The Camgirl Pt. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake hissed as Liam's hand brushed against her breast again, eyes shooting open. For a moment, she was afraid she'd woken Liam, but then Blake realized that Liam hadn't moved. She had. And still was.

At some point, she'd begun grinding her hips against Liam, legs squeezed tight around his still hard cock. She tried to stop, but just couldn't. She was too far gone.

What if I do wake him up?

Blake didn't know if she would be able to stop. The risk factor made her hot enough, but if Liam actually caught her grinding on his cock while she brought herself to orgasm, that would just send her pussy into overdrive. She didn't know if a single orgasm would be enough at that point.

Squeezing her eyes shut again, Blake redoubled her efforts with her fingers, summoning up more images to help spur her toward orgasm.

She thought of what it would be like waking Liam up with a blowjob. If she could get herself off without waking him up, maybe she could do the same to him? She could scrunch down and take his cock into her throat, coaxing a big mouthful of Liam's cum from him while he slept. She would ask him about it beforehand, of course, otherwise she'd just feel like a creep. But fuck, she wanted to wake Liam up with sex. She wanted to fall asleep in his arms every night, but with no clothes between them. Just her naked body against his. That way, there would be nothing between them in the morning.

Blake could feel her orgasm approaching now.

Fuck, I want him so bad. I want Liam to make me cum.

That was off-limits for now. In the way she wanted it, at least.

Blake squeezed her thighs tighter around Liam's cock, speeding up her pace as her orgasm grew nearer. She clenched her jaw so hard she thought she heard her teeth crack, and still her moans were louder than she would have liked. Blake clapped a hand over her mouth in an attempt to further quiet herself.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck.

A wave of fire rolled through Blake's entire body as she came. It wasn't earthshattering--which Blake was thankful for, as she was able to keep her body's twitching and convulsing under control--but it was just what she'd needed.

Still shuddering from the aftershocks of her orgasm, Blake brought her fingers to her lips, unclenching her jaw, and licked them clean before cuddling back against Liam.

***

Liam

Liam kept very still as Blake snuggled back into him. He focused on keeping his breathing steady.

He'd woken up to something squeezing his cock and grinding against him. Loose boxers had probably been the wrong choice.

Or the right one?

At first, he'd thought he was dreaming. Then he realized Blake was squirming against him. He'd frozen when he realized exactly what she was doing. His cock twitched, but Blake didn't seem to notice or think anything of it. After squashing the impulse to let her know he was awake, Liam feigned sleep. He didn't know if she would be more embarrassed or more turned on if he let her know he was awake and aware of her activities, but neither result seemed ideal at the moment.

Blake didn't exactly make it easy on him, however. She kept mostly quiet, but every twitch and muffled moan set Liam's pulse racing, making his cock throb. As she continued to grind her hips back into his, squeezing his cock between her soft thighs, Liam felt his own orgasm starting to build, and tensed. That could get awkward. And messy.

Fuck, I hope she cums soon.

He also hoped she didn't. Liam wanted to give Blake the date and romance she deserved, but fuck, he wanted her so badly. If she made him cum like this...would her rules matter anymore? Technically, he wouldn't be the one breaking the rules...

Stop that. You can go a little bit longer without sex. Blake deserves better than that kind of thinking.

Still, that was easier said than done. Liam's orgasm grew closer and closer as Blake's grinding became more insistent, thighs squeezing his cock like a wonderfully soft vice.

Then Blake shuddered, a strangled squeak slipping out. He could tell she was trying to keep herself under control, but she could only do so much. The bed only shook a little bit.

Liam cracked an eye open to see if either of his roommates were awake. Thankfully, they weren't. He couldn't resist glancing down at Blake however. Liam swallowed hard at the sight of Blake bringing two fingers glistening with her own juices to her lips before snuggling back into him with a sigh.

Liam closed his eyes immediately, making sure he stayed absolutely still. He had no idea how Blake hadn't felt the throbbing of his cock, situated as it was between her legs. His impending orgasm had retreated due to a lack of movement, but Blake's thighs still felt amazing around his cock.

After a few minutes of waiting, Liam decided it would be better to move around a bit rather than just "wake up" while Blake still had his cock sandwiched between her legs.

Liam shifted, cuddling up to Blake a bit more and moving his arm so that it crossed her chest, pulling her closer. He had to resist laughing as Blake froze, thighs finally loosening a bit around his cock. Though Liam thought it better for their situation that his cock was finally free, it throbbed at the sudden lack of sensation.

As Liam waited a bit longer, Blake relaxed again, snuggling herself up against his chest and wrapping her fingers around the arm that lay across her chest. Liam smiled at that. He imagined what it would be like to wake up next to her when they had no rules or roommates to keep them from enjoying one another. He could wake her by kissing her neck from behind, or maybe even by eating her out if she slept on her back.

Thoughts of Marie slipped into Liam's mind as he thought of the possibilities. He banished the thoughts as they arose, feeling bad for a moment, but knowing it would happen from time to time considering his only reference for such things were his experiences with Marie.

Liam almost let out a sigh at that, but held it in.

He had everything figured out for now regarding Blake. Everything except Marie. He'd told her the truth. He hadn't broken things off with her just to be with Blake, but he knew that wasn't how she or anyone else would see it. He and Blake could maybe sleep here a few times, but they would have to work around Eli and Swar, and Liam wouldn't feel right about asking them to clear out as often as he planned on spending some alone time with Blake.

Marie leaves for break a day early, and you know her schedule, so you don't have to think about anything just yet.

Not until he took Blake out and they started sleeping together, at least.

As though Blake had sensed his thoughts, she stirred. Liam couldn't be certain with his eyes closed, but he thought she was turning toward him. When she stopped moving, Liam found himself wanting to open his eyes. A moment later, he felt Blake's finger brushing against his jaw. Somehow, he resisted shivering or flinching at the sudden caress, simply letting himself enjoy Blake's soft touch. A moment later, he felt her fingertips against his chest. She pushed against his chest, then curled her fingers inward, gently squeezing the flesh there.

"Fuck," she hissed.

Liam's eyes almost shot open at that. His cock, which now pressed against Blake's thigh, twitched. He could feel Blake's desire in her touch. The pressure from her fingers as she moved the hand at his chest down to his stomach, the sluggishness with which the fingers at his face traced his jawline before moving down to his neck.

Covertly, he tried flexing the arm beneath the pillow to make his erection subside. It didn't work. Though Liam guessed that made sense, given it likely wasn't entirely due to morning wood at this point.

With his attention distracted, Liam shivered as Blake ran her hands down his stomach. She immediately withdrew both hands, and Liam supposed it was best to just "wake up."

He did his best to affect sleepiness, fluttering his eyes open and scrubbing the sleep from them as he smiled at Blake, "Good morning."

She looked up at him with a sheepish grin, "Hey."

Liam felt like he should say something else--something witty or charming--but Blake's eyes made him unable to call up any words.

Now that there was no longer a need for pretense, Liam wrapped his arm around Blake's middle, pulling her closer, then ran his nails gently down her back. Blake shivered, cuddling closer to him.

"I could get used to this," she murmured.

Liam felt his smile deepen, "Me, too."

"I don't think we should do this again until we've gone out on our date, though," Blake said, gaze flickering between his eyes and his lips, "Because the only thing holding me back right now is the idea of waking up your roommates."

She moved the leg that his cock was pressed against, smirking at him. Liam could see the hunger in her eyes as she spoke, "That isn't helping much either."

Liam just cleared his throat at that, and Blake giggled softly.

"Uh, want to use the bathroom before Eli or Swar wake up and steal it?" he offered.

Blake bit her lip, causing Liam's cock to throb against her leg. Blake's eyes widened for a moment before her lips curled into an evil grin.

"I'll remember that," she whispered, then scooted back a bit, "But that's probably a good idea. I'll be right back."

***

Blake

Blake frowned as she wrapped Liam in a tight hug. They stood on the sidewalk outside his dorm.

"This sucks," she grumbled into his chest.

For a moment, Blake just held onto Liam, breathing in his scent and reveling in the feel of him against her. Then she pulled back and gazed up at him, "You're sure I won't be able to see you again before break? Just us, I mean."

Liam frowned down at her, "I'll try, but I don't want to make any promises. I don't trust myself to get anything done over break, and somehow I think I'll be less inclined to make time for work when I get back--"

Blake smiled at that

"--but I'll let you know if I think I'll have any time. Just let me know what your schedule is, alright?"

Blake sighed, but nodded, hugging Liam again. So far, she'd just been worrying about controlling herself around Liam and how horny she'd get without him there to help her out. She hadn't even thought about how much she would miss him. He'd be gone for less than a week, but Liam was more than just someone she wanted. He was her friend. Probably her best friend at this point if she was truly honest with herself.

"Just let me know what your schedule is?" Blake asked, looking up at him again, "I have a few more shows than usual scheduled since some professors either cancelled classes or have basically said they aren't doing anything too important."

Liam nodded, "Of course. And I'll still see you for lunch on Tuesday."

Blake smiled at that.

"You want me to walk you back?" he asked, "Or most of the way back, at least."

Of course, I want you to. I don't want to let go of you until you leave.

"No," Blake said, "I want you to go back up to your room and get all your work done so you have more free time before break."

As soon as the words left her mouth, Blake bit her lip, cheeks turning red.

"Fuck," she breathed after a moment, looking up at Liam, "That sounded a little clingy, didn't it?"

Liam shrugged, grinning, "I mean, it's what I was going to do. It's nice to hear that you feel the same way."

Blake's cheeks turned even redder at that, but she smiled up at Liam. She couldn't seem to stop.

"I'll text you later," he said, pulling into another hug. Blake felt something soft brush against her head as she wrapped her arms around him. Her pussy twitched when she realized Liam had given her a kiss on the forehead.

Ugh, why do even his cute little romantic gestures have to turn me on this much?

Blake smiled up at him as she pulled back, and it took everything she had not to pull his face down to hers.

With a frustrated squeak, Blake gave Liam another quick hug, then whipped around and started off at a brisk pace.

She swore she could hear Liam chuckling behind her.

A/N: What do you think of Blake's rules? Do you think she'll keep to them, or was doing something like this so soon before break setting them up for failure?

12