The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bulge surged further up and forward under Helen's rib cage, outlining the head of Kristanna's cock perfectly. Even the crown of spikes on her glans was visible as Helen's skin wrapped around it as tightly as a condom would. The last few inches of cock that remained outside the witch's body didn't do so for long, as the black flesh began to disappear into Helen's gaping pussy slowly, the bulge on her torso surging up and into her cleavage.

Helen trembled, her legs wrapped around Kristanna's waist, and used all of their strength to hold her position. Her organs were pushed aside to make room for that invading flesh-pole, but against self-preservation and common sense, Helen still did all in her power to keep it inside. She had completely swallowed two-and-a-half feet of black cock within her pussy in a single motion. The witch couldn't even breathe properly, the air had been knocked out of her lungs and she was forced to take it in with short breaths. She shivered in place, her nerves fried in ecstasy, her mouth agape as if a scream was stuck in her throat. As Helen's eyes rolled up then she finally released a guttural wail and began convulsing, "UUUHHH! YES! FUCK! FUCK!"

Kristanna had one hand on Helens's ass cheek, supporting her weight, while the other grabbed the root of the witch's red hair behind her neck. She held Helen's head into position and began to drain the energy of her orgasm straight from her mouth. Helen managed to move one of her trembling arms to the back of Kristanna's head and held her in the same position. They looked into each other's eyes as Helen's green irises started shining bright. The flux of energy increased ten-fold, a beam shooting out of her mouth and into Kristanna's.

The demoness had never drained a witch before, she wasn't prepared for this sudden surge of energy, especially with the control and focus that Helen exerted even through her orgasms. Draining the witch without interruption, Kristanna felt her legs fail. She stumbled back and fell on her ass, stabilizing herself with her powers just enough so she could continue to feed. Helen pulled her legs to the side just in time, falling on top of the demoness. She straddled Kristanna, finally pulling her face away from hers and sitting up straight.

For a moment, Helen simply moaned and caressed the bulge protruding from her torso, feeling her womb and her skin stretched like a condom around Kristanna's cock. She sat on Kristanna's balls as she felt her massive cock challenge the limits of human anatomy. Helen regained balance by planting her feet firmly on the ground next to Kristanna's hips. The witch's delicate hands landed onto Kristanna's tits, groping them firmly. The redhead then began bouncing atop of the demoness.

Helen pulled her hips up exposing about a foot of Kristanna's cock and smashed them against the demoness's pelvis again. Her ass cheeks shook and wobbled with the motions, slapping onto Kristanna's ballsack. With each squat, Helen pulled her hips further up, increasing the arch of her motion. She began to speed up as she shamelessly milked Kristanna's cock with her cunt, gritting her teeth and moaning aggressively.

Kristanna grabbed Helen's thighs and watched as the girl frantically rode her cock, doing all the work. Her knees wobbled in and out as a wave of orgasmic pleasure washed through her. She spasmed but never ceased her ride, never slowed down. Kristanna had never been fucked by someone so savage, so desperate to have her womb completely filled with her cock.

"You want to f-feed? Consume? Then have at it! Take everything I have!" Helen cried between her wild moans and grunts, opening her mouth again allowing more of her essence to flow into Kristanna. The demoness smiled, she felt her balls engorge more rapidly than ever. Like a brown bean-bag on the ground, Kristanna's scrotum was overflowing with excessive cum.

Helen reached the limit of her squats lifting her hips in the air as far as she could. The crown of flesh-spikes around Kristanna's glans was so engorged that her cock couldn't leave Helen's womb, so it pulled her cervix down. As Helen held her hips up in the air she felt her cervix wrapping around Kristanna's cock, pulled to the entrance of her cunt. And then she hammered her hips back down with a loud grunt, impaling herself on Kristanna's cock in a single second.

Swimming in a sea of sensations Kristanna had no choice but to erupt inside Helen's womb. Despite having shot her load into the novices countless times today, she knew this one was stronger and more powerful. She confirmed it as Helen's belly swelled more rapidly than all before her. She went from her perfect, flat stomach to nine-months pregnant in less than ten seconds. The bulge with the shape of Kristanna's cock began to grow rounder around the base as her load accumulated. Soon the entire bulge was barely distinguishable as Helen's torso turned into a massive sphere, covering Kristanna's abdomen and pushing up on her tits.

Helen tossed herself back and watched for a moment as her womb turned into a massive condom before her eyes. But that wasn't enough to stop her, and even as Kristanna came inside her Helen restarted her motions, bouncing on the demoness' crotch. She placed her hands behind her and leaned them on Kristanna's swollen balls. The added pressure forced even more cum to push into Helen's womb, but she kept on lifting her hips and smashing them back onto Kristanna's pelvis. Cum occasionally sprayed out the edges of her cunt and all over Kristanna's crotch and abdomen, expelled by the sheer pressure of the jets that poured inside.

"Ahhh! Empty those balls inside me! FLOOD ME! Fill me up until I explode! FUCK!" Helen screamed as she bounced like a crazed animal.

Kristanna couldn't stop herself from cumming, the first orgasm led into another as she was constantly overflown by Helen's energy, her cock milked by her tight cervix. She felt the weight on her balls aiding to push her cum out. Her massive testicles produced cum faster than she could blast it into the witch's womb.

As the minutes passed, A constant flow of energy emanated from Helen and into Kristanna's mouth. The witch lost all of the strength in her legs, so she could no longer ride Kristanna's cock. Instead, she simply mounted her and felt the constant flood of fluids pouring into her torso. She caressed the sides of her belly, felt the warmth filling up every available space. Helen's belly was so massive that an adult could easily fit inside of it in a fetal position, perhaps they would even have room to raise their arms or open their legs partially. She wouldn't be surprised if she had more than doubled in weight with the addition of Kristanna's loads.

Several minutes went by, none of them could say exactly how many. But at some point, it all came to a halt. Helen was dizzy and weakened, drooling on her own tits as her head wobbled from side to side. She wanted to fall on her back, but Kristanna's cock held her up like a second spine, between her exhausted moans and sudden spasms Helen mumbled incoherently, "Cum... cock... give... more cum... more... "

Kristanna opened her eyes, the light was no longer there, only the faint glow of her irises as they became visible once again. She twisted and lifted her torso causing Helen to fall off to the side like a swollen dummy. The Cambion looked around, realizing her situation, the barn drenched in cum. Scenes from the past twelve hours came flooding into her mind, how she almost consumed the souls of every novice in the barn, and then Helen's.

Since consuming Jeanna's soul at the Camp, when Kristanna found out that she had the ability to drain someone to death, she had never felt this out of control, not even at Sorcha's club. Regardless of how hungry she felt, part of her always remembered not to drain anyone completely. She never aimed to kill anyone, but to keep them hooked, happy, and coming back for more. But that hadn't been the case today. A darker side had taken over, and she would have continued to consume the Novices if Helen hadn't intervened.

With some difficulty, Kristanna stood up and looked at Helen's limp body on the ground. The witch was rendered immobile by her massive belly, but she still smiled as she looked up at the demoness, "I did it... You're back... you're... back..." Her words trailed off as she fainted.