The Camera Club

Story Info
An introduction for a new, young member.
14.7k words
4.71
22.4k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1, Setting the scene

It was the special Valentine's session of the village's photographic society and for the special day, the group were going to photograph two of the member's wives wearing their new sets of lingerie. The group met on the second weekend of the even numbered months, which in this case would be just before Valentine's Day. Molly and Cassie had modelled before and enjoyed posing and showing off a little, although things never went too far as both of their husbands were in the group, too. Members took it in turns posing the models, whilst everyone continued shooting. On the second weekend of all the odd numbered months, there'd be a meeting to display and compare photographs. Everyone in the club had long been converted to the digital format and some even had professional standard cameras. Along with the digital equipment came the ability to print out superb quality images from virtually any computer. All members had a vote and the best set of images won a prize consisting of a bottle of wine.

At this particular meeting a new member had been invited to join. Toby was a painfully shy and withdrawn, very serious, eighteen year old who found it hard to make friends. He didn't mix well and as he had no interest in sports, found himself something of an outcast amongst his peers. And if you weren't popular with the 'boys', you weren't popular with the girls either. This led to a rather lonely existence, which he alleviated by burying himself in books. It wasn't that he was unattractive or in some other way repellent. Being quite active and cycling everywhere, in spite of his dislike of sports, he remained reasonably fit and with his darkish hair and swarthy skin tones, he was actually not unpleasant to look at, although at five feet seven inches, not particularly tall either.

In an attempt to 'bring him out of himself', his parents bought him his first digital camera for his sixteenth birthday and he took to it immediately, becoming very proficient at wildlife and panoramic photography. He'd had several pictures published in all the local papers and had won second prize in a competition organised by one of them. For his last birthday his parents bought him a digital SLR camera, which in turn prompted him to find and join a local camera club and he'd been delighted to learn that such a club existed just along the road in the next village, only a mile and a half away. The fact that the group tended to photograph 'people' was a bonus as he hadn't previously had the courage to ask anyone to model for him and this was an area in which he lacked experience.

And so he found himself at his first 'Greater Dalby Photographic Society' meeting, at 7:30 on a dark, February evening, in the upstairs rooms of the village hall, waiting expectantly for the models to appear. A couple of the older chaps had taken him under their wing, explaining the set up etc. The girls used another room as a changing room as it was fitted out accordingly with a dressing table, full length mirrors and even a shower. They explained that all of the equipment in use here belonged to the club and had been bought out of membership subscriptions, but was available to all members. As this was his first meeting, he'd be exempt and wouldn't have to pay this time.

The rooms were certainly well fitted out, with four professional standard mains powered flashes, backlight flashes, photofloods, boom arms, pull down background papers and several pieces of furniture for props, including a studio couch that doubled up as a pull out, bed. There were also other props available, many of them packed away in cupboards at the sides and rear of the main room. Tonight they'd be using the photoflood lighting because there would be many cameras in use all at the same time. The flash was fine if there were only one or two cameras, but couldn't keep up with a dozen or more at once. The only drawback was the heat generated but as it was mid winter, it shouldn't be a problem tonight.

For the first part of this session, the girls would be posing on and around the couch. This was to be reviewed for the second session, after a tea break. Finally, after a long wait, Bob, the husband of Molly, came out from the dressing rooms to announce that the session was about to start and to introduce Toby to the group for the first time. "And without further ado, here are the models. I give you my lovely wife, Molly and her very good friend, Cassie".

How to describe the models? First, Molly; Age 34; about 5' 7" and 9 1/2 Stones; redhead (probably out of a bottle but it looked really nice and suited her); breasts about 36B and quite firm; good hourglass figure; wide hips and big bum; nice long legs. She'd only had one child; a daughter now aged 15, when she was quite young and as a consequence had been able to keep her figure ever since. She's been married to Bob for eight years.

Cassie however is quite different. Age 38; 5' 1" in her bare feet and 9 stones (ish); a (slightly) plump but well proportioned little bottle blonde with larger breasts than Molly, about a 34C or D (depending on the bra) and also quite firm; small waist; a large round bum and full but well shaped legs. She has never had children and has been married to her husband, Albert, for 15 years.

