The Camgirl Pt. 60

Story Info
Blake and Liam have a nice moment.
5.6k words
4.87
3.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LX: You're Gonna Need to Lock the Door

Blake and Liam

Blake

Blake leaned back against the sink, watching as Liam chopped up the half-onion with an expertise that belonged on a cooking channel. Unfortunately, at the moment, she was too shocked to enjoy the sight before her or poke fun at Liam for crying while cutting the onion.

"You're staying," she said, still not entirely believing.

"Yes," Liam said, sniffing, "I thought I covered that when I walked in. Fuck, why do onions have to be in everything I like to cook?"

The corner of Blake's mouth twitched at the comment, but she still couldn't believe Liam's answer. She wanted to reach out and touch him. To make sure he was real--that she hadn't passed out after doing her work and was in the middle of a pitifully desperate fantasy. Not only did Blake not trust herself to touch Liam after that kiss, however--her pussy was dripping wet, her ass pulsed around the plug, and she was still only wearing a thin robe that she had to keep just right to keep her rock-hard nipples from poking through--but an irrational part of her feared that he would vanish if she tried. That she would wake up and find out that this really had been just a daydream.

"Why?" Blake asked.

Something of her disbelief and fear must have come out in the word. Liam froze for a moment, then set the knife down and wiped an arm across his face before turning to face Blake. He squinted a bit, eyes red, before taking his shirt and pulling the hem up to his face to wipe at his eyes.

Blake thought he cursed again, but she couldn't be sure. His shirt was up only for a few seconds, but that few seconds gave Blake the first view of Liam's abs she'd had since Friday when she'd spent the night?

Fuck, has it really only been a few days?

Sometimes it seemed like it had been weeks since that night, while others it seemed like mere hours.

You're worth it.

Remembering Liam's words sent an incredible warmth through Blake, as it had every time she'd thought about them since hearing them come from Liam's lips.

I thought he'd just meant he thought I was worth dealing with everything that comes along with being a camgirl. Did he mean more than that?

Blake shuddered when Liam's fingers brushed her cheek. Electricity flowed through her from the spots of contact, making her tingly as she looked up to meet Liam's gaze. Once those incredible blue eyes held her own, his hand cupping her cheek, Blake had to bite her tongue to keep a moan from slipping out.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asked, voice soft, "You're not the only one who would be going crazy over break if I'd gone home."

"But what about your family? The cost of the flight? You can't just cancel on them last--"

"Blake," Liam said softly, cutting her off, "I didn't just decide not to fly home today."

Blake blinked, "You didn't?"

Liam shook his head, smiling, "Remember the day you were late to class because you were--" Liam cut off as his cheeks turned red. He cleared his throat before continuing, "Uh, thinking about me?"

Blake's own cheeks grew hot as she remembered that day. Her pussy remembered too, throbbing with the same need that had distracted her on that morning.

Fuck, fuck, not good. Liam is way too close to me right now. Especially his face. His perfect, stupid face. And his lips. Oh, fuck, his lips.

Blake shook herself. Fuck, when did my heart start pounding like that? No. Focus!

"That long ago?" she asked, unable to move away from Liam. His hand still cupped her cheek though Blake didn't remember when he'd started rubbing his thumb back and forth.

Fuck, that feels nice. Is he doing that on purpose? Or does he not even realize it?

Liam nodded, then kissed her on the forehead before straightening and turning back to the stove and counter.

Blake had to bite back another moan at the loss of contact. She raised her fingers to her cheek, then her forehead, still able to feel him there.

He picked up the knife again, "I told my family it was silly to fly all the way out and spend all that money just to come back a few days later and fly back again after not even a month. I'll miss them, but winter break is basically a month that I get to spend with them, so it's not so bad."

Blake watched Liam, barely able to process his words, as he set the knife down again before reaching over to turn on the burner under the skillet.

"And I'm not trying to impose on you or anything, just so you know," he said, taking a few slices of butter and dropping them into the pan, "Swar said I could stay with him over break and do Thanksgiving with his family if I wanted."

"Oh," Blake said, nodding to herself as she deflated a bit. That made much more sense, "Got it."

Of course, he's staying with one of his roommates over break. You really think he'd want to stay over if you're not even going to fuck him yet.

All the warmth Liam's touch had brought to Blake faded. She'd let herself get too excited. She'd--

No!

Blake forced that train of thought from her mind.

This is Liam! He's not like that. Even if he isn't staying with you, it's not just because you said you wouldn't fuck him yet. Right?

That last thought made Blake feel cold even as she gazed at Liam's tall form.

"Blake?"

Blake jumped, though Liam didn't look back at her, instead swirling the skillet around above the flame. He put it back down after a moment, then lifted the cutting board he'd chopped up the onions on.

"Yeah?" she asked, voice small.

Liam went stiff for some reason, then scraped the onions off the cutting board onto the skillet. They hit the pan with a nice sizzle, and the smell of butter and onions filled the kitchen within seconds as Liam began to stir.

"Swar said I could stay with him," Liam said, "But I only asked because I didn't want to presume or make you feel pressured or anything. I want to respect your rules, and since we haven't gone out on our date yet, I didn't want to just show up at your door and make you think I was trying to manipulate you into sex or anything."

Blake almost barked a laugh at that. Her eyes were hot and growing misty.

He does want to stay with me. Fuck, he wants to spend five whole days just with me.

Blake's heart swelled within her chest, yet at the same time, her eyes felt just grew hotter and mistier. Trying to hold that back, she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Liam, resting her head against his back.

"You're amazing," she whispered, "You know that, right?"

She felt Liam stiffen in her arms, but only for a moment.

"I'm glad you think so," he said, voice almost as soft.

Blake held him like that for a bit as he cooked, trying not to cry at how sweet Liam was. When she couldn't hold it back any longer, she searched for an excuse to hide her face from him.

Oh, my robe!

She gave Liam's middle a squeeze, then stepped back, trying as hard as she could to keep her voice steady, "Fuck, I'm still in my robe. I'll be right back."

She made it two steps before Liam spoke.

"I think it looks good on you. Like, really good. You don't have to change out of it if you're comfortable."

Fuuuuuck!

Blake didn't turn around, continuing on to her room, "If you're gonna be here, I need to at least put some panties on, or my legs are gonna be all wet before too long."

As she closed the door behind her, Blake really wished she could have seen Liam's face at that comment.

Then she flopped onto her bed and tried to get the tears out as quickly and quietly as possible.

Stupid sweet fuckin' perfect Liam.

***

Liam

Liam glanced after Blake as she disappeared into her room, very conscious of the heat in his cheeks.

No underwear? In that skimpy little robe? Was she serious, or just trying to distract me?

Knowing Blake, it was likely both.

With a sigh, Liam turned back to the stove, pushing the onions around in the pan as they caramelized. He was pretty sure of what he'd heard in Blake's voice, and he didn't like it. He knew she had issues; ones hinted at in some of their more serious conversations, and others that Liam knew she wasn't ready to talk about yet. He could deal with that, though it would be difficult making sure he did so in a way where Blake didn't feel like he was pitying or smothering her.

That doesn't mean I have to like it, though.

The sadness and desperation, and even the hints of fear that Liam had heard in Blake's voice hit him like needles of ice being driven into his heart. Had he made the right decision in not entirely acknowledging it?

She did say that sometimes she would need me to just let her be until she brought something up.

For now, that seemed like the best course of action. Maybe along with something to distract her? Looking down at the onions, Liam had a good idea of what to do.

Blake's door opened, drawing Liam's attention. His cock throbbed as Blake walked out, a lump forming in his throat a moment later.

Blake's robe was pale grey with an almost silvery look to it. It appeared to be made of silk, or something incredibly thin. Her nipples pulled at the fabric, drawing Liam's eyes, and though he knew Blake now had on underwear, the way that the short, swishing bottom of the robe clung to Blake's hips gave the illusion that there was absolutely nothing beneath it.

Liam started to speak as Blake approached, but remembered the lump in his throat and had to force it down before he could get any words to come out.

"I did tell you that you look really good in that, right?" he asked, "Really, really good?"

Blake smiled as she closed the distance between them, "You may have said something like that."

"Well, you do."

Liam grinned as Blake rested one hand on his forearm and the other on his shoulder before going up on her toes, lips pursed. He leaned down to meet her, capturing her lips to make the kiss linger just long enough.

