The Camgirl Pt. 65

Story Info
Blake and Liam just can't get enough of one another.
4.1k words
4.79
5.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXV: Won't It Be Special Anyway?

Liam and Blake

Liam

Liam smiled down at Blake. Holding her in his arms like this felt right. She was so soft, so small.

No, not small. She's the perfect size.

Certain things while standing might prove difficult, but she was the perfect size to curl up against him like this. Though his cock was almost painfully hard as it pressed against her.

In an attempt to ignore that, Liam leaned down to kiss Blake once more. The smile he caught just before their lips met sent a warmth through him. He breathed in deep as he kissed Blake, inhaling her scent. Her fresh, sweet taste, the citrus of her perfume and the heavy scent of her arousal all mixed together in his head to form something that was just Blake. His cock throbbed, though Liam didn't know whether it was due to that mix of flavors or the feeling of Blake against him, clutching at him as she kissed him back.

When he broke the kiss this time, Liam kissed Blake's forehead, breathing in deep again.

Fuck, she smells good.

Liam was glad Blake seemed to like it when he did that. A part of him wanted to just cuddle with her like this until they both fell asleep. He knew, however, that sleep wouldn't come easily with his cock throbbing like this. He also wanted to feel Blake's mouth again.

Remembering those sensations made his cock twitch, and Blake grinned up at him, hand sneaking down between them to wrap around his cock, "Getting a little impatient?"

Liam opened his mouth to protest, but Blake silenced him with another kiss, this one a bit hungrier than the last two.

"Do you know the first time I came while thinking about you?" She asked, voice breathy as she broke the kiss.

Liam shook his head, "The night you hugged me while wearing only a towel?"

Blake's cheeks darkened a bit, but the smile remained on her face as she shook her head, "Not even close."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "Earlier?"

Blake nodded, extricating herself from his arms. She pushed him onto his back before retreating toward his throbbing erection. Her eyes didn't leave his.

"It was right after we met. I was wondering what you'd been thinking about when you spaced out, wondering if you'd been thinking of a particular show. That got me wet. I told you already that I had a plug in that day--that didn't help."

"Oh fuck," Liam hissed, both at her words and her soft, slim fingers curling around the base of his cock. She lowered her head and gave the underside a long, firm lick. Liam shuddered.

Fuck, she already figured out what feels good for me.

"Since I was horny and didn't have anything to do that day," Blake continued, "I decided to cum and just get it out of my system."

She traced the veins of his cock with the tip of her tongue like she had before, sending shivers through Liam. His cock throbbed at her teasing.

She's teased you pretty much every chance she got since you met her, why would she stop now. Besides, it's not like you don't like it.

"I almost used one of my toys, but you kept running through my head. I don't know whether it was because you were sweet, not getting all cold or judge-y when you realized who I was, or how embarrassed you got when I caught your slip-up," She kissed the tip of his cock, eyes twinkling, before swirling her tongue around the swollen head, "Or your eyes, or how hot you were, or the way your cologne made me want to bite your neck when I whispered in your ear--"

Liam's concentration was slipping. He had to focus to get his mind to actually process Blake's words, "--but I was pretty sure that if I had one of my toys inside me, I would just start thinking of it as your cock."

Blake took the tip into her mouth for a moment, her tongue swirling around the head again before lapping at the slit.

"Fuck," Liam hissed. His cock jumped and twitched in Blake's mouth. His orgasm was still pretty far off, but that didn't make the sensations any less intense.

Blake let the head pop back out of her mouth, giggling.

Fuck, she knows exactly what she's doing and enjoys it way too much.

"I didn't even know how big your cock was yet," she gave the head another lick, "How fucking perfect it is. Even without using my toys, I still couldn't get you out of my head."

She gave his shaft another long lick, moving her tongue from side to side as she traveled up the length, then fastened her lips near the middle of the shaft, sucking a bit before moving to another spot.

"I started thinking about how many of my shows you might have watched," she said, words punctuated by the sucking kisses on his shaft, "Then, as I was fingering myself, I realized that you'd watched me do just that. It made me so fucking wet. I came twice thinking about you."

Blake moved down to his balls then, now that his shaft glistened in the dim light. She gave each a gentle lick, then took one into his mouth.

