The Cameltoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were only fifteen and the subject matter never came up. And yes, it hurts more than getting your ears pierced." She answered quickly.

"You got it done when you were sixteen? How did you manage that?" I said with genuine astonishment.

Mikayla looked down at her boobs and then back at me. "My boobs looked eighteen and Becky had found a parlor that wasn't picky about age. Some girls in my class got tats, some got laid, a few got piercings that everyone could see or a nipple ring. But Becky and I fooled them all, our friends thought we wimped out. We didn't. Instead, we mustered up the courage to drop our pants in front of a complete stranger and got our clits pierced. The piercing was the easy part."

"How did you keep it a secret. Gossip like that goes through our high school faster than the speed of light?"

"Because I didn't have sex in high school. It wasn't until winter semester last year at the university. Until then, no one except Becky had seen it. I told you about it. Remember?"

"As I recall, you gave me the big sister talk about staying with my own age group and away from upperclassmen. You were angry about a weekend party you'd been at and never mentioned the piercing."

"Ok, it wasn't something that I was thinking about at the time. And remember secret keeper, you never mentioned that God gifted Jimmy with a size ten cervix stretcher. We're not even close to being even on the keeping secrets score." Mikayla snickered.

Changing the subject, I asked, "What does it feel like to walk around with it there all the time?"

Mikayla took a long pause to formulate her answer.

"Remember the feeling you had when you wore that sexy bra and thong panty that you got at Victoria Secret. You hid it from everyone for a month before wearing them under that pretty yellow summer dress. Do you remember the feeling you had knowing that mom and dad didn't know you had bought them or how sexy they made you feel? You were so excited to tell somebody that you pulled me into the hallway and showed me."

"You remember that?" I replied, "Yes, it was the first time I really felt grown up, it's a memory that I'll never forget. And I still love the feel of sexy panties."

"Well, what you didn't know was that I was pantiless under my skirt with a short-weighted chain clipped to my clit ring. Every step that I took rubbed that little chain across my clit and folds. I almost showed you my secret but I was too scared that you'd tell." Mikayla said with a wicked smile.

"Mika, you're a total slut for not telling me. By the way, that whole 'stop pulling my chain' saying that you use, has now taken on a new meaning for me. I'm super obsessed with your piercing and don't leave out any details. Show it to me!" I demanded.

"You were fifteen for God's sake. No sister in her right mind would have given her younger sister that much leverage." Mikayla said in her own defense.

"Now, show me now." I repeated.

I must have caught her off guard with my intensity, because she turned beet red.

"Here and now? You've got to be kidding. You just thought you made my nipples hard, and now you want to play with my pussy?" Mikayla said sarcastically. "I'm not going to be the one you blame for corrupting you. Go play with one of your girlfriends."

"Mika, you're blushing. Your face is fire truck red. Are you embarrassed? I'm not asking to play with your pussy. Duh, I have one of my own, remember. What I want to do is examine your piercing and ask a few questions." I countered, as if I were the older sister.

I sat quietly on the edge of Mikayla's bed while she pondered my request. I knew what she'd decided when she got up from her desk, grabbed her desk chair and drug it over to her nightstand, next to her bed.

"Sit here, and don't speak until I tell you it's OK." She ordered.

"That's my older sister, she's back." I thought to myself as I got up from the end of her bed and sat in the chair.

I watched Mikayla walk over to the bedroom door and lock it. As she walked back, she shimmied down her loose tap pants and stepped out of them without missing a step. The bottom edge of her night shirt was riding about three inches above her piercing. I had to admit that my sister's pussy was captivating. The two-finger gap at the top of the curve of her inner thighs show-cased her piercing as she walked.

"Take off your bottoms." Mikayla instructed.

It was my turn to put up or shut up. I stood up, pushed down my PJ bottoms along with my panties and then sat back down. I boldly sat with my legs apart but not spread. Even though my pussy was front and center, Makayla didn't smile, snicker or reference my obvious embarrassment. She took a moment to size me up before she continued.

"I see that your hood is shaped the same as mine. That's good because the post or ring must go through the skin over the top of your clit. Yours and mine, supply a little more skin so that the metal doesn't have to rest tight against the clitoris. It's something you'll learn to appreciate if you decide to get it done." Mikayla explained.

I was dying to ask questions but my sister's instructions had been clear. I wanted to touch her piercing. I wanted to touch her. OMG, did I just think that, really. Yes, I wanted to run my finger through her folds up to her clit. But most of all I wanted to tug on that fucking ring.

"Hannah?" Mikayla said to get my attention. "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing, I was just listening to you." I lied.

"Bullshit. Tell me right now or class is over." Mikayla demanded.

"Wasn't it obvious? I was staring at how cool your pussy looks, wondering what it would be like to pull on that ring and take a peek at your nub." I partially confessed.

"Now who's blushing." Mikayla answered, and then added. "OK."

"OK I can ask questions or OK I can touch you. I mean touch it." I asked, unable to hide the nervous tremor in my voice.

"OK you can get up close and check me out. Ask me anything that comes to mind." Mikayla said as she laid back on the bed with her feet on the floor, knees spread."

I scooted my chair up between her knees, put my hands on her inner thighs and gently spread her legs wider.

Makayla gasped and then exhaled slowly.

