The Camgirl Pt. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at his cock, and then his hand, which had moved halfway to his cock once more.

This might be harder than I thought.

***

Blake

Blake gasped as the waves of pleasure continued to radiate out from her pussy, washing over her entire body.

"Oh, shit,"

She could go like this for hours--had done it a few times when she'd restrained herself--but her brain had turned to mush by the end of it, her pussy would usually turn into a steadily flowing spring as she dissolved into a puddle of unsatisfied arousal, without the presence of mind even to satisfy herself.

Fuck, I'll need to remember to ask Liam to do that to me.

Provided this all worked out, of course.

No thinking about that now, Blake reprimanded herself, You're working, and this time, you're going to have a lot of fun doing it because now Liam is one of the people watching you.

Blake raked her fingers through her hair as she wiggled the wand a bit over her clit, shifting it every now and then to coax a slightly different flavor of pleasure from her pussy, moaning as she did so. As smaller tips rolled in, Blake felt her mind start to fuzz beyond its resting point when she was naked on camera. Her pussy twitched and she gasped, eyes fluttering for a moment before closing as she moved the wand in a circular motion, gently grinding it against her pussy. She let the fingers of her left-hand rest against her thigh, occasionally brushing the sensitive skin surrounding her pussy with her fingertips.

Liam was watching her. Blake wanted so much more than that, but fuck, that was hot. She hoped he knew she'd noticed him log on, that every time she looked into the camera she was trying to look into his eyes. That now she was performing for him instead of everyone else in her room. Sure, she would do as they said when they tipped, but Blake no longer cared about putting on a show for them. Just for Liam. She hoped he hadn't started touching himself yet, though she knew his cock had to be rock hard by this point. She had so much more in store for him tonight.

"Ah," Blake hissed, grinding the wand against her pussy a bit more insistently. She couldn't get the right angle anymore. Lowering her hand, she positioned the wand so she could pull it directly against her pussy, the shaft sticking out from her like a plastic vibrating cock that put Liam's dick to shame. From what Blake knew of it, at least.

"Oh, Fuck," Blake whimpered, grinding the tip against her clit at this new angle. Yes, that was it. Oh, fuck, yes. She twitched, the sensations becoming more intense. The pleasure now shot through her in erratic bursts and spikes rather than gentle, consistent waves.

Reluctantly, Blake eased off her pussy a bit with the wand. She didn't want to risk making herself oversensitive too quickly. She switched hands on the wand for a moment to smooth back her hair, then looked back at the screen and grinned at some of the comments.

The moment of diverted attention let the wand fall back against Blake's clit and she flinched, letting out a moan. She lowered the setting on the wand enough to make it look like she was doing something fancy with it on her pussy. Moving it around like this didn't feel bad, exactly, but Blake could cum just by holding the want in the same spot against her for a few minutes. That wasn't as good of a performance, however. Not this early where she was just getting into the show, at least.

After a little while of rest, exaggerating some moans and shudders to get a few more tips trickling in, Blake upped the setting on the wand again and ground it against her pussy. She mainly kept the attention on her clit but made her circular motions wide enough to graze her slick, spread pussy lips.

Blake gasped as waves of pleasure flowed through her again. She pressed harder, then squeaked as she pressed a bit too hard, pleasure spiking through her, "Oh shit."

Blake smiled at the camera, trying to hide her embarrassment, then went back to playing with the wand. She bit her lip, eyes fluttering as the pleasure rose again, a bit more steadily. Blake spread her legs a bit wider, gasping, and a tip came in. Blake managed to focus long enough to see the name.

"Oh, Miko," she moaned, pleasure rising further, "Thank you."

A part of Blake's mind worried about that for a moment. She'd just moaned another person's name, and she'd likely do that a few more times during the show. What would Liam think of that? Would he be hurt? Angry?

No, I can't worry about that. This is what I do, and for the time being, it's a lot of who I am. I deal with that, and he will have to, too.