"I tried to be good," she said, releasing the one, then taking the other into her mouth, "But it just got worse from there. When I found out how big your cock actually was..." She moved her head down further, lifting his balls in a cupped hand and licked just underneath.

Fuck.

Liam's cock twitched, shivers running through him as Blake's tongue hit just the right spot.

"Liam?"

Liam blinked, shaking his head a bit when his eyes wouldn't focus. Blake gazed at him, cock in one hand, her face next to it. That image made his cock twitch again, "Yeah?"

Blake's lips curled in a smirk. She'd felt the twitch, of course.

"Is it okay if I just let you cum down my throat this time?"

Liam had to force down the giant lump in his throat, "Uh, yeah. Yeah, that should be fine."

Blake smiled, then gave his cock another lick before sealing her lips around the shaft, just below the head. Liam hissed as she sucked lightly on it before loosening her lips a bit and taking him further into her mouth.

Just like last time, Liam watched in awe and a little disbelief as his cock disappeared into Blake's mouth inch-by-inch.

She's so tiny. I thought Marie was small and she really had to work to get me in her mouth.

Blake had said that she'd been practicing, though. She must have with how she moved her tongue around against the underside of his cock even as she enveloped it more and more into her hot, wet mouth. Liam had zero control over the way his cock throbbed and twitched at the incredible sensations. Finally, his cockhead brushed against some resistance.

Fuck, that's her throat.

Liam glanced down at Blake, eyes widening as he saw that she barely had half his cock in her mouth. She just winked at him, then took in more of it. Despite having felt the same thing not too long ago, Liam still found himself unprepared for the sensation of Blake taking his cock into her throat. He hissed, fingers clenching, clawing at the sheets as a tight pressure squeezed at the tip of his cock.

Wait, no. Hair, Blake likes it when you put your hands in her hair.

Liam hesitated, however, unsure if he would be able to that without accidentally pushing her head down onto his cock. Then Blake swallowed, squeezing his cock even tighter as she moved it deeper into her throat.

Fuck it.

Liam brought his arms up, grabbing Blake's scalp and tangling his fingers in her hair. She glanced up at him, letting out a satisfied, "Mmm."

"Oh, fuck," Liam gasped, almost letting go of Blake's head as his hips bucked. As if being taken down Blake's throat wasn't incredible enough, the vibrations threatened to overwhelm Liam. Blake looked up at him again, a mischievous twinkle in her eye as she took the last bit of his cock into her throat. Her face was a little red and she had to break eye-contact with him, but she looked determined, and maybe a little proud.

Liam shivered when her nose pressed into his pelvis. Her hands moved to his thighs, squeezing them. Then Blake moaned again.

"Oh, fuck, Blake."

That moan had done it. He could feel his orgasm building now.

"Blake, I--"

Liam didn't know if there had been something in his voice, or if Blake had some sort of orgasm-sense, but she didn't give him the chance to finish that thought. She swallowed again, milking his cock with her throat, before raising her head up to a little above the halfway mark of his cock, then forcing her head back down.

Just like last time, Liam was amazed.

Fuck, she's incredible. This feels more like sex than a blowjob.

Last time, however, Blake had gone slower, more deliberate. This time, she moved faster, robbing Liam of the ability to think as her head bobbed up and down on his cock, throat milking him the entire time.

"Blake, oh fuck. Fuck that's--"

He couldn't even finish the thought. The only words he seemed to know anymore were "Blake," and "Oh, fuck."

What little part of Liam's brain continued to work despite the overwhelming sensations radiating out from his cock, bringing his orgasm closer and closer, focused on the image of his cock appearing and disappearing out of Blake's mouth. How impossible the size difference made it look.

Even that part of Liam's mind could only focus on that for a few seconds, however. Blake's mouth was too incredible. Liam's eyes fluttered shut, though he wanted to keep them open. He wanted to watch Blake. The few times he caught her gaze when her head was at the right angle for her to look at him, those eyes sent shockwaves of pleasure through him. When he met Blake's eyes, Liam knew instinctively how much she wanted him, and how satisfied she was with herself that she could overwhelm him with just her mouth.

Liam's hands clenched, pulling tight on Blake's hair as she lifted her head almost all the way up off his cock, then slammed it back down to the base where she moaned.

Liam couldn't help how his body reacted to that. His hands shifted, pressing down on her head, keeping himself fully seated in her throat. She moaned again, and Liam caught a hint of laughter. The vibrations that ran down his cock, sending sparks of pleasure through him, made Liam gasp releasing Blake's head.

