The Camera Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With slightly trembling hands, I poured lotion onto her mons, allowing it to trickle over her clit and down her cleft towards her arse. I was starting to get turned on myself by the sight of Cassie's arousal, as I began a slow and gentle massage of her fanny, softly stroking and tweaking her lips. Turning a little to allow the men a better view, I accidentally caught my bum on the table quite hard, violently shaking the drinks and resulting in knocking mine over so that it splashed all over my bikini bottoms, staining the bright yellow fabric a deep purple colour.

Luckily, I managed to avoid it spreading any further and the fellas quickly found some cloths with which to mop up the mess. There was no way I could continue the session so I apologised to everyone and feeling really annoyed with myself, left the session to go and get changed. My pants were a mess and I knew that if I didn't wash them immediately, they could stain and be ruined. Entering the changing room I'd completely forgotten about Toby and walked straight into the bathroom to be met by the sight of a naked Toby, with his back to me, about to get into the shower.

He hadn't heard me enter the room, so when I blurted out an apology for barging in, I startled him into a sort of part turn, part pirouette, with him swiftly moving his hands down to cover his nudity. Thinking quickly on my feet, I said, "Oh I'm so sorry Toby. I had an accident and spilt a drink down me. I forgot all about you being in here, 'cos I was just rushing to get the stains out. Tell you what, why don't we kill two birds with one stone here? You get in the shower, get the water running and start your shower, then I'll just get in with you very quickly to clean myself up, and then I'll leave you to it. Is that ok with you?"

Staring transfixed at my breasts with their rapidly hardening nipples, he nervously replied, "Erm, er, well, I_I_I_I really don't know Mrs... er, Molly. I told you I'd never seen a naked girl before tonight and, well, I've definitely not been in a shower with one. You see, it's like I said. I'm really ever so shy." Scanning down his body with my eyes I could see that, shy or not, he was having some difficulty hiding a growing and healthy looking erection.

With a pounding heart and a slight tremor in my voice, I said, "It's ok Toby. I understand. Tell you what! You get in and I'll tell you before I join you so you can move into the corner while I clean this sticky stain off and then I'll leave you alone. Is that ok?" Toby shrugged his shoulders, which I took as his acceptance, so I went on, "Right, come on then. Time's getting on and we'd better make a move."

Turning his back on me, he got into the large shower cubicle and started the water flowing. It quickly became hot and he adjusted it to an acceptable temperature. Slipping my pants off and a shower cap on, I said, "Ok Toby, I'm getting in behind you now. I'm going to wash my pants and then get the juice off my leg." Sliding the door open, I stepped in and moved under the shower, holding my bikini bottoms in front of me, rinsing them in the cascade of water. The stain proved to be quite stubborn, refusing to be removed with only water. "Hmm, it's not coming out. Could you pass me that bottle of shampoo please Toby?"

Reaching for the bottle and then turning slightly towards me, I could just see the tip of his, by now, full erection coming into view. Having already been aroused a few minutes ago, I felt a warm sensation spreading out from between my legs and could immediately feel myself becoming moist. I sensed an opportunity for some fun and hatched a dastardly plan. The stain eventually came out and I hung the pants up to drain. Turning my back on Toby, I asked him to wash the stain from the back of my leg, because 'I couldn't see it'!

"Erm, it's not just on your leg, er... Molly. It's on your, erm, er... on your bottom too."

"That's ok. Get the sponge, put a drop of shower gel on it and rub it all off for me, will you please?"

Because of where he was standing and the fact that he was right handed, it was necessary for him to turn round in order to do the task and as I wasn't giving him an awful lot of room, it was quite tight in there. As he turned, his stiff cock brushed against my arse. It felt incredibly hard and firm, as only a teenager's cock can. Feigning surprise, I said, "Why, whatever is that I just felt?" and turning myself to 'investigate', looked down and saw his very impressive erection. "Oh my. Is that because of me? I'm so sorry," I lied, "I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