Holding hands, they walked on together to a rather raucous round of applause, taking a bow and smiling out to the gathering. For the opening display, they'd chosen very conservative outfits consisting of dark, business type skirt suits, white fitted blouses and black, stiletto heeled court shoes.

And so at last began the photo session. To begin, the girls paraded around showing off their gorgeous figures and from time to time pretending to adjust their stocking tops and suspenders, whilst sitting on the couch, crossing and uncrossing their shapely legs. They were then directed to remove an item of clothing from each other with both choosing their jackets. These were quickly followed by their blouses, as the models paraded in their tightly fitting pencil skirts displaying their well filled platform bras, which only just covered their nipples.

Poor Toby's ghast was totally flabbered, seeing this display. He'd never even held a girl's hand before, let alone seen two lovely women displaying their charms in such a way. He felt a little embarrassed, but also excited, at the prospect of further revelations.

The next items to go were the lady's skirts, leaving them showing the frilly, loose fitting knickers, like brief French knickers, that they wore over their suspenders. Finally, off came the bras, much to the approval of the club members and they strutted around exposing their breasts, which wobbled delightfully as they moved around. Everybody managed to shoot lots of pictures at all stages and after a further five minutes or so, the girls took another bow and went off to get changed for the next session. In all, this session had taken about twenty minutes; the evening had been planned to go on for at least another three hours.

The men gathered around in small groups, talking about how it was going and wondering what the girls would be wearing for the next session.

Chapter 2, Toby's inauguration

When he'd arrived, Toby had wondered what he'd let himself in for and whether he'd be able to fit in, as all the other members were much older than himself. He needn't have worried. As soon as he arrived, Bob and Jim came over and introduced themselves.

"Hi. My name's Bob. I'm the chap that organises most things around here and my wife's one of the ladies you'll be photographing tonight. This is Jim. He owns the butcher's shop in the village."

Toby chatted with Jim and Bob for some time, but thought Bob had a strange twang to his voice. Although he was quite naïve, even Toby thought that Bob sounded very gay, to say the least and was amazed to think that Bob could possibly be married. Jim, on the other hand, came across as quite a man's man as he told Toby that he was a member of the village cricket team and used to play rugby union at county level. He also used to ride with the hunt until hunting with dogs was banned.

As the session got under whey, Toby was soon firing away with his camera like a good 'un, but as the girls started to remove their clothing he'd begun to feel himself getting aroused and was thankful that he'd decided to put on his thick jeans, which tended to hide his growing erection. He'd never seen real breasts naked before and it was proving to be quite a turn on. In fact, he'd never seen stockings and suspenders either, but found that he really liked the way they accentuated the shape of the model's legs, and that bit of bare skin between the stocking tops and the hem of their pants was incredibly erotic. He felt sure he'd be wanking himself silly tonight; thanks to all the images he was collecting, both in his mind and in his camera!

As the first session drew to a close, he was grateful for the break, which he figured would give his erection time to subside. Bob came over again and asked, "Well, lad. What did you think? My wife's the taller of the two, Molly. Got a nice figure hasn't she? Bet your eyes were sticking out a bit, eh?"

"Er, y_y_yes. She's lovely. But so is the other one, too. They're both gorgeous. I'm really grateful that you all let me come along tonight."

"Oh, that's alright lad. It's about time we got some new blood in." Leaning down conspiratorially and lowering his voice almost to a whisper, Bob went on, "I bet they lit your fuse, too eh? Give you a few stirrings, did they?" As Bob was talking, Toby was slowly turning a bright red as he blushed. "Oh, don't worry about it son. It doesn't matter. I bet nearly every chap here was in the same boat. It's natural and I certainly won't take offence by it. Good to see that you're proper red blooded, lad."

Thankfully, Toby was rescued by the arrival of Jim, who came over to enquire whether he'd enjoyed the evening up to now and how many shots he'd managed to fire off so far, at which he informed him that it was nearly a hundred shots already. The three of them chatted and discussed the merits of various photographic methodology, such as slow shutter speeds against high ISO settings, etc. and colour versus black and white.

