The Camgirl Pt. 63

Story Info
Blake goes down on Liam.
6.9k words
4.92
5.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXIII: I Want to Suck Your Cock

Blake

Blake could feel her nails digging into Liam's shoulders as she held him down. He hadn't tried to rise, but his suggestion had evoked a primal, visceral response within her that had managed to break through the haze in her mind that almost getting him off had created. Ironically, that made his suggestion even more valid.

Fuck that. He's mine, and I finally got him into my bed. He's not going anywhere!

Blake tried to think of a less crazy-sounding way to say that.

"I am not wasting a night where I can be with you by having you sleep on the fucking couch."

That kind of worked. Blake didn't think it sounded too crazy, at least.

"I just--" she started again, then sighed.

You fucking need this.

I need something...his cock felt so fucking good against my ass...she shivered just thinking about that. But no sex. Not yet. I have to at least try to be good.

Blake drew herself up, meeting Liam's gaze again.

"I don't think we should have sex tonight," she said, forcing each word out with considerable effort, "But I want to suck your cock."

To Blake's surprise, Liam didn't react to that. No surprise, no eagerness, just...

Was he even listening?

"Liam?" She said, slowly, trying to project confidence despite the tiny fear of rejection that lay waiting to pounce in the back of her mind.

"What?" He said suddenly, shaking his head, blue eyes focusing on her, "Sorry, I didn't--"

Blake cut him off with a finger to the lips.

"I want to suck your cock."

Blake watched with satisfaction as Liam swallowed the lump in his throat. He licked his lips before he spoke, tongue brushing against her finger. Blake's pussy clenched at that as her mind conjured a list of much better uses for Liam's tongue. She withdrew it, however, not trusting herself to keep from slipping it between his lips.

"You--you want to--" Liam began.

"Suck your cock," Blake repeated, cutting him off again, "I still want, need, to make sure I follow my rules most of the way, but you've seen my shows, and--" she bit her lip for a moment before letting the words slip free, eyes focused on Liam's, "And I'm way too fucking horny from touching myself all day."

The desire in Liam's eyes burned even hotter, only making Blake's situation worse.

Shut up! She told her pussy as it growled, hungry for Liam's cock, I'm compromising for you, but I'm the one in control now!

"I don't think I'll be able to get off without touching you in some way," Blake continued, "And if I don't cum, I honestly might just wake you up in the middle of the night by climbing onto your cock."

She bit her lip again, gazing into Liam's eyes, then took a deep breath.

"Can I please put your cock in my mouth," she asked, voice breathy. She hadn't intended to sound that way, but it seemed to work, based on how Liam's cock twitched, moving the sheets.

Blake almost stopped there, holding back the words that came to mind.

Should I tell him? Or will it just make him think I am a slut?

This was Liam. He didn't think of her that way. He saw her, not just that one side of her.

Fuck it.

"I've been practicing," she said, "Taking it in my mouth, I mean."

A strangled noise escaped from Liam, and his cheeks turned red enough for the color to show even in the dim lighting.

"Can I?" Blake asked again as her pussy twitched.

Be patient, you little fuck.

Liam blinked a few times, then nodded, "Yeah. That--I mean..." He paused, clearing his throat, "I'd like that. Yes."

Blake grinned at that, pussy quivering in anticipation.

Fuck yes.

Her eyes traveled to where the covers hid his big, perfect cock.

I finally get to taste you.

Her eyes returned to Liam's.

I'm going to make you explode.

A thought came to mind of a show Blake had seen where a hot new employee had offered to suck the main character's cock until he passed out. That sounded fun.

I can save that for another time, though. I'd probably need to tie him up for that.

Thoughts like that did not help her current state of arousal.

"Can I touch you?"

Blake blinked at the question, taking a moment to process it as she gazed at Liam.

Fuck yes. Oh, fuck yes, please touch me. Squeeze my tits, bite my nipples, slip your fingers into my pussy, squeeze my ass. Touch me fucking anywhere.

"No."

Blake forced the word out reluctantly. She had to squeeze her eyes shut to do it, unable to look at Liam as she did so. She didn't want to see the disappointment on his face.

"No," she repeated, eyes still closed, unable to keep the whimper from her voice, "Not my pussy, at least. If you touch me there, and I have your cock in my mouth," she felt her heart start to pound in anticipation as she said the words, "I won't be able to keep myself from begging you for more."

