The Camgirl Pt. 50

Story Info
Blake gives Liam the show of his life.
6.8k words
4.89
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

L: Challenge Accepted

Blake and Liam

Blake

Blake twisted her "vodka" bottle as she stopped filling the shot glass to avoid any spillage.

"Alright guys," she said, putting down the bottle and exchanging it for one of the small 8oz cans of Sprite. She held up both for her camera to see, "Let's get this show started. Woo!"

With that, Blake threw back the shot and made a bit of a face before chasing it with her sprite. The water in the vodka bottle didn't taste too gross, but despite numerous attempts, Blake had never fully been able to completely eliminate the vodka taste from the container. Still, it worked better for her than kicking back a few shots of vodka every show. Cherry's bubbly, slightly ditzy party attitude called for it, but Blake knew better than to think she could handle that. Physically or emotionally.

She set down both glass and can off-camera before glancing at the chat.

"No, sorry, guys," she said, raking her fingers through her hair as she sat back on the bed. She watched the screen, positioning herself so everyone could see her new lingerie that one of her higher tippers had sent her. It wasn't super comfortable with all its straps, but the black and white lacy pattern went will with her black and white thigh-high socks.

"I don't have OnlyFans," she continued, "Just Snap and if you tip like, a bazillion tokens or whatever I set on my profile, you get access to premium Discord where I post things and a one-hour hangout. Just click on my profile and I list everything there."

Blake was quite proud of that profile. She'd designed the page herself, making it all snazzy and easy for dudes to read even if most of the blood had left their brains. Blake knew she wouldn't be able to put that in her portfolio, but she was still proud of it. Web-design was just a fallback, anyway.

Taking another sip of Sprite, Blake glanced back at the chat and smiled, "Thank you, guys! I was hoping someone would notice."

Blake adjusted the camera, then scooched back on her bed, gesturing to the winter sheets she'd put on.

"They're not Christmas, so it's okay!" she added snappily, holding up a finger, then gesturing to the trees and snowflakes, "See? No Santa, no presents, just snowflakes and trees. Those can happen before Thanksgiving."

As more comments and some smaller tips flowed in, Blake pulled at one of the straps on the lingerie. She'd have to remember asking Liam if that would bother him. Sometimes she got wet or messy enough during shows that whatever she wore was beyond saving, so when someone sent her something to wear, she used it for her shows, killing two birds with one stone.

Blake adjusted her position on the bed, leaning on one of her pillows so that her ass stuck out. Some more positive comments came in and she grinned, wiggling her ass as she felt her pussy grow a bit wetter. Her sex drive was high enough that she was usually ready for anything--though it did get annoying sometimes when she was too wet or not in a place to do anything about it--and it helped that she enjoyed being watched. She'd discovered that kink way early on. That in turn had led to her love of having something in her ass, as she did right now.

Blake's mind wandered as she shifted poses, straddling one of her pillow and grinding a bit. The thought of Liam watching her soon made her pussy clench and ass tighten around the plug inside it. What Blake wanted was for him to watch her from behind her camera or over at her desk--maybe tied up so he couldn't do anything about his cock--and then fuck her senseless once she was done.

I hope I fuck myself well enough during this show.

Being horny and too tired to do anything about it was the worst.

"Come on guys," she said, turning back toward the camera and cupping her bra, "The current goal is to get my bra off."

She laid back on the bed, brushing her hair out of her face, and patted her boobs, "Help me get these titties out!"

As Blake stretched back, she eyed herself on the screen and grinned, pleased at the way her abs showed even through the bit of extra weight she'd put on. She twisted a bit, running her hands down over her stomach, coming back up once she reached her thighs.

"My booty is cuter?" she asked, catching one of the comments. She straightened, cupping her tits again, "I don't know dudes. I'm proud of my booty, but these things are pretty damn cute."

Blake turned around, stretching over to grab her water bottle. One of the comments made her laugh before she could take a sip.

"Yeah, yeah, I know it's ridiculous," she said, lifting the gallon-sized water bottle up beside her head. It was bigger. She set it back down, taking a big drink from the bottle before setting it back to the side of her bed, "Need to stay hydrated, though."

Blake got on her hands and knees, rotating so her ass faced the camera. She twisted a bit so she could take a look herself. Blake smiled to herself. The panties on this thing were very thong-like, making her ass look damn good.