Returning her attention to the screen, Blake noticed that the frame was off. She stretched out a leg to adjust the screen with her toes so that her plug was in view, too. Well, as much of it as she could get without spreading her cheeks.

A "Yee-ha" noise sounded as Blake retracted her leg, and her eyes went wide at the tip amount, jaw dropping. And the frame was still off.

Blake was too shocked at the tip-amount to form words as she adjusted the camera with her toes again. She brought a hand to cover her mouth, closing her eyes for a moment. She threw her head back then let out a shriek, grinning widely, "Ah! Thank you!" She twitched as the wand pressed against her clit, "Oh my god, yes. Okay, oh my god."

Blake continued to moan as she pressed the wand more firmly into her pussy, grinding it in small circles against her clit.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, sparks of pleasure bursting from her pussy to crackle throughout her body. She took a deep breath, pressing the wand against her almost desperately. She was getting close. Her pussy was open without her needing to spread it now, body twitching. Blake struggled to keep her legs from kicking or closing. She'd stopped paying attention to the camera or the screen, instead staring at her pussy as she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm.

Liam's watching me, she reminded herself, Liam's watching me make myself cum. Not just in my head this time. He's really doing it. Oh fuck, he might even be jerking off. Stroking that big perfect fucking cock of his.

Blake happened to glance up at the screen, and her eyes caught something that made her laugh, breaking her out of her zone.

"Enhanced masturbation?" she laughed, "I love it. I'm stealing that."

Blake's pussy spasmed, ass clenching, both anxious for more vibrations, and she shrugged her shoulders, readjusting herself.

"Shi--ah!" she gasped, spikes of pleasure shooting through her as she upped the wand one more level and moved the tip in small, fast circles against her clit. She twitched and grabbed at the lip of her pussy with her free fingers, spreading her pussy so she could get her inner lips, too.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Blake breathed, twitching as her pussy became more insistent, "Oh, my god."

Her brain was fuzzing over. It was growing harder and harder to keep her eyes open. Blake's mouth worked silently as she grew closer and closer, pussy pulsing with pleasure in time with the wand's vibrations.

"Fuck," Blake groaned. It was almost too much.

Another tip came in, and Blake forced herself not to be frustrated as she looked back to the screen. The longer it takes me to cum, the more money I make.

Once the next tip came in, Blake took a deep breath, then pressed the wand back against her pussy. Not just against her clit now, her whole pussy.

The air rushed right back out of her.

"Oh, oh god. Fuck, oh god," she moaned, muscles tightening as the fading pleasure spiked again. She moved the wand a bit lower and another waved rolled through her before her pussy started pulsing again. She almost fell back off her pillows, but hardly cared. Blake wanted to cum so bad.

Liam's watching you, she told herself, He's watching you, and he's stroking his cock, wishing you were there so he could put it in your mouth or your pussy or your ass, just like you wish he was inside you right now. You could probably get him and you off with that vibrator if he was in your pussy.

"Ah," she moaned, eyes almost fluttering shut.

The widened again at another "Yee-haw!" call from the screen.

"Ah!" Blake shrieked, half in excitement, half in annoyance at the interruption. She didn't look at the screen--she was too close. She felt her jaw clench, eyes squeezing shut, every other muscle within her tensing as she started to tingle. She pressed the vibrator more firmly against her pussy.

Come on, so close. Closer, closer!

Finally, Blake fell backward, dropping the vibrator onto her sheets and letting out a groan of frustration, "Fuck!"

She looked to see who had tipped that monster amount.

"Chipmate!" she called out, punctuating both syllables as she readjusted her position on the bed, stretching out her legs to adjust the camera again, "Chip said in his tip note, that he was sorry for the cherrycoins and that was why he was letting me try to cum." She stroked her poor frustrated pussy, taking a deep breath, "And even though you fucking tipped me for like a billion fucking cherry--" Blake cut off, baring her teeth at the camera as she hugged her legs to her chest with one hand and held out her middle finger with the other.

