The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the door closed, Octavia immediately turned to Gwen, "Are you crazy? You were about to touch her! You can never touch the fluids of a succubus! It will instantly affect you!"

Gweneth pulled back, scared of Octavia's screaming, "Ok! Ok! I didn't know!"

Realizing she was screaming at Gwen, Octavia pulled back, trying to calm herself down. Gwen placed her hand on top of Octavia's, "I mean, you have to admit it's kinda hot. They have been going for over two hours, literally non-stop... You have some stamina but this... wow."

Octavia couldn't help but feel a sting over the comparison, "Doing the wrong thing is always easy, Gwen. Or no one would do it."

"Yeah, I hear you. But I don't think it applies here."

Octavia shook her head, "That's where we disagree. It applies everywhere."

Gwen was surprised by the answer, raising her eyebrow, "Is that what you think, or is this the Celestial Rise speaking?"

There was no answer. Octavia just walked back into her room. Gwen followed the huntress and watched for a while as she continued to sort through her gear. Eventually, the bartender walked to her bag at the corner and fumbled through it, pulling something out of it. She turned to Octavia and shook it in the air, "How about you stop with that gear and come handle this one instead?"

Octavia looked up and watched Gwen shaking a strapon with a huge black dildo attached to it, "You brought that? From all the important things you could pack, that humongous thing is in your bag?"

Gwen shrugged, "It's important to me! And all that noise in the other room, it's making me feel so horny. I can't explain it."

"I can. It's Kristanna's lust aura, Succubi can do that. The more turned on they get, the more powerful it is. I feel it too, I just learned to burn through it but... it is exhausting. I usually don't have to ignore it for this long."

Gwen smiled wickedly, swaying her hips sensually as she walked to Octavia and sat on the bed next to her, placing the strapon on her lap, "Then why don't you stop resisting and put this on?"

Octavia chuckled, and shook her head, watching Gwen's pleading eyes. There was no universe in which she would resist that look. Two decades later and Gwen had the same superpower, "You're a lustful little slut, you know?"

"Oh no... please don't punish my sinful behavior with that massive cock, holy huntress of demons!" Gwen said as she dramatically fell on the bed, placing the back of her hand on her forehead and positioning herself sensually.

Octavia got up, feeling a familiar shiver up her spine as she stopped using her powers to fight Kristanna's aura. She closed the front door and turned back to Gwen. The moment she gave in she felt the pleasure hit her like a truck, her heartbeat accelerating as she unbuttoned her jeans hastily and took off her white tank top, tossing it across the room. Octavia's skilled hands worked to fasten the belts of the strap-on to her hips "I'm gonna show you what sluts like you deserve!" She grabbed a tube of lubricant and popped the top open, squeezing it on one hand and rubbing it all over the black dildo.

In no time, Octavia was on top of Gwen, thrusting her hips aggressively onto her. Her partially tanned skin complimented her defined muscles. Her body was athletic, and even petite next to Kristanna and Helen, but in no way she lacked curves. Octavia had the body of a fitness model, with wide hips and firm, round ass cheeks. She put those muscles to work, clenching her ass cheeks and driving her hips up and down with constant rhythm.

Gwen was folded in half, taking the massive dildo insertion with mastery. The black dildo was a foot long and very thick. And yet, Gwen had no trouble taking it entirely in her experienced pussy. She was used to huge dildos, her toys were all she had in Octavia's absence.

Gwen moaned uncontrollably, panting and trembling as she came from the constant pounding. Octavia didn't slow down, using her celestial stamina to keep going. She grabbed Gwen's neck with one hand and looked straight into her blue eyes. The huntress smiled wickedly and savored the multiple orgasms she forced out of her partner. Gwen brought out the savage instincts in Octavia. She had always been able to.

The noises and moans coming from Kristanna's bedroom provided cover for Octavia and Gwen, so they could go all out. At times, Octavia seemed to be competing with Kristanna's rhythm on the other side. As she heard the slapping and thumping pick up, she increased her pace too. Gwen noticed, but she didn't say anything. She was the main beneficiary of this competition, after all.