"You guys like the extra booty I've been working on?" she asked, pulling at the straps, "I'm so happy that I can finally see the results."

Most of the responses were positive, so Blake continued to pull at the straps of her lingerie, adjusting it teasingly as she wiggled and even slapped her ass a few times. One of them made her shiver as the thought of Liam doing that popped into her mind. She wanted to badly to feel his strong hands gripping her ass, spreading her cheeks so he could easily ram his cock into her dripping pussy...

Blake shook herself.

Can't get distracted like that. Not yet, at least.

No matter how much she wanted to.

As Blake worked her ass in a bit of a half-assed twerk, something from the chat caught her eye.

Blake laughed, "Will the real Cherry Pie please stand up, please stand up?"

A few requests for her to sing "The Real Slim Shady" and "Cherry Pie" came in and Blake fell back laughing.

"Song requests denied, dudes. That's way too cheesy and I can guarantee none of you want to hear me sing."

That, of course, brought in a wave of comments praising her singing voice, though a few of her regulars gave some sassier responses that made her laugh. Well, they made Blake chuckle, but Cherry was too bubbly for that, so she erupted into a bit of a giggle-fit.

That launched things into an impromptu discussion about popular music. Tips continued to flow in, and Blake continued to pose and adjust her undies as she encouraged her viewers to help get her bra off.

"How much more to get my bra off?" she asked, raking fingers through her blue hair as she repeated the question in the chat so everyone could hear. She put on her best evil grin, "One million."

As if they had been waiting for that exact response, one of her viewers posted a Dr. Evil gif. Blake raised her pinky to her mouth, imitating the villain's iconic pose.

"It's actually 2000 cherrycoins total to get m'titties out," she said, slipping the bra strap down off her left shoulder, "and another 1000 to get these panties off."

Blake slipped her hands beneath her bra, feeling at her breasts and giving her poor neglected nipples a bit of a massage between her fingers. Fuck, I can't wait to feel Liam's strong hands on my chest, fingers pinching my nipples. Blake's pussy and ass clenched as she thought of him licking and sucking on her nipples, biting them as she tangled her fingers in his hair. She had to bite back a moan.

I have to get through this show before I can enjoy any of that, Blake reminded herself, Fuck, I have to get things going before I can even fantasize about that for more than a few seconds.

"How am I up this late?" Blake laughed, reading one of the comments, "Dude, I'm already getting tired because I wake up so early."

She snorted at a few of the comments, adjusting her hair so that it fell over her left shoulder, "Fuck no, I'm not a morning person. It sucks and sometimes I can't manage it, but it takes a lot of work to look this good," she twisted and wiggled her booty for emphasis, "I've gotta wake up and work out before I do all the other shit I have to do all day. I nap, though. Naps are awesome."

Blake twisted back to face the camera and got up close. She pulled up her bra a bit to show some underboob and massaged that and her tummy.

"Twenty-four-hour stream with occasional naps?" she said incredulously, "Nope, not worth it, sorry, guys. While I would love for people to basically just pay me to sleep, the last and only time I did a twenty-five-hour stream, I felt like I lost at least five years of my life. I just felt like a gross zombie for the next week."

As Blake took another sip from her giant water bottle, raking a hand through her hair to have it fall over her shoulder, she saw people talking about the hours and shifts they'd had to work on occasion. She let out a low whistle at a few of them. Her schedule wasn't easy, especially with recently added social requirements, but other than classes she maybe did five hours of work a day and made bank off of that.

"You guys are all nuts," Blake said, reading one of the comments where someone suggested cocaine to aid her in an all-day stream, "I need my sleep, dudes. And no, sorry, I don't have Skype or regular Discord."

A few more tips flowed in and Blake had to keep from groaning in frustration at the distance between the current volume of coins and her bare titties. She picked up her phone and texted Liam that it would be a bit longer before he needed to get on to see anything good.

"Guys, c'mon," she whined, "Get my boobies out. They get claustrophobic in here."

Moments later, the "ta-da" noise sounded as a huge tip rolled in from one of her regulars. Blake's eyes went wide as saucers. That took care of her boobies, her panties, and getting the show started.

"Ah!" she cried, "Thank you!"