"Ugh, god dammit!" she half moaned, half shrieked, gesturing toward her pussy, "Look at what you did! Look at how puffy and red this thing is. It needs to cum! Ugh, Chip!"

Blake brought her wand back to her pussy and flinched at the sudden sparks of pleasure that burst to life in her pussy and ass, moaning as the pleasure flowed through her, "Oh my god."

A few more tips flowed in as she started to rub the wand in circles on her pussy.

"Ahhh," she half-roared in frustration, dropping the wand as another larger tip came in.

"Thank you, Joel," she said bringing her fingers down to her pussy. She began to gently work her clit with her fingertips, occasionally spreading her swollen lips.

Another large tip came in, and Blake smiled, "Ah! Thank you, T-Sugg!"

As the show went on, tips flowing in, Blake grew more and more frustrated at herself for making up this stupid game. The few compliments that came in were nice, the few trolls, she ignored--though her regulars usually did a good job of shutting them down before she really noticed anything--but Blake just thought of Liam. Her show hadn't gone on too long yet, only a few minutes. She had no idea of Liam's jerk-off stamina, however.

With every stop and go, however, Blake became hornier and hornier.

"Oh my god, fuck," Blake moaned, returning the vibe to her pussy for what must have been the fiftieth time. Her hips were starting to move of their own accord.

"Oh god," she moaned, eyes closing as she smoothed back her hair, "Oh my god, it feels so good, I don't want to stop. I don't wanna stop."

Another tip came in. Blake looked at the screen, then smiled, smoothing her hair back over her shoulder again. "Woo! Thank you!"

Blake's fingers rose to her mouth as the pleasure built inside her. Her teeth clamped down on her fingertips as another moan escaped her lips, "Oh, oh god, please don't make me stop."

She threw her head back on the pillow, smoothing her hair out of the way, "Oh god, yes. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Blake held the wand to her pussy, trying to push herself over the edge. Finally, she stopped, gasping. It was too much and not enough at the same time.

What's wrong with me? Why can't I cum?

Keeping the wand lowered for a bit, Blake moved her free hand to her pussy, gently massaging and spreading her lips, giving her pussy a break without letting it down completely. As soon as she raised the wand back to her pussy, more tips started flowing in.

"Nooo," she whimpered, "No, Trevor, nooooo."

She gritted her teeth, lowering the wand as another tip flowed in, "God dammit!"

Oh well, stop and go is just for the wand, not my fingers.

Blake stuck a finger in her mouth, wetting it before bringing it down to her pussy and slipping it between her lips. One of the comments caught her eye as she slipped it in, and Blake stuck her tongue out, "Dude, Nate, you're so mean, why don't you want me to cum?"

Blake's lips parted in a silent moan as she curled her single slim finger inside her. She was about to raise the wand again when three more tips came in.

She smiled, "Aw, thank you, guys. Chip is the only one who loves me. Wait, fuck, I have to like ninja my pussy with this thing otherwise you guys are just evil."

A few of them threatened to tip again as she raised the wand.

"No," she pleaded, "No, no guys, please. You can tip later, be nice to me. Just let me cum at least once."

***

Liam

Liam had not started jerking off yet. Not like he usually did, anyway.

He was stroking his cock, but just with a single finger, running it up and down the underside of his shaft. It felt nice and kept him hard. He couldn't help himself. Watching Blake play with her pussy, watching her face scrunch up and her arms and legs twitch as she pleasured herself...it was intoxicating. Liam's cock had started dripping precum a while back, the slick fluid making his finger's motions even smoother as he watched Blake slip a slim finger in and out of her pussy.

A few more tips came in as Blake continued to play with herself, and Liam glanced at the chat a few times. For a place on the internet, her chatroom was surprisingly positive. No less cringe-worthy than most of the internet at times, but still quite positive.

