The Camgirl Pt. 64

Story Info
Blake gives Liam a much more intimate show. Just them.
4.3k words
4.93
6.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXIV: For Me

Liam and Blake

Liam

Liam gazed down at Blake, blood boiling within as she licked his slowly softening cock, cleaning the cum off of it. She glanced at it occasionally, but for the most part, her eyes remained locked on his.

Fuck. Did Marie ever look at me like that?

He didn't think so. Marie had very obviously enjoyed sex with him, enjoyed deepthroating him, and enjoyed anal. She'd never seemed disgusted or off-put by his cum, but...

She never seemed so happy or so eager.

As Blake licked up his cum, Liam shivered, remembering her words.

I'm sorry I didn't get all of it.

She'd seemed genuinely sad that she hadn't been able to take all of his cum in her mouth at once. He didn't really know what to think of that, but those words had made his cock harder even as it deflated.

Finally, Blake seemed to have finished licking up his cum. Her eyes shined in the dim light as she smiled at him before resting her head on his hips, one hand still gripping his cock at the base, her jaw against his cock.

"So," she said, eyes hungry as she gazed up at him, "You think you might be able to go again?"

Liam blinked, "Again?"

Normally, Liam would have just shrugged. It had taken Leah, Alice, and Marie quite a while to get him hard again after they'd made him cum, and he'd been able to touch them. The latter was what usually got him hardest quickest, but Blake had said that was a bad idea. From the way she'd lost control when she came and the way she looked at him, Liam thought it probably still was a bad idea.

Yet his cock had stopped going down. He wasn't getting harder, but his cock had stopped with quite a bit more size than it usually shrank to after he came--especially when he came that hard. He knew that a refractory period wasn't just a loss of erection, that part of it was flagging arousal.

As he looked at Blake, though, Liam felt none of the latter.

He nodded, "Definitely."

Blake grinned like he'd just told her she won a shiny new car. She raised her head, grip on his cock tightening for a moment, then glanced down at it, "Are you a bit too sensitive down here still for me to just suck it hard again?"

Fuck.

It had taken Liam a bit, but he'd somehow realized what had changed in Blake--her earlier nervousness disappearing--since she came in the room: she'd been acting like Cherry.

Not completely, but little parts of what he remembered came through. Liam hadn't known what to think of that at first, but he decided he liked it. Cherry wasn't Blake, but she was a part of her. One that she liked at least somewhat.

One that she maybe falls back on if she's nervous in these kinds of situations?

Liam hoped it was that. He liked the idea of Blake feeling just as nervous as he did tonight. Even if she covered it far better than he did.

"A bit," he said.

Disappointment flashed in Blake's eyes for a moment. Then the wheels started turning.

For a moment, Liam just gazed at her. He thought he could do that for hours under normal circumstances. With her naked and holding his cock next to her face...Liam thought he could do it for weeks.

A thought came to Liam, and for a moment he hesitated.

"What?"

The question caught Liam by surprise, "What do you mean, what?"

Rather than answer immediately, Blake let go of Liam's cock. He had to bite back a groan at the loss of contact. Her hands were so soft.

Blake crawled toward him, eyes fixed on his. She didn't crawl beside him, but rather over him, soft hands sparking when they touched his flesh. Liam didn't miss how her ass wiggled as she approached. When her thigh brushed his cock, he hissed.

"Fuck."

The cackle that slipped from Blake's lips sent shivers through Liam. Usually that just meant she planned to tease him or was satisfied at the reaction said teasing had elicited from him. That cackle held a new undertone this time, however. Something...hungry.

She could be a fucking vampire and want to dig her fangs into me for all I care. I'd let her.

Liam shivered again at that thought. His cock twitched and grew a bit harder

Fuck. Is that a thing for me?

Blake cut that train of thought short by stopping less than an inch from his face, eyes boring into his.

"You were biting your lip," she breathed. The hunger was in her voice and her eyes now, "You thought of something, but you didn't tell me."

She still wasn't touching his face, but Liam swore she'd somehow moved closer.

She's so beautiful. How are her eyes so vibrant even in the dark like this? Fuck, and that smell. Did she put on some sort of perfume, or is that just her?

Liam had never really noticed girls' smells before Blake aside from a strong soap or shampoo.

That could be dangerous.

