All Comments on 'The Camera Never Lies Ch. 02'

by smudgebucket

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what about the betrayal?

Trust and honesty are the issues...in fact, the only issues that really matter. Regardless of how much Sara may decide she likes sharing her husband with her daughter, those issues remain.

For what basis is there for Sara to trust Mark in the future?

It's irrelevant that Mark loves Sara and Mindy because honesty and caring about Sara enough not to betray her trust were clearly lacking. That somewhat applies to Mindy as well, if perhaps less clearly. Mindy is willing to place her desires over her mothers marriage for at the time of Mindy's actions she doesn't know that Sara will respond favorably, so her actions are simply selfish.

Now Mindy and Mark have compounded their offense by attempting to blackmail Sara, a truly despicable reaction to their behavior being exposed, further betraying Sara's love for them. They're willing to hurt Sara to avoid the consequences of their betrayal. How will orgasms change that?

Regardless of how many orgasm's Sara eventually achieves...orgasms don't address the issue of betrayal of trust and lying, not too mention Mark's refusal to continue his conjugal relations with his wife.

Just a fantasy? Fantasies are fine but when they involve purposely hurting the innocent, selfishness evolves into something far more objectionable.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 13 years ago
Different

I will not overly critize your story at all as a non-writer I don't think I have that right, but I will say adding a son for mom to fuck and get even with dad, would add spice to the story, that would be fair right, and even exchanging the daughters pills for light fertility pills would make things interesting to.

sandsbartelsandsbartelalmost 13 years ago
Loved this.

Went back and read part 1 first. Please don't make us wait 2 more years for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

we need more of this one ch 5 and ch 6 and make it so hot that other join in it to ok

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous