The Camgirl Pt. 67

Story Info
Blake breaks her rules.
6.2k words
4.9
5.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXVII: Finally

Blake

Blake's heart fluttered as Liam unwrapped the towel, revealing his half-hard cock, then strode toward her. She wanted to meet his eyes, but couldn't tear her own away from his wonderful cock, watching it grow as he approached. When he reached the bed, it was fully hard.

Barely giving him a moment to settle back onto the mattress, Blake took his face in her hands and kissed him. Her fingers moved to tangle in his hair as Liam deepened the kiss.

Ugh, I love his short hair but I need more to grab onto.

Blake started, letting loose a whimper as Liam pulled back.

Why does he do that just when I'm getting all warm and tingly.

"Are you sure about this?"

Blake wanted to be annoyed at the question, but the sincerity in Liam's eyes calmed her a bit.

He's just being good. This is why you feel the way you do about him.

"I am."

"Even though you don't think you'll be able to stop?"

Blake nodded, "I don't want our date to be like...something you think you have to do for us to be together."

Liam opened his mouth, but Blake pressed a finger against his lips. He smiled and kissed the finger.

Blake closed her eyes for a moment as shivers ran through her.

"I know you don't think of it like that, I--" she sighed, "I also don't think I'm really in a state of mind to enjoy whatever you have planned for us. You seem so excited and I really want to enjoy it, but right now if we went out, I'd just be waiting until it was over so we could get home and fuck."

Liam blinked at that, but Blake kissed him before he could say anything. This time, she controlled the kiss, holding him tightly, pulling him against her as she nipped and sucked at his lips. The haze in Blake's mind grew even thicker as she filled her nostrils with Liam's scent, tasting him.

He's a little minty, too.

Blake deepened the kiss, barely pausing to breathe. Her hands moved back and forth between Liam's face and his hair. She couldn't stop touching him, couldn't stop kissing him.

At some point, Blake lost control of the kiss. She didn't really care by then, however. She was so fucking wet. Every time Liam nipped or sucked at her lower lip or ran his tongue over her lips or slipped it between them, her pussy grew hungrier, more desperate for her tongue to be on those lips instead of her mouth. But she just couldn't stop.

I don't have to hold back anymore.

When Liam broke the kiss, Blake almost growled at him. Then his lips brushed against her neck.

Blake gasped, fingers digging into Liam's scalp as sparks and shivers ran through her. Liam's lips closed around a second spot. Blake moaned as he sucked just a bit before moving just a bit farther down her neck to do it again. Her pulse began to pound in her ears as Liam ran his tongue up her neck, tracing a line from her shoulder to her jaw. She shuddered when he did it again over her throat, and again when he gave her lightly-sucking kisses in the same spot.

Images of Liam holding her by the throat while he fucked her flashed through Blake's mind.

Fuck, there's gonna be a fucking puddle on my bed.

Then Liam's lips closed around her earlobe.

"Oh, fuck!"

Blake shuddered as Liam sucked hard on her earlobe. Then she felt his teeth. They were gentle, but the pressure made Blake's pussy clench down on the phantom cock it needed inside of it.

Fuck! Did I tell him about that? Was he just lucky? Oh, fuck. I'm glad I decided to fuck him already because there's no way I can go back on that, now.

Blake struggled to keep from hyperventilating as Liam's hand found her breast, kneading and pinching at it. Tiny sparks burst from his fingers and lips, radiating throughout her body and fogging her mind. A part of her instinctively fought back against that, telling her she needed to be present, to perform or make sure she would be safe. Blake smiled, almost bubbling up with laughter when she realized how stupid that impulse was at the moment.

I'm with Liam. He's going to go down on me. I don't need to perform for him or do anything but enjoy myself. I trust him. I could be kissing back or biting him or something, but fuck, it just feels too good.

She also needed him to go down on her. Now!

"Liam," she breathed, voice ragged and thick with arousal, "I--I need your mouth--ah!"

She cut off with a gasp as Liam moved his mouth from her earlobe to where her shoulder met her neck, latching on with delicious pressure, teeth digging into the flesh ever so slightly.