"Why didn't you want to tell me what you thought of, Liam?"

Liam actually had to think for a moment before remembering what had popped into his mind.

"I thought of the best way for you to get me hard again," he said, surprised at how breathy his own voice was, "Well, the third-best way, actually. I thought it might be a bad idea, though."

Blake arched an immaculate eyebrow, "Third-best?"

Liam nodded, his nose brushing against hers.

Fuck, how does just that make my cock twitch?

"The first two are off-limits."

Blake gazed at him for a moment, then moved back, sitting like she had earlier. On his stomach. Right in front of his cock.

The warmth and wetness of her pussy was unmistakable this time. She'd pressed her ass up against his semi-hard cock again, probably thinking it safe.

I may not need that idea to get me hard again if she keeps that up.

"Tell me anyway," she said, smoothing a lock of blue hair out of her face before bringing the hand down to rest beside the other. Right where his abs and chest met, "All three."

Liam swallowed, then took a deep breath, "The first best would be for me to--to finger you."

Blake raised an eyebrow again, "Really? Why?"

Did she just squirm?

Liam shrugged, "Touching a girl turns me on more than a girl touching me, usually. I don't know why."

Blake was silent for a moment.

She definitely moved around that time. Did her eyes just do something, too?

"You sure that's not a line you use to get girls into bed with you?" Blake asked, a new undertone to her voice.

Frustration? Desperation?

Liam grinned, "If it is, it's had very limited success."

Blake's cheeks darkened at that.

"Why isn't eating me out the first, then? That's closer to actual sex."

"That's the second-best. Especially if you--well, if you taste good. I really like eating girls out."

Fuck, if she lets me eat her out, I might never stop. Not if she makes the same noises she did when she was cuddled up against me and coming down from her orgasm.

"But it doesn't turn you on as much?"

Liam shrugged again, "Don't know why. I think it has something to do with my--" he had to stop and clear his throat. His own cheeks were growing hot, though he didn't know why since Blake had already had his cock down her throat, "When I'm fingering--" he hesitated, then decided to go for it, "--if I'm fingering you, I can feel how wet you are. I can feel how soft and hot you are and feel you clench around me when I do something right. My tongue isn't long enough for that, unfortunately."

Blake shuddered, fingers curling a bit to dig into his muscles, and Liam knew he'd made the right choice.

Well...maybe not the right choice if I don't want her to fuck me tonight.

He did want that. A lot.

Blake made those rules for a reason, though. She sounded terrified when she asked if I was okay with it, so it's obviously something she needs.

If he'd just wanted sex, he would have stayed with Marie. He'd never wanted just sex, though. And now that he knew Blake...

I just want her.

"And the third thing?"

It took Liam a moment to realize Blake had said something.

"Oh, right. I thought maybe you could make yourself cum again--" he hesitated again. It sounded stupid to him, but he wanted to see how she reacted, "--for me."

Something flashed in Blake's gaze. Her thighs squeezed at his sides, and she hissed something inaudible.

Probably "fuck," knowing her. Fuck, do I really have that kind of effect on her? Or is that just because of how turned on she is?

He'd have to do a bit more research on that later.

"Watching you cum was incredible," he continued, "If you hadn't already made me cum, that probably would have set me off. I thought it might not be the smartest thing, though, since you told me that part of why you do your shows is because it turns you on when someone is watching you."

Blake shuddered again. This time her "fuck" was audible.

"That..." she breathed, chest suddenly rising and falling a bit heavier than it had been a few moments ago. It made her breasts look fantastic.

"That...you really want to watch me?"

Liam studied Blake for a moment, her words confusing him.

I saw you naked a lot more before I knew who you were than I have since we met, Blake. Even counting tonight and that show you put on for me.

There was something unreadable in her eyes, and there had been something similar in her voice when she spoke.

"Why wouldn't I?" he asked, "You're beautiful."

Blake smiled. Somehow even that made Liam's cock twitch.

Class with her is going to be ridiculous now.

Liam hissed as Blake's fingers wrapped around his shaft.

"Can I put this in my mouth before I do that? I want to feel it get hard in my mouth."

Fuck, yes.

Liam raised an eyebrow, "Wouldn't that kind of defeat the purpose of you showing off for me?"

She shook her head, "I want to--to cum for you."