In the room just next to them, Kristanna held the brunette receptionist by the waist and moved her up and down on her beast of a cock like a fuck toy. The demoness was standing on two inches of cum and bouncing the limp body of the woman on her cock as if it was a fleshlight.

With a sadistic expression on her face and molten demonic eyes, Kristanna rearranged the entrails of the receptionist with her three-foot-long monster. Each thrust made the woman's belly bulge out further, her asshole prolapsed around Kristanna's thick cock each time she was lifted in the air. The pink flesh was promptly shoved back into her body as Kristanna violently pulled her down to the hilt of her cock. The receptionist's arms fell back limply to the sides, she completely gave in and allowed herself to be worn like a condom. On her forehead a molten inverted pentagram shined bright, Kristanna's demonic brand. She was taken, conquered, and addicted to cock and cum

Between Kristanna's legs, her titanic ball sack was covered in thick veins, spouting the glowing sigil of Lilith on the front. It swung like a pendulum smashing on the face of one of the other women who tried her best to hug the ball sack and lick the fluids that slid down on the leathery skin. Behind Kristanna another woman had her entire head buried between Kristanna's ass cheeks and into her asshole. Her body moved back and forth as the demoness kept thrusting. Her arms and hands still tried to hug Kristanna's balls, competing with the woman in the front.

As Kristanna reached another orgasm, the receptionist's belly bulged and launched forward with the pressure of the violent cum shot. Kristanna screamed in her layered, demonic voice. Grunting obscenities as she unloaded. Her testicles clenched, losing a third of their size, and pushing up closer to her crotch for several seconds as they pumped the cum out. Then they relaxed back to their original size and dropped, rubbing the floor for a second only to clench again. The cycle repeated over and over. Kristanna's titanic balls bounced inside her scrotum, bloating the receptionist with gallons of demonic semen.

Behind her, Kristanna's cunt gushed a sea of juices all over the tits of the woman buried in her asshole, drenching her completely. The constant spasms and contractions forced her head to pop out of the demoness' asshole and she fell to the floor, trying to breathe, completely soaked in cum and cunt juices, still getting blasted by the geyser that was Kristanna's squirting cunt. Helen soon came to the woman's rescue, licking it all from her face and trying to help her clean up while partaking in the bath of fluids behind the demoness.

In a moment of Distraction, Kristanna let go of the receptionist's slippery body and she was launched across the room by the next blast of her orgasm. Her now exposed cock sprayed a stream on the ceiling. It swung uncontrollably spraying the walls and twisted around wildly painting the room white. Without hesitation, Kristanna reached down to the woman in front of her, the one who had been worshiping her ball sack, and lifted her with one arm. She grabbed her legs spreading them open and impaled her cunt with her cock in a single thrust, pumping cum into her womb at all times as she began her thrusts.

Still, during her orgasm, Kristanna carried the ever-bloating woman to the bedroom wall and smashed her against it with a thump, then began to thrust violently, smashing her balls against the wall of Octavia's room. In the other room, the huntress felt the sudden rise in pleasure, her pounding into Gwen got faster, more violent. She stood up and carried Gwen to the wall as an instinct. They could feel the powerful impact of Kristanna's balls shaking the wall. Octavia did her best to match the succubus' rhythm.

Gwen wrapped her legs around Octavia's waist and sunk her sharp nails on her back, tossing her head back and moaning like a whore, "Ahh! Octavia! I love you! I love when you fucking ravage my cunt! Don't stop! Fuck me all night, destroy my pussy! FUCK! I'm yours! YES!"

Encouraged by her partner and empowered by Kristanna's aura, Octavia gave in to a frenzy she had never felt before. Unbeknownst to her, Kristanna could see the glowing aura between the walls. She smiled wickedly and tried to focus her lust aura on the two women in the next room, boosting their experience. As she pounded into the cum-dumpster in her room, Kristanna drove Octavia's rhythm and influenced her.

