The Camgirl Pt. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam's cock throbbed at that, and he remembered Blake's rules and the food he'd just made. He pulled back, eliciting another squeak from Blake.

"What--" She began, then paused to take in a breath, "What was that for?"

Liam shrugged and shot her a grin that he knew was overly smug, "Can't I just kiss you if I feel like it?"

Still grinning, he moved past Blake toward the table before she could react.

***

Blake

Blake peered at Liam over her food as they ate. She'd offered one of the Tupperware to Sophie before sitting down, asking her roommate if she wanted to join them. Sophie readily accepted the food but declined the second offer with a grin at Blake. When she'd asked what Liam was doing over, Blake had explained and asked if it was okay that he stayed over. Sophie had laughed and said that he was welcome any time as long as she got to enjoy some of his cooking.

Liam had laughed at that as he sat down with Blake to eat.

So far, their meal had progressed in relative silence, which Blake was thankful for. It gave her time to think about what Liam had said. Though she did get distracted every now and then by her pussy. Even that short kiss had been enough to fan the flames burning between her legs.

Sooooo not fair.

She would have to find some creative way to get back at Liam for that.

Figuring that out would have to wait until later, however.

"You never finished answering my question," Blake said, taking a drink to help wash down a bit of the food, which was delicious, as always, "Are...Kekoa and his parents alright with you missing Thanksgiving with them?"

Liam blinked at her for a moment, then smiled, "Yeah. I initially tried just telling them I thought it would work better financially and stuff if I didn't fly back until after finals, but they saw right through me. Well, Auntie did, at least."

Blake couldn't help but smile at the affection in Liam's voice when he said "Auntie." It made her feel a lot better after Liam's earlier, more somber mood.

And confused her. Liam seemed way to well-adjusted and just...normal to have something in his life that was that hard for him to talk about.

Are they divorced? Dead? Abandoned him? Were they just shitty parents?

Blake shut down that line of thinking again. Speculating was just stupid. Liam would tell her when he was ready.

Would it be easier for him if I opened up first?

That still scared Blake. She couldn't really think of anything Liam could tell her that would scare her away, but she could think of plenty in her own life that would turn most people into ghosts. Blake didn't think Liam would do that, but she still worried he might reject her or think of her differently.

"Blake?"

Blake shook herself back out of her head and looked up at Liam.

"You alright?" he asked, gaze focused on her.

Blake smiled, "Yeah. Uh, what do you mean they saw through you?"

Liam's cheeks colored and he scrubbed a hand through his hair, "Uh, they knew I was staying because of a girl."

A lump formed in Blake's throat, "You-you told them about me, then?"

Liam raised an eyebrow, grinning, "Blake, I told them about you a while ago. When I asked about staying, they just laughed and asked if I still expected them to believe that you and I were 'just friends.'"

"Oh."

Blake looked down, pushing a few pieces of food around her plate before returning her gaze to Liam, "What did you tell them about me?"

"That you're a friend," Liam said simply, "Well, more than a friend now. Kekoa and Havika laughed when I admitted that to them."

Blake raised an eyebrow at that, "They laughed?"

Liam's cheeks colored again, "They may have been giving me shit about being into you since the first time I mentioned you to them."

"Which was?"

Liam shrugged, "Something about you being awesome because of whatever you said to make Marie start having sex with me more often."

Blake's own cheeks grew hot at that, "Oh. Right. Did you tell them anything else about me? Kekoa and Havika, I mean. Not your Auntie and...Uncle, I'm assuming?"

Liam nodded, smiling, "Kaia'Auntie and Uncle Will. And they just know that we share a lot of interests and how great you are. I won't tell them what you do for a living unless you want me to. I even made sure not to show them any pictures or anything. I don't know if they would immediately recognize you, but I'm pretty sure they've both seen you at some point."

Blake sighed, stuffing another bite of food into her mouth.

"The price of success," she groaned once done chewing.

Liam snorted, "You are pretty popular."

Blake frowned down at her food, "That really doesn't bother you?"

"It does a little."

Blake's gaze snapped up, meeting his, her chest tightening, "I thought you said--"

Liam reached across the table, taking her hand in his. Even that simple touch felt so wonderful. That touch, combined with the look in his eyes, relaxed Blake, melting away her apprehension.

"You said you want me to be honest with you, Blake," he said, holding her gaze, "I never said that you being a camgirl doesn't bother me. I just said that you're worth dealing with the ways that it does."

You're worth it.

Liam's repetition of those words brought a warmth to Blake, making her feel a bit better. She still didn't like that he was bothered by it, though.

"What about it bothers you?" She asked, "Specifically? Just so I can see if there's anything I can do to help."

Liam smiled at her, "You don't need to do anything, Blake. You enjoy your job, and I'm glad that you do. That's more than most people can say. I'm pretty sure the only things that really bother me are the same things that bother you. If I notice a guy checking you out on the street, I don't really care about that. If someone tries flirting with you..." He shrugged, cheeks turning pink, "Well, I'm pretty sure you're into me enough that I don't really have to worry about that."

Blake almost barked a laugh at that. That's the understatement of the century.

"If some guy catcalls you or makes a rude comment or is an ass to you," Liam continued, "Then I have a problem. With you, that's just much more likely to happen online. Like I said--it's not a problem with you. And honestly, that's probably just your version of having to deal with shitty clients or customers for someone working at retail or in an office. Your shitty days just have more potential to hurt you. That's mostly what bothers me."

Blake found herself smiling at that. She tried to take another bite of food to give herself a moment, but after a moment of groping around with her fork, found that she had cleaned her plate.

"Aw man," she sighed.

She was mostly full. That didn't mean she didn't want more, though.

Liam laughed at that, rising and taking her dishes.

"Hey!" Blake tried to swipe her plate once she realized what Liam was doing but wasn't fast enough to get anything but her glass, which still had a bit of water in it, anyway, "You cooked, I'm doing dishes."

"We both cooked, and I like cooking," Liam shot back, "Plus, don't you have a show to get ready for?"

Blake checked her phone, "Not for another hour and a half."

"And how long does it take you to get ready for a show?" He asked, setting their dishes in the sink and turning on the water.

Blake's cheeks grew hot, "An hour."

Liam blinked, "But you barely wear any clothes? And you're already wearing make-up."

"Well, if I'm doing something themed, then it can take way longer or a little bit less time," Blake explained, but first I have to pick out what I'm wearing. I either have to pick out a set of lingerie or pick out some panties and socks that go with a small T-shirt. Then once I've done that I've gotta do my hair and makeup to match it. Curling or straightening hair takes a long time, and if I don't find something to wear pretty quick, picking out clothes and throwing them all over the room and then cleaning up after takes a while. Then I've gotta pick out some jewelry to match my hair and clothes, and then I need to set up my equipment and make sure the part of my room people will see is clean and free of anything too personal."

She paused, cheeks growing even hotter, "And I need to make sure my ass is nice and clean."

"Fuck," Liam breathed, "Are you going to need like, all day tomorrow to get ready for our date?"

Blake narrowed her eyes, "You shouldn't make jokes like that when the only thing I have to throw at you is a heavy glass."

Wait! Date.

"What exactly are we doing for our date tomorrow?" She asked, running a hand through her hair.

Liam flashed an infuriating grin at her, "Part of it is dinner, but the rest is a surprise. All you need to do is dress up."

"Ugh," Blake groaned, flopping back into her chair, "Can you at least tell me what you'll be wearing so I have a general idea of what I should wear?"

"Slacks, a nice button up, and a jacket," Liam said, "And a tie, if you really want me to."

Blake glanced over at the backpack Liam had set over by her door, "You've got all of that in there?"

Liam laughed, "I have a little foldable thing for suits that just fit in there. Comes in pretty handy."

As Blake studied Liam's backpack, she thought of something.

"Fuck."

"What's up?"

Blake turned back to Liam, "What time is our date tomorrow? So I can reschedule my show?"

"Oh, right. Reservations are at six."

Blake smiled, taking out her phone, "Thank you."

She quickly made the adjustment on her calendar, then glanced back up at Liam again and smiled before making another adjustment and relaying them on her social media platforms. Blake looked back up at Liam to find him smiling at her.

"What?" She asked, cheeks heating again.

I'm just going to end up looking like a tomato permanently at some point.

Liam shrugged, "You're just nice to look at. I also feel like you had something else to ask. That 'Fuck' sounded a bit too emphatic just for needing to reschedule your show."

"You're annoyingly perceptive," Blake remarked.

"Only when I'm not trying to be."

Blake stuck her tongue out at him but rose from the table and made her way over to the sink. He'd made quick work of the dishes and was just drying now.

She put a hand on his arm, looking up at him.

Fuck, sometimes I forget how tall he is.

"I...want you to stay over tonight," she said.

Liam grinned at her, "I was hoping you would. Sleeping with Swar isn't nearly as enjoyable."

Blake rolled her eyes, "I have a show tonight."

Liam nodded, "Yeah. And?"

"Are you fine just...hanging out while I do that?" Blake asked.

Liam chuckled, but looked away. His cheeks turned red again.

"I have some stuff that I can do while you're doing your show," he said, "You just...um..."

"What?"

He set the last dish down and sighed. His face was bright red when he turned to her, "You just need to lock the door."

Blake raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

Liam bit his lip.

Fuck, that's cute. Her pussy agreed.

"When I was watching your show last time," he said slowly, "I was half-naked all the way across campus, and I had a hard time telling myself that it would be a bad idea to run across campus and break down the door and interrupt you. You're kind of loud, and if I'm just in the next room..."

He trailed off, clearing his throat, "You're gonna need to lock the door."

Fuck.

Liam shifted and Blake glanced down at his jeans to find a nice bulge there.

She swallowed a lump that had formed in her throat, nodding as she looked back up at Liam, "I think that's a good idea."

A/N: Do you think they'll be able to make it through the show? Or the rest of the night after?

12