Looking up I could see that Toby was mortified. He had a look of horror on his face and tried to move his hands down to cover himself, but I put my own hands in the way, stopping him. He looked as though panic was about to set in, so I pulled him to me and said, "Why, it's ok Toby. There's nothing to feel ashamed about. It's normal, especially when you're young, to get an erection if you see a naked woman. There, there. Please don't worry about it. There's no shame in it." Toby still appeared to be speechless so I said, "Come on, turn round. Let me wash your back for you." After doing as he was instructed, I took the sponge and lathered it up again and then began washing his back for him. I told him to put his arms up and then reached round and washed his smooth, almost hairless chest and his armpits. I slowly moved my hands down to his flat stomach and was a little surprised to feel that it was very well toned with a quite well defined six pack. Resisting temptation, I returned my hands to his back, lowering the sponge to his extremely firm buttocks. "Spread your legs," I instructed, as I began to wash down his legs. After reaching his feet, I moved back up again, washing the insides of his legs, until reaching the point where they met. Sponging back and forth along his perineum, I could feel the back of his scrotum, his balls gently swinging. Bringing the sponge back toward me, I told him to squat a little, before vigorously washing up along the crack of his bum and thoroughly cleaning his anus, causing him to jerk somewhat.

Replacing the sponge with my own right hand and reaching round his waist with my left, I finished washing his arse before sliding my hand back along his perineum to his bollocks. Holding his balls gently in my fingers, I carefully washed them. Extending my fingers a little, I could just feel the base of his manhood, his erection holding it out of my reach. I heard him groan and knew that he was enjoying the experience, probably more than anything else in his life. Ever. I rinsed him down at the back with the showerhead and then told him to turn around so I could do his front. "Oh Molly. I can't. I'm too shy and I'm so turned on. I feel like I'm going to explode."

Standing right behind him, I whispered in his ear, "You have nothing to be ashamed of, Toby." I kissed his earlobe from behind and then his shoulder. "Come on, turn round and let me kiss you." Slowly. Very slowly, he began to turn. As we came face to face, I could feel his prick hard against my belly. Taking his head in my hands, I leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. Gently at first, but quickly becoming more and more passionate. I explored his mouth with my tongue. It was clear that he'd probably never been kissed like this before. Enfolding each other in our arms, we kissed deeply. Breaking our embrace I said, "We'd better get a move on. Let me finish washing you." Taking the sponge, I got down on my knees and for the first time came to eye level with his penis. It was quite impressive really. Certainly seven inches or more and with a substantial girth too. And oh so hard. I sponged its full length, all round and then gently retracted his foreskin. It twitched madly and I thought for a moment that he was going to come, but he managed to control himself. I washed behind his foreskin and then rinsed the suds from him, thoroughly.

Leaning forward, I kissed the end of his cock before taking the tip between my lips and running my tongue around the glans. He moaned loudly. I licked the full length of him, from the tip down to his balls and back up again, before taking his knob fully into my mouth. I began a slow, reciprocating motion, his stiff cock going slowly in and out of my mouth. "Oh Jesus," he groaned. "Oh my god. I've... never... felt... o_o_o_h god... I think I'm going to... o_o_o_h. O_o_o_h, Aargh! O_h_h_h! Uh! Uh! U_U_H_H_N_N!" Suddenly, his hips jerked involuntarily and on only the fifth or sixth stroke of my lips, his semen gushed into my mouth, almost causing me to gag, overflowing and dribbling down my chin. Swallowing as much as I could and continuing to stroke his still fully erect penis with my hand, I sucked the last drop from him. I'd forgotten how much staying power a young man can have with the ability to remain hard even after ejaculating. I was pleased to see that there was not the slightest sign of him flagging.

Rising from my knees but keeping a hold of him, I looked him in the eyes before pulling him to me with my other hand and asked, "Have you really never had sex with a girl before?" By way of answering he shook his head. "I want you to fuck me. Now. Would you like to?"

Toby pulled his head away from my shoulder and I could see a kind of pleading in his eye. "Oh yes. Please, show me what to do. You're so beautiful. Nobody's ever turned me on like this before."

We were about the same height, but my legs were longer so I decided to go for a knee trembler, standing up. My juices were flowing and if we hadn't been in the shower, they'd have been running down my leg. Raising my foot onto a panel at the side of the cubicle, I guided his erection to my love tunnel. After rubbing it at the entrance for a while, I held it in place and just slid my love lips along it for a minute or two. Then I put my hand beneath it, pulling his hardness up onto my clit, stroking my love button with his manhood. Oh my god. It was fantastic.

