The Camgirl Pt. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had gotten all the cum she could out of her pussy and into her mouth, Blake brought her fingers down to her clit. Even just the brush of her fingertips against the sensitive nub wracked her spine with shivers. She pressed down on her clit and lips, moving her fingers in a circular motion as she gazed up at Liam, the burning desire in his eyes even after orgasm causing her pussy to clench.

"Even having your cum in my pussy," Blake moaned, massaging her poor pussy. It still wanted more, wanted Liam's cock, but she needed to give it a little break. She couldn't keep herself from touching it, though. That would be far too mean, "and my mouth--it's not enough."

...

A/N: <3 I hope you enjoy my more indulgent tendencies with these scenes. I think this is the last interlude like this for a while, but I'm glad you're enjoying the story!

12