"Mika, are you really OK with this? I know it feels naughty and weird but I'm curious as hell. I've never been up close and personal with another girl's bits."

"You're doing fine. Your hands are soft and gentle, not rough and determined like a boy. And I've been curious about how it would feel to have you touch me since I pulled the suit from between your cheeks at the pond." Mikayla confessed.

"Me too." I whispered back.

I'd never felt more in awe of my sister than I did now. I peeked up at my sister's face but her head was back on the bed and her hands were over her eyes. Her nipples were propping up the fabric of her night shirt. The tingle in my girl parts surprised me. OK, that's a cop out, my pussy was soaked and I squirmed a bit on my chair.

I leaned in between her knees and examined her. I discovered that the clit ring wasn't really a ring. It was a half-circle curved bar with a tiny ball on each end. I took it with my thumb and forefinger and gently pulled it. I giggled when it resisted my tug and I let it go.

"Hannah, I'm not a china doll. I won't tear if you pull on it. It's designed to take the abuse of a rock-hard cock. Don't be shy, pull it. Just be careful around my nub, it's really sensitive." Mikayla coaxed.

I loved everything about my sister's pussy. The tan line that defined her pubis with a clean white clarity; the way her vulva pouted and inner lips formed a small butterfly that seemed to invite my attention; the way the piercing clung beneath a quarter-inch patch of skin also was drawing me in. I don't know why I was so attracted to her; I'd never fantasized about having girl sex.

I mustered up my courage to do it. I completely ignored the taboo warnings that had jolted me when Mikayla stepped out of her tap pants. With renewed conviction, I reached out with my right hand and pulled the ring firmly up and slightly away from Mikayla's body. The skin over her clit pulled up and away from her nub. I was so focused on what I was doing that it seemed natural to use the fingers on my left hand to spread my sister's labia so I could get a better look at her clitoris.

"Oh, yeah. You found it." Mikayla whispered in a low raspy voice as she clamped her knees against my thighs.

With me and the chair between her knees, she couldn't have closed them if she had wanted. I pulled the ring left, right, up, down, further out until it was stretched tight and then back to its resting position. Spreading her labia with my left hand allowed me to feel her quiver and shift. It sent chills from my hand to my core. I pulled the hood up and away as far from her clitoris as it would go. I leaned in close to examine the little pink nub that was glistening in the lamplight and pointing straight at me.

"Wow, it's really cool, this must be what Jimmy sees and feels when he's fingering me." I whispered without looking at her.

"I think not." Mikayla gasped. "If you ran your fingers through my folds, you'll discover I'm soaking wet. Touching that ring means instant meltdown."

Without thinking I did just that. Mikayla's hips bucked up and her knees trapped my head between her thighs. Before I could back away my nose was pushed deep into her pussy. I had cum up my nose, and on my face and lips. I jerked my head back and fell off my chair.

Even though I had been embarrassed to the max, my funny bone had been crushed. I rolled down onto the floor with an infectious case of uncontrollable giggles, they just wouldn't quit. It was all I could do to muffle my laughter and not wake mom and dad. Mikayla started laughing as well, but she wasn't to be out done. She dropped to the floor and sat on me.

"You little slut!" Mikayla exclaimed as she pinned my shoulders to the floor with her knees.

She reached back between my legs and tickled my inner thighs.

"Stop Mika, stop or I'll wet myself." I said hysterically.

Then I felt two fingers slip through my soaking wet inner lips, just enough to lube them and then back out to strum my clit. Racked with laughter, I tried to buck her off me and roll away.

"So, you didn't want to play with my pussy, you said; That you have one of your own, you said; I only want to examine your piercing, you said; Well little sister this is the price you pay for fooling me and my pussy." Mikayla taunted as she turned me into a gooey giggling mess.

I was bucking and squirming as Mikayla brought me to the brink of an orgasm. Catching my breath, I bucked her forward past my boobs but not off. Mikayla's knees slipped over my shoulders to the floor and her fingers were still working to make me cum. I was about to completely loose it.

I opened my eyes and there it was, the fucking little clit ring, the object of my dilemma. It was directly in front of my face. I did the only thing that I could do. I tilted my head forward and took her piercing into my mouth and began sucking and licking like I was trying to win a muff diving contest at a sorority initiation. It was exciting and tasted strangely wonderful. And unlike giving Jimmy head, I didn't have to worry about my gag reflex.

To my amazement, instead of rolling off of me completely disgusted, Mikayla gently lowered her hips pinning my face in her wet folds. There I was with my tongue flicking over her nub to the ring, when she stopped strumming me.

"Whatcha think sis, are you ready for one of these little guys?" she chuckled.

"Uh-Humm," I mumbled into her pussy.

"Oh, my god that feels insane. But I think we've used up our girl-girl pass." Mikayla moaned.

After a clumsy dismount, and an awkward silence. I spoke first.

"Mika, I'm OK, if you're OK." I said sheepishly.

Mikayla reached into my PJ bottoms and grabbed my cotton panties. She turned back to me and wiped the cum off of my sticky face.

"Of course, I'm OK, but you don't have to worry about your big girl image anymore." She chuckled.

"I owe you, you saved me fifty dollars." I said with a grin.

"Fifty dollars. How'd I do that?" Mikayla asked as she slipped her tap pant back on.

"Who needs a website when I have a big sister like you." I said as I gave her another pokey nipple hug.

12