The huntress held Gwen's neck with both hands, her eyes glowing with golden light. Octavia's long, silver hair began to slowly float behind her as if an unnatural breeze picked it up. The golden halo appeared above her head, like a holy crown protecting her skull. The same light projected tendrils of light behind Octavia, giving her tendril-like wings.

Gwen had never seen Octavia like this, so aggressive. She was starting to choke from having her neck squeezed, but the lack of oxygen only enhanced her pleasure. She rolled her eyes, her hands tried to fight Octavia's but she didn't have the strength to move even an inch. So she just gave in, cumming out of control and convulsing, floating in and out of consciousness against the wall. Her cunt began to squirt all over Octavia's abs, something that she had never experienced before.

Noticing what she was doing, Octavia finally let go of Gwen's neck. She carried her convulsing, orgasmic body back to the bed and placed her on it, pulling back and panting as she looked down at the fruits of her labor. "I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

Gwen couldn't even compute what was happening, she was still high from the multiple orgasms and the ravaging she had just received. Her cunt was absolutely on fire, she was in heaven. It took her a few seconds to gather her thoughts and reply, "Oh my god... Octavia, never be sorry for this... never!" Gwen said as she raised a hand and pulled Octavia close for a deep kiss. The dildo slipped back into her cunt and they started the fluid motions again as they kissed.

The party in Octavia and Gwen's room went on for at least another hour. Octavia allowed Kristanna's aura to push her lust into levels she had never reached. Despite wearing a strap-on, she could feel Gwen's pleasure with every thrust. She moved her like a doll and turned her insides out.

Eventually, Gwen couldn't take it anymore. The bartender simply passed out and fell into a deep sleep. Octavia watched her as she slowly removed her strap-on, panting, and covered in sweat. She looked at Gwen sleeping with a smile, completely satisfied. For a moment, the huntress stared at her own hands, then recalled the scene by the wall. Her eyes slowly returned to normal, wings and halo disappearing, "That succubus, she did something to us."

The screams and noises from Kristanna's room were still ongoing. Octavia stood up and placed a hand on the wall feeling everything in the other room. Her divine sense went through the four cum-bloated women, one of them was Helen as she had such a clear, powerful Witch aura. When she got to Kristanna an intense pain overtook her head. Octavia gasped in surprise. Pulling back from the wall as she recovered her senses, "Holy fuck! I've never felt a succubus this powerful!"

Exhausted, Octavia sat back. It took her a moment to shake off the fearful feeling in her heart. But she still managed to sleep, even through loud clappings and demonic moans. Kristanna kept going for the entire evening and a good portion of the night, calming down after over eight hours of constant fucking.

In the morning, Kristanna walked out of her room with messy hair. Her nun habit was stained with cum, and the bulge of her cock was obvious. Octavia already sat on her bike, and Gwen hugged her from behind on the passenger's seat. They saw Kristanna and Helen stumble their way to their truck, "Hey, you are gonna walk around like that? How about a bit of a downsize?"

Kristanna looked at her confused, "I'm... what do you mean?"

Octavia tilted her head as she put on her helmet, "I mean, downsize. Just do that thing all succubi do, look small again. You know?"

Kristanna shook her head, "Umm... no, I don't know. I can't do that."

Octavia realized the sincerity in her statements, "Wow... really? Every succubus I've met can change their shape to look more normal. Do you know how you hide your horns and eyes? If they walked around looking as big as you all the time we would have killed all of them by now."

"Well, I can't do that. So we're just gonna have to avoid any crowds."

Octavia let out a frustrated sigh and shrugged, her bike making a louder noise as she prepared to move, "Whatever, we've got no time to waste, let's get this show running."

Back in the room upstairs, three women lay in a pool of Kristanna's cum, their bellies distended to the point where another adult could fit inside. They lay on their bellies, occasionally spasming and gushing cum from their prolapsed holes, unable to move. Despite being utterly bloated and covered in jizz, they couldn't hold back their smiles, sleeping soundly.