She opened her eyes, gazing into Liam's. They still burned with desire.

For me. Fuck, he wants me. Me! Not just sex. How can I deny him?

"From begging you to fuck me."

The words just slipped out. She needed to be good. She wanted to be good. Yet at the same time, she wanted to give in to her impulses, to be consumed by that desire that burned behind Liam's eyes.

To Blake's surprise and great relief, Liam smiled.

"Your rules."

Fuck. Stupid perfect fucking fuck! Now I just want to fuck you more you idiot!

Blake wondered if Liam would still want her if he could hear her batshit crazy internal monologue.

"Uh, how do you want to do it?" Liam asked, cheeks still a bit red as his eyes finally left hers.

Oh fuck, that's adorable.

Even after all the sex he'd had with Marie, he could still get a little embarrassed by it. Blake hoped Liam never grew out of that.

"How do you want me to suck your cock, you mean?" Blake asked, confidence swelling a bit at Liam's nervousness.

"Uh, yeah."

I want to lay back with my head hanging off the bed or kneel down before you and have you grab my hair and fuck my face.

She didn't think Liam was ready for that, though.

And if he does that, there's no way I don't get so turned on that my pussy takes over and I fuck him until we both pass out.

Plus, this was mostly just to assuage her problem so that it didn't turn into something worse. It would mostly be for Liam. Though Blake knew she would enjoy it almost as much as he did, regardless. She licked her lips, pussy twitching as she thought about finally tasting not only his cock, but his cum.

"On your back," Blake said. She could hear how thick her voice was with lust. She wondered how that affected Liam.

Liam did as she said, turning over. He didn't remove the covers, however, and a large tent formed over his pelvis.

Oh fuck, yes.

Rising to her hands and knees, Blake crawled forward, closing the distance between them. Kneeling beside Liam, she glanced at his eyes again, then threw back the covers, turning her attention to his cock.

Fuck.

Blake had seen his cock's outline. She'd felt it pressed up against her. She'd seen it earlier tonight.

It still made her go slack-jawed.

Liam was big. Just big enough. Long enough to push her just a tad beyond comfort if she took it to the balls, but thick enough not to look like a noodle-dick. He was also completely shaved save for a few errant hairs here and there. It just made his cock look even more delicious.

Though it's a bit thicker than what I used for practice.

Blake was not the type to back down from a challenge, though. She hadn't lied when she'd told Liam she'd find a way to take his dick no matter how big it was. Even if it had ended up being as big around as a soup can.

Liam would just have to get used to having anal all the time.

That line of thought sent Blake's mind racing into kinky-ville. If a soup-can dick had been the case, she could see herself being into an anal-only situation, denying her pussy for Liam and only cumming from his massive cock fucking her ass.

Blake was glad his dick was not that big, however. While she would enjoy the alternative just as much, she wanted to take Liam's cock in every one of her holes and show him how fucking incredible she could make him feel. His dick's current size would make that much easier.

Taking a deep breath, Blake reached out and took Liam's cock by the base.

"Fuck."

Blake almost moaned herself at hearing the desperation in Liam's gasp. Even more delicious than that, however, was the way his cock had throbbed in her hand when Liam cursed. It pulsed under her fingers, fingers that were barely able to completely encircle it.

It's so hot. So spongey and smooth, but so fucking hard. And fuck, those veins.

Blake knew exactly what she would do with those.

"Spread your legs," she said, glancing up at Liam, keeping his cock in her grip. As he did so, Blake lifted her legs over his, settling between them. She backed up a little bit and bent forward so that she supported herself with her elbows. Blake looked up just in time to see Liam's eyes widen, his cock throbbing in time, as she made sure her ass stuck far enough up into the air for him to see. This position made her nightie slip down her back, bunching up so that it covered little more than what a bra would, leaving her bare ass completely exposed to Liam's view.

"I'm assuming you like the view?" She asked, wiggling her ass a bit for effect.

"Fuck, Blake, you're gonna kill me."

His cock pulsed again, and Blake noticed the large, clear bead at the head that looked almost too heavy to keep from dripping.

Ohhh fuck, yes. Liam, I'm going to make you explode, but first, I'm going to milk as much of that wonderful precum from your cock as I can.

Again, Blake's mind raced over to kinky-ville, thinking of video's she'd watched and stories she'd read where women had literally milked their men's cocks.