This time she did pull her head all the way off his cock, leaving it wet and glistening. She gulped in a deep, ragged breath, then turned a smug gaze on Liam, a few rivulets of spit running down her chin from the corners of her mouth.

It took him a moment to gather his thoughts, "Sorry."

She arched an eyebrow, taking one hand from his thigh and wrapping the fingers around his cock. Then she began to stroke. Her hand glided up and down the slick shaft with zero resistance, pushing Liam closer toward orgasm, "Don't be. Are you close?"

Liam nodded, head still a bit too foggy for him to reliably form words.

Blake's mouth curved into a self-satisfied, almost predatory grin that made Liam shudder.

"When you're about to cum, don't tell me. Just press my head down on your cock and hold it there until I squeeze both your thighs three times in a row. Got it?"

It took Liam a moment to process her words--her hand running up and down his shaft forced all thought from his mind with every pump--but he nodded.

Blake smiled, then took her hand from his cock, placing it on his thigh again as she situated herself. Something akin to a whimper slipped from Liam's mouth at the loss of contact. He wasn't even embarrassed. Not even when Blake winked at him, then licked the tip of his cock.

"Oh, fuck."

Blake giggled, "It seems I can make you have almost as dirty a mouth as I do as long as I'm touching your cock. Put your hands back on my head, please? It feels so fucking good."

Liam did as she asked, limbs moving almost robotically. As his fingers tangled in her hair, Blake smiled, closing her eyes. She shivered and let out something that sounded almost like a purr. That sound opened the fog in Liam's mind enough for the image of Blake wearing cat-ears with a furry tail-plug coming out from between her legs--the last show of hers he'd watched before they met.

Liam gasped, hands curling to fists around locks of Blake's hair as she took his entire length down her throat in one smooth motion. The hot, wet, incredibly tight confines of her mouth and throat sent a spike of pleasure through him, rocketing his impending orgasm even closer.

Blake bobbed her head up and down, tongue working the underside of Liam's shaft, her lips reaching the base of his cock almost every time. Every pump brought Liam closer and closer to orgasm.

Fuck. Fuck, that feels so incredible. Oh, fuck.

Liam almost warned Blake but remembered what she'd asked before he could form any words. He waited her head to bob once more, waited for her lips to touch the base of his cock, then held her head down. Liam almost let her up when she resisted for a moment, pressing back up. Then she moaned around his cock.

Oh, fuck.

The vibrations almost sent him over the edge. He tried to hold off, though.

Just a bit longer.

Then Blake's throat tightened around his cock, squeezing the hard shaft as it throbbed. That did it.

"Fuck," he gasped, hands tightening in her hair, "Oh, fuck. Holy shit, Blake."

Blake swallowed again as Liam's cock exploded. His vision fuzzed, blood roaring in his ears as she literally milked his cock, squeezing the cum out to shoot down her throat. Liam tried to keep his hips from bucking, his stomach and limbs from spasming. He ended up pressing Blake's head down even more firmly onto his cock. She swallowed again. And again. Each time, squeezing his cock with her tight, wet throat, coaxing more cum out.

The sensations on his cockhead quickly overwhelmed Liam. They were too much. His legs twitched, but Blake held down his thighs, digging in her nails, and continued swallowing. Liam found he couldn't speak. It was too much, but at the same time, he didn't want it to stop.

Finally, the pressure on Liam's cock lessened. Blake squeezed his thighs three times, and he let his hands fall from her hair, exhausted.

Blake didn't come up immediately, however. She moaned one last time, the vibrations making Liam's throat catch for a moment as he panted, then she pulled free with a wet pop.

Liam blinked a few times as he tried to catch his breath, then focused hazy eyes on her. Blake gazed at him with satisfied eyes, chin shining with strands of either spit or cum. He didn't know which.

She raised a hand to her neck, rubbing it a bit, then cleared her throat, looking a bit abashed.

"Sorry, that's not very sexy."

Liam blinked, "I don't think that's something you ever need to worry about."

Blake's smile grew warmer, "You're sweet."

Liam almost rolled his eyes.

