The Camgirl Pt. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake hesitated for a fraction of a second as she continued down Liam's cock. She'd gotten about a quarter of the way down at this point.

How the fuck is that what I think of when I'm finally sucking Liam's cock?

Blake shook her head. Too much brain function means not enough cock in my mouth.

Normally, Blake had to hang onto some semblance of brain function, as either she was out just for a hookup, performing for her fans, or just alone. She knew that part of the reason she was so excited to be with Liam was because of how much she trusted him. Blake knew that Liam would both enjoy it and be there for her if she just let go and allowed her arousal to take over.

Not yet though. I still need enough control not to fuck him.

Blake felt Liam's cock hit the back of her mouth and knew she had made it halfway down Liam's cock. Thankfully, she'd trained herself well enough not to just gag on his cock, instead swallowing and taking his cock even deeper, breathing through her nose.

"Blake," Liam hissed, cock pulsing in her mouth

Fuck, he's big.

Liam's girth didn't stretch Blake's mouth too much do to her prep-work, but she knew that any extended period of deepthroating him tonight would leave her with a sore jaw and a bit of a sore throat as well.

If I can make him cum twice, it'll be fucking worth it.

She continued down his length, slowly, keeping a firm pressure against the bottom of his cock with her tongue, wiggling it occasionally. That really seemed to set him off.

Just relax. Relax your throat. Swallow, take more of him in, milk him, then relax.

Finally, Blake could no longer keep eye contact with Liam. A few moments later, she felt his pelvis against her nose. She swore her pussy growled at her, maybe that was just her. Or Liam. She'd dug her nails into his thighs, after all.

Fuck! I did it, I finally have him in my mouth. I took him all the fucking way!

Blake shuddered, closing her eyes. Her hand traveled down over her stomach toward the apex of her legs. She couldn't hold back any longer. Not with Liam's cock fully seated in her mouth. In her throat!

Maybe this is what I need. Maybe I'll finally be able to cum if I have his cock down my throat. Oh, fuck!

A strangled curse came from Blake's throat when her finger brushed her clit. She barely noticed the hiss that the vibrations elicited from Liam. For a moment, the haze in her head had grown impossibly thick. Blake swore she could see the sparks that exploded from her clit at even that gentle touch.

Fuck, I forgot how worked up I got myself.

Blake didn't usually take a long time to cum. Tonight...if her pussy finally decided to cum, she didn't think she'd take much longer than Liam.

Blake moved her fingers down further, slipping two past her lips with no resistance.

Fuck, if I was going to fuck Liam tonight, I would have zero problem taking his cock. He could probably be even bigger and just slip right in with how needy and wet I am.

Blake moaned as she curled her fingers up, pressing hard against the knot of sensitive nerves while she ground the palm of her hand against her clit. She shuddered; the pleasure was almost too much after all the stimulation she'd given herself earlier. It shot through her, making her entire body shudder and tingle as her mind fogged over.

Not yet!

Blake struggled to clear a path through that haze.

I need to make him cum first.

Slowly, Blake raised her head, letting Liam's cock slide back out of her throat. She kept her tongue against the underside of his cock the whole time, moving it from side to side. The sounds she coaxed from Liam caressed her ears and sent bolts of pleasure straight down to her pussy, feeding her arousal. She moaned again around Liam's cock, shuddering, and he hissed, fingers tightening in her hair.

Fuck, right, that feels good for him. It's been too long since I've really done this.

Blake moaned again, letting the vibrations tease Liam's cock as she slid her lips up his shaft. She paused for a moment just below the head, then flicked it with her tongue before letting it out of her mouth with a "pop." She let it rest against her cheek, knowing Liam would love the way that looked.

Panting, Blake gazed up at Liam. She shivered at the way he looked at her.

Like I'm the only thing that exists in his world right now.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum," she breathed, "But don't try to lift up my head. I want your cum in my mouth."

Liam's cock pulsed against her cheek, and Blake had to bite her lip at the sparks that lit up her pussy.

