The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha approached them and rubbed the broad tip of her horse cocks on their faces, smearing them with cum. Both immediately opened their mouths and savored the delicious demonic cum oozing out of those bumpy, flared cock-heads. They basked in the taste and power of Samantha's cocks. No matter how many loads they had taken throughout the night, it was never enough.

Without saying a word, Samantha did her best to hold their faces in place and push her cocks into Viki and Jada's mouths. Their bodies no longer struggled to take her massive monsters. Their jaws easily dislodged to encompass the perimeter of the invading logs of flesh. Gagging, Viki and Jada eagerly gave in to the violation. Viki stopped thrusting momentarily to welcome the horse cock sliding down her throat. Jada did the same, their positions forming a perfectly straight line leading from mouth to chest to belly. In time, the succubus began to thrust her hips and fuck Viki and Jada's faces while they pounded each other.

Rolling her eyes, Samantha once again drained the orgasmic energy from the witches. "Ahh, yes. This is so delicious! Cum for me, sluts! Cum until you pass out!" Viki and Jada needed no encouragement, trembling and releasing more and more energy. Savoring the power, Samantha felt a familiar surge. Throughout the night, she had been slowly growing bigger and stronger, developing each time she fed. And now she could feel the incoming growth spurt, a particularly vicious one.

In seconds, Samantha's horse cocks grew in length and width, surging inside Viki and Jada's jaws, stretching them even wider. Caring nothing for what would happen to the witches, Samantha stepped forward and shoved several more inches of extra horse-cock into their mouths. She could see the witches gagging in front of her; they were trembling from their constant orgasms, convulsing in disbelief at what was happening. The wide sheathes at the bases of Samantha's horse cocks were going in. Viki and Jada's faces were deformed, jaws and necks obscenely distended to more than twice their circumference, like constrictor snakes swallowing something wider than their bodies could support.

Samantha's arms reached forward, and her hands grabbed Vikis' ass cheeks. She slapped and groped her while thrusting into her mouth. She spread Viki's round ass wide open, noticing something unusual. Whenever she thrust her hips into Viki's face, she could see her asshole bulging outwards and squirting cum, as if something was pushing from inside.

Samantha didn't understand how it was possible. But Akmah did, and her voice only encouraged the succubus to push past all reason and common sense. Without hesitation, she plunged her hips forward and watched as Viki's asshole opened wider, gaping and revealing the tip of Samantha's horse cock. She kept pushing, shoving her sheath into Viki and Jada's mouths until finally, Viki's asshole blew outwards and more than tripled in width. The bumpy, flared head of Samantha's cock popped out, having gone through Viki's body. The same happened to Jada, as both witches were fully impaled in horse cock from mouth to asshole.

A new surge of purple energy immediately emerged from Viki and Jada as they convulsed, skewered in cock. As Samantha fed on it, she felt her muscles tense. Her balls weighed heavier below; her horse cocks pulsed with power and grew further out of Viki and Jada's asshole, at least an additional five inches. Each of her horse cocks had to be approaching the three feet mark or even exceeding it. They were thicker than the thighs of the women they impaled, two vein-covered tree trunks of impossible proportions.

"Yes! Own them! Impale their bodies!" The voice now screamed inside Samantha's head. Thrusting back and forth into Viki and Jada's mouths, Samantha watched the flared heads of her horse-cocks pop out of their assholes, pushing their insides out, then back in. Over and over again, making loud, wet noises. Forcing cum from previous orgasms to squirt from their every orifice.

Samantha kept draining the purple energy from them and feeling as her muscles grew stronger. The growth spurt was not over. Her fat ass swelled even further back, an obscenely delicious, padded set of cheeks protruding far behind her. She was also growing considerably taller while keeping her thickness and proportions. Samantha's tattoos lit up in a dark purple glow against her pale skin, and her yellow eyes were pure light. "Ah! This is fucking incredible! My cocks are going through all of you! All the way! I will never fucking stop! YES!"

As that scene occurred in the middle of the living room, Aislynn struggled to stand up, climbing on Samantha's old leather sofa. Her ass jutted back as she panted, her dangling cock and balls semi-erect. Her belly was fully distended with cum, legs were trembling as she leaked on the ground and tried to get ahold of herself after waking up from a cum-filled stupor.

Samantha noticed the redhead from the corner of her eye and saw that perfect opportunity. That pose was such a tease! She didn't waste a second and immediately turned toward Aislynn. Jada and Viki were fully attached to her crotch, and they had no choice but to move with Samantha. She carried the two skewered witches, keeping them suspended with the strength of her raging erections alone. She approached Aislynn and pushed the tip of her horse cocks against her crotch, thrusting hard.

The assault pushed the redhead against the back of the sofa, then the wall. Having no place to escape, Aislynn felt Samantha's horse cocks spreading her holes open and forcing their way inside. The towering flesh poles went through Jada and Viki, driving their flared heads out of their prolapsed assholes and straight into Asilynn's stretched holes. The redhead was launched up and forced to sit on Samantha's cocks. Viki's ass cheeks worked as a comfortable cushion for her to sit on.

Aislynn screamed, scratching the walls in panic and ecstasy; her eyes opened wide in despair as she felt the wide cock-heads entering her. They weren't this big when she fell unconscious; how could Samantha have grown so much? But she had no time to think about such details. The horse cocks went deep enough to bulge Aislynn's belly before retracting. She sat on Viki's fat ass cheeks and tried to balance herself while Samantha started to thrust faster. Aislynn's asshole and cunt were fucked loose by Samantha's broad horse cocks as they emerged from Jada and Viki. Samantha smiled wickedly, basking in the impossible feats she could accomplish with demonic magic and how she reshaped their bodies to extreme sex. Organs meant nothing; they were squished and pushed aside to give room to cock. All that mattered was their endless hunger for intense pleasure.

Each time Samantha pulled her hips back, she had to bend forward, resting her tits on Viki's back as she hinged at her hips and went through a wide range of motion just to be able to pull her massive cocks back. The movement caused the flared heads of her cocks to violate Viki and Jada's assholes as they plunged back into their bodies. When Samantha put her entire body into her next thrust, she tossed her torso back and clenched her massive, wobbling ass cheeks, making them clap loudly behind her. She tensed her entire being, projecting her hips forward, watching Viki and Jada's assholes gape beyond belief, probably able to easily take someone's head inside. The flared heads of Samantha's horse cocks were birthed through their assholes, jutting out at least a foot. The cocks stabbed Aislynn's pussy and asshole, equally stretching them open and invading her. Causing loud pops and wet noises from the vacuum created by the extreme insertions.

Despite her initial fear, Aislynn couldn't get enough horse cock rapidly popping in and out of her holes. She began to bounce in synchrony with Samantha's brutal pounding, grabbing her own cock and stroking it. Samantha could keep up these wide thrusts and herculean effort for minutes, demonstrating her true power and endless stamina.

Then, without warning, her horse cocks started to pump Aislynns asshole and pussy with gallons of thick cum. Once again, her ball sack was as big as the space between her legs, protruding backwards like a veiny cushion. Samantha thrust in and held the position, pushing her cocks through Jada and Viki, watching Aislynn's belly inflate rapidly against the wall. The cum that escaped splashed all over Viki and Jada's ass and legs, drenching them and pooling on the ground.

As Samantha flexed her cocks, her vein-covered testicles clenched visibly and pushed against her crotch, blasting cum violently. The stream was so violent that, as it shot inside Ayslyn, it launched her off Viki's ass, hitting the wall and then falling to the side.

Without Aislynn to fill up and hold the full load, Samantha's horse cocks blasted jets of cum onto the wall. The orgasming witch stumbled back; Jada and Viki shook from the movement, fully impaled on her massive horse cocks. She began to turn around and drag her giant ball sack behind her while she painted the living room walls with cum. The faintly-yellow sludge splashed the already gooey walls and stayed in place, so dense and sticky it barely moved. She managed to shoot two or three jets of cum all over the place before Viki and Jada's bodies slid further down, and the flared heads of her horse cocks were engulfed back into their assholes. Still, Samantha kept cumming, now inside Jada and Viki, who immediately began to swell. Cum gushed out of their gaping assholes, their cunts squirting behind them like geysers.

Samantha's legs felt weak, but she simply couldn't stop cumming. She clenched her fists and held her arms to the side of her body, tossing her head back. Her powerful thighs trembled, her knees buckled, and her pussy gushed juices behind her like an open fire hose. Samantha stumbled along the room, screaming and convulsing in ecstasy. The bodies of her fellow witches were attached to her pair of blasting horse cocks, swelling rapidly and bursting cum through every orifice like two broken human condoms.