Oh fuck, yes! Bite me. Leave a mark that lets everyone know I'm yours.

Blake knew she'd have to explain something like that on her show. She'd have to ask Liam if he wanted her to just say it was a hookup or tell people she had a new man who she would let mark or bite her wherever he pleased.

That might be a bit too much. Wait, the fucker distracted me!

"Liam," she began again, struggling for a moment to form any word beside his name. For a moment, Blake almost forgot how to speak entirely as Liam kissed down her collarbone to the soft flesh of her chest. Blake bit her lip, expecting him to go straight for one of her nipples. Instead, a moan slipped from her lips as Liam kissed and licked at the edges of her breast. He kissed and lightly sucked all over, slowly moving inward, even tracing a line under her breast with his tongue. For some reason, that sent shivers through Blake.

"Liam, that--that feels really nice, but I need your mouth on--on my--fuck--my pussy."

Blake moaned as Liam sucked a bit harder on her breast, lips falling just short of her nipple.

"I'm getting there."

Blake could hear the smug grin on his face.

"I'm just enjoying myself first."

"Oh, fuck!" Blake gasped as Liam finally latched onto her nipple, sucking at it as his tongue swirled around the tight pink nub, "You mean you didn't enjoy yourself last night when--oh, shit--when I made you cum in my mouth twice?"

The vibrations from Liam's laugh did something almost like a short-circuit in Blake's brain. She saw stars for a moment before her eyes focused on Liam again. She became immediately transfixed by the sight of him sucking on her nipple. The look in his eyes as he gazed up at her made her pussy twitch. A moment later, her fingers were in his hair again.

"I did," he said, voice annoyingly confident, "But as incredible as that was, I still think you somehow enjoyed yourself more than I did."

He's just guessing. He can't actually know that, right?

"Cocky fucker," Blake gasped as Liam sealed his lips around her nipple again. This time his teeth grazed the sensitive flesh, making her twitch and dig her nails into his scalp.

"Ah! Fuck. Oh--"

Blake cut off as Liam bit down on her nipple. It had really been just a nip, and not too hard, but the flash of pain and pleasure just fogged her thoughts even further.

"Liam, please."

Blake didn't know if she was asking for him to just go down or her or to give her other breast the same attention. She needed more, though.

She felt Liam's smile against her breast. A moment later, he sucked hard on her nipple, then nipped at it again, eliciting a whimper from Blake. By reflex, she pulled his head against her, her body wanting more. She didn't realize her mistake until his lips latched onto her other breast, tongue swirling around her nipple.

Fuck, I could have pushed him down to my pussy.

Liam started flicking her nipple with his tongue, something he hadn't done on her other breasts, and the sensations landed somewhere between pleasure and tickling.

"Ah! Liam! That--asshole, fuck! Ah!"

Liam elicited that last scream from her by biting down on her nipple a bit harder than he had the other, then moving down to kiss the underside of her breast.

Is he teasing me like that on purpose? Going just a bit too hard but not hard enough?

Blake knew Liam would probably need some convincing, but she wanted him to leave her with bruised nipples at some point. Wanted to be able to feel the results of his attention for days after every time her clothes brushed over the sensitive nubs.

Liam's mouth left a trail of electricity down Blake's stomach as he kissed and sucked and traced shapes with the tip of his tongue. Sparks of pleasure danced about in his wake, sending small ripples of pleasure through her, those ripples morphing into shivers. Blake's arms erupted in goosebumps, hands desperately clutching Liam's head as he traveled closer and closer to her pussy. She was torn between twin desires to push his head down between her legs and pull it back up to claim his mouth again.

I want to bite him. He got to bite me. It's not fair.

"Fuck," Blake hissed, squirming as Liam traced a line down her ribs with his tongue, then nipped at her belly, "Ah, oh shit!"

He's just teasing me on purpose now.

Blake tried to keep her eyes open so she could watch Liam as he traveled down her stomach, kissing and licking her belly. He paused just long enough to dip his tongue into her navel before continuing downward, the soft scruff on his chin tickling her just above her clit.