Toby listened mostly, occasionally injecting comments, such as his love of black and white, but that he preferred to shoot in colour before converting to black and white on his PC. That way, he got the best of both worlds and could even convert to sepia toning or other colour toning if he wanted to.

This discussion continued for a while, until the girls made their reappearance. This time they were dressed in a totally different manner. Both wore little black masques over their eyes and burlesque style basques with tiny little, transparent looking G strings and black nylon stockings. The outfits were finished off with black lace up, stiletto ankle boots.

To Toby, the effect was mind blowing. They looked incredibly erotic and enticing. As he once again started snapping away, his erection again began to manifest itself. He'd never seen women looking so sexy and even though they were both old enough to be his mother, he couldn't help fancying the pair of them and wondering what it would be like to actually touch either of them. Fantasies started to form in his minds eye as his jeans became increasingly uncomfortable and he saved the thoughts up for later.

Once again the girls strutted their stuff and then Molly bent over in front of Cassie who proceeded to put her fingers into the sides of Molly's thong, slowly pulling it down to her knees. The gusset was held in place for a few moments, until she parted her legs a little, allowing it to free itself and catapult down to Cassie's hands at her knees.

All the while, Toby had been forty five degrees on to Molly's backside and as the thong came away, a cheer went up from the group. Toby was mesmerised and tremendously excited at the prospect of seeing his first fully naked woman.

Cassie finished removing Molly's thong and then brought it up to her own nose, where she made a production out of sniffing at it as the men fired off their cameras. And then Molly slowly began to turn around, so that everyone could get a shot of her naked lady bits. As she moved fully into Toby's view he was shocked to see that there was no hair. In all of the magazines he'd seen, the girls always had pubic hair, but Molly must have shaved hers. Although disappointed at first, he soon realised that she looked even sexier with a smooth pubic area. He couldn't take his eyes off her, especially her pubic mound, and he fired off shot after shot hoping to record as much detail as he could.

And then Molly went down on her knees in front of Cassie, who stood before her, hands on hips and legs apart, almost full on to Toby, who was able to see every detail. Placing her hands on Cassie's thong, Molly bent forward so that her mouth and lips were almost touching the tiny piece of fabric covering Cassie's most private area. Cameras were going off furiously. Moving oh so slowly, Molly gently placed her lips against the front of Cassie's thong and kissed her there, before slipping her own fingers into the elasticated sides of it and slowly pulling it all the way down to her ankles, where she removed it altogether.

Molly's head had been blocking Toby's view, but as she pulled away a little, he could see that Cassie too was completely shaved. Both girls got onto the couch and did some fake kissing, pretending to be feeling each other up and stroking each other. After a couple of minutes, both girls got up again and took another bow, which announced the end of the second session before walking off with their bums wiggling and to a rapturous round of applause.

Chapter 3, Molly

Before starting the sessions on this night, my husband, Bob, had told me that there would be a new, young member of the club in the audience. I've been married to Bob for eight years, but very few people know that it's a marriage of convenience. Because you see, he's gay. I'm not talking bi or anything. He's totally and utterly gay.

When first I came to Greater Dalby, ten years ago, with my daughter in tow, no money and no prospects, Bob had been very kind to me, offering me a job as his live in cleaner come cook. It turned out that he's quite wealthy, but he has this secret gay life that he doesn't want the people in the village to know about. We became really friendly, in a brother/sister sort of way and I very quickly figured out his secret, which I promised to keep hidden.

One day we sat down together and talked about everything. Bob explained that he was very fond of both my daughter, and myself but that he could never be 'with me' in any way other than platonic. However, he needed to maintain this illusion to the village that he was a normal, straight man and in order to do that, it would be a really good idea to 'take a wife'.

He proposed that we draw up a pre_nup agreement to protect us both and get married. Turned out to be a very generous agreement. Apart from sex, we act as husband and wife and as a wife, I build and maintain the home, looking after him, as a good wife should. In return, I have a generous allowance, my daughter and I have our own rooms and bathroom (it's a big house) and if we split up, for whatever reason, I get a good settlement, which rises by 15% for every full year that we're married. We can both have as many boyfriends as we want, but they must live outside the village and they must be discreet. The rooms are quite sound proof so we can make as much noise as we want.

