The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aislynn followed her friend, and the petite auburn-haired woman joined Carol under the splashing pussy. Their hair was drenched, glued to their skin. Dazed by the taste, smell and warmth of being covered in demonic pussy juices, they slowly succumbed to pleasure, kissing each other sensually and making out. Samantha's massive ass cheeks kept shaking violently as she convulsed, clapping against each other and occasionally cutting the stream of gushing pussy juices or redirecting it. The witches didn't seem to care as long as they could drink and bathe in it, swallowing and sharing mouthfuls of fluids with each other without restraint.

Jada, the black witch with a beautiful hourglass figure, supported Viki. She could see how the blond simply submitted. The dripping cunt underneath her as Viki somehow came repeatedly just from sucking horse cock and swallowing Samantha's endless load. Jada was moved by a mix of awe, fear and interest. She tried to just make sure her sister wouldn't faint from lack of air while doing her best to get a taste of cum herself. She wrapped her arms around Viki, kneeling behind her and supporting her friend as she took it all in. Samantha's cum oozed out the edges of Viki's mouth, sliding down her neck and splashing her tits and shoulders.

Jada couldn't help but lick the thick, sticky jizz off her friend's skin, eating as much of the yogurt-like fluids as possible. Suddenly, she felt a warm splash on her crotch and looked down, realizing that a stream of cum was blasting out of Viki's asshole and pooling on the ground. Jada gasped in disbelief as she witnessed the impossible. Somehow, someway, Samantha's load of jizz had not only turned Viki into a cum balloon but kept blasting with enough power to travel through her entire body. It shot out of her asshole in waves, synchronized with Samantha's blasting cock. Without inhibition, Jada lowered herself to the floor. She sealed her lips around Viki's cum-gushing asshole and began drinking straight from it.

It took well over a minute for Samantha's orgasm to finally subside, even though it felt like an eternity. The stunned succubus looked down at Viki, seeing her face covered in cream, the cum so thick it looked more like jello. It had a faint tint of yellow and a powerful, enticing smell. Samantha stumbled back, bumping into Aislynn and Carol while they made out behind her. She smiled wickedly, her duo of horse cocks throbbing continuously, still fully erect, "Hmmm... Fuck... This is how it feels to cum like a demon. I can never go back!"

As Jada kept sucking cum out of Viki's asshole, the blond vomited semen all over herself, trying to unclog her throat and breathe. Samantha ignored them and turned to Aislynn and Carol. Her two horse cocks swung, fully erect, dripping cum over the two slime-drenched witches who now hugged each other and rubbed their breasts together as they kissed. Their hands slid on each other's back and ass crack. Samantha pushed Carol, causing her to fall over Aislynn and pin her to the ground. Both of their pussies were exposed. They seemed to ignore the situation, too drunk in the fluids they tasted and into making out to care.

Samantha didn't waste time, kneeling on the floor behind Carol. She aimed one of her horse cocks at her pussy, and another at Aislynn's, pushing forward with her strong hips. At first, the flared tip of her cocks slid up and down on their slick skins, too thick to enter. But with some practice and proper angles, Samantha slowly spread the labia of both witches. Finally, with a grunt, she managed to lodge the head of her two horse cocks into their cunts, slowly pushing deeper. She moved forward on her knees and approached their bodies. She gripped Carol's ass cheeks with both hands and started her thrusts.

"It's impossible! It's tearing me apart!" Samantha heard one of the women cry. She didn't know whether Carol or Aislynn had said that; she didn't care. Their tight cunts were wrapped around her cocks like a second skin; that's all that mattered. She still had half her cock to go in, plus several more inches of the sheath at the base, which was even broader and rougher than the rest. So she continued to bury inch after inch of horse cock inside the two witches, thrusting faster. "Stop going easy on them. Turn their insides out!" a sensual, timeless voice spoke within Samantha's head.

Samantha's thrust immediately gained speed, and she pushed more of her cocks into the witches each time. "I'm not going to go easy on your holes! I am coming for your wombs!"

Carol and Aislynn could barely respond, moaning as they kissed and hugged, pressing their tits together, lost in pure pleasure. The flared head of Samantha's monsters kept hammering their cervix, crushing their wombs. The demoness was still inexperienced with the angles and the sheer size of her duo of cocks. But once again, Akmah's conscience took momentary control, allowing Samantha to move her hips the right way and time her thrusts until she shoved both horse cocks straight past Carol and Aislynn's cervixes and into their wombs.

