The Camgirl Pt. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, she hissed when his fingers pressed into the soft flesh, massaging her breasts. The rough skin under his knuckles dragged at her nipples in the perfect way.

Oh fuck. Please cum. Please cum now.

If Blake got turned on too much more before she came, she didn't know if she would be able to resist the urge to push Liam onto his back and impale herself on his cock.

Oh, fuck!

That did it. The image of Liam's huge cock disappearing inside her tiny pussy, the phantom sensations of it stretching her slick, velvety walls, was just too much.

"Oh, fuck. Liam, fuck. I'm--"

Blake found herself unable to form words as her orgasm slammed into her. It knocked the air from her lungs, shut down any and all control she had over her body as her pussy took over, walls clenching down on her curled fingers, spasming around them as her legs twitched. Blake realized that she'd squeezed her eyes shut, desperately gulping in ragged breaths of air as she rode out her orgasm.

Vaguely, she became aware of warm flesh around her, something turning her and encircling her.

Liam.

The thought managed to break through the flood of pleasure in Blake's mind. She leaned into the warmth, into Liam, letting him hold her as pleasure coursed through her.

Sometime later, awareness returned to Blake. She found herself in Liam's arms, head nuzzled up against his chest. One hand pressed against her back, his fingers gently kneading her flesh. The other stroked her head, nails grazing her scalp, sending shivers through her. His cock against her like a warm steel rod. She could feel his pulse through it.

Blake's eyes fluttered open to find Liam gazing down at her.

He smiled, "Hey."

Blake returned the smile. Instead of responding with words, however, she pulled Liam's face down to hers, meeting his lips in a slow, sensuous kiss. Blake tried to funnel what she felt into that kiss, the pleasure of her orgasm, how incredible coming out of her orgasm in Liam's embrace made her feel, how she felt about him.

When Blake finally broke the kiss, she didn't pull back. She was already pressed up against Liam, but she wanted to be closer. Resting her forehead against his, Blake gazed at him through her lashes.

"That was a good idea then?" Liam asked, grinning, his voice thick with arousal.

Blake nodded, giggling, then clapped her mouth shut.

"Sorry, I get a little weird after I cum sometimes. Especially when it's like that."

Is that why I can't keep my hands off him?

Liam just grinned back at her, "I like it. It's cute."

Blake's cheeks burned. She couldn't think of a good response to that, so she just kissed him again.

This time, Blake found herself breathless when she broke the kiss. She didn't pull back any farther, though.

"You don't have to go down on me again," Liam said, "Not if you don't want to, at least. That seemed like it took a lot out of you."

Blake's eyes widened. Words spilled from her mouth before she thought through them.

"Liam, I want to suck your cock again. Even if I didn't, I would need to, because if it stays that hard with you cuddled up against me, I won't be able to sleep, and I definitely won't be able to keep myself from putting it inside me."

Blake held back a grin as Liam swallowed, his cheeks growing dark.

"O-okay."

Blake grinned, "Not just yet, though. This--" she ran her fingertips up his chest and over his shoulder, "This is really nice."

Liam smiled down at her, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought you would after the first time."

Blake narrowed her eyes, "What?"

Liam gave her a flat look, "When you spent the night at my place? In the morning? Or was I not supposed to know about that?"

Blake swore her heart stopped for a moment. She knew her cheeks had to be bright red. Instead of flinching away from Liam, however, her fingers simply dug into his flesh.

"You knew?"

He snorted, "You're not as sneaky as you think. You were grinding against me pretty hard."

"Oh, right. Sorry."

"For what?"

Blake bit her lip, swallowing a lump in her throat as she looked into Liam's eyes, "For not getting you off then."

Liam just laughed.

A/N: I thought this part was really sweet. And hot. What about you?

12