The intensity of the pleasure was mind blowing. I started to move faster and faster, grunting and moaning with the wicked sensations his prick was delivering straight to my most sensitive spot. I gasped and grunted and groaned into an amazing orgasm, my cunt throbbing and twitching as wave after wave of rapture flowed through me, emanating directly from the centre of my clitoris. I shook and shook in spasms of uncontrollable lust and desire, until my gratification was complete. Without stopping to rest or recover, I gripped his tool, pulling it to the entrance of my pussy. "Squat down a little," I said. As his knees bent I got into position and sank down, impaling myself on his spike. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh god, fuck me hard." As we got into a regular, fast rhythm, his cock plunging in and out of me, I reached down with my hand, beneath his stiffness and held his balls, cupping them lightly. I was in heaven. I hadn't had sex like this for a very long time and it was wonderful. This time I could feel my orgasm building, starting as a sort of rumbling way down in the depths of my being, the tremors building, finally erupting into a shattering earthquake, whilst at the same time I was vaguely aware that Toby's climax was also approaching.

We came together, me shaking and trembling, my fanny spasming wildly whilst I pushed myself down hard onto his cock, orgasming many times. Toby breathed hoarsely, his cock becoming impossibly hard, swelling even larger as he almost rammed into me. We were like animals in rut. It was fucking glorious and glorious fucking. By the time we'd finished I'd come at least four times and Toby had ejaculated another massive load into me. God, it was wonderful.

Eventually we parted and finished showering. I took my douche from my bag and cleansed my love tube of his semen; I didn't want to be leaking anything whilst posing, now, did I? Toby was done before me and by the time I got out of the shower, he was almost dressed and as I towelled myself dry, a naked and bedraggled looking Cassie walked back into the changing room, her clothes held in a bundle before her.

Chapter 7, Cassie

As Molly massaged the lotion into Cassie's fanny, she felt her arousal increasing dramatically. She knew that if this were to carry on for much longer, she wouldn't be able to prevent herself from climaxing. Molly was turning her on so much and it was oh so nice. And then the daft sod had gone and knocked her drink over, and worse still, had left her alone on the sun bed in complete sexual frustration. Cassie's 'ghast' had never been so 'flabbered'! What was she going to do now, all alone in front of all these men? She needed to come up with a new plan, and quickly.

What she needed to do, she decided, was to do a series of poses and incorporate them into a kind of mimed sketch. First of all she pranced around as if she were carrying out various tasks, such as repositioning the sun bed, and then sitting upon it whilst she sorted the contents of her bag. Finding all kinds of excuses, she displayed her body for everyone's photographic pleasure for what seemed an age. Finally, she decided to give them something really naughty.

Lying on her back on the sun bed, she took the bottle of suntan lotion and began to pour it onto her breasts. Massaging it into her chest she began to make it more sensual, until she was working her hands round and round, stroking her breasts and tweaking her very erect nipples. Every time she ran her hands or fingers over the nipples it sent a shiver coursing through her body. God this was turning her on. She glanced into the audience, looking from groin to groin, and could see that nearly all the men were at least sporting a semi, the bulges in their pants being most apparent.

'Right' She thought, 'let's give them something to really get them going' and with that she took the bottle, poured more lotion onto her hand and began rubbing it into her belly and further down to her lady bits. Running her fingers softly into her groin, she felt a wicked shiver of delight. Opening her legs a little wider she ran both her hands along the insides of the tops of her thighs and then moved her fingertips to her inner lips, gently stroking them as she brought her hands back up towards her belly again, jerking suddenly as they lightly passed over her clitoris.

She repeated the action once, twice and then a third time. On the fourth repeat she kept the fingers of her right hand on her now quivering slit, whilst moving her left hand back up to play with her breasts and nipples again. As she stroked herself her arousal increased and her legs parted more and more, until they were almost as wide as she could get them, her feet now resting on the floor at either side of the sunbed. She gradually lost awareness of anything but her fingers working her clit and her nipples. Once more running her fingers down her lips she gently slipped her middle finger into her now sopping quim, pushing it in as far as it would go. Crooking it inside and stroking that rough little patch on the front wall of her love tube, she gasped and moaned loudly with wonton pleasure, the sudden intensity of her sensations causing her to jerk her legs back together.

Opening her legs wide again, she slipped a second finger into herself and began a slow and gentle rhythm, gliding her fingers in and out, her middle finger tweaking that patch on every stroke. She brought her thumb into play, sliding it along her slit and stimulating her clitoris firmly with each stroke. Her excitement increased and she tried everything to prevent herself coming to the boil, but in the end there was nothing she could do. Her orgasm burst forth and she jammed her fingers in and out, faster and faster, arching her back and squeezing her breasts. Her body was wracked in spasms of joyous pleasure as she came like an avalanche.

Almost insensate, she lay a while on her side, her legs clamped shut on her right hand, her fanny twitching as the pleasure subsided. Slowly, she recovered, coming back to her senses. Sitting up on the sun lounger, she glanced around and saw what appeared to be one or two damp patches on the front of some of the photographers' trousers. This pleased her no end. The knowledge that she'd made more than one man come in his pants, just by posing, albeit that she was masturbating, filled her with a kind of wicked joy she'd never before experienced.

Collecting her clothes into a bundle, she took a bow and headed back to the changing rooms. As she entered, a completely naked Molly was drying herself and Toby, who was almost fully dressed, seemed to be gazing with adoration at her. Cassie took a seat and let out a loud breath, almost a sigh. "Oh my god," she said, "I don't know what's come over me tonight. I'm doing things I've never even dreamt of doing before."

Finding that her comments were met with silence, she glanced across, first at Molly and then Toby. It seemed obvious that Molly was deliberately avoiding Toby's glances for some reason, as if she were trying to hide something. Cassie kept her piece for the time being and instead said, "So, what do you think we should wear for the next session Molly?"

"I've been thinking about that. How about if we wear proper evening gowns? They'll look good with the tux that Toby's going to be wearing. Then we can wear some really sexy underwear. You know; the really tarty stuff. I've dug some out to show you and to see if you like it, along with a couple of nice black dresses. Come through to the back and we can make a decision together."

Once alone in the store room at the rear, Cassie looked Molly in the eye and said, "You lucky sod. You've fucked him, haven't you? While I was on stage you came back and fucked him."

"Yes, but it wasn't planned. When I spilt my drink I was really annoyed with myself. I completely forgot Toby was in here and I came back to get cleaned up. He was just about to step into the shower himself and he was already naked. I couldn't resist getting in with him and after that, nature just took its course. I think he was a virgin. But he learnt real quick. Made me come at least five times. And his cock stayed hard for two really big loads. God, it was the best fuck I've had in ages."

"Just my bloody luck to miss out!" Cassie said, "I've not even had any cock for so long it's hard to remember."

Molly looked at her and asked, "Aren't you getting any at home?"

Cassie almost burst into tears. "Albert's got a serious heart problem and it's made him almost completely impotent. He can't take anything like Viagra, 'cos it'll kill him. So we just don't have sex together anymore. That's all there is to it. The last time he had a hard on, as far as I know, was over a year ago. And even then, because it had been so long since we'd done it, he couldn't last very long. I ended up finishing myself off in the bath, afterwards. Ever since then, the only way I could get any satisfaction was to play with myself, either in the bath or when I'm alone in bed. I've got a few good sex toys, so that helps. But basically, the only sex I get now is what I give myself. It gets a bit, you know, boring after a while. Well, until tonight with you anyway."

Molly looked aghast. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Cass. I really didn't know. Oh you poor thing. You must love him a lot to want to stay with him."

"I do. I do... but, oh god, I miss sex. I miss it so much. I don't know how I'll survive without it, but I won't go behind his back with another man." The girls were silent for some time before Cassie went on, "Anyway, we'd better get these costumes sorted out. Show me what you were suggesting and we can get dressed for the next set."

Molly showed her the dresses and underwear she'd picked out and Cassie agreed they were a good selection. They quickly dressed and were soon ready to go back on set, along with Toby. The set had been changed under Bob's direction and now comprised of a circular table and three chairs and the old faithful sofa bed now folded back into a settee again. Both of their dresses were figure hugging and displayed an ample amount of their bosoms with wide and low, sweetheart necklines. Molly's was a halter top and almost backless, whilst Cassie's had fairly wide shoulder straps.