The Camgirl Pt. 52

Story Info
Blake fucks herself out of her mind.
4.2k words
4.75
5.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LII: I Want Him So Bad

Liam and Blake

Liam

"I'm going to give Lieutenant Dan a nice wet blowjob," Blake continued, looking into the camera, "Then let him fuck my face a bit before I fuck his brains out."

Liam's hands tightened on the edge of his seat as he watched Blake lower her head and stick her pink tongue out to taste the dildo's tip. She made a little circle with her tongue, glancing down at it for a moment, then looking back into the camera.

Liam's cock twitched, throat growing tight under that gaze. Maybe he was just stupidly horny at this point, but his mind kept fuzzing back and forth between reality and what he wished was happening. He watched as Blake flicked at the underside of the head with her tongue, imagining how good that would feel. How incredible it would be just to have Blake gripping the base of his cock like that. He bit his lip, groaning as she took the head into her mouth, tongue darting out to taste the shaft. When Blake moaned, Liam's felt his nails digging into the bottom of his chair, shivers running through his body.

Liam watched, as Blake worked the fake cock. She held him captive as she grinned while working the shaft with her tongue and fingers, taking more and more of the dildo into her mouth each time. Each time she raised her head up, tips of all sizes would flood in. Blake smiled at them but didn't thank them. She simply took the fake cock back into her mouth. Whenever Liam felt his attention begin to drift, Blake would look into the camera, blue eyes sparkling, drawing him in.

After a few minutes of working more and more of the shaft into her mouth Blake took a deep breath, then took the head into her mouth, this time keeping her eyes fixed on the camera as she lowered herself. Slowly, inch after inch of the fake cock disappeared between her lips. Finally, her lips sealed around the base of the fake cock, and she held up one finger. Then another, and another as tips began to flood in. Once she held up all ten fingers, Blake raised her head, letting the dildo fall free of her lips with a ragged breath. A thin, shining line of spit connected her lips to the fake glistening cock.

"Did you guys like that?" Blake asked, grinning proudly as she stroked the shaft of the freshly lubricated cock, "I bet some of you thought I wouldn't be able to go all the way down, didn't you?"

Two consecutive "Yee-Haw's" signaled a couple of huge tips. Blake's face lit up.

"Ah! Thank you!" She shrieked, then took the cock all the way down her throat in one quick motion. Liam swallowed hard as he watched Blake gaze into the camera while she held the cock down her throat. This time she lasted fourteen seconds before needing to come up for air.

"See," Blake said, adjusting her hair. Her chest rose and fell hypnotically as she tried to catch her breath, "Unlike you little-fucks, I'm nice. I give Lieutenant Dan what he needs instead of torturing the poor guy. Now, who wants me to try twenty seconds?"

A mix of positive responses and bets against Blake came into the chat along with a few tips.

"No, Trev," she said, "I'm not secretly a scuba diver in my off-hours."

She raked her fingers through her hair again, then winked at the camera before taking the cock into her mouth again.

Liam's cock twitched. He could feel it throbbing, begging to cum. The precum had dripped down his balls and onto his pajama pants, pooling there. He didn't trust himself to wipe it away--that would bring his hands too close to his cock.

As Blake took more and more of the fake cock into her mouth, taking her time this round, his brain fuzzed again, blurring his desires and reality. He could almost feel Blake's soft, slick lips sliding down his cock. Her tongue lapping at the precum on the underside of his shaft. Her hot, moist mouth making his cock feel so good. When she reached the bottom, Liam gasped, ghost lips sealing around the base of his cock as her throat closed around its head. He imagined her tongue darting out to taste his balls. Liam wanted to tangle his hands in her hair as she gazed up at him, cock seated entirely in her mouth. Instead, he watched as Blake held up her hands, counting to twenty.

She made it to twenty-two.

"Wooo!" Blake cheered, straightening before giving the shaft a broad lick from base to tip, flipping off the camera as she did so, "And some of you thought I wouldn't be able to do it."

"Thank you!" She cried as a few more large tips came in, "Some of you might be starting to dig your way out of the Little-Fuck Club. Maybe!"

Liam barely registered any of that. His eyes were fixed on Blake's hand, which continued to stroke the dildo's spit-slicked shaft.

Fuck, I wish that was me.

"Alright, dudes," Blake said, "You guys ready to see some face-fucking?"

***

Blake

Blake grinned, trying to steady her breathing as the cheers and tips came in. Her pussy was drenched. Liam's texts, knowing how hard he was because of her--that he was dripping with precum--would have been enough to send her into overdrive alone. But him telling her what he wanted to do to her...

Blake shivered again. She hoped Liam knew she'd been looking at him through the camera that entire time, showing off for him to give him a taste of what she wanted to, and could do to him.

Raking her fingers through her hair to get it all out of the way, Blake used one hand to support herself as she lifted the torso up, holding it just enough off camera so that the dick and balls were the only parts showing. Then she took the cock in her mouth again. She imagined it was Liam's as her lips travelled down the shaft, imagined she could taste the precum she'd coaxed from him.

Fuck, I want to feel him cum in my mouth so bad.

Blake took her time, savoring the feeling of the cockhead entering her throat, swallowing reflexively to keep from gagging. Her needy pussy throbbed as her lips closed around the base. She kept her gaze fixed on the camera the entire time, trying to see Liam's hungry gaze through the lens.

For a moment, Blake held herself down, cock fully impaled in her throat. She shifted her grip on the torso and pulled back so that just the tip remained in her mouth.

Then she slammed her head back down on the shaft.

Blake withdrew just before reaching the base, then repeated the motion, a bit shallower this time.

Though she tried to trick her mind into believing it so, this wasn't Liam's cock, and therefore wasn't as enjoyable as Blake would have liked. When she let him fuck her face like this, his taste and smell would fill her senses. She'd feel his hands on her head, fingers tangled in her hair, and she would be able to clutch his thighs.

Or his ass.

Blake moaned at that, pussy clenching in anticipation.

That upset Blake's rhythm a bit, however, and she missed the opening of her throat, hitting the back of her mouth.

"Fuck!" she breathed, pulling it back out. That actually had hurt a bit.

Best way to ignore it is to just keep throating it.

Thankfully, the dildo wasn't as hard as Liam would be, which did make things easier as Blake continued to face-fuck herself. The encouragement of tips didn't hurt, either.

Though when Liam did fuck her face, he would be doing most of the work. That was the hardest part of face-fucking Lieutenant Dan--Blake had to do all the work. Taking the cock so deep in her throat wasn't too difficult but keeping such a quick pace while making sure only the dick and balls were in frame was only possible due to lots of practice.

At least I remembered to use waterproof makeup this time.

Her eyes didn't water too much when she did this, but sometimes she went a bit overboard. She wasn't a fan of the runny makeup look, and she was pretty sure Liam wouldn't be either.

Blake was mostly able to keep her gaze on the camera, but she couldn't read anything coming in on the chat window.

After the first few deep strokes, Blake withdrew on the intensity a bit, imitating quick, shallow thrusts, making sure to keep her ass up in the air, wiggling it every now and then.

Some of Blake's hair fell across her face at one point. She whipped her head around to get it back out of the way, since her hands were occupied.

Once the tips started coming in more regularly, Blake started using them as cues to impale herself on the fake cock.

As the third or fourth big tip came in, she rammed it down her throat a bit too hard.

"Ah," she gasped, pulling the cock back out of her mouth, "Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, that's so much cock."

She put the cock back in her mouth, about to start fucking her face again, when a much bigger tip came in.

"Wooo!" she cried, pulling the mostly out of her mouth for a moment, "Oh my god, thank you, T-Sugg!"

For effect, she repeated it again with the fake cock back in her mouth and ended up having to pull it back out so she could laugh. A moment later, however, she was back to taking Lieutenant Dan's dick down her throat.

Blake backed off for a bit and played with the cock like she would a real one, imagining it was Liam's. She let him fuck her with quick, punctuated thrusts, resting in her mouth long enough for her to suck or tease him with her tongue before pulling out and readying for another thrust. Blake let lines of spit hang from her lips, connecting her mouth and the cock's tip at all times. Every now and then she would make gagging noises or pant a bit to make it seem more realistic. Her fans seemed to like that.

Every now and then, she would glance at her image on the screen and grin around the cock in her mouth. She always thought she looked pretty damn sexy when she did something like this. Lips shining with spit as a thick veiny cock disappeared between them.

She hoped Liam thought she looked as sexy as she felt.

"Fuck," Blake gasped again. She'd hit her cheek too hard this time.

Another tip came in, and Blake slowly pushed the cock down her throat this time, holding it there for a bit. She knew without looking that it was so liberally coated in her spit that she could have slid it into her ass with zero resistance if she hadn't already had the plug in.

Fuck, that makes me want this to be Liam's cock even more.

Blake couldn't wait until she could just take Laim's wonderful cock into her mouth whenever she felt like it. Or in her pussy. Or her ass.

Slowly, Blake pulled the cock back out of her mouth, grinning a bit at the thick line of spit connecting it to her tongue. Instead of taking it all the way back in, Blake gave a few shallow thrusts, letting it show where it hit her cheek, then puckered her lips and slid the shaft back and forth along them.

"Thank you, Joe!" she said when another tip came in, taking the opportunity to sit so that she could hold the torso and dick with both hands. Her right arm was getting tired.

"Fuck!" she cried, jerking the fake dick and affecting a frustrated expression, "Cum, you stupid inanimate dick."

She jerked it for a while as people showed their enjoyment of her antics in the chat window, then threw her head back with a sigh.

"Ugh, guys, I don't think any of you would want me to give you a blowjob. Apparently, I suck at sucking dick."

Blake took it deep into her mouth one more time, hungry pussy throbbing with need as she imagined Liam's cock in its place, then let the fake dick fall from her mouth, panting.

"Woo! Thank you, guys!" She panted looking at all the tips coming in, "You guys wanna watch me get face fucked a bit more? Or should I give Lieutenant Dan here the ride of his life? Since apparently my mouth isn't good enough to make him cum. I'll do whichever gets more tips in the next thirty seconds. Go!"

Blake took a moment to rest and catch her breath as the tips flooded in.

"Ah! Thank you!" She shrieked when a "Yee-haw" sounded.

She took a long drink from her massive water bottle, then glanced at the screen.

"Alright, dudes," she said, "Time's up! Anyone want to add it up for me? I'm way too horny to do math right now."

She picked up her phone, knowing someone would do it, and texted Liam.

"Wait to start jerking off until I cum at least once."

Setting her phone back down off-frame, Blake looked back the screen and grinned, "Alright, the fucks have it! Lieutenant Dan gets the ride of his life. Buckle up, dudes! I'll try to stop and look at the chat between orgasms, but there's a pretty high chance that once I start, I'll just keep fucking until I just dissolve into a puddle of horniness."

Blake straddled the torso with her knees, facing the camera.

"Fuck," she gasped, shivering as the cock brushed against her clit and slick lips. The light touch made her pussy rage with desire. Blake had avoided reaching back to play with herself during the blowjob specifically for that reason. And the fact that she didn't have enough hands for that.

"Oh fuck, guys," she said, running her fingers through her hair to make sure it fell down her front. Once she was satisfied, she adjusted the camera so that it had a relative close-up on her pussy, "I don't think I'm gonna last too long before I cum."

Blake tried lowering herself down onto the dildo with no hands but ended up just brushing her clit against the dildo again. Her body clenched so hard she almost fell over.

Maybe my pussy didn't calm down as much as I'd thought.

Bracing the torso with one hand and taking the fake cock with the other, Blake positioned it just below her dripping, spread pussy lips. Slowly, she lowered herself down onto the cock.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, closing her eyes sparks of pleasure exploded from between her legs, "Fuck."

Blake opened her eyes out of habit, then realized she didn't need to, as her face wasn't on camera at the moment. Grinning to herself, Blake closed her eyes again and continued to lower herself onto the cock.

Liam's cock, Blake told herself, biting her lip as ever inch that she took inside her sent waves of pleasure throughout her body, oh fuck, I want to ride Liam's cock like this so fucking bad!

"Fuck," she gasped, as the cock made it deep enough to press against the plug in her ass, bringing its presence to the forefront of her senses. For a moment, that sense of fullness almost overwhelmed her, "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck.

As she finally seating the cock fully inside her, Blake shifted her weight, letting her ass rest on her heels as the cock stretched her out, its size stretching her pussy just enough to make her feel wonderfully full, riding the line between pleasure and pain without tipping over. Along with the plug in her ass, it felt fucking amazing!

"Oh, shit!" Blake gasped, rocking her hips on the cock as she brought her hand down to her pussy. Moans slipped from her lips as she rubbed her clit in small circles. Blakes abs tightened, ass clenching around her plug's shaft as spikes of pleasure shot forth into her body.

Blake just wanted to stay like that, rubbing her clit while she was so deliciously full, but she had promised her fans, and Liam, a show of her giving Lieutenant Dan the ride of his life.

I'll save that for when it's Liam's cock inside me, Blake thought, moving her hands to her thighs as she lifted her hips. She gasped at the sensations. This plug stretched her ass enough that it and the dildo rubbed against each other through the thin membrane that separated her two holes. Those sensations alone threatened to overwhelm her.

I'll keep his cock all the way inside me with an even bigger plug in my ass, Blake thought, moving her hips up and down in shallow thrusts, and I'll rub my clit, making myself cum while he's trapped inside, until he cums just from my pussy clenching and squeezing his cock.

Blake grinned, moaning as her pussy clenched around the fake cock inside her.

And with his cock, I get his cum as my reward.

"Oh fuck!" Blake moaned as her pussy convulsed around the dildo.

Eyes fluttering open, Blake glanced at the chat window and sighed. They wanted to see more of her than just her pussy.

Don't you want Liam to see that, though? To see all of you as you ride a cock?

Biting her lip as her pussy spasmed again--her ass joined it, this time--Blake leaned forward and adjusted the camera, positioning it back a bit, and raising it up. When she leaned back to check if the angle was right, she grinned, raking a hand through her hair.

"Fuck," Blake gasped, raising her hands to pinch both nipples as she rocked up and down. She pawed at her breasts, squeezing and pinching before she dropped one hand down to her side, giving herself the leverage to thrust her hips in longer strokes.

"Oh shit," she gasped. At this angle, the cock rubbed against her g-spot. Blake lifted her hips enough to for the cock's ridged head to rub against it, and almost fell back onto the cock at the sensations as her legs quivered. The spikes and waves of pleasure were becoming almost too much. Along with the fullness and pulse from her ass and the little sparks from her nipple, Blake's heart was pounding. She thrust faster, eyes fluttering, and could feel the sensations assaulting her senses merging into a massive wave.

"Oh," Blake gasped, hips moving faster, more erratically, "Oh fuck."

That wave rose higher.

"Fuck. Yes." Blake moaned. She was so close.

"Ah," she gasped, "Oh, I'm gonna cum. Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

The wave rose higher.

"Fuck!"

It crashed over her.

"Oh shit," Blake whimpered. Her entire body shook. It was so intense! Her first instinct was to pull off the dildo, but Blake sat her ass down hard on the dildo, taking it completely inside of her.

Between her pussy and her ass, the sensations threatened to overwhelm Blake. She lost the ability to form words, though moans and whimpers and gasps continued to spill from her lips. Both holes clenched hard on their invaders, trying to expel them, but there was nowhere for them to go. Blake felt her throat catch, and for a moment she forgot to breathe.

She didn't care. In her lust-hazed brain, Blake was cumming on Liam's cock, milking him of every last drop of cum as her juices soaked his balls and thighs.

Breath returning to her, Blake gasped for air, realizing she'd faded out for a moment. She was still on her knees, supporting herself with one arm slightly behind her, though her vision was too fuzzy for her to make out anything on the screen.

"Okay dudes," she breathed, shaking as an aftershock hit her. Her fingers and toes were tingling, "That was fucking incredible. I think Lieutenant Dan here just gave me the ride of my life, but that wasn't the deal, so I'm going to keep going. Even though I'm too horny to see straight at the moment."

Tips began to flood in--big ones--but Blake no longer had the presence of mind to thank anyone.

She lifted her hips again, a gasp at the burst of pleasure taking the air from her lungs, but she powered through it, lifting her hips up as much as she could before slamming back down. Blake trembled gasping for air as another aftershock ran through her.

"Oh, my fucking god," she gasped, getting her rhythm going, the words barely audible. She wished she'd done this on the floor so that she could squat on her toes instead of kneeling, but on the bed, she'd just fall over, especially after an orgasm like that.

If I can't show Liam how well I can ride that way, I can at least show him what I look like when I'm out of my mind horny.

Blake brought a hand back down to her clit, using her fingertips to rub circles over the nub. The moment her finger brushed against it, Blake's mouth fell open in a silent scream. Her body shook, legs threatening to give out on her.

As she continued, whimpering moans and gasps began to slip from her lips again.

12