"Fuck," she breathed, holding Liam's gaze, "You're close, right?"

He nodded.

Blake grinned, then took his cock back into her mouth. This time, she didn't go slow. She swallowed Liam's cock just like she planned on swallowing his cum. If his cock was a bit smaller, she could have done it in a single second. With Liam's size, she did it in two. Rather than hold it in her throat like she had last time, however Blake brought her head back up as soon as she felt Liam's pelvis against her nose. She started fingering herself again. Nothing fancy, just hooking her fingers and hammering her G-spot as she let Liam throatfuck her. Blake was close enough that she'd still probably cum before him.

Of course, now I actually have to try and hold off.

Between Liam's cock and her own fingers, Blake's mind fogged even further, the haze turning into a thick, wet cloud of pure sex. She didn't have to think anymore. The hand on Liam's thigh kept her anchored, the fingers between her legs pushed her impending orgasm higher and higher, and her head rose up and down on Liam's cock, throat and tongue doing what she's trained them to do.

"Oh, fuck, Blake."

Yes. Moan my name, Liam. Fuck, I love hearing you say my name. Say my name as I finally deepthroat your perfect fucking cock.

"Blake, fuck. I--"

That's right, Liam. My throat feels so fucking good that you can't even finish a thought. All you can do is say my name.

"I'm cumming!"

Mmm. Fuck, yes. Fuck, yes, Liam. Cum for me. Cum down my--oh, fuck!

Blake barely moved in time--Liam's pulsing cock breaking through her fog more effectively than his words had. She pulled back just enough so that her lips sealed around the edge of Liam's tip. She sped up her fingers, waiting for that first shot.

Blake felt his cock pulse and his fingers tighten in her hair before she felt the cum. She was ready for it. Only her well-trained mouth kept her from gagging as a large shot hit the back of her mouth with some force.

Fuck, maybe I teased him a bit too much.

The second felt almost as big. It was then that the taste hit Blake. It was strong, salty, only a little sweet. Blake had never really liked the taste, but that didn't matter. It was Liam's cum, and it was in her mouth.

Fucking finally.

She would take as much of his cum as she could get.

As his cock pulsed again, releasing a third shot only slightly smaller, Blake moaned around Liam's tip as the taste of his cum morphed into a smell. She didn't usually like that, either, but it was Liam's. She had wanted for so long to have her senses overwhelmed by him, and she finally had that.

Blake's fingers went into overdrive. She'd built up her orgasm enough. Now she needed to cum.

Please, please fucking cum. I need this so fucking bad. I need to cum with his cum in my mouth.

Liam's cock pulsed again with another shot, and Blake realized how little space was left in her mouth.

Fuck, will I be able to take it all?

That thought did it.

The image of Liam's cum leaking out of her mouth, trails rolling down her chin, just because she'd coaxed so much from his cock, was what Blake needed to finally send her over the edge.

Blake's pussy exploded with pleasure as Liam shot even more cum into her mouth. She saw white for a moment and lost all control of her body. She had the presence of mind to pull back a bit so that she didn't risk biting Liam's cock in the throes of her orgasm. She was rewarded with a warm, sticky ribbon of cum crossing her lips. Her fingers clenched, both on Liam's thigh and in her pussy, sending even more pleasure coursing through her. Blake tried to extricate her fingers, to keep herself from pushing herself too far, but she wasn't at a good angle for that. Instead, as her body shook and she rolled onto her side, Blake ended up pushing against her G-spot again, simply prolonging her orgasm and increasing the intensity.

Fuck, fuck! It's too much.

Blake sucked in air through her nostrils as she extricated her fingers from her soaked, clenching folds, trying as hard as she could to keep Liam's cum in her mouth without choking.

I need to show him. I need to show him how good I was--that I can take all of his cum. Oh, fuck.

Blake hear the strangled whimpers and moans that escaped from her throat, only connecting them with herself after the fact.

Her orgasm didn't stop when it should have. She'd worked herself up too much today, and her body needed a proportionate release. Finally, reluctantly, Blake swallowed Liam's cum, scared she would choke on it or spew it everywhere otherwise. The sensation of Liam's cum--a load so big it almost didn't fit in her mouth--sliding down her throat only seemed to push her orgasm further.

"Fuck," she heard herself gasp, "Fuck, oh fuck."

Blake's eyes were squeezed shut as she clawed for something to hold onto. Anything. She didn't think she would be able to stop shaking, otherwise. Vaguely, Blake felt hands take hold of her, moving her. She grabbed onto one of them and the fingers tangled with hers. Then she felt something press against her. Something warm and firm. It was around her. Then something started stroking her hair, sending shivers through her.

As Blake rode out her orgasm, twitching and shaking, she felt a glow within her. Whatever it was that surrounded her, that stroked her hair, fed that glow, making it brighter and brighter as her orgasm washed over her. It rose as her pleasure came back down. When they met, Blake gasped, eyes shooting open.

The lighting was dim. Both her vision and her head were fuzzy, and it took her a moment to orient herself.

I'm in my room.

She glanced around at the strong arms holding her, at the firm, muscular body pressed against her, then up at the kind, wonderful face gazing down at her with bright blue eyes.

Of course, it's Liam.

Part of her hadn't wanted to believe it--had thought it was just another vivid fantasy where she would come down from her orgasm to find herself alone in bed. No Liam.

I don't have to do that anymore. That part is over.

Blake smiled as she snuggled up against Liam. She rested her head against his chest, then felt something sticky against her lips.

What? Oh, right.

Blake licked her lips, scooping the cum into her mouth with her tongue, then licked the bit she'd gotten on Liam's chest, sucking on the spot a bit just to make sure it was clean.

Fuck, I want to leave a mark there. Attention bitches: Property of Blake. Fuck off. He's mine!

The hand stroking her hair traveled down to her cheek, caressing her there, then on her jaw. Blake looked up again, meeting Liam's eyes.

He smiled, "Hey."

Blake smiled back, barely holding in a giggle, "Hey."

How can he make me feel so warm and wonderful with just a look?

"Are you alright?" He asked. Blake snuggled closer at the genuine concern in his voice, "That looked...intense."

Blake couldn't hold back the giggles this time, she pushed herself up enough to bring her face next to Liam's and brush her lips against his.

For a moment, she panicked, remembering the cum that had just been both in her mouth and on her lips. But Liam kissed her back immediately, one arm cradling her while the other cupped her face. Blake whimpered when his tongue slipped between her lips flicking at her own tongue before painting her teeth, then retreating.

Oh, fuck, I want that tongue in my pussy. Ooo, or my ass. Fuck, I just want to feel that tongue on every fucking inch of my body.

When Blake pulled back, she found herself panting even harder that before. She gazed into Liam's eyes, intoxicated by just being so close to him, and grinned, bringing a hand to his faced and tangling it in her hair.

"That's what happens when I play with myself for hours without being able to cum, and then you finally give me what I need," she said. Blake glanced down toward Liam's cock. It had deflated a bit, but still looked pretty firm. There was a bit more cum she hadn't collected yet, however.

I'll take care of that in a minute.

"I'm sorry I didn't get all of it," she said, turning back to Liam, "I wanted to get all of it in my mouth, then show you before I swallowed it, but I didn't realize how intense of an orgasm that would be."

Liam blinked at her a few times, "You're sorry? Blake, I can't think of anything you have to be sorry about. That was..." he trailed off, shivering, "Fuck, that was incredible."

Blake smiled. That warm glow she'd felt earlier spreading through her entire body.

"Thank you for pulling me close while I came," she said, "That was really nice."

Liam grinned, "Of course."

Blake glanced down at Liam's chest, then brought the hand in his hair down to his chest. She looked back up at his eyes, lazily tracing shapes on his chest with her fingertips. She had to bite her lip when he shivered.