Blake shrugged out of both straps, then unclipped her bra's clasp, letting it fall away to reveal her perky tits. She sat so that they were played with them for a bit, squishing and massaging them. Once Blake reached her nipples, however, she had to stop. Those sensations made her think of Liam, pussy twitching, and Blake still wasn't ready for her mind to run off with thoughts of him yet.

Turning so that she could wiggle her ass a bit and pull her thong up between her cheeks. She caught sight of the chat again and rolled her eyes. They were still talking about a discord.

"Not gonna happen, dudes. I specifically don't have a community discord because I know how out of hand that would get," She paused, reading some of the responses, "Nope, even if you guys made one for yourselves I would never go on it. I would just be horrified."

Blake wiggled her ass a few more times, then looped her fingers under the waistband and slowly lowered them down, arching her back so that her pussy-lips and butt plug were visible. As she tossed her panties to the side, Blake picked up her phone to text Liam. Both holes twitched in anticipation of his eyes on her. She was so wet she thought it must be dripping down her leg.

***

Liam

Liam let out a long breath as he settled into his chair, long-sleeve shirt and PJ pants warming him just enough to be comfortable. Somehow, thick woolen socks hadn't yet managed to do the same for his toes. His laptop was open, blank browser window pulled up, but he hadn't yet pulled up the camsite. Liam frowned at the screen. He was fully clothed with tissues nearby, the door was locked, and his roommates wouldn't be home for another two hours, at least. He couldn't rid himself of this twitchy nervous feeling he'd had on and off since he and Blake had talked in the practice room. He hadn't completed the plans for his surprise yet, which he felt bad about. He would do more than just get himself off during Blake's show, but...

Liam sighed. He'd thought a lot about what it would mean to be with Blake. Though he hadn't been able to catch any of her shows, he'd looked at a few others and watched the chat windows and how the more successful models interacted with the people in their chat rooms. Most had a similar mix of bubbly, sarcastic, and a little ditzy that he remembered Blake putting on as "Cherry." There was a definite...appeal to that, though it could have just been the fact that they were naked. The comments in the chat ranged from cringe-inducing to cruel, but the models seemed to ignore most of that. None of that had bothered Liam, but he didn't know any of those girls. Now that he was about to see that associated with Blake...

Even if you don't like it, you'll deal with it, Liam told himself, this is Blake. You can trust her, and that's all that matters.

Despite that, Liam hoped he didn't find things too difficult after watching this. If it was, so be it, but he hoped he wouldn't find any part of being with Blake difficult just by default. He no longer worried about her just being a rebound. And when he looked into her eyes...Marie had never looked at him that way. He often caught himself just staring into her eyes when they talked. Thankfully, Blake either hadn't noticed or just hadn't called him on it yet.

Liam's phone buzzed. A moment later, a message from Blake popped up on the corner of his screen.

"Hey dude. The good part of the show should start soon. Remember to actually watch it like we talked about. I'll tell you when to start jerking off--don't want you to blow your load too early."

Liam snorted a laugh, rolling his eyes, then leaned forward and clicked on the bookmark for Blake's chat room.

A few minutes later, Blake materialized on the screen. She knelt on her bed looking at the screen, ass up in the air, naked save for her black and white thigh-high socks. The black nail polish and heavy black eye makeup went along with the shiny lip gloss she wore instead of the dark red lipstick she normally wore.

The glistening lips between her legs drew Liam's gaze, as did the shining metal plug sticking out between her cheeks. The jeweled base looked a little bigger than what he'd seen in porn.

Is that what she's had in all day?

Liam felt his blood run hot, pulse quickening. He looked back to her face in time to see the exact moment when Blake noticed that he had entered the chatroom. Her lips curled in a wide grin and her eyes looked directly into the camera. Those blue eyes took on the same cast Liam remembered from when they'd spoken in the practice room. When Blake had told him she needed to leave or she would jump him right then and there.

Liam's cock grew hard at the images that memory and the screen before him brought to mind. He unbuttoned his fly, pulling out his cock and giving it a few strokes. Then he glanced at Blake's text again and removed his hand. It would be hard, but he wanted to wait to cum like Blake had said to.