Before him knelt a fucking sex goddess. Her blue hair shone faintly in the dim light, that same light giving her pale skin a matching bluish cast. Shadows highlighted her toned muscles, exaggerating her curves, and her lips and chin glistened with the aftermath of what had probably been the best blowjob of Liam's life to this point.

Fuck, she's incredible.

He found himself panting still even as she crawled over to lie next to him. She gazed at him for a moment, then used a finger and her mouth to clean her chin.

"So, which one was better?"

Liam blinked. It took him a moment to realize what she meant.

"I don't think my brain has enough blood in it to accurately answer that."

Blake just giggled, looking very satisfied, "Good answer. Sorry if I went a little overboard on the second one. I wanted to make sure that there's no fucking way that thing is getting hard again tonight. Sleepy Blake is horny and doesn't care about my rules."

Liam barked a laugh, "Normally, I would say you probably took care of that, but I don't think I trust it around you."

Blake cackled, snuggling into him, "I think I'm okay with that."

Liam shifted, smiling, then shivered as his cock moved just enough for the moving air to feel extra cold against the wet skin.

He scrubbed a hand through his hair, looking toward Blake, "Uh, I should probably go clean up."

Blake smiled, then leaned forward and kissed him. It was short but undid all the progress Liam had made in steadying his breathing.

"Good idea."

She pointed to the towels hung up on the back of her door, "Just wrap one of those around your waist. I'll be waiting."

Liam bit his lip for a moment, reluctant to leave.

If I don't it will just be uncomfortable.

With a groan that Blake seemed to find amusing, Liam rolled off the bed and headed for the restroom.

***

Blake

Blake bit her lip as she watched Liam--particularly his ass--head toward her door. Once he wrapped the towel around his waist and disappeared into the main room, she flopped back onto her bed.

Fuck, how did I not notice that bubble-butt before? He needs some tighter jeans.

A smile spread across Blake's face and she found herself giggling, rolling about in the sheets.

He's mine. Fucking finally! Liam and his perfect cock and bubble butt and his kissable fucking lips are mine.

They would sleep together tonight in her bed. Naked.

I'll get to wake up in his arms again.

Blake shivered, the memory of Liam's gaze as she came in his arms made her heart swell again. She'd never let herself be so vulnerable with someone. So...intimate. She was glad she'd done so.

I still feel all fucking mushy.

She wasn't used to feeling that way, but she liked it.

Panic tried to rise up at that, remembering the last time Blake had felt that way, but Blake smothered it.

Fuck off.

Blake looked at the door for a moment, then at her pussy. She wasn't as horny as before, but she was pretty much always horny. Sometimes it was annoying, like when she'd had a bad day.

Or when I'm tired and just want to go to sleep with Liam and not break my fucking rules.

Still...

Blake glanced at the door again, wondering if she could rub one out before Liam came back--just focusing on the slight soreness in her throat from taking his cock would be enough fuel for the fire--then bit her lip as Liam pushed the door open.

He quickly closed it behind him, then turned to face Blake. Even in the dim light, she could see his smile and his strong jawline. His muscles stood out, and Blake drank in that view, rubbing her thighs together.

Fuck, now I'm hornier. That might become a problem when we're in class.

Blake thought she could deal with it, however. She'd rather be with someone that could make her feel this way as easily as Liam did.

I hope I make him feel the same way. At least half as much.

Liam unwrapped the towel, revealing his lower half to Blake.

Fuck, that thing doesn't really go down much, does it? That probably explains the loose pants.

Liam turned to hang up the towel again, and Blake's pussy growled at the sight of that bubble butt.

I need to play with that thing soon.

Or at least bite it and leave her mark. Her pussy twitched at that.

Fuck. Stop it. Go back to sleep.

As Liam approached, Blake realized he was taking in her body just as much as she had taken in his. That didn't help the issue between her legs, but it thrilled her. She moved over, making space for Liam as he climbed onto her bed, then cuddled up to him once he got situated.

"Ready to go again?"

Liam's eyes widened, and Blake burst into giggles.

"I'm kidding."

Mostly.

"I could go again, but I'm also really sleepy."

Blake almost laughed again at the relief in Liam's eyes.

"Fuck, I'm going to need to start going to the gym more often," he murmured.

Ugh! Stop putting images in my head!

"I could go with you," Blake said, running her fingertips along his chest, "Watching you work out sounds fun."

Liam snorted, "Working out with a hard-on isn't really that fun."

12