The Camgirl Pt. 55

Story Info
Blake and Liam have a sleepover and try to follow the rules.
5.7k words
4.72
4.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LV: Stupid Fucking Rules

Liam and Blake

Liam

Liam grinned as he watched Blake play videogames with his roommates. He was sitting out this round, as he'd gotten the lowest score last time. Blake had given him as much shit for that as his roommates had, which oddly, he liked. He also liked that she seemed to feel comfortable here, with him and his roommates. He hadn't missed the way that she'd pulled off her beanie, letting her hair fall free, the moment Liam had closed the door behind them. Looking Blake up and down, Liam leaned back in his chair--Blake was standing at the moment, knees bent, ass out. He wasn't sure if that was on purpose or not. He wouldn't put it past Blake, but she seemed pretty focused on the game.

We're really together now.

That still didn't entirely seem real. Liam hadn't even kissed Blake yet, but every time she looked at him...

Liam shivered, remembering even the look she'd given him when he handed her the controller. He knew she wanted him. He couldn't remember being so confident in that with any other girl. They hadn't given each other any labels yet, but...

You're mine.

Liam shook his head. She expected him to be the one with self-control after telling him that?

He was a little disappointed at Blake's request for a date before they had sex, but he would happily undertake it. He'd gone out on dates with Marie, but they'd already been hooking up for a while, and most of their dates before the summer had just been to the movies or grabbing a bite to eat.

Liam couldn't remember Blake ever mentioning a previous boyfriend, so he imagined she hadn't had a date like she'd asked him for either.

Thankfully, he'd found just the thing to fit Blake's requirements for a date. He knew she would like the restaurant, but he was a little nervous about what he had planned after that. It was definitely more his kind of thing, but he hoped it was something he could share with her.

"Ha!" Blake cheered, jumping as she pumped a fist in the air. Liam shook himself back to reality, hiding a smile as Blake glanced over at his roommates, hands on hips, "I thought you guys said you were supposed to be good."

"This is bullshit," Eli said, "Liam, your girl hustled us."

Liam snorted, "You're just saying that because you lost."

"Maybe," Eli said, "But I'm pretty sure we deserve a rematch. Right, Swar?"

Swar nodded, "Yep, now that we know what we're up against, we need a chance to prove ourselves."

Blake raised an eyebrow, looking between the two, "So you guys were just going easy on me?"

Liam laughed as Swar went red in the face, sure that Eli looked the same.

"We weren't going super easy on you," Swar said, "Just as easy as we go on Liam."

"Yeah," Eli chimed in, "Liam kind of sucks, so can you really blame us for thinking you'd be much better?"

Blake grinned, glancing over at Liam. He would be the one to switch with Eli if they didn't do a rematch.

Liam just rolled his eyes, pushing himself up from the chair, "Just play your rematch. I'm gonna take a shower. You guys mind if Blake stays over, by the way?"

"Dude," Swar said, "If you're gonna sexile us, you should at least give us a bit more warning."

"Nope," Blake said, shaking her head, "There will be no sexiling, as there will be no sex. I came over here instead of bringing Liam back to my place specifically so that there would be no funny business."

"And because Marie is at your place," Liam pointed out.

"Also, yes," Blake said without missing a beat.

"Shit," Eli said, "Liam, what did you do?"

"I told him he's gotta take me out on a date first," Blake said, grinning at Liam, "One where he has to wear a button-up shirt, maybe even a jacket."

Liam stiffened, swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat as Blake eyed him up and down. He swore he could feel her imagining him in that clothing, then imagining tearing it off.

"Damn, Liam," Swar said, "It hasn't even been a week yet, and you're already whipped?"

"Now c'mon, man," Eli said, "Let's be fair. They've basically been dating for like two months now. He's been whipped pretty much that entire time."

Liam just rolled his eyes, "Blake, please make sure to tea-bag them after you kill them. I'm going to go take a shower."

"Will do," Blake cackled, putting them in the queue for the next round, "No jerking off in the shower, though--I want some hot water, too."

Liam turned, mostly to hide the redness in his cheeks--he really did need to get better about that--then went wide-eyed as he felt a hand smack his ass.

He whirled around to find Blake pointing at Swar, eyes focused on the TV screen.

"He did it," she said, though she couldn't keep back the amusement in her voice.