"Liam," Blake didn't even care about the whimper in her voice at this point, "C'mon, I need--Ah!"

Blake cut off with a shriek, flinching as Liam tongue ran down the inside of her thigh. He held her legs down, however, mouth latching onto her thigh. The suction combined with the sensitivity of Blake's thighs to make her head fuzz even further.

"Asshole," she managed to spit out, pulling his head toward her pussy, "Stop fucking teasing me! You can--oh. Oh. Oh, fuck!"

Blake's mouth moved, but words no longer came out. Liam had done as she said. He'd stopped teasing her, giving her lower lips a firm kiss. The pleasure radiated through Blake in a slow wave, making her skin tingle as a smile spread across her lips.

Oh fuck, his mouth is even more magical than I'd hoped.

With all Liam's teasing and how revved-up she'd gotten herself beforehand, Blake could already feel her orgasm on the horizon.

Blake clawed at Liam's hair as he made out with her pussy, sucking at her wet lips, tracing their tips with his tongue. Her cheeks grew hot as she became vaguely aware of the stream of mewls and moans that slipped from her mouth as Liam teased her pussy.

Fuck, it feels so good, I can't even get mad at him.

He was teasing her. Even more than he had on his trip from her lips down to her pussy. His arms encircled her thighs, spreading them as he nipped and kissed at her outer lips and the sensitive skin at the edge, sending shivers through her. He hadn't even bothered with her clit yet or stuck his tongue inside her, but it felt just so wonderful.

"You taste incredible."

Blake twitched, biting off a moan.

Fuck, were those the vibrations that felt so good? Or was it just finally hearing him say that?

"You--you really think so?" She breathed, gazing down at Liam as he continued sending waves of pleasure through her.

Liam glanced up, meeting her eyes. He opened his mouth for a moment, as if to say something. Then his eyes darted down between her legs again and he gave her a long, hard lick all the way up her slit, finally touching her clit with his mouth.

"Fuck!" Blake gasped, vision fuzzing at the sudden intensity.

"You're delicious," Liam breathed, the vibrations sending ripples of pleasure through her.

You don't get to say things like that and just keep teasing me.

"If I'm so delicious," Blake said, tilting her hips upward, "Then fucking taste me already."

Blake lifted her legs and folded them over Liam's shoulders, pressing him down into her pussy. The "mmph" he let out sent more wonderful vibrations through her.

Fuck, I'm getting close.

"I need you to make me cum, Liam," she breathed, clutching at the sheets now that she could push his head down with her legs, "I need your tongue in my fucking pussy. I need you--"

Blake cut off with a wordless gasp as he did just that, pressing his face firmly between her legs. His tongue slid between her lips, massaging her inner walls.

Fuck, if that thing was just a bit longer, he could reach my G-spot.

Blake took a few deep breaths before she was able to form words again, "I need you, to lick up my juices, to taste how wet I am for y--oh fuck!"

Blake couldn't keep her eyes open any longer.

"I need you to make me cum for you, Liam," she breathed, heart pounding as her orgasm encroached, "I'm--I'm close. Don't stop when I come, just--just keep--oh! Oh fuck!"

Blake lost control of her body. She lost all connection with the world around her. Everything except Liam's mouth on her pussy. Her orgasm slammed into her, sending bolts of lighting through her, showering her in sparks. And Liam didn't stop.

Oh fuck, yes, Liam! Yes! Yes!

Blake didn't know if those words were in her head or if she'd said them out loud. She didn't care. Liam kept going. Blake already felt another orgasm approaching while the first one was still coursing through her.

It was almost too much. It probably would be too much when the second orgasm hit her, but Blake didn't tell him to stop. She wanted Liam to overwhelm her. She needed him to see how he affected her, how much pleasure he could bring her.

The second orgasm hit her without warning, rolling over her like a tidal wave. Blake thought she might be screaming, but found herself unable to focus on anything other than Liam or her orgasm.

Liam still didn't stop. It was as though his mouth kept the wave going. It washed over Blake again and again, the pleasure filling more and more of her body each time. Finally, it overwhelmed her, and Blake forgot how to breath.

If I pