The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could do that, I suppose", Kristanna answered with surprising calm, doing her best to stay calm and not let the situation escalate, "But then your friend here would have to explain the corpse in her bar to the police. And you also have a witness, or were you planning to kill Helen too? Is it normal for members of the Celestial Rise to go on murder sprees and hide the bodies of Demons and humans alike when they are done? Aren't you supposed to be the good guys?"

Octavia replied without hesitation, "Murder only applies to killing humans, and neither you nor the witch qualify." Octavia's words carried disgust in them, she almost spit them out.

"I don't think you qualify either. Or am I wrong? We're just two sides of the same coin. Except I didn't walk in here throwing anything at you or your bartender friend. You're the one holding hostages and making threats. How about we begin with introductions? I am Kristanna Morgan, Cambion, born in the US".

The towering demoness stood there looking at Octavia with her hands up, waiting for an answer. None came, Octavia simply stared with an intense expression. She wasn't going to play nice with a demoness.

After seconds of awkward silence, Gweneth finally spoke, "Umm... Hi Kristanna. That right there with silver hair and a grumpy face is Octavia, and I'm Gweneth. Pleasure to meet you".

The celestial huntress stared at Gweneth as if she had done something wrong. Gweneth stared back with the same energy as she whispered to the huntress, "Manners?"

Despite being angry, Octavia wasn't going to argue with her partner now. She was only a mortal, new to all of this, and had no idea of who she was talking to. Every bone in Octavia's body told her to simply kill Kristanna right there. But she had acted impulsively in the past, and it had always cost her, including with the Divinium arrows she lost. "You have thirty seconds to tell me why you're here and give me reasons not to kill you."

The demoness nodded, at least she was still alive. Maybe this plan had a future, after all, "Alright, well... here goes nothing then. I don't know what I expect, honestly. I just wanted to come here because... I'm tired... I'm tired of hiding away from you and all of your people. I'm tired of playing hide and seek with stupid arrows." And as she said that, Kristanna threw a box at the counter. The lid opened revealing the Divinium arrows inside.

Octavia looked at the arrows, surprised and confused as Kristanna continued to speak, "I'm tired of some monster in my head trying to control me. It's so much bullshit! I don't have any time to waste on any of it anymore!"

No one knew how to respond, a fly made noise as it hit the window at the back of the room. Kristanna let out a heavy, frustrated sigh as she continued, "Aren't you tired too? Of following these orders? Do you even question why you have to kill me?"

"You corrupt people's souls and bodies and feed on them! You kill them for pleasure and..." Octavia swiftly responded.

Kristanna shouted back, interrupting Octavia, "I don't kill anyone! It only happened once and it was an accident! I didn't know, ok? I didn't know I could do that!" Kristanna shouted back, clearly distressed as she remembered Jenna and the events at the Camp of Blessing. Helen stopped caring about being held hostage and just got up, rushing to hug Kristanna. Octavia simply held back and allowed the witch to go. The confusion and hesitation were visible in Octavia's expression. Her gaze crossed with Gweneth for a moment as they processed the situation.

Gweneth looked at Kristanna with curious eyes, "How old are you?"

Kristanna took a deep breath and held back tears, recomposing herself, "Twenty... or maybe Nineteen, I guess, something like that. Doesn't matter."

"You don't even know for sure? How come?"

"I didn't grow up in the best of places, ran away when I could, never looked back. I don't know when my birthday is. My foster family just gave me one when they took me in."

Gweneth shook her head, then placed a hand on Octavia's shoulder, pulling her close to whisper, "Compared to us she's just a kid, O..."

The huntress shook her head, "She is a grown woman... thing... whatever she is! She knows what she is doing! Don't let her fool you!" Octavia responded.

Gweneth let out a frustrated sigh. Octavia could be so stubborn, "At least hear her out. How bad could it be?"

"It could be very bad, you have no idea!"

The huntress took a deep breath and centered herself. She looked back at Kristanna speaking firmly, "Let's say I ignore my vows and I won't kill you in the next minute. What would be your proposal? Why did you come all the way here and risk everything?"

Kristanna briefly nodded at Helen and gently pushed her aside as she responded, "Because I'm dying. I sucked in the soul of a Pit Lord and absorbed all of the tormented souls he was holding in. I didn't mean to, but it was me or him. I just tried to live and the Pit Demon was "the other guy". But as it turns out he gets the last laugh. If I don't properly absorb him, his conscience will erase mine. My conscience will just be another meaningless soul in the sea of memories he holds. My short life can't compare to an eternal being like that, and I don't want to be erased. So I need to get a demonic focus to absorb his essence and shut him up without completely turning into him and losing my mind."

"You killed a Pit Demon? And where did this happen?"

"The basement of a construction site. Her sister is a which" Kristanna pointed at Helen, "She summoned it to kill me, but I won that fight. Well, it felt like that at the time. But now I know I only bought myself some time.:

"And why do you need me? I can't help you. I don't have a Demonic Focus."

Helen jumped into the conversation before Kristanna could answer, "You don't have one, but the Rise does. It's stored in a facility that is on holy ground. We can't get in. If you can get it for us you get to keep part of it, plus the arrows we already brought. This artifact is powerful, even for a Celestial."

Octavia finally saw the whole picture. The only alternatives were to kill Kristanna here or to help her. If she let her go then she would have to deal with a Pit Lord in her body later, a much worse problem. As a Cambion, Kristanna was still somewhat human, young, and inexperienced. She still cared about this world, about her life, her friends. She seemed like she went her entire life in survival mode, something Octavia understood very well, having grown up in an abusive environment herself. If she allowed a Pit Lord to conquer Kristanna's body, he would bring chaos and destruction in incomprehensible scales. An ancient evil, wandering the earth, caring for nothing but the corruption or the destruction of every soul. In the body of an alluring Succubus Cambion, with access to the material world and no ties to the Hells. It was bad.

"I need to think..." Octavia said as she moved back, pacing around.

Gweneth rushed to her, whispering so that the others wouldn't hear, "This is it, Octavia! This is our chance."

"I don't know, Gwen. Just the thought of helping a succubus... I can't trust her, she will turn on us!"

"She won't! Because you both want the same thing! Think about it! You both want the Celestial Rise to leave you alone! That artifact will give you the power to keep them at bay. And that holy site, the things they must hide in there! Why stop at one thing, if you're going to break into that place, take more stuff! If you can show the Rise that coming after you is more risky than leaving you alone, you get your life back. That's the key! They take you down and they lose their artifacts! You hit them so hard and so much their only chance will be to leave you alone and regroup. And it works the same for Kristanna!"

"But the Rise will eventually come for me. I can't face all of them alone", Octavia pondered, knowing they wouldn't simply let her get away with such betrayal and thievery.

"Yeah, they will. But it will be years until they dare to do so, and you will be ready. We both will be ready!"

The huntress pondered, she had no arguments. Up to this point, she was allowed to have doubts. She had hated her life at The Rise but never did a thing about it. A luxury she could no longer afford. Octavia wouldn't be able to change her life without making a big move and taking on some risks. Now she at least had a chance, and this was the leap of faith required. From this point on there would be no turning back, the door to the Celestial Rise would be closed forever. But as scary as the thought was, it was equally exciting. The life of a hunter wasn't something that Octavia could bear for much longer. She was done being a tool.

Octavia picked up her cell phone and re-read Gabriel's messages. Going through the texts, she could see how the Celestial Rise was willing to punish her so severely for something as small as losing some arrows. They were extreme and misguided, a combination that made them dangerous. Leaders in the Celestial Rise had been so focused on keeping control of their hunters and staying hidden from society that they lost sight of the big picture. The world was falling apart around them, and they didn't even care. It became clear to Octavia that there was no future for her in The Rise anyway, no matter how much she wanted to fool herself. Someone in the higher ranks was just waiting for an excuse to take her down, and the arrows had been what they needed. Even if she managed to salvage this situation, it wouldn't be long until there was another complication.

Approaching Kristanna slowly, Octavia pocketed her phone again and nodded at the demoness and Helen, "Ok, where is this holy site?"

Kristanna couldn't believe her ears, "Just like that? You're just gonna help?"

Octavia nodded her head, "I will, but I've been doing this kind of stuff for decades, so we do it my way. After we're done, we're gonna need to disappear. This means fake names, documents, tickets, and renting motel rooms. In other words, we need contacts and money. Given what you pulled off hiding the arrows I am guessing you have those. I will need you to give me and Gwen some access to those resources."

Octavia turned back to Gwen with a sad expression, "This also means that you will have to leave the bar behind, Gwen."

The bartender nodded with a smile. She had a sad expression, but also one of acceptance, "It's ok, O. The only reason I kept this place was to wait for you. I've already got what I wanted right in front of me."

Octavia felt tears building up, but she held them back, turning back to Kristanna, "Alright so, I get the artifact, plus whatever else I find in there. It's my life on the line, I get to keep it all. We get everything we can, then we disappear and find a way to hide it all. We will do it in a way that none of us can find everything on our own. We split the information between the two of us. The Celestial Rise will need to grill both of us to know where their relics are hidden, so we have good reason to help each other. I'll tell the rise that if they ever come after any of us they will lose all of their precious holy artifacts. And then you watch my back and I watch yours. The Rise will probably leave us both alone for a time. That will buy us some years of peace. But one day they will come for us, and when they do I want your promise that we will fight together, no demon bullshit. Deal?"

Kristanna had no words. It was working, she had a chance to get her Demonic Focus and save herself. The demoness looked at Helen, and they both nodded to each other, "That plan is way better than what I had in mind. We got a deal."

Helen smiled and jumped in excitement, her breasts almost bouncing out of her dress, "Yes! Let's get the truck! Road trip!"

Octavia and Gweneth shook their heads at the same time and said in sync, "I'll take my bike."

---------------------------------------------

TWELVE HOURS LATER

Gweneth leaned her elbows on the balcony wall, holding a beer. She was on the second floor of a road motel. She stood in the middle of the hallway overlooking the parking lot and the mostly empty rooms on the ground floor. The open door behind her showed her small room, Octavia sat on the bed going through her gear.

This place was a dumpster, but it was cheap and it was on the way. The fact that it was empty was another plus. Both Octavia and Kristanna had to keep a low profile. Throughout the road trip, Gwen got to witness Kristanna and Helen's relationship. They seemed like good friends, young souls in love. It reminded her of how it was at the start with Octavia before she disappeared to go to the rise. Despite having left her life business behind, when Gwen looked over her shoulder and saw Octavia in the room she felt happy to be reliving those days. "All the wait was worth it", she thought.

The night was quiet, except for the noises coming from the room next door where Kristanna and Helen were staying. Gweneth could barely drink her beer, as the banging noises and moans distracted her, getting louder over time. They had been going at it for about two hours now, so they were in the thick of it. Kristanna's voice sounded layered, and demonic as she screamed and howled from the other room. In the first hour Helen's wild, high-pitched moans accompanied Kristanna. But Gweneth guessed that she had lost her voice, as she had heard only Kristanna in the past half hour. The rhythmic pounding made the walls shake, occasionally followed by the noises of furniture being knocked over or breaking.

Gweneth tried to focus on her beer and looked out to see if no one would hear the noises. But she couldn't ignore the overwhelming wetness between her legs. Pleasure just seemed to fill the air, it was unlike anything she felt. Her thoughts were interrupted as Kristanna's demonic grunts suddenly became louder, "Gah! Ahahaha! YES! MORE! GGRRR!" the demoness screamed from inside the room. The moans were followed by loud, wet noises, splashing liquids spraying the walls, and guttural, gurgling screams.

Gweneth was freaked out by how extreme it all sounded. She wondered what was happening in there as this symphony of orgasmic screams and flooding juices went on for over a minute straight. When it finally stopped there was silence for a moment, but soon the wet clapping noises restarted.

The door opened just a few feet from Gweneth, and Helen stumbled out of the room, completely naked and covered in cum. The witch leaned on the wall as her legs gave out, she was dripping cum all over the floor, her belly swollen like a Swiss ball, and the belly button was stretched and popped out. Her once beautiful red locks were now glued to her face, shoulders, and back by white goo. She looked like she had crawled out of an alien's lair, strings of slime connecting her legs and arms to her body. Helen leaned over the wall and began to vomit thick cum on the parking lot below. As she did so, her legs trembled, and Gweneth could see that cum was also gushing out of her asshole and pooling on the floor. She was so full she couldn't contain it. The mere contraction of her muscles caused the white yogurt to gush from every hole.

Shocked by this situation, Gwen moved closer to Helen. She wanted to help, but she didn't know if she could touch her. Helen raised a hand to stop Gweneth from approaching as she finished coughing out the thick cum on the floor, panting and trying to speak, "Uugggh... it's ok, I'm ok. Ahhhh! " She couldn't even finish her sentence as she rolled her eyes, her knees shook.

Gwen realized that Helen was cumming right before her eyes "Holy crap!" she thought as cum gushed out of the witch's pussy and asshole. It wasn't just cum, her pussy also squirted juices all over the floor, hitting Gwen's feet. Helen smiled in delight, she looked possessed and drunk, enjoying the sudden orgasm flowing through her for several seconds. She kept trying to stay up, supporting her weight on the balcony wall as she held her massive cum-bloated belly. But eventually, she gave up and fell on her ass.

"Are you sure you... look like you need help." Gweneth still insisted. She watched Helen's huge tits resting atop her belly as she sat down, legs spread apart.

Coughing and trying to get her breathing right, Helen spoke with a rough, nasal voice, "No really... I'm good."

Octavia came out of her bedroom and stopped for a moment watching Helen's state. She looked at the closed door to Kristanna's room, stained by Helen's handprint. White goo slowly leaked from under the door. It wasn't the first time the huntress saw a succubus in action, but this was impressive even for those standards. Helen was like a human cum balloon, and it seemed like it was even worse inside the bedroom. "Don't touch her Gwen, just leave her be."

The wet clapping noises and demonic grunts kept coming from within the room, Octavia looked at Helen, then back at the door, and finally asked, "Wait, if you're out here, then who is in there with Kristanna?"

Helen drunkenly looked up to Octavia while caressing her cum-filled torso, "Umm... the receptionist? And also a couple of girls who were selling their services downstairs earlier."

"You let her make other victims? This wasn't part of the deal!" Octavia protested in frustration.

Helen just shrugged, she couldn't think straight now, completely drunk in pleasure and filled with cum.

Octavia shook her head and massaged her temples in disbelief. Gweneth couldn't help but smile at the situation. Despite the initial impression, Helen seemed so happy, and the people in the room also seemed to be having a great time, "So Helen, what made you get with Kristanna in the first place? I mean, how did you meet?"

The witch mustered all of her rational thoughts to respond, even though her speech was slurred, "Me and my sister were tracking a demon that we had let loose by mistake and, we tracked Kristanna instead, ran into her at the church in North Jefferson suburbs. We taught her about her powers, she didn't even know what she was. And there was no other demon, my sister fooled me... that bitch", Helen let out a burp and trembled with a smile.

Gweneth was surprised, she looked at Octavia briefly with an expression that screamed "Are you hearing this?" before she continued with her interrogation, turning back to Helen "And, do you trust Kristanna?"

Helen nodded and smiled, closing her eyes and leaning back as she spoke with a drunkish voice, "I trust her with my life. Kristanna is the best. She is so smart and fun. She just makes life so much better for me. My sister only used me for her secret plans, she didn't even care if I was kicked out of the Coven, and she dragged me along with her summoning rituals. But Kristanna is just trying to live her life. Do the best she can with what she has. She is more human than most humans I've met."

Gweneth nodded in agreement, then looked at Octavia as she responded, "I see. But are you not afraid she will hurt you? It looks like she can get pretty violent."

Helen shook her head, "She can do whatever she wants with me I... I love every second. She would never hurt me, I just want her inside me... all the time."

Gweneth swallowed, there was some tension in the air as they thought of what to ask next. But Helen began to stand up, leaking cum everywhere, "I'm going back in, why don't you join us?"

"We will stay out here, thanks." Octavia swiftly responded as she placed one arm over Gweneth in a protective gesture.

Helen smiled pushing the door open, "Your loss", then closing it behind her.

As the witch walked into the room, Gwen and Octavia caught a glimpse of the inside. Everything was covered in cum, the floor, the walls, the broken bed. Kristanna had one of the women pressed against the back wall. Octavia and Gween couldn't even see the woman's body, she was engulfed between her tits, pinned completely. Kristanna's huge ass cheeks shook and clenched as she pulled her hips back all the way and thrust against the wall, her hamstrings bulging from the effort. Kristanna held the ankles of her victim in her hands, positioning them to the side of her hips as she impaled her against the wall like a frenzied animal. The loud thumping noises they heard came from the demoness' titanic ball sack swinging back and forth like a pendulum and smashing against the wall, making the entire building shake.