"Thank you," she whispered, lowering herself back down.

Liam just grinned, then remembered his idea, "Do you have an apron?"

Blake raised an eyebrow, "Yeah. I don't know if it will fit you, though."

Liam looked back to the onions, which were almost done, then glanced over at Blake as she bent down to go through some of the drawers. The robe hung open in the front enough to give Liam a tantalizing view of her breasts and rode high enough up on her thighs to tease as what she was or wasn't wearing underneath.

Fuck. She has to be doing that on purpose.

Not that he was complaining, exactly. He wanted to respect Blake's rules, however, and according to her, he had to be the one with some self-control.

"Ah-ha!" Blake said, holding up the apron as she straightened, "Found it!"

Liam chuckled to himself, taking the onions off the heat and pushing them into the small bowl he'd set out for the purpose. The apron was white save for the text on the middle, which read: "Fuck off, that's what it's supposed to look like!"

"Yeah," Blake said, glancing between Liam and the apron, "I don't think this will really cover too much of you, dude."

Liam grinned, "Good thing it isn't for me, then."

Blake's eyes narrowed for a moment, then widened.

"Hey!" she wined, putting her fists on her hips, lower lip sticking out, "I thought you were gonna cook for me!"

"I'll still help," Liam said, "But I'm going to show you how to do some parts of it so that if you like it, you can make it for yourself even if I'm not here to instruct you."

That wasn't his primary purpose in having Blake do some of the cooking, but it was still technically true.

Blake peered at him for a moment, then rolled her eyes and slipped the apron on, "Ugh, fine. I'm not touching any of the raw chicken, though. That's just--" she shuddered, making a face, "Bleh--so gross."

Liam snorted, "Do any of you guys have a slow cooker?"

Blake nodded, "Duh. How do you think I cook my meat, dude? Just dump it in without touching it and then pull it apart later."

"That's exactly what I was gonna recommend, actually," Liam said, picking up the plate of chopped cauliflower as Blake walked over.

"Alright, here. Just turn the heat on to high and I'll dump these in. Then take a little bit of olive oil and drizzle it over the top. There's still some butter left over, but not enough for what we need."

"How much olive oil?" Blake asked, unscrewing the cap, "A tablespoon? Two?"

Liam shrugged, moving over to where Blake had set the pan with the chicken, "Just drizzle it around the pan. Make a circle. As long as you don't dump half the bottle into the pan, you'll be fine."

After watching Blake trepidatiously drizzle olive oil over the florets, Liam pressed down on one of the submerged pieces of chicken and smiled.

Perfect.

"Alright," Blake said, "What now?"

Liam laughed, handing her the pepper and garlic-salt grinders.

It didn't take long for Liam to see that his plan had worked. Giving Blake something to do that she was only somewhat competent in apparently took enough of her concentration to shut out thoughts of anything else. To his surprise, she didn't really talk much as she cooked, save for a plethora of expletives and questions asking if she'd fucked everything up. Once they had combined the cauliflower, barbeque sauce, chicken, and pre-chopped veggie mix, Liam finally took over to let Blake relax.

"Do you get this nervous every time you cook something?" he asked, carefully moving the food around--the pan was big, but not as big as his wok at home, which is what he'd had in mind when telling her how much chicken to put in.

"I'm not usually cooking for other people, much less you," Blake said, taking off the apron and putting it back in its drawer, "My cooking is also usually much less involved."

"Fair enough," Liam said, sneaking a glance at her.

She caught him.

"What?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.

Liam shrugged, "I'm not allowed to check you out?"

Blake grinned, and Liam had to fight back one of his own as her cheeks reddened.

"This isn't fair," she said, folding her arms across her chest in a pout.

Liam raised an eyebrow, "What isn't?"

"You're wearing way more clothes than me."

Liam thought for a moment, then grinned, "I could take off my shirt, if you want."

Blake's eyes widened, and Liam thought he actually saw her pupils dilate.

"Yes," she breathed. Then her cheeks grew even redder, "Fuck--wait. Don't I mean--" She threw her head back, "Ugh!"

With a sigh, she returned her gaze to Liam, narrowing her eyes, "That was not fair. You're supposed to be the responsible one here."

Liam just laughed, turning back to the food.