"I can't wait to cum while I'm already in your arms," she breathed, holding his gaze, "Ever since I started fantasizing about you, I would always be slightly disappointed when I made myself cum because you weren't there to hold me. Especially when I had really intense orgasms. I wanted you to be there to hold me while I came down. Even just petting my hair or something. That was really--Oh, fuck!"

Blake shivered, snuggling closer to Liam as he returned one hand to her hair, letting his nails gently run trails over her scalp.

"That's not fucking fair," she breathed.

"What isn't?"

Blake looked back up at Liam, just realizing she'd closed her eyes, "That you can make me feel so good by just doing something like that."

"You're sure it's not just because you had an orgasm like two minutes ago?"

Blake shook her head, not breaking eye contact, "Any time you touch me, it feels incredible."

Liam studied her for a moment, then grinned, eyes twinkling, "I'll remember that."

Bastard. You're gonna tease me even worse than I've teased you. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm gonna fucking love it.

"You're sure you don't want me to do anything for you?" Liam asked.

Blake smiled, "You're sweet, Liam. I do want that...but I also want to follow my rules. And I won't be able to do the second if I do the first."

Do I even need those rules anymore?

Blake was less horny, less distracted by an all-consuming desire for Liam to fuck her senseless, yet she couldn't stop touching him.

Even with my needs a little taken care of, will I really be able to enjoy our date? All it would be is something keeping me from coming back here and ripping Liam's clothes off. And I won't even be able to do that because I don't want to ruin his nice clothes.

Blake didn't want that. But she wanted to feel special. She needed to.

And Liam doesn't make you feel that way?

"Blake?"

Blake shook herself, fixing her eyes on Liam's, "Yeah?"

"You alright? You looked a little spaced for a second."

Blake smiled, "That happens after I cum sometimes. Especially when I cum that hard."

She glanced down at his cock again and remembered the cum there. Blake bit her lip for a moment, reluctant to leave Liam's embrace.

I get to sleep in his arms all night.

She pushed herself up, remembering her nightie as her movements tugged at some of the fabric. She looked down at it, worried for a moment that she'd gotten some of Liam's cum on it but didn't see any.

"Blake?"

Blake looked down at her garment. She'd originally worn it because it made her feel sexy, and because it seemed like a bit of a shield to keep her from having sex.

All it's doing is getting in the way. I want to feel Liam on my body. His eyes, his hands, his everything.

Mind made up, Blake took the garment by the hem and lifted it up over her head, tossing it off the side of the bed. Then she crawled over to Liam's cock and took it in her mouth again.

"Fuck," he hissed.

Blake grinned at that as she swirled her tongue around his cock cleaning up the leftover cum. Then she moaned, eyes fluttering as Liam's hand gripped her thigh.

Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"Liam," she panted, popping his cock out of her mouth and laying her head down on his stomach, "No touching. Please. I--"

I want to fuck you so fucking much.

His hand retreated, "Sorry."

Taking a few deep breaths to try and clear her head, Blake moved so that she could get the cum pooling around the base, reluctantly moving her ass to the side. She loved the thought of Liam staring at her ass, her asshole, her dripping wet pussy, but she knew it was unfair to do that while she was sucking his cock and not expect him to touch her.

Just one more day. One more fucking day and you'll be able to do whatever the fuck you want to me.

Blake honestly couldn't think of anything--not that Liam would ask of her, at least--that she would deny him. She might make him work for it just to have a bit of fun with him as well, but she wouldn't say no.

Is that bad? Considering I've known him for a little over two months, have basically only gone on a casual date with him, and haven't even slept with him yet?

Maybe with someone else. But not with Liam.

No, not with him.

Blake gave Liam's cock one last long lick, lapping up the rest of his cum before swallowing it. Then she turned even further and rested her head on Liam's hips, face touching his cock, one hand curled around its base. It was still pretty big and firm despite the time that had passed since he'd cum.

Is that because of me? Or is that just how his cock is?

"So," she said, meeting his gaze, "You think you might be able to go again tonight?"

How hot was that? Give me your fire emojis! Do you think Liam will be able to go again?

12