Liam nodded, "Go ahead, then."

***

Blake

Blake shuddered as those words caressed her ears, eyes fluttering closed for a moment despite her desire to hold Liam's gaze.

Fuck, that's not fair. He should be able to turn me on this much with just a fucking look.

But he could, so Blake would suck his cock, then perform for him.

Fuck, I can't believe he asked me to do that.

The insecure part of Blake's mind had tried to latch onto that request at first, telling her that despite the conversations they'd had, the way he looked at her, the way he'd held her just a few minutes ago after she'd cum, he just saw her as a camgirl. A slut who would perform for him.

Thankfully, Liam's very presence seemed to make that voice so much weaker than when Blake was alone. The desire in his eyes when he looked at her--not just desire for sex, but for her--crushed that voice.

Liam knew that having people watch her turned her on, and he wanted her to do this for her pleasure, not his.

But first, I get his cock in my mouth.

Blake's pussy quivered as she crawled down toward his cock. It was still pretty big, though when Blake curled her fingers around the shaft, she could feel that it was nowhere as hard as before. She stared at it for a moment before shaking herself. One day, she wanted to just watch while it got hard just from her touch. Right now, she wanted to feel it in her mouth.

Glancing back at Liam with a smile, Blake made sure to wiggle her ass high up in the air, then took Liam in her mouth. It was much easier this time, yet Blake thought his size still would have given some less-skilled girls a bit of trouble.

While the feeling of Liam's hard, throbbing cock in her mouth and down her throat soaked Blake's pussy, there was just something a bit more fun about playing with a spongey-semi-hard cock. Blake still couldn't get it all the way in without it brushing the opening of her throat, but the smaller size did give her a bit more room to suck on it and play around with it with her tongue while it was still in her mouth.

Like my own Liam-flavored lollipop.

Blake knew that she and Liam were riding a dangerous line with this. She knew that feeling any part of him against her lower lips would flip the switch on her self-control, but this was almost as dangerous. Liam didn't have to touch her pussy to get her that turned on. His moans alone were pushing her limits.

Even just sucking his cock like this is incredible.

A part of Blake already missed the feeling of his cock stretching her throat. She knew it was silly, but having his cock fill her throat like that so completely gave her a sense of accomplishment and...possession. Liam's cock wouldn't fit in just any girl. Not properly or pleasurably, at least. Blake had prepared her body for Liam's cock. She'd earned it.

And now, he's mine!

Blake moaned around Liam's cock as it swelled inside her mouth.

How did I go without this for so long? Not just sucking cock, but sucking one that was mine?

As Liam's cock grew in size, Blake was forced to either swallow and take it into her throat or retreat. She chose the latter and let Liam's cock slip from her lips with a "pop!"

Blake sucked in deep gulps of air as she took a moment to gaze at Liam's cock, standing hard and erect before her. She loved knowing that to Liam, his cock would always seem even bigger next to her tiny figure. He didn't seem like he cared too much about that, but she didn't think he'd mind the ego boost.

Blake gave Liam's cock one last lick, cackling at the way it jumped when she did, before turning her gaze back to Liam's.

"Where do you want me when--" Blake had to swallow, mouth suddenly dry, "When I cum for you?"

Liam blinked, and Blake knew he probably thought she was nervous. There was a little of that, but mostly she was just so turned on that words were just...hard.

"Like you were before? Over my stomach?"

Blake bit her lip, then shook her head.

"I can't. That's too close to your cock. It would be too easy for me to just back up and..."

Blake cut trailed off, images of herself doing just that filling her mind. Her pussy clenched down on nothing, hungry for Liam's cock.

"It's not a good idea," she said, shaking herself.

But fuck, I want to do it so fucking bad.

Blake watched as Liam thought for a moment, their eyes still locked. Then he moved from the center of the bed.

He patted the empty space next to him, "Lay down here."

Blake's heart quickened as she crawled over and laid down next to Liam, snuggling up against him.

"Like this?"

Her voice was far breathier than she'd meant it to be.

Liam nodded, "You said I can't touch your pussy, but...I want to touch you."

Blake swallowed, gazing up at him, "Can you get me one of my toys, then? I think the--"

Liam shook his head, "No toys. It's hot watching you do that, but this--I want to watch you use just your fingers."