With a sigh, Liam turned back toward the bathroom, grabbing his PJ pants as he strode toward the door, "The fuck did I get myself into?"

He'd intentionally said that loud enough for Blake to hear, and grinned when she yelled, "Hey!"

Liam closed the door quickly behind him.

Blake

Blake sighed as she wrapped the fluffy towel around her. Liam had ever-so-sweetly offered her one of his spare towels since his was still damp, and she'd made a mental note to thank him for it later.

Ugh. Why did I make up these stupid rules?

Even as Blake asked herself the question, she rolled her eyes, knowing exactly why.

I need to feel like I'm worth it, for once. Despite Liam telling her so--Blake's heart beat faster at the memory of that, cheeks growing red--Blake needed to feel what it was like for someone else to show her she was worth it. She knew Liam wasn't the type to just want sex from someone, and she could see the way he felt in the way he looked at her...

Ugh, stop trying to make excuses and just deal with it, Blake told herself, drying off her hair. She imagined that Liam would have a date set for them the day he got back from Thanksgiving break, so she wouldn't have to even go a full week before sleeping with him. Now that she knew it would happen, she could handle a week. Right?

Her pussy disagreed. Despite what she had said to Liam about not jerking off in the shower, Blake hadn't been able to resist rubbing one out herself. It hadn't taken much effort, either. Maybe it was because she was in Liam's dorm, in his shower, because he'd given her a towel that smelled like him. It could have been any of those things. Most likely, it was that Liam had walked out of the shower in just his PJ pants. Hair all messed up and goofy, bare chest and shoulders still damp, muscles glistening...

Blake's eyes widened as a growl rose in her throat and her pussy twitched. She immediately shook the thought from her head. She'd just dealt with that and didn't have time to do so again.

Once Blake finished drying off her few wet strands of hair, she wiped some of the fog off the mirror and peered at herself. Her waterproof eyeliner and mascara had survived the shower, thankfully, though that was about it. Blake used her hands and some toilet paper to wipe off the rest of her makeup.

Maybe I should start carrying a little makeup bag.

Once her face was clean, Blake looked at herself and sighed, running her fingers through her hair so that it fell over her shoulders toward her chest.

At least I'm not all sweaty.

Blake fussed with her hair for a moment, trying to position it so that it distracted from her face, then sighed. She turned, reaching for the door, then stopped, remembering that she was not in her apartment, and that she was very naked. She glanced down at her pile of clothes on the floor and frowned. Those wouldn't be too comfortable for sleeping, and she didn't want to put them back on right after getting all nice and clean.

I'm in Liam's dorm. Blake felt a wide grin split her face as she realized what that meant.

"Uh, Liam?" Blake said, sticking her head out the bathroom door, towel wrapped around her middle, "Could you bring me my purse? And could I maybe borrow a shirt?"

Blake saw Liam grin as he came into view, handing her a folded up blue T-shirt and her purse she'd thankfully brought with her. She stuck her tongue out at him, taking the shirt and bag, then closed the door once his hand was out of the way.

That was close.

Blake had wanted to either unwrap the towel and flash Liam, or just grab his arm and yank him into the bathroom with her. She was pretty sure her indecision in the matter was the only thing that prevented her from doing so.

With a sigh, Blake unwrapped the towel, hanging it up on the back of the door, then unfolded the shirt. She chuckled when she read the text, "Jasmine Dragon Tea House," then threw it on.

Despite the bathroom's humid air, thick with the scents of soap and shampoo, Blake caught Liam's scent off the shirt as she breathed in deep. She smiled, pulling the collar up to her nose as she took in another breath. Her pussy twitched, and she could feel herself growing wetter. Blake frowned, still unsure how she felt about that. On the one hand, she loved that even just Liam's scent could turn her on that much. On the other, she didn't necessarily always want to be uber turned on around Liam. Like when they were in class. Or for situations like this.

Fuck.

Blake scrubbed both hands through her hair.

How am I supposed to be all cuddled up with Liam and not even kiss him? Stupid fucking rules.

Blowing out a long puff of air, Blake raked her fingers through her hair again, then opened up her purse and took out the spare pair of panties she'd started carrying around due to Liam's effect on her. Well...and her own sexual frustration, but that was mostly Liam's fault. She slipped them on, then checked in the mirror to make sure Liam's shirt hung low enough to hide her ass. Her panties mostly covered her ass, but still...she didn't want to accidentally flash Liam's roommates her first night over.