So far it's worked pretty well for over eight years. I haven't actually had that many fellas, but when I do get a bit randy it's not a problem. Bob on the other hand is extremely promiscuous and has at least two men every week and I'm sure that he sometimes has gay orgies in his rooms. But that's his business.

Anyway, when I arrived at the hall, Bob pointed out the new member to me. I have to say, he's very young, but also quite a dish, in his extremely innocent way. It's been a while since my last sexual encounter and that always leaves me on a short fuse. I mentioned the new lad to Cassie and she said that she found him attractive too, but then we got down to picking out our costumes for the evening.

Cassie said she had an idea she wanted to run by me. "In all our previous sessions we've teased the blokes for quite some time and then for the finale we've flashed them the lot, pubes and all, just for a few seconds. How do you feel about shaving our pubes off and doing a lot more flashing this time?"

The idea hit me like a brick. I was instantly aroused and wondering why I hadn't thought of it before. "That's a great idea. What do you reckon, shall we do it here before we get dressed?"

"Well, I thought we could do each other's on the floor on towels and then shower off together. I think it'd be easier and quicker that way, don't you?"

"Ok that's a plan then. Let's get to it." I said I'd shave her first, so we both undressed and Cassie got down on the towels we'd laid out. I fetched a bowl of hot water and got to work. It was quite a turn on, shaving her. Especially when I was doing round the little folds of her lips and so on and I found it incredibly erotic when she rolled over onto her hands and knees to present her posterior to me, allowing me to shave all around her anus and along her perineum. I could feel myself getting rather moist and was relieved when I'd actually finished the procedure.

Then it was my turn. Using a fresh razor, Cassie got to work. As she removed my most intimate hair, the sensation of having her gently pulling and pushing my labia out of the way was almost too much and I found myself raising my hips slightly so I could push myself against her hand. God, I was so turned on. And then, as she had done for me, I rolled over so she could shave round my bum hole and I found that even more of a turn on. By the time we were ready for a shower I was almost panting with anticipation.

Stepping under the sprinkling water, I expected my state of arousal to diminish, but then Cassie started to lather up the sponge on my back. As she began to stroke up and down, her hands occasionally brushed against the sides of my breasts and every time they did, a shiver forced its way through my body. Then she moved her hands down to my backside and she asked me to open my legs. Very carefully, but very thoroughly, she scrubbed the sponge, and her fingers, around my bum cheeks and arse hole, cleaning me completely. She then told me to turn round and started on my front. First she washed my breasts, paying great attention to my very erect nipples. After soaping them up, she looked me in the eye before using the showerhead to wash away the suds. And then, amazingly, she lowered her head to my nipples and started to lick them. As I held on to the rails in the cubicle, my legs almost gave way. I felt as though I could almost climax it was so pleasurable.

After what felt like an hour, but was probably only a minute, she moved away, lowering herself to her knees before me and began sponging me between the legs, forcing them further and further apart. Washing my legs and feet first, she then concentrated her efforts on my genitals. I cannot describe the pleasure I was feeling. Very carefully and oh so gently, she cleaned around and just inside my vagina, as quickly as she could, before flushing away the foam with the shower. Finally, she moved in and softly kissed me on my mons and then licked her way down to my labia. Putting my foot up onto the rail to allow easier access, I pressed myself against her face. Her tonguing became more and more insistent and extended up to my clitoral hood, which she forced back with her tongue. With oh such gentle pressure, she lapped at my clit, teasing it to a tingling erection. Within only five amazing seconds, my orgasm burst out of me, sending crushing waves of pleasure coursing through my shuddering body like an unstoppable tidal wave. I came in an explosion and grabbed her head, forcing it against my cunt, grinding myself against her mouth. I tried hard not to make a lot of noise, worrying that we'd be heard by the group, but it was so difficult. At the end, I shuddered through the last stages of my climax until at last I came back to Earth, my state of arousal descending to a less explosive level.