Shivers ran down Blake's spine. She could feel her pulse through her pussy now. It needed her to touch it.

Fuck, Liam doesn't even know about my submissive streak yet. Does he? I don't think I told him. Would he pick up on something like that all on his own?

"I can do that," Blake said, "Should--should I just start now?"

Liam half-nodded, then stopped, "One sec."

He slipped one arm under her neck, wrapping it around her shoulders with his head propped up on the pillow next to hers. His free hand came to rest between her breasts.

Fuck, can he feel how fast my heart is beating? Can he feel how it sped up the second he put his hand on my chest?

"Okay," Liam said, smiling down at her, "Whenever you're ready."

Fuck, his lips are so close. And his cock is resting on my stomach. Fuck, it looks even bigger there.

Gazing up at Liam, Blake couldn't help but bite her lip she moved one hand down her stomach, the other to her breasts. The first brushed against Liam's cock, sending shivers through Blake's body. The other crossed over Liam's hand--it was so much bigger than hers--to grasp her breast. Blake gave herself a gentle squeeze, pressing her palm against her nipple. Both were so hard. Even that simple touch brought forth a gasp.

Blake's cheeks burned as her fingers reached her clit, brushing against the sensitive nub as they traveled farther down to her lips.

I shouldn't be so embarrassed. Liam's seen me touch myself before. This isn't any different, is it?

Blake pinched her nipple as her fingers reached her soaked opening, the combined sensations eliciting something that was half-moan, half-whimper. Her cheeks grew even hotter.

Though she wanted to close her eyes, to hide away, Blake found herself unable to break her gaze from Liam's. His blue eyes seemed to glow in the dim light. They made her feel naked, exposed--which she guessed she was--but also safe. She tried to steady her breathing

How can I be so confident with his cock down my throat or when I'm performing for thousands of people, yet be so fucking nervous like this?

Blake shivered again as she pet her lower lips with her fingers, massaging her breast with her other hand.

"Is this good?" Blake managed to force out, trying to regain the upper hand.

The corner of Liam's mouth twitched in a smirk, causing Blake's cheeks to somehow grow even hotter.

"Don't worry about me. Just make yourself feel good."

Blake slipped her fingers between her lips, moaning as ripples of pleasure washed over her body. Then her breath caught as a pair of soft lips brushed her forehead.

"I just want to watch you cum for me."

Oh, fuck, Liam.

Despite her attempt to steady it, Blake's breathing grew more labored as she gazed up at Liam. She worked her fingers in and out of her pussy, fingers curling up to press on her g-spot, feeling her orgasm build far off. Then Liam removed his hand from her chest. A moment later, his nails grazed her scalp.

Blake shuddered, "That's not fair."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "What's not?"

"Feels too good."

Liam smiled, and Blake's orgasm grew closer as a familiar, comfortable warmth spread through her.

That's what's different. I'm not performing, not for him or anyone else. He just wants me to make myself feel good while he holds me. While he makes me feel safe.

Whimpers and moans started slipping from her lips. Blake had tried to hold them back at first, embarrassed, but she no longer felt the need to do so.

He wants to hear me. Not just because it turns him on or because it turns me on, but because he just wants to. He's not even looking at my pussy, just my eyes. Just me. He saw how I lost control when I came earlier, and he immediately pulled me into his arms to comfort me and help me come down from that. Now he wants me to do it in his arms so he's there as it happens. So I feel safe.

The realization just made Blake more desperate to cum. She stopped holding back, letting her limbs twitch, letting herself squirm against Liam as she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm.

Come on, come on. You wouldn't do this all fucking day, but now he's touching me. His big throbbing perfect fucking cock is on my stomach.

Blake glanced down at it for a moment and her eyes bulged, a loud, low moan slipping from her lips.

Oh fuck, he's dripping onto my stomach. Fuck, I want to taste that so bad.

Blake raised the hand at her chest. She wanted to much to scoop up the clear liquid and bring it to her lips.

But then my hand will be right next to his cock.

Blake didn't trust herself with that. Her orgasm grew closer and closer with every passing second, fingers working frantically inside her. Before she could give into that temptation, Blake reached up and grabbed Liam's hand. His nails worked magic on her scalp, but she needed something to hold onto. Entwining her fingers with hers, Blake brought Liam's hand down to her chest.

12