That brutal move forced a synchronized scream out of both women as they writhed in a mix of sensations, ecstasy rising above all. The witches hugged and kissed each other on the floor. They felt Samantha's cocks come in between them, pushing them apart. Looking down at their bellies, they saw the horse-cock-shaped bulges advancing together within their torso, rubbing each other through their skin.

As the intensity of her thrusts increased, Samantha placed one foot forward, planting it firmly on the ground. She did the same with her other leg, lifting her gigantic, fat ass. She grunted and arched her back as her cunt squirted a couple of powerful jets on the floor and wall across the room. Samantha began to make full-body squatting motions, and her body naturally adapted to the new stance. The horse cocks were so deeply lodged inside Carols and Aislynn's wombs that they raised their hips in the air. The flared heads of Samantha's cocks worked as corks, hooking Carol and Aislynn's cervixes and then pulling them down through their vaginal canal with each thrust. Samantha's knees were flexed, her massive thigh muscles engaged, her giant glutes protruding behind her and a shredded back on display. She casually shook her demonic tail left and right as she pounded, hammering both witches into the ground and each other. Each thrust caused her to clench her round ass cheeks and her cunt to squirt juices behind her in an arch, splashing the floor and the distant wall with loud, wet noises.

Samantha grabbed Carol's hair, yanking on it and breaking her kiss, forcing the brunette to let go of the smaller Aislynn. Carol's expression was a confusing mess. She partially smiled, but her tongue was also sticking out of her mouth, drooling all over herself and Aislynn. She was cross-eyed, and yet somehow, her irises rolled to the back of her head. As Samantha pulled her hair back, her body suddenly jerked up, and her hands instinctively rested on her bulging belly. She caressed the flared head of the cock as it moved up and down. It was as if it tried to break out of her torso, pounding her guts into oblivion as she screamed," Gaahh! I'm gonna fucking... die! Don't pull out... don't you... fucking dare! Hahahaha! Fuck me! Fuck... MEEEE! FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKE!"

On the floor, Aislynn was experiencing a similar gut-rearranging heaven, spasming in ecstasy with each thrust. Both witches were cumming their brains out in a sequence of mind-melting orgasms. Their clits rubbed on each other, and their cunts dripped juices all over Samantha's horse cocks. Carol and Aislynn found themselves trapped in that orgasmic loop for minutes, but it might as well have been hours. They could no longer track time or tell when one orgasm ended and another started. Samantha just kept relentlessly pounding; the broad head of her horse cocks repeatedly pulled their wombs down to the entrance of their pussy, then shoved them back inside with increasingly brutal thrusts.

There was no going back from this. After all, how could anyone match the violation they suffered at the hands of Samantha and her pair of demonic horse cocks? Carol and Aislyn had utterly given in to ecstasy; they never wanted this to end. Yet, no matter how overwhelming the sensations within their spasming, constantly-orgasming bodies were, the next thrust always felt better than the last, sending them deeper into a space of complete submission.

As the witches basked in their multiple ongoing orgasms, they emanated sexual energy that Samantha could see and feel emerging as purple smoke. She had never seen it before, but Akmah, the ancient being within her, knew exactly what it was. Samantha instinctively sucked the lingering smoke in through her mouth and felt the surge of pleasure hit her like a drug more powerful than anything she had ever taken.

The rush was almost too intense to bear. Shocks ran through her entire body, up her spine and then into her chest. As if a force was caressing all of the most erotic and sensitive spots on her body simultaneously. She felt her heart race and was barely able to contain the spasms in some of her muscles. Samantha rolled her eyes and smiled while letting a raw, high-pitched moan escape her lips. Her lips trembled, her torso jerked back and forth slightly with abdomen spasms as she mumbled incoherent words of delight. She felt she could dedicate her life to chasing this sensation, and it wouldn't be a wasted life.

The surge of power only encouraged the newly-transformed succubus, who kept feeding and growing more powerful by the second. And as she fed, the mysterious tattoos covering her body began to glow with a purple hue, and her bright yellow irises burned brighter with power. Finally, Samantha heard the familiar voice in her head. "Yes! Feed! We can grow more powerful than you can imagine!" Akmah's desires for power and growth only further encouraged Samantha until their appetite was one and the same.