"Alright guys," Blake said, turning back around on the bed so that she was facing the camera. She leaned over and reached off camera, retrieving a vibrating massage wand that she set down next to her, "We're starting off with some start-stop to get me warmed up. If you tip one of the amounts on my profile, I'll start using the wand. If you tip again, I have to stop. And I've got it set to instacum, so hopefully I'll be able to cum before you guys stop me."

Liam blinked when something between a moan and a growl escaped his throat as Blake lay back on her bed, spreading her legs. The plug peeked out from between her cheeks under her hairless, dark pink pussy. His cock twitched at the sight.

Blake started running her hands over her naked body, squeezing and pinching at her breasts. She let one hand wander down between her legs and gasped as she started lightly stroking her pussy.

Liam suddenly knew exactly why Blake hadn't wanted the two of them to be alone until after he made his decision. There was a part of him that wanted to sprint over to Blake's room and interrupt her show, fuck the consequences.

Liam didn't think he'd ever had such a strong impulse before. Not one concerning a girl, at least. He raised his gaze back to Blake's face and realized that she was looking directly into the camera as she lazily stroked her pussy. She bantered for a bit with the other people in her room as some more tips rolled in, which almost annoyed Liam a bit, but she held his gaze the entire time. Everyone watching her show probably thought that, but Liam knew she was doing it for his benefit alone.

"Okay, let's do this," Blake said, scooting closer to the camera as she picked up the wand, "This thing is on instacum so I'm gonna be pissed if you guys don't let me cum eventually."

Blake smoothed her hair out of her face, then positioned the head of the massager over her pussy as she laid back.

"Hey guys, where's T-Sugg?" Blake asked, moving the wand to the side so she could continue stroking her pussy with her finger. Watching her do that created a...hunger in Liam. Marie had always been able to make him horny, but this was something different.

"Ah!"

Liam blinked, Blake's excited cry pulling him back out of his thoughts.

"T-Sugg, did somebody @ you on twitter or something?" She continued, "I was literally just talking about you."

Blake leaned up, twisting to adjust the pillows behind her, "That's hilarious, I was just like, where is T-Sugg? It's a Tuesday, he should be here."

Liam watched as Blake laid back, running fingers over her pussy. She raked fingers through her hair, smoothing it to the right, then switched hands, using one to tousle her hair again as she looked into the camera.

"Not acceptable, T-Sugg," she said with a bit of a grin, "Not acceptable. You are not excused!"

Now that he knew her, Blake's banter seemed a little forced to Liam. Somehow that reassured him--it made her seem more genuine.

On the screen, Blake grinned, twisting around to grab her wand, "Alright." She gasped, positioning the soft massager gently over her pussy. Liam watched as he ran her thumb over the buttons, choosing the setting, glancing at the screen. She smiled, smoothing her hair behind her ear, then over her shoulder so that it fell to brush against her almost painfully hard nipples as it covered her breasts, "of course, I'm kidding, T-Sugg."

Liam barely registered the words.

She's so beautiful. So sexy.

Liam didn't think he'd truly realized that before. Of course, Blake was beautiful and cute and hot and flirty, but seeing her like this, fully aware of and confident in the sexuality that just seemed to radiate from her...

A moan slipped from Liam's mouth. He started, realizing he'd started stroking himself, and withdrew his hand as he looked back at the screen.

He watched as Blake messed with her hair again before pressing the head of the wand against her clit. His cock twitched as she gasped. Then Blake did something to the wand and this time she twitched letting out a low moan.

Liam wanted to draw sounds like that out of her.

"Ah. Oh, okay," she gasped, settling the wand so that it was just right over her clit.

The metallic waterfall sounded, and Blake smiled. Liam caught how her face lit up on her screen as she saw the tip and felt himself smile. It was different than when she'd noticed him.

"Ah! Thank you so much, Joe!" Blake put one hand to her lips and blew a kiss, "Mwah!" before returning it to help hold the wand in place.

"Oh, fuck," Blake gasped, her eyes fluttering. An idea popped into Liam's head at that. He wanted to see if he could learn her noises well enough to be able to watch one of her shows and tell when she was exaggerating--if she did--and when she was really just feeling that incredible. Another tip notification sounded, and Blake hooked one arm under her knee to help hold it up and her legs open. The movement spread her pussy lips even further, and Liam felt his breath catch.

12