The Camgirl Pt. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," she gasped, picking up speed. Her hair fell over the right side of her face, obscuring her vision, "Oh my fucking god!"

Liam I want to fuck you like this so fucking bad, I want you to use your cock to make me lose my god damn mind!

"Holy shit," she breathed, swiping her hair out of her face. She quickly wet her fingers with her tongue, then returned them to her clit, continuing to rub circles on the sensitive little nub and help keep the cockhead from slipping out on long thrusts. Every brush against her clit sent lightning bolts of pleasure all the way through Blake and into her fuzzy, horny, cock-drunk brain.

Blake thought she heard another tip come through as she quickened her pace, leaning back a bit further to get at her g-spot again.

"Fuck!" she cried, feeling the wave start to build again as the shaft rubbed against the bundle of nerves again and again.

Another tip came in as Blake started taking longer, more punctuated thrusts, bringing her hand up to pinch her nipple again, sending tingling sparks of pleasure through her.

Another tip came in, but Blake couldn't get her eyes to focus enough to see who it was from.

"Thank you," she gasped, thrusts punctuating her words.

I'm going to fuck you so fucking good, Liam.

"Oh, my fucking god," she whimpered, ass clenching around the plug as the wave of pleasure started to rise again, "Oh my fucking god."

Blake bit her lip as she desperately tried speeding up. On impulse she slapped her ass.

A vision Liam doing that with his big, strong hands made Blake do it again.

"Holy shit," she gasped as another tip came through. She was practically bouncing up and down now as her impending orgasm rose higher and higher.

"Oh my god," she moaned through gritted teeth, smacking her ass again as she gazed longingly at where she thought the camera was.

She smacked her ass a few more times, then brought her fingers back to her pussy.

Liam, I want to cum. I want to cum for you so fucking bad.

Blake slammed her ass down for a moment and ground her hips into the base of the dildo.

"Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good," she gasped.

Blake leaned forward, supporting herself with both hands, and worked her hips on Lieutenant Dan, imagining it was Liam. Her fingers dug into the sheets as she alternated between grinding and thrusting, wishing she had Liam's muscled chest to grab at instead of her sheets. Vaguely, Blake heard the noises she was making and knew she sounded more like a puppy than a human being.

Blake's orgasm hit her without warning this time.

"Fuck," she gasped, barely able to keep from falling to the bed at the explosions of pleasure in her pussy and her mind. She tried to keep the cock inside her like she had last time, but it was just too much.

"Shit," Blake gasped, throwing herself back upright before reaching down and pulling the dildo out of her. The plug suddenly felt like too much in her ass, but she didn't even try to get that out. She would probably pass out, overwhelmed by the sensations, if she tried that.

"Oh fuck," Blake gasped as waves of pleasure pulsed out from her clit. When had she started rubbing it again?

She didn't care.

Tremors continued to assault Blake's body. Her arms and legs twitched and her pussy spasmed as she rubbed circles over her clit with tingling fingers. A fog had filled her head, and sex overwhelmed her senses. Blake's scent filled her nose, taste filling her mouth as she brought soaked fingers to her lips. Her overwhelmed, whimpering mewls filled her ears, and visions of Liam helping her ride out her orgasm by fingering her played behind her eyes as she continued to pleasure herself. The knowledge that he was watching as her pleasure overwhelmed her only made everything more amazing.

Fuck, I want him so bad...

Love these two. Blake is just the hottest!

12