The Camgirl Pt. 65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe not for you. I'm pretty sure I would enjoy myself."

Liam's cheeks darkened. He opened his mouth, but a yawn cut short whatever he'd been about to say. When he finished, Blake could see the sleepiness in his eyes.

"Can you sleep on your back?" she asked.

He shook his head, "Not usually."

"Do you like being the big spoon, or the little spoon?"

He shrugged, "Either. If you're the little spoon though, you might get a back-rub if I get a little bored before falling asleep."

Blake bit her lip, then sighed.

Liam frowned, "Wha--"

She cut him off with a kiss.

"Wha--what was that for?"

"You're not making the whole no-sex thing easy, you know that?"

Infuriatingly, Liam grinned, "I think I said the same thing to you before you made that particular rule. When we were still figuring it out."

Blake rolled her eyes, turning on her side away from Liam, "Ugh!"

A moment later, Liam pressed himself up against her. His warm, hard thighs pressed against hers, warm feet against her colder ones. And his hips...

Fuck, why couldn't it get smaller?

"That thing better not get hard again tonight," Blake grumbled, snuggling back into Liam despite her words, pressing her ass more firmly against his hips and his semi-hard cock.

He just laughed, the vibrations from his chest sending shivers through her.

For a moment, Blake felt awkward. She wanted to tell him "good night" or something, but that sounded too dismissive to her.

A suggestion fluttered into her mind, and a lump formed in Blake's throat.

I can't--

Liam's hands against her back cut off that train of thought.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned as he kneaded her lower back, strong thumbs massaging the muscles on either side of her back.

He just laughed again.

"Not--" Blake yawned, "Not fucking fair, asshole."

He laughed again, "I can stop if--"

"No! No. I mean--it feels really good."

She could head Liam's smug grin in his soft laugh as his fingers continued to massage her back. The only unfortunate side-effect was the increasing wetness and hunger between her legs. An earlier train of thought returned to her.

How am I going to be able to enjoy our date like this? He seems so excited, and he'll be able to tell if I'm just trying to get through it.

The obvious answer to that was that Blake needed to learn to deal with her pussy's urges, something she hadn't been too great at until recently. But it wasn't just that.

I want our date to be special, but--

"Oh, fuck. There. There. A little higher? Oh."

I don't want Liam to feel like he's taking me out just because I told him he has to before we sleep together.

Blake knew Liam didn't think that way, but the tiny voice in her head that she hated proposed that his excitement might not be for the date itself, but what came after.

I don't want that. I want him to take me out just because he wants to.

But she also wanted her first time with Liam to be special.

Won't it be special anyway? Because of how he looks at you? Because it's just...him?

If Blake had any more thoughts after that, she didn't remember them. Liam had switched to gently scratching her back, running his nails up and down her back in long, slow strokes that sent shivers through her. He alternated between that and massaging her for a bit, either with his thumbs or his knuckles. The combination turned Blake's brain to mush.

Smiling, she eventually fell into a blissful, dreamless sleep in Liam's arms.

A/N: Do you think Blake has anything to worry about? Do you think they'll be able to make it the entire way through the date?

12