She kept draining the sexual energy from the orgasming witches until she felt something more. A dense source of energy within both Jada and Viki. Cumming in uncontrollable lust, Samantha didn't even think before she drained it all, feeding on Viki and Jada's souls.

The bodies of the two witches started to wither as Samantha consumed their souls. Her pair of horse cocks suddenly jutted upwards, having no more weight to hold them down. Samantha slipped and fell on her ass. Her two cocks pointed up and blasted the ceiling with their powerful streams of jizz. She spent at least another minute writhing in pure bliss on the ground, cum jets shooting up, then raining back in thick strings all over herself.

As she slowly came to her senses, Samantha lay in an even deeper pool of cum and cunt juices, feeling the heavy sludge rain upon her slowly. When the succubus opened her eyes, Jada and Viki were no more. Their bodies had been turned to ash and dissipated in the pool of cum, consumed by Samantha's endless hunger.

Still, the young succubus was lost in her own pleasure. She stayed on the ground, licking her own cum off her skin, trembling and basking in the sensations of the afterglow. Samantha was riding the incomparable high in draining her first mortal souls. It took her several seconds, perhaps minutes, to realize what had happened. And when she did, she couldn't bring herself to feel bad about it. "Now consume the others! There are still two mortals to take. We are not done!" Akmah's voice whispered in her head.

Samantha got up, her shredded abdomen flexing, her massive tits perky and dripping cum. She could still see Carol smiling and napping on a corner with a belly full of jizz. Aislynn, however, was getting up and desperately heading towards the exit.

"Aislynn, where are you going?" Samantha shouted. The witch looked over her shoulder, tears in her eyes as she feared for her life. Seeing her friends die was enough to bring Aislynn out of her cum-craze, if only long enough for her to make a run for it. She tried to open the door but fumbled around with the keys. Then, in a reflex, Samantha lifted her hand, "Aislynn, wait!"

The door suddenly caught fire; the flame started at the spot Samantha had pointed to and then spread all over. The witch looked at her palm with confusion, realizing what she had just done. Aislynn stepped back in fear but soon considered her options and decided to try anyway, moving closer to the door. She cupped her hands, grabbing cum from the floor and using it to put down some of the fire. Samantha was as stunned as Aislynn, looking at her own hand and registering the discovery of this newfound power. She heard Aislynn unlocking the door and then kicking it open.

Realizing that her redhead friend had escaped, Samantha tried to focus and shut down the flames, but all that did was cause them to expand. Finally, the fire overtook the entire wall and spread to the sofa and curtains. Samantha stood up, flexing her defined muscles, feeling the cum on her skin. Her horse cocks were slowly retreating into her sheaths and softening up. The succubus was glad that the entire room was covered in cum. The fire was already stopping its spread. She would have to deal with Aislynn later.

Two voices competed for the spotlight in Samantha's mind, her own and an echo of Akmah's will, a mental dialog ensued. "Amateur, you have no idea of how to use or control this power, it does not belong at the hands of a mortal."

"Well, thanks to you, I am now immortal. So I would say I have plenty of time to figure out how to make sense of my new power." Samantha answered, boasting about the success of her ritual.

"You merely stole my immortality! And now my eons of memories and experiences will drown your insignificant life! You think you have defeated me, but all you did was change my body to yours. The ritual gives you control for now, but for how long can your pathetic mortal conscience stand?" Samantha's mind's eye was instantly flooded with images of hell, orgies and defiling that she could barely comprehend, cum-bloated bodies, worshiping legions at Akmah's feet. She didn't only see those things, she felt them and experienced each moment.

"You ... that's not gonna happen! I am in control, my magic is stronger than you think. You were wasting away in the depths of hell. I brought you back and made you relevant. Now it is my turn to use this power however I want!"

"Are you sure it will be the way you want? I'll always be inside your head. Do you think I planned to fight you or brute-force my way to control? Oh no, my dear... not at all. I am a succubus, corrupting and manipulating desire are my specialty. I will influence your thoughts from the darker corners of your mind and you won't even realize. From now on, you will never know if a thought just happened to occur, or if it was me pushing it. Have fun figuring that out for the rest of your immortal life!"

A sharp headache hit Samantha, it took her some time to gather her thoughts and come back to reality, looking around the room. "The Council must have felt the ritual last night. They will come after me now, look through my things and try to track what I did. So perhaps it's better if there is nothing for them to find. New body, new life."

Moving to the corner of the room, Samantha stopped behind Carol. She punched her fist into her gaping cunt, stirring the cum inside and forcing moans from the bloated witch. As the succubus began to fist-fuck Carol, the witch's legs trembled in ecstasy. Almost anything would make her cum in this state, and within seconds she began to squirt cunt juices all over Samantha. The succubus laughed as she watched the convulsing, orgasming witch in front of her. "Come on, Carol, let's empty this belly so you can move. It's time to go."

As Carol basked in her mind-blowing orgasm, Samantha consumed the energy emanating from her body. She pressed on the sides of her belly and watched as cum blasted out of her cunt and asshole. Carol began to spasm and vomit cum on the floor, feeling her body lowered as her belly diminished. The mere feeling of the cum gushing out of her sent her into a sequence of squirting orgasms that seemed to meld together.

Samantha looked around. She grabbed the book with demonic rituals, her diary and a few others. Going into her bedroom, she could grab a couple of robes; nothing else would fit. She tossed a robe to Carol, who still had a massive cum belly, but at least could now stand and move. "Let's go. We have to get out of here."

Samantha and Carol walked out of her apartment, following the cum-stains left by Aislynn just a few minutes ago. Before she went downstairs, Samantha turned to the upper floors. She tried to find within herself the pyromancy power she had just discovered, connecting to all the energy she had just drained. It was much easier than casting spells, "Demons have it easy" she muttered under her breath. The stairs soon lit up in flames, and the fire spread over the building. People began to scream and get out of their homes to see what had happened, it wouldn't be long before they started evacuating as the smoke spread. Samantha smiled wickedly and began to run downstairs, helping Carol.

---------------------------------------------------

Gabriel knelt and kissed the Bishop's ornate silver ring on her delicate finger. He remained on one knee as the woman walked around the living room. The hideout was a typical two-bedroom house in one of the most unremarkable neighborhoods in North Jefferson. Octavia, the silver-haired huntress, was nowhere to be found; Gabriel was alone. Behind the Bishop stood four other men dressed in brown robes and thick leather gloves. They looked like they had just come out of a Star Wars cosplay. The Bishop was Dark-haired; she had a square face and beautiful Scandinavian features.

"Thank you for gracing my shelter with your presence, Bishop Kristensen", Gabriel said politely, looking at her feet. The woman wore much more elaborate robes than her guards. The regalia resembled a crossover between a Tibetan monk and a catholic priest but with a modern touch. The upper body and waist were tighter, and then white silks fell diagonally from her waist, covering her lower body.

Barely acknowledging Gabriel's greeting, the woman looked around the house with disdain before responding, "So this is where you hide. Don't you feel like retiring from all this fieldwork? When will you consider my offer to have you work directly for me?"

Gabriel maintained his eyes locked on the floor, "We live where mortals can't see us, whatever it takes to do the job. I am right where I belong, my lady."

The Bishop smirked slightly, changing the subject, "You did the right thing by coming to me about this corrupted girl, Gabriel. This Cambion has evaded our detection for far too long. She and her spawn need to be dealt with before spreading further. Where is the girl?"

Gabriel pointed at the corridor leading further into the house, "Backroom, last door to the left. Her name is Aisha. She tried to fight me, even pregnant. Be careful with that one. The Cambion's corruption clouds her judgment."

The Bishop nodded, and two men walked down the corridor. The other two stayed with their mistress, constantly vigilant as she responded. "We will take her to the monastery and make sure we deal with the hellspawn in her womb. Maybe she can still be purified. You may now stand."

Gabriel obeyed the command, standing and looking at the Bishop as he spoke," I found her working at a local diner. She seems to have known the Cambion from a catholic school they frequented, the name of which is Camp of Blessing. I believe that is when the succubus impregnated her. She wouldn't tell me how many other girls the Cambion had planted her seed on, but I think it could be many. We must assume the entire school is compromised. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to know the current whereabouts of the Cambion. There is a good chance the demon met a fatal end from Divinum poisoning after our attack."