Oh, fuck, I hope he's into that. That would definitely be too much right now for both of us, but fuck I'll find a way to make that happen.

"No dying," she admonished, giving his cock a gentle squeeze, "I want to have a lot of fun with this."

She looked it up and down for effect, pursing her lips, "I kinda wish it was soft, though. I'd like to feel it get hard in my mouth."

It twitched again.

"Fuck, Blake," Liam moaned, "I'm not going to last long if you keep saying things like that."

Then I'll just make you hard again and you get to cum twice tonight.

Provided she could control herself, of course.

Blake studied his cock again for a moment, deciding, then leaned in, eyes locking with Liam's and licked the tip of his cock, scooping up the bead of precum and taking it into her mouth.

His cock jumped in her grip. Blake barely noticed, however. She'd closed her eyes, letting out a moan as she reveled in finally tasting Liam. It wasn't as heady as Blake knew she would feel when she had his actual cum on her tongue, but Blake preferred the taste of precum. It was more neutral.

And I'm going to get my fill of that before the night is over.

She would make sure of that.

Looking back up at Liam, shivering at those light blue eyes of his locked onto her face, Blake grinned and lowered her head.

She started at the bottom, sticking out her tongue so that she could trace the pulsing veins of Liam's cock with the tip of her tongue. His cock throbbed, moans slipping from his lips as she teased him.

"Oh, fuck, Blake."

She took a moment to cackle as she moved from one vein to the next, "Good fuck, or bad?"

"Good," he panted.

Blake finished the other vein before speaking, "Good. You need to tell me so I can make sure I'm doing it right. I don't know how to read your moans yet."

She paused, tracing the veins again with the tip of her tongue, then looked up at Liam. She shot him a smug grin and gave his cock a slow stroke with her hand.

"Fuck," Liam hissed.

Blake cackled again, "Of course, I could just have fun with it and focus on what I like instead of what you like. That could be fun for both of us."

Blake squeezed the base of Liam's cock again, then moved her hands down onto his pelvis, making a sort of frame around his cock with her thumbs and forefingers. She licked the underside of his cock with the flat of her tongue, drawing it all the way up to the tip in one long, slow, stroke.

Blake's head started to fuzz again, the strength and combination of his scent and the taste of his cock threatening to overwhelm her. She'd heard the term cock-drunk before but didn't think she'd ever really gotten it until now. Her pussy was soaked just from touching Liam's cock.

Fuck, and I haven't even put it in my mouth yet. Maybe it's time to fix that.

Blake bit her lip for a moment, staring up at Liam's cock.

Fuck no. I want that precum. I need to tease him until he's got a river flowing out for me to taste. Then he gets to feel what it's like to have his cock down my throat.

Blake licked the underside of his cock again, first in one firm, slow lick, then flicking her tongue back and forth as she traveled up to the tip. She tried to clear the haze in her mind enough to focus on Liam--to pay attention to his breathing, the way his cock throbbed and twitched, the gasps and hisses and moans that slipped from his lips. Blake wanted him to be comfortable with telling her what he wanted at some point, but at the moment...

Blake glanced up at Liam as she painted a zigzag up the side of his throbbing cock with her tongue.

If his head is anywhere near as fuzzy as mine is, I think I can give him a break.

Blake continued to tease Liam. For a while, she only teased the shaft--except when she collected her hard-earned precum, of course--giving it broad licks, flicking it with her tongue, even kissing and sucking on it a few times. Her pussy just grew wetter and wetter with each passing moment.

Patient. Cumming will be even better the longer I can make Liam squirm.

On what must have been her fifteenth time collecting precum--Liam's shaft was shiny and wet with her spit, now--Blake glanced up at Liam again. She let out a moan as her pussy spasmed.

Liam stared at her, eyes glazed over. His face was flushed, chest rising and falling heavily. The veins on his arms stood out.

Fuck, he's beautiful.

Blake thought back to her fantasy for a moment--the one where she'd taken a shower with Liam before sucking his cock--then grinned.

"Liam?"

He blinked, eyes focusing on her. Blake shivered.

Fuck, that's not fair that he can do that just with his eyes.

"Can you put your fingers in my hair?" she asked, voice breathy, "It feels really nice when you do that."

Liam blinked again, then nodded slowly. They had to scoot up toward the headboard a bit, so Liam wasn't straining to reach her. Then he touched her hair.

Oh fuck, yes!

Blake shivered as Liam took her head in his strong hands, long fingers threading through her thick hair, fingertips creating sparks where they touched her scalp. Those sensations went straight to her pussy.

Fuck, I need to get this turned on again and see if he could make me cum from just a scalp massage. He would like that, right? Show him that I'm completely his? That his touch is like literal magic for me?

As Blake gazed up at Liam, she wanted to reward him for making her feel so wonderful and finally lick his mushroom tip.

Or...

Grinning, Blake lowered her head and kissed one of Liam's balls.

"Oh, fuck," Liam hissed.

Cackling, Blake gave his balls the same teasing attention that she'd given his shaft. She listened to his moans and kept one hand around the base of his cock to feel its twitches and pulses as she made his balls all nice and shiny and wet. Using her free hand, Blake lifted the sac a bit, then took one of Liam's balls into her mouth.

A nervous, "hah," slipped out as Liam flinched at the initial touch. His pleased moans and gasps returned, however, as Blake gently sucked on his ball and gave it a few more firm licks with it in her mouth.

After doing the same to his other ball, Blake lifted his sac up a bit more, peering at what lay beneath. Liam's ass was a bit too bootilicious for Blake to actually see his asshole, but she could see the edge of the puckered skin around it. Her pussy quivered at the sight. Blake had been so fixated on Liam's cock that she'd forgotten about how fucking yummy his ass looked. How much she just wanted to just spread his cheeks and dive in.

He probably wouldn't be up for that right now...even if he was, I'd need him on his stomach so I could just go to town on that ass. That would not work with how hard his cock is right now.

Still...there couldn't be any harm in testing the waters.

Lifting his sac up a bit further, Blake gave Liam's now-exposed perineum a long, firm lick.

His cock pulsed in her grip.

"Oh, fuck, Blake," Liam moaned.

Blake grinned, then did it again a little bit lower, tip of her tongue just short of touching the puckered skin. Liam let out another moan. More importantly, he didn't flinch away.

That's a good idea to file away for later.

Finally, Blake lifted her head back up and looked Liam directly in the eyes. His cock twitched, another bead of precum leaking from the tip. Blake held Liam's gaze as she scooped it up, taking a moment to savor it, then kissed the tip. Instead of pulling back this time, however, Blake let her lips part as she lowered her head. She let her tongue dart forward to flick the very tip of Liam's cock as her lips enveloped the head entirely, forming a seal on the shaft just below its ridges.

Oh fuck, feeling him pulse like that is even better when it's in my mouth.

"Oh, god, Blake," Liam gasped, eyes fluttering.

Blake grinned around the head of his cock, letting out her own moan at the desperation in Liam's voice. Her pussy clenched when she noticed the way Liam clawed at the sheets.

Oh, Liam...you have no fucking idea what I've got in store for you.

Blake played with the head for a while. Just teasing it and enjoying the noises that the flicks and prods of her tongue elicited from Liam. She knew that too much stimulation could make him oversensitive, and she didn't want that.

Not yet, at least.

Once she was satisfied that she had Liam sufficiently worked up, the head of his cock sufficiently lubricated, Blake withdrew her lips, breaking the seal. She took a deep breath and studied Liam's cock for a moment before returning her gaze to Liam.

"I don't think I've taken anything this big in my mouth before," She said, this time purposefully keeping her voice breathy, and a little bubbly, "The toy I practiced with was just a bit on the smaller side."

"Blake," Liam panted, "What you were doing has me pretty close already."

Blake grinned. Oh yeah. I'm definitely going to need to make him cum twice tonight.

"If you don't think you can fit it," He continued, "I un--"

"Liam," Blake said, cutting him off, "You're a bit too sweet for your own good sometimes."

Before Liam could ask what she meant, Blake took the head of his cock back into her mouth, flicking the slit at the tip with her tongue.

"Fuck," Liam gasped.

Blake raised an eyebrow as she gazed at Liam. Was there more of a growl in that this time?

Blake had thought her pussy could only get so wet. Liam was making her doubt that belief.

After a moment of satisfaction, Blake began to descend. Slowly. Inch-by-inch was too fast to describe the way Liam's shaft disappeared into her mouth. "Centimeter-by-centimeter" didn't sound as great, but it was more accurate.

Fuck, maybe the metric system is better.

12