The Camgirl Pt. 47

Story Info
Blake's fantasy continues and gets a bit rougher.
3.7k words
4.71
4.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XLVII: Not Enough

Blake

Blake put her hands on Liam's chest, squeezing those strong muscles as she gazed down at him, "I want you--fuck!" she gasped as the head of his cock brushed against her clit, "I want you to tell me you want to slip your hard cock inside my tight pussy."

Liam didn't smile this time. He just gazed back up at her with those intense blue eyes. Blake could almost feel the heat of the desire burning behind them.

"Slip my cock into your tight pussy," he said.

Blake gasped, the mere words sending shivers through her as she found herself powerless to resist. She moved her hips up, never losing contact with his cock, until the tip pressed against her folds. Then Blake moaned as she lowered herself down his hard shaft. All the way. She watched his expression the entire time. She loved watching his face as she pleasured him, seeing exactly how good she made him feel.

"Fuck, you feel so good," she gasped, "You're stretching out my poor tight little pussy, but fuck, it feels so good!"

She ground her hips against his, shuddering at the sparks the movement sent up through her pussy and into her body. Then she lifted her hips up slowly, moaning softly as she lifted herself all the way up until only the tip of his cock remained inside her. Then she lowered herself back down, just as slowly. All the while keeping her eyes locked with his.

"I want to ride your cock slowly," she breathed, grinding her hips again as she fully seated him within herself.

Fuck, I love how he stretches me out.

"I want to--oh fuck--savor every stroke as my pussy swallows your cock." She brought herself all the way up again, then back down, a bit harder this time. Liam's eyes closed as he let out a low moan, head tilting back a bit. Blake smirked, continuing the agonizingly slow, yet wonderfully delicious pace. Soon she found herself no longer able to keep her gaze locked on Liam's face. It was all she could do just to continue to fuck him like this.

"Spank me," she gasped. She hadn't planned on that. The words had come out on impulse, but she needed him to smack her ass. Hard.

Blake half-gasped, half-yelped as Liam's hand came down hard on her ass cheek with a satisfying smack. The mix of pain and pleasure made Blake shudder, almost losing her rhythm. Liam left his hand there for a moment, then squeezed, kneading the muscles.

"Harder," Blake gasped, bringing herself all the way up and down again, still savoring every inch of Liam's cock that slid in and out of her pussy.

Blake cried out this time, picturing the handprint on her ass. The pain radiated out from Blake's firm backside, but mixed with the pleasure coming from her pussy, it felt amazing.

"Again," Blake pleaded.

Again, Liam brought his hand down hard, this time on the other cheek. Again, Blake cried out in pleasure and pain as she struggled to keep that deliciously slow pace. She begged for Liam to smack her ass again, and again until she could no longer keep her rhythm.

"Fuck me," she breathed, finally unable to keep the rhythm. She said it again, this time more of a plea as she fixed her eyes on his, "Fuck me hard, spank me, pull me hair. I need to cum on your cock."

Blake gasped as Liam gripped her ass in one hand and a fist full of her hair in the other.

Then he started to fuck her.

"Oh fuck," Blake gasped, pleasure radiating out from her pussy as Liam hammered his big perfect cock into her pussy, "Oh fuck, yes."

She cried out as he spanked her again, falling forward onto his chest, ass up in the air, head held back by the hair Liam clutched in his fist.

This wasn't the best position for Liam to fuck her as hard as she wanted--even as he moved his hips to gain more leverage for his thrusts--but fuck, it felt incredible.

Liam's hand smacking her ass, his cock stretching her with every thrust, his balls slapping against her, his hard muscle under her fingers as she clutched desperately at him, all those wonderful sensations combined, reducing her to a puddle of moans and gasps as her orgasm started to build.

"Oh god," she gasped as his cock hit just the right spot within her, "Oh god, your cock feels so fucking good. I love the way it feels inside my puss--ah!"

Liam thrust even hard and faster than before into her pussy. His fist tightened around her hair. She registered minor discomfort at that, but everything else overwhelmed that. She loved it when he held her, when he was rough with her like this. She was so wet--his cock had to be drenched.

"Oh fuck," Blake gasped, her pleasure nearing its peak, "Oh fuck, I love cumming on your cock."

Blake tugged at the hold Liam had on her hair, lips desperate to meet his. He didn't let up, grip holding her firmly in place. As much as she wanted to kiss him, the denial sent a spark of arousal through her, only heightening her pleasure. She was so close now.

"Do you want me to cum on your cock, babe?" She gasped, "I want to cum on your cock. I want to cum on it so bad. All over your perfect fucking cock."

Words spilled out of Blake's lips in a torrent, her voice rising higher and higher along with her pleasure.

"Oh fuck," she cried, "Oh god, you're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum. Oh fuck, make me cum, Liam. Make me cum on your big hard cock. Oh fuck, hold me. I'm cu--I'm--"

Blake cut off with a scream as her orgasm finally crashed over her. Spots filled her vision. Blake could feel herself twitching and shaking as she rode out her orgasm. She moaned as Liam gathered her in his big strong arms, not letting up as he continued to thrust into her, already building to another orgasm before she was done with her first. Pleasure overwhelmed Blake's mind. All she could do was clutch desperately at Liam's shoulders as she let her body ride out her orgasm. Lips brushed against hers, and Blake responded instinctually, opening her mouth to Liam's kiss, letting him have all of her as he continued to hammer waves of pleasure into her. Music played again from somewhere, though at this point Blake was certain she was just cock-drunk enough to be hallucinating things like that while she came.

After what seemed like an eternity, Blake regained control over her limbs, though they still tingled and trembled. She looked up at Liam, who gave her a lazy, but hungry smile.

"You made me lightheaded," Blake told him, then to herself, she added, "Fuck, my head is so fuzzy."

Liam's cock twitched inside of her, and she gasped, nails digging into Liam's chest. She smirked at him, then clenched her pussy around his cock, chuckling at the moan it elicited from him.

Pushing herself up just a bit, Blake reached back to touch her fingers to her pussy. She shuddered at the amount of pussy juice there.

"Fuck," she breathed, bringing her fingers back up to her face, holding them before her so Liam could see the glistening juices, "You make me so wet."

She brought her fingers to her lips and slid them into her mouth, tongue curling around the digits to clean them of the tangy juices coating them. She kept her eyes locked on Liam's the entire time, watching as the desire in his eyes burned even hotter.

Once she'd cleaned her fingers, Blake pushed herself somewhat reluctantly off of Liam, freeing his still-hard cock from the confines of her dripping, needy pussy.

He raised a curious brow at her, and Blake smiled as she got down on her knees between his legs and took the base of his cock in one hand.

Fuck, his cock makes my hand look so small.

Eyes still locked with Liam's Blake lowered her head and took the tip of Liam's cock in her mouth. The corners of her lips curled in a satisfied smile at Liam's moan as her tongue flicked and swirled around the spongey flesh, collecting the thick juices that coated his perfect cock.

Blake savored her own taste mixed with the flavor that was just Liam. The flavor of his cock.

"It's not fair how fucking perfect your cock is," she said between licks as she continued to clean his cock of her juices, "I want it in my mouth, but I also want it in my pussy."

Blake paused to take his cock all the way into her mouth, chin coming to rest against his balls. She pressed her tongue against the underside of his shaft, massaging it as she lifted her head back out.

"It just isn't fair that I can't have it in both my mouth and my pussy at the same time," Blake said once his cock was free again. She lightly squeezed the spit-slicked shaft, gazing at this wonderful cock for a moment, then turned her gaze back to Liam.

"Do you want me to cum for you again?" She asked, voice thick with arousal, "Because I really, really want to cum for you again."

When Liam nodded, something halfway between a grunt and a growl rising from his throat, Blake grinned and started stroking his cock, slowly. She loved how hard it was in her grip, marveled that she was the one that got to have this inside her whenever she wanted, "Because I fucking love it when you fuck me until I can't think straight. I love your cock so much, and how wet you make me, and how sometimes I just can't stop thinking about you fucking me with this big, hard cock."

Blake felt her pussy clench at the arousal that burned in Liam's cerulean eyes, making them seem to glow, as he straightened.

"I want you to bend me over and spread my ass," she continued, shuddering at how wet he could make her with just a fucking look, "I want you to put your tongue on my asshole while you play with your cock, all wet with my spit."

Blake gasped as Liam rose up off the bed, causing Blake to step back. He took her by the shoulders, looking at her with those burning blue eyes the whole time, and maneuvered her so that she bent at the wait, elbows resting on the bed.