For a bit he just stirred the mix of chicken, veggies and barbeque sauce, then he heard something behind him and smiled as Blake's arms snaked under his to wrap around his middle again, her head resting against his back. A comfortable warmth spread through him, and he laid one hand over her arms, encircling her wrist with his fingers.

"Let me know if I'm being too touchy, alright?"

Liam blinked at that remark. He almost set down the spoon but remembered what he'd decided on earlier. He'd go with that until it didn't work anymore.

"I think you'll have to try really hard to get to that point," He said, continuing to stir.

Blake seemed satisfied by that, and a comfortable silence stretched between them after that. Liam liked being this close to Blake. He knew that it was a bad habit to keep comparing her and Marie, but he couldn't help it. Marie had never just touched him like this. With her, any physical affection had been short--a quick hug or kiss--or had simply been sensual or sexual in nature. They hadn't ever just touched each other. Not like this.

Liam liked this better.

"So, were your parents really okay with you staying over break?" She asked.

Liam bit his lip at the question and the twinge of pain that came with it. He'd wanted to keep their conversation away from this kind of thing--for now, at least.

But Blake said that this is only going to work if we're honest with each other, and you know she's right. Who knows? Maybe if you open up about that, she will, too.

"My parents..." he began, then sighed, "It--it's not them I really needed to worry about."

"What do you mean?"

Liam took a deep breath, glancing at the pan again. The food looked about ready--sufficiently sauced and crispy in the right places.

"I don't live with my parents when I'm home," he said, turning off the burner, "They--"

Liam tried to explain, but the words wouldn't come. He couldn't make them.

Fuck, how does it still hurt this much after so long?

Blake's arms tightened around his middle. He could feel her concern through the simple touch. That helped.

"It's...not something that's easy for me to talk about," Liam finally forced out with a sigh. He laid one hand over Blake's squeezing them for a moment, then shifted over to the cabinet where the girls kept their plates and Tupperware. Blake let her arms fall from his middle. Liam frowned at the loss of contact but knew it would be a bit too difficult to try and parcel out the food with her wrapped around him like that.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to," Blake said.

Liam sighed, glancing over his shoulder as he got down two bowls and three medium-sized Tupperware.

How can she always look so beautiful?

"I want to," he said, "At some point at least. It's just..."

Blake's hand came to rest against his back, sending shivers all over his body.

"I know," she said, "I--I have stuff like that, too. It isn't something you really talk about, so when you try to, it's harder than you thought. Right?"

Liam nodded, resting his hands on the counter.

This is definitely a much heavier mood than I had planned for tonight.

"Some of it isn't too hard to talk about," he said, flashing a smile at Blake over his shoulder as he moved back to the pan, "The person I really had to convince was my Auntie."

"You live with your aunt?"

Liam shook his head, laughing to himself a bit as he carefully portioned out the food into the different containers, trying not to spill any on the counter.

"Not exactly," he said, "That's just what I call her. I live with my best friend, Kekoa, and his parents. I usually spend the holidays with them, when I can."

"Kekoa?" Blake asked, the hand on his back now rubbing small circles over his shirt, "Sounds exotic."

"They're Hawaiian," Liam said, scraping the last of the food out of the pan.

"Hmm," Blake said, "Not gonna lie, I pictured you growing up in like a super WASP-y neighborhood. You know, where there are like five different house designs, but they all look just different enough to not look like cookie-cutter houses?"

Liam laughed, "I mean, you're not wrong, though I think there were only four different designs. Kekoa lived about ten-fifteen minutes away. We just met when we were super young and have been friends ever since. I spent a lot of time at their house when--when things started to get complicated at mine. I started going on trips with them and got to know their extended family really well, too. Kekoa and his cousin, Havika, are my best friends."

Liam turned then, bringing the pan over to the sink. He went to turn on the water, but Blake slapped his hand away.

"Nope! You cooked--I'm doing dishes."

"Technically, we both cooked," Liam pointed out.

Blake rolled her eyes, "You still did most of it."

She pointed to the bowls, then the table, "Go set the table and get us some water. I'll rinse this and everything else so that they aren't too gross to wash later."

Liam thought for a moment, then leaned down and kissed Blake. She let out a muffled squeak when his lips brushed against hers, immediately deepening the kiss, hands clutching at his shirt.

12