. Others were very much awake but unable or unwilling to move. They still moaned in bliss, fighting exhaustion as their delicate hands caressed their colossal bellies, incapable of reaching beyond the sides of the massive spheres their abdomens had been turned into. Their belly buttons had completely popped out, their skin stretched thin trying to contain the excessive amount of sperm.