"I want you to spank me," Blake continued, shivers running through her as Liam took her ass cheeks in either hand and spread them, squeezing at the firm flesh. A moment later, his hands came down hard on both cheeks before he took them in hand again, "Oh, fuck yes. I want you to lick my asshole, then slip your cock back--ah!"

Blake cut off with a gasp as she felt Liam's broad, wet tongue on her asshole.

Oh fuck, I love it when he does that.

For a moment, she felt herself at a loss for words as his tongue caressed her puckered starfish. Liam licked and poked at her hole with his tongue, then sealed his lips around it, sucking on it with such wonderful pressure.

"Fuck," Blake cried. It turned into a moan as Liam thrust his tongue hard enough against her asshole for the muscle to slip inside, spreading and massaging her so gently.

Somehow, Blake remembered what's she'd been telling Liam she wanted him to do.

"I want you to slip you cock back into my tight little pussy," she somehow managed. Fuck, it was hard to do anything but lose herself in the sensations Liam sent through her ass, "While--while I'm bent over."

Blake gasped as he thrust his tongue even deeper into her asshole, feeling his lips on the sensitive skin around it, his light stubble scratching against her as he worked his magic on her ass.

"I want you," Blake forced out, delirious with pleasure, "To grab my hair and pull it while you fuck me from behind."

After thrusting his tongue deep into her ass one more time, Liam withdrew, letting go of her ass. Blake whimpered at the loss of contact, then cried out as Liam slipped his cock inside her all the way to the base without warning. It went in easily. With how wet she was, Liam probably could have stuck something twice as thick inside her with no problem. Then Liam's hand was in her hair, yanking Blake's head back, pulling her against him.

"Oh fuck," Blake moaned, "Your cock is so deep inside me."

Blake knew it hurt for some girls when something pounded into the back of their pussy. She fucking loved it. Forget her clit, forget her G-spot, all Liam needed to do to make her cum was pound his cock against the back of her pussy over and over again until she lost her fucking mind. The way his cock stretched her, made her feel so full as he did it just made it feel even more incredible.

A gasp slipped from Blake's lips as Liam drew his cock back out slowly. Then he slammed his cock back into her so hard her entire body jerked. That spot deep inside her pussy pulsed with pleasure as his cockhead rammed into it, sending a jolt of ecstasy through her body and directly into her mind, turning her thoughts to mush.

Liam hammered his cock in and out of her pussy, his movements even faster and rougher than they'd been earlier when she rode him.

"Oh my god," Blake moaned, "I love your cock so much. Oh fuck, I love it."

Blake didn't even know if anything she said was intelligible any longer. Liam seemed to punctuate each word with a thrust to that spot at the back of her pussy. Yet the words continued to spill from Blake's lips.

"Fuck me harder," Blake pleaded, "Oh god, I love your cock so much, fuck me faster. Harder. Pull my body up against yours. Pully me by my hair."

He did, pulling her upright by her hair, then locking a strong arm around her as his other hand released her, blue hair spilling down over her shoulders and chest. Liam shifted the arm that held her upright against him so that he held one of her perky tits in her hand, nipple between two fingers.

Blake moaned as Liam continued to hammer away at her, reveling at how even as he held her and fucker her so roughly, his hand could be so gentle as it caressed her breast, lightly squeezing and brushing his fingers against her nipple. She felt like a doll in his arms as he held her, pounding into her. She already knew her pussy would be sore by tonight, but fuck, it was worth it.

A sharp pain on the side of her ass cheek between thrusts quickly morphed into pleasure as it mixed with the sensations radiating out from between her legs. Then again. And again.

Her ass might be sore by the end of this too if he continued like that.

Blake didn't care. She could feel a new orgasm building already.

"I want your fingers around my throat," she managed between ragged breaths, feeling herself melt into Liam's embrace.

Blake gasped as Liam's free hand snaked up, fingers electrifying her skin as they slid up and around her slender throat. She loved this. Loved being so completely at his mercy as he fucked her. So overwhelmed by the pleasure he gave her. So completely his.

"Cum inside me," Blake begged, breathing growing ragged with the slight pressure on her throat as her orgasm continued to rise, "Please cum, Liam. I want your cum in my pussy so bad."

Blake moaned as she felt Liam's hot, wet breath on her ear.

"I'm going to cum inside you," He moaned, thrusts slowing a bit, but growing so much harder, jolting her tiny body with every thrust, "I'm going to cum inside your pussy."