Blake shrieked in delight when a ridiculous tip came in. Liam grabbed his earbuds from his desk and hurriedly put them in. He hoped one of the girls next door didn't complain and have the RA interrupt him.

"I Love you!" Blake cried, "SO much! Ah! I love you, I love you!"

That irked Liam a bit, but he knew he was being a little ridiculous. He and Blake weren't even together yet, and he had professed his love to goldfish many times, and all they gave him was a reason to go to the gym.

Blake started up with her wand again immediately. Gasping and twitching, leg hooked under her arm again, she pressed harder with the wand. Liam watched rapt as Blake spasmed, gripping her thighs hard, eyes rolling back into her head and hips gyrating as she rubbed circles on her pussy.

She moaned, the sound sending a shiver through Liam, "Oh, Fuck, Oh my god."

Someone tipped Blake again, telling her to stop, and she flopped back onto her bed with an exasperated huff.

A moment later, she was back in position with her wand.

"I get to do the controls because its instacum," she said firmly, a determined expression on her face that Liam found both hot and adorable at once, "Nobody gets to tell me what to do unless you want to--" she cut off, and Liam smiled. He could see her mind working.

"Wait, you know what?" she continued, "Nobody tells me what to do."

Blake looped her arm back under her leg, spreading her pussy as she brought the wand back to her clit.

"Ah, thank you, though," She gasped, pressing the wand against herself.

Liam's finger quickened on his cock as Blake moaned, shaking, toes slipping on the bed, body quivering. He watched as she rubbed small, quick circles over her clit, tangling her fingers in her hair, eyes rolling back into her head, gasps and moans escaping her.

"Oh my god," Blake moaned, twitching.

A huge tip came in.

Liam found himself chuckling as Blake scrunched up her face, then screeched. She dropped the wand, and for a moment, she looked about to cry from frustration.

"Noooo," she whined, hands covering her face, "I was so close, so close. I was so fucking close, Oh my god, you don't know. That was just fucking ripped away from me, holy shit. T-Sugg, holy shit." She rolled her eyes, "Don't be sorry, it's part of the game. Ugh, God dammit."

Blake started rubbing her fingers in circles over her glistening pussy, spreading her legs wider as she laid back. Liam wanted to taste that. She ran a hand through her hair, but curled her fingers into a fist this time, clutching at her hair as her fingers quickened. Liam's cock twitched at the desperation in her eyes.

A few of the people in the chat threatened to tip again so it would be longer until she could use the wand again.

"No!" Blake cried when she saw it.

A moment later, three people tipped.

Blake didn't stop playing with her pussy. If anything, she ramped it up.

"Guys, please, noo. If you keep doing that, I'll be a sad panda."

A moment later, Blake gasped as she slipped a single finger between her lips, rubbing circles against her clit with the other hand.

Then Blake looked straight at the camera, capturing Liam's gaze. On the edge of his vision, Liam saw her rub her pussy with her fingers, legs splayed, hair down over her right shoulder to cover that side of her chest. Her hand gripped her ass and thigh tight from under her left leg. Liam couldn't focus on any of those, though. Just her sparkling, intense blue eyes.

Blake's eyes left his a short while later, eyebrow quirking up.

"What?" she asked, eyes flickering back and forth as she read the chat, "You want me to cum non-stop, is that what you said?"

Liam's gaze returned to Blake's pussy. She continued to play with it as she spoke, "I couldn't do non-stop cumming."

Another tip comes in and Blake adjusted the camera with her foot. Seeing her use her feet like that...Liam was pretty sure he did not have a foot fetish, but there was definitely something arousing about watching Blake do that.

"Thank you!" Blake said, "The most I've done is four orgasms in one hour and after that I just wanted to stop, I was done. Oh no, wait you remember that? It was six orgasms? Damn."

Liam smirked, running his finger up and down his shaft a bit faster.

Challenge, accepted, Blake.

A/N: Do you think you would handle this as well as Liam is if your SO/potential SO was showing off this way? Why or why not?

12