"Ahhh, yes! More! I want... MOORE! You fucking delicious little whores! I'm going to fuck your wombs all night!" Samantha was utterly unhinged as she used the witches as cock-sleeves without mercy or restraint.

Carol and Aislynn screamed with each thrust. Their wild moans further encouraged Samantha to increase the intensity of her thrusts. As the succubus kept feeding, the energy was partially converted into cum. She felt her balls progressively growing heavier between her legs, so fast she had to adjust her stance to balance herself. But that was only at the start because they kept swelling until her ball sack touched the floor and filled the entire space between her calves, protruding backwards even further than Samantha's ass cheeks. She could literally sit on them and keep thrusting. Her squirting juices now partially splashed on the back of her ball sack and covered them in slick pussy nectar.

"My balls are so fucking full! Grr!! I need.. MOOORE! FUUUUCK!", veins thicker than fingers adorned the surface of Samantha's impossibly large testicles as they churned and shifted inside. They bulged out visibly through the skin, forming webs over her engorged ball sack. The scrotum was so full that the crevice in the middle gave it a shape resembling a second ass, but its size somehow eclipsed Samantha's actual ass. She was sitting and bouncing on top of balls that could only be described as a corrupted, veiny and round mass of flesh. Giant tumors filled to the brim with roiling cum.

After almost driving Carol and Aislynn mad with multiple orgasms for several minutes, Samantha finally felt the surge of white lava pushing through her balls and into her cock. She pulled on Carol's hair harder, forcing the girl to arch her back and almost fold backwards. The extreme pose emphasized the bulge of her monster horse cock jutting outwards on Carol's torso. Then a pouch of skin instantly formed as a powerful jet of cum blasted inside, soon followed by many more like it. Finally, the witch's core rapidly expanded with the violent flood of cum pumped straight into her stretched womb. They could hear the cum streaming inside, sloshing with tremendous power and impossible pressure. Carol couldn't even comprehend what she felt as a sea of hot spunk overflowed through her being, making her belly round and heavy in a matter of seconds.

Down at the floor level, the petite Aislynn felt the same torrent of demonic jizz invade her womb. Her shoulder blades were the only part of her body still touching the floor; Samantha's cock lifted her hips and back in the air. One jet after the other blasted inside Aislynn until her belly grew enough to touch and then press against Carol's overgrown hump. Aislynn caressed her growing belly with a mix of fear and love, a silly expression on her face as she tried to understand what was happening to her body. She felt confused, overwhelmed and in bliss.

Samantha gritted her teeth and convulsed in ecstasy. Now much more aware of the power in her orgasms, she focused on flexing the correct muscles and blasting the cum inside both witches with all the strength she could muster, never holding back. In the middle of her climax, Samantha pushed so hard that she felt a potent jet of cum launch Aislynn across the floor of her living room. The witch lay against the wall, on the ground with her cervix protruding from her cunt. Her insides had been pulled out by the sudden and violent removal of the flared horse cock head.

Despite having blasted her load for almost a full minute, Samantha couldn't stop cumming even if her life depended on it. She held tight unto Carol's hair and just kept pumping, filling her up like a human condom, a skin balloon. Her lower cock sprayed cum everywhere and painted Aislynn white, along with the floor surrounding her. Samantha's engorged balls were thoroughly washed by the constant geyser of cunt juices behind her. As each second passed, Samantha's balls slowly deflated but maintained their veiny and engorged appearance.

Over a minute and a half later, when Samantha seemed to finally finish cumming, Carol's belly had been utterly distended to the point of it looking more like a bean bag. Samantha placed her down, and her belly was the first point of contact with the floor. Carol lay on her cum-filled, round torso, her ass pointing up and her cunt happily wrapped around the thick horse cock.

"More... you can do so much more! We are just beginning!" Akmah's voice whispered inside Samantha's head again. Samantha took a couple of steps back, causing her horse cock to pull Carol's cervix outwards, leaving a cone of gaping pink flesh exposed, gushing cum. She noticed that her cocks had grown significantly, easily surpassing the two feet mark and growing thicker to match. Two towers of pulsating, vascular, cum-covered horse flesh. The round and evenly-spaced bumps at the flared tip were even more prominent than before, adorning the crown of her demonic monsters.

A power surged within Samantha, coupled with endless hunger for raw, unrestrained sex. She clenched her fists and flexed her muscles, letting the energy flow through her, basking in that need to fuck and consume anyone that crossed her path. It almost scared her how much she wanted to keep fucking, to the point she couldn't stop now even if her life depended on it. She had to keep them cumming, she had to drain every last bit of their souls. The moaning witches around the room were music to Samantha's ears. She reached behind herself and grabbed a handful of her balls, feeling their firmness, admiring her demonic body with a smile. Her scrotum was no longer large enough to touch the floor, but it still weighed heavy with two beach-ball-sized testicles that hung past her knees. She looked down at Carol's brutalized cunt, exposed cervix and distended belly. All she saw were cock-sleeves waiting to be filled.

Samantha licked her lips in anticipation, staring at the witches with endless desire. "Witness true power, sisters! I will bend the world to my will. All will love me and despair!" Samantha barely gave any time for Carol to relax or feel the sudden transformation caused by the gallons of demonic cum dumped inside her. She immediately aimed her upper horse cock straight into the witch's asshole and her lower cock in her violated, gaping cunt. Then she thrust forward with a grunt, simultaneously impaling Carol in both her holes.

"Nfff! This is it! The best feeling in the world. Both my cocks wrapped in tight, warm flesh! Scream for me, Carol! Show me how much you love it!"

"Ahh! I love your cocks, your cum! It's not enough! Please... fill me up more! Flood my belly with all your cum. Empty those giant fucking balls inside me, Samantha! I beg you, please!" Carol sunk into the sensations of her bloated torso. The feeling of her distended womb alone was enough to make her cum. Samantha stirring it with her cocks sent her into an orgasmic frenzy she didn't know was possible.

Despite their obscene size, the two horse cocks forcefully plunged inside Carol's cunt and asshole, swimming in the sea of spunk inside her. The thrusts began as Samantha mounted Carol from behind, smashing her pelvis on her ass and crotch. Her balls swung back and forth like a heavy pendulum, slapping on Carol's distended belly. Carol's hips were wider, and her ass cheeks seemed much bigger, providing better padding for Samantha's never-ceasing, brutal pounding.

Not too far, Aislynn was convulsing and spasming on the ground, her body transforming rapidly. Her hip bones popping and growing wider, her breasts and ass cheeks engorging obscenely. She enjoyed the violent shift with a belly still full of cum, making her look nine months pregnant. Not nearly as big as Carol's, but certainly more than enough to send her on an overdrive of pure lust. As her body absorbed the cum inside her, she rubbed herself, twisting and turning on the slick, cum-covered floor. Then, from above her clit an appendage began to surge. She felt pain, uncertain of what was happening as her distended cum-belly blocked the view. But within a few seconds, she realized what it was. A set of balls and a massive fifteen-inch cock erupted out of Aislynn's crotch and began to drool precum.

She was momentarily surprised, but her pleasure-soaked brain couldn't consider the long-term implications. Her gaze crossed the room to Jada and Viki and confirmed she was not alone. Viki had also grown an equally big cock, which Jada now sucked eagerly. The night was still young.

---------------------------------------------------

Samantha had no idea how long had passed; she didn't care. All she knew was that the light of dawn began to break through the sky outside. They had fucked all night, well over five hours. And yet, she wasn't even close to being satisfied. Carol's cum-bloated body occupied an entire corner of her apartment. She lay unconscious atop her massive, round and distended belly. The diameter of her torso was at least twice as big as the rest of her body. She was effectively more cum than person. Two cones of pink flesh jutted outwards from between her ass cheeks, gapping obscenely and slowly leaking white sludge. She was turned inside-out. Her asshole was a prolapsed cone of flesh, gaping and hanging loosely. Her cunt was wholly destroyed, cervix poking out through the labia, spurting juices occasionally.

The living room was plastered with a thick layer of cum. The floor was no longer visible, covered in a two-inch deep layer of thick jizz and cunt juices. In the middle were Viki and Jada. The blond was mounting her dark-skinned sister and pounding her asshole from behind. Candles and soaked black robes floated atop the cum. The entire room was a gooey mess. The witch eagerly hammered her hips up and down, her balls slapping on Jada's cunt and thick thighs. Viki was piggybacking on Jada, pushing through exhaustion to keep fucking. The black witch was taking the cock eagerly on her fours.