After one more quick glance in the mirror to see if she could find any way to make herself look a bit cuter, Blake grabbed her purse and clothes in one hand, and opened the door with the other.

She walked back into the room to find Liam under his lofted bed looking at his laptop, Eli still up in his lofted bed, and Swar at his computer.

When Liam noticed her, looking up, his eyes went wide for a moment as he took her in. Blake smiled at that. When Liam's mouth opened a bit, but no words came out, Blake held up her clothes.

"Where should I put these for now?" She asked, "Normally I'd put them in my bag, but..."

She held up her purse, "Did not plan well enough."

Blake cackled inside her head as Liam shook himself. Then he took the clothes and placed them neatly on one of the shelves under his desk.

"That work?" he asked, looking back at her.

Blake nodded, smiling.

For a moment, she just gazed at Liam, then, realizing how stupid they would look if one of Liam's roommates glanced over, she took her phone from Liam's desk and pointed up.

"I'll be up there," she said, shivering a bit.

Liam nodded, and Blake took hold of the ladder. It was not as sturdy as she would have liked.

"Uh...can you hold this still?" she asked, turning back to Liam, "I do not trust this thing."

Liam nodded, grinning as he got up from his chair, "Probably not the worst idea. I didn't have it secured one time, so it just fell when I put a little weight on it. Thankfully I caught myself."

Blake eyed Liam, stepping back from the ladder, "And you still use it?"

Liam shrugged, "It only happened once. And just to me."

Blake glanced at the ladder, then back to Liam.

She narrowed her eyes, "If I die climbing up this thing, I will haunt you."

Liam just laughed, gripping the ladder in both hands, then glancing up at the bed. She handed him her phone, "Toss that up to me once I'm safe."

With a sigh, Blake climbed up the ladder and onto Liam's bed. Her eyes went wide when she felt a bit of a breeze on her upper thighs, and she quickly dove under Liam's blankets.

Blake breathed in deep as she bundled herself up, trying to get warm again, and almost shuddered as she let out a long sigh.

I'm in Liam's bed. I'm in his fucking bed.

She was surrounded by his scent. Fuck, he smelled so fucking good! And she was warm now. Though Blake could still feel the goosebumps on her legs.

Ugh, I'm going to need to just start carrying around a whole fucking backpack. Her socks were cute, but they were also very practical for someone like her who liked walking around with no pants on.

Blake squeaked, flinching when something hard hit the covers next to her.

Oh right, my phone.

Blake poked her head out over the side of the bed, taking her phone, "Thank you."

Liam smiled up at her, and Blake's pussy growled.

Shut up!

"I'll be up in a bit," Liam said, "Just need to finish up a bit of work."

Blake just smiled at him in response before retreating back into Liam's blankets and pressing her head against his pillow. For a while, she just lay there, enjoying simply being cuddled up in Liam's bed.

***

Blake woke up to something hard pressed between her legs.

Fuck, did I pass out while fucking myself again?

Her pussy was already a little wet from the stimulation, and despite how tired she was, Blake couldn't help but wiggle her ass against it as she reached down to move the dildo, eyes still closed. When she touched it, she froze, eyes shooting open.

She had panties on. And that wasn't a dildo.

I'm in Liam's bed.

Trying to stay as still as possible, Blake looked around the room. Morning light came in through the tall, thin window, though it was still relatively dark in the room. She didn't see or hear Liam's roommates moving around, though her line of sight was limited.

Fuck, I'm in Liam's bed. That means--

Blake's thoughts cut off as Liam shifted behind her, pressing what could only be his cock--his big, wonderful fucking cock--a bit firmer against Blake's increasingly wet pussy.

Oh, fuck.

Blake felt as though that touch had flipped a switch in her body. She immediately became very aware of Liam. His warm, muscular, shirtless body pressed up behind her, his arm around her middle, knuckles brushing against her breast. His cock, pressed right up against her pussy.

Blake had known she was pushing it when she told Liam to strip down to his boxers after getting in bed fully clothed, but she'd forgotten that boxers weren't necessarily that confining. She'd also forgotten about morning wood. Blake swallowed hard. She could feel her pulse racing, pussy getting wetter and more needy with every passing second.

It didn't help that she was touching Liam's cock, which had somehow fallen out of his boxers.

I'm finally holding his cock, and I said I'm not allowed to do anything about it.

Biting her lip in frustration, Blake forced herself to release Liam's cock and withdraw her hand. She accomplished the first part, at least. As Blake pulled her hand back, her finger's brushed against her panty-clad pussy. She had to bite down hard, almost drawing blood, to muffle the moan that tried to slip out. Her pussy throbbed. Blake could almost hear it growling, "Gimme that dick."

Blake took a deep breath, trying to calm her mind and her pussy. She tried some meditation tricks that usually worked if she started feeling overwhelmed.

None of that worked.

Blake was horny, and she was far too close to Liam's cock to quiet her pussy. Even as she tried to blank her thoughts, her mind began to grow fuzzy with arousal, unwanted ones trickled in, making her wetter and wetter.

She thought of when she'd be able to sleep with Liam with zero clothes on. How if she woke up like this with no panties and no boxers between them, she'd be able to just slip Liam's cock between her lips and grind against his hips to wake him up. Or just milk his cock with her pussy. Or just start fucking him.

Oh fuck, what if he wakes up first and wakes me up like that?

Blake thought of her eyes fluttering open in the morning, pleasure coursing through her, with Liam's head between her legs as the first thing she saw, his blue eyes gazing up at her with desire as he at her out.

Another barely muffled moan slipped out as Blake's pussy clamped down on itself, desperate to have something inside it. Her head had grown far too hazy for her to resist her body's needs any longer. Carefully, Blake slipped a hand beneath the waistband of her panties, shuddering as her fingers brushed against her outer lips. She pet them gently, trying to warm herself up and keep herself quiet rather than diving right in and letting an unexpected gasp slip out.

Oh fuck, I needed this.

Blake moved to her clit after her outer lips, rubbing small, gentle circles over the pulsing nub as her thoughts ran wild. It didn't help that Liam's roommates were also in the room. That made her heart race even faster, her pussy even more desperate for Liam's cock. It wasn't that she wanted Liam's roommates to watch her, but the idea that she might get caught...

Blake shivered, barely suppressing a moan at the idea of getting herself off on Liam's cock while his roommates went about their morning routines, thinking she was asleep.

If that weren't enough, more thoughts of what she and Liam could finally do once they got the chance passed through her thoughts.

Waking up to Liam eating her out would be wonderful, but what if he just started fucking her?

Blake shivered again, pussy twitching at the phantom sensations that idea sent through her. Biting her lip again, Blake slid her fingers down further and slipped her middle finger between her lips. This time, she couldn't help the squeak that rose from her throat and froze with a finger knuckle-deep in her pussy.

Oh fuck, I needed that.

Her pussy still demanded Liam's cock, but for now it seemed mostly satisfied having something inside it at the very least.

When no one stirred in the room, Blake started working her pussy again, alternating between slipping her finger as deep inside of her as she could without moving too much, and playing with her lips.

She squeezed her eyes and mouth shut as waves of pleasure started to radiate out from between her legs, afraid that the slightest noise would give her away.

In Blake's mind, she and Liam slept in her bed, completely naked. First, she woke to kisses on her neck and chest, then her stomach, all the way down to where her legs met. She gripped Liam's head as he ate her out, the waves of pleasure doing strange and wonderful things to her semi-conscious brain. Then she woke to the sensation of gently rocking waves, and something inside her. She was on her side at first, Liam's arm tight around her middle or behind her, running his fingers down her back as he fucked her at a deliciously slow pace. Then she was on her back with Liam on his elbows above her, his chest and shoulders shading her from the early morning light as he thrust his hard cock in and out of her dripping pussy.

Blake slipped another finger into her pussy, contorting herself a bit so that she could get at the sensitive knot of nerves just beyond her lips. She shuddered, holding in the breath that wanted to slip out as her fingers hit just the right spot. One finger hadn't been cutting it.

Two fingers aren't really either. I wish I had something in my ass.

That probably would have been too much the previous night, however. She'd wanted to kiss Liam so bad. She'd felt so safe and secure in his arms. She still did. Blake couldn't remember if she'd dreamed at all while she slept, but she hadn't woken up once. Liam's arm around her middle radiated warmth, making her feel wanted and secure.

12