Blake almost came right then, shuddering at his words as he held her up, pumping that perfect cock in and out of her pussy. Somehow, he still managed to hit that spot deep inside her with every fucking thrust.

"Oh, fuck yes," Blake whimpered, desperately gripping his wrists, "Cum inside me. I want your cum inside me. Oh god. Oh, fuck! Oh god, you're gonna make me cum."

Blake tried to hold off her orgasm just a little bit longer as the words spilled from her lips, it was growing too much, trying to shove her over that cliff, "Oh, god, I'm going to cum. Cum, Liam, cum. Please cum inside me. Oh fuck. Oh--"

Blake's pleas cut off with a low, wordless moan as Liam seated himself fully inside her. She felt his cock swell in the brief moment before his first spurt of cum shot out into her pussy, hitting that spot deep inside her before sliding down to coat her walls and Liam's cock.

That was all it took.

Blake started shaking, all control over her body lost, as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She sagged against Liam, glad that he was holding her upright. Somehow, as she sagged against him and his second shot of cum fired into her pussy, Blake found herself stretched out even further. She didn't know how, but his cock felt even deeper inside of her than before.

Liam's moans as he let loose spurt after spurt of cum inside to her, as her pussy squeezed and clenched around his cock, milking those loads from him, were music to Blake's ears. They sent her even deeper into the throes of orgasm continued to fill her with his cum. Each blast felt like a wonderful fire inside her.

For a moment as she tried to steady herself--to regain some measure of control over her spasming body--only to realize that she could not, Blake felt a spike of panic. It melted away immediately as Liam's embrace tightened, the arm across her chest pulling her closer, the hand at her throat tightening, shifting Blake's head so that it rested in the crook of Liam's neck. As she continued to shake, Blake felt a comforting warmth spread through her body.

I never have to worry when I'm with him. About anything.

He always managed to make her feel safe without even trying or knowing she needed it.

Eventually, as Blake's orgasm finally began to subside into a tingling sensation in her pussy and her extremities, she felt Liam's cock soften a bit inside her. It still stretched her, making her feel wonderfully full, yet she knew it wouldn't last long now that he'd cum.

Blake unclenched her fingers from Liam's wrists, then leaned forward. Liam leaned with her, letting her get her knees up onto the bed as his cock slipped free of her. Blake whimpered at the feeling of loss. As she felt his cum start to slide down toward her opening, however, Blake turned around, spreading her legs as she propped herself up on one elbow, facing Liam.

She met that intense, blue gaze, then let her eyes travel down his body, taking in the muscles that glistened with a thin sheen of sweat, the veins that showed on his arms and legs from exerting himself, and his cock, coated once more with her juices, and a little bit of cum this time. A clear, shining bead had formed at the opening at the tip. Liam's cock had shrunk a bit, but it still stood out from his hips, mostly erect.

Placing her fingers against her pussy--the soft, wet lips were so sensitive that even that gentle touch made her shudder--Blake leaned forward and took Liam's cock into her mouth. Liam hissed, flinching. His cock twitched in her mouth as she sucked on it, savoring the mix of cum and her own juices.

Fuck, I love his cum.

Blake closed her eyes as she swallowed the result of their lovemaking, then let Liam's cock pop free of her mouth. She gazed up had him to find his eyes closed, mouth half open in pleasure. Grinning, Blake backed up on the bed, spreading her legs again.

"Liam," she breathed.

Liam's eyes fluttered open, fixing on hers.

Meeting that gaze, Blake curled the fingers resting against her pussy. She reached inside, feeling his thick, gooey cum, and coated her fingers in it. As he watched, Blake brought those cum-coated fingers out of her pussy and up to her mouth, closing her eyes with a shudder as she closed her lips around her fingers, licking the cum off of them. Once she'd cleaned them off, Blake opened her eyes and brought her fingers back down to her pussy again, repeating the process as Liam watched, spellbound.

"I need to make sure such wonderful cum doesn't go to waste," she breathed before sticking cum coated fingers in her mouth again. Fuck, she loved the tasted. Not the flavor, but the taste. Because it was his taste. Something only she got to experience.

"I want all of it inside of me," she said, bringing cleaned fingers back down to her pussy, savoring the feeling of his cum sliding down her throat, "Do you like knowing that your cum is inside me, babe? In my mouth," she brought the fingers back to her mouth, sucking the cum off of them while he watched, then bringing them back down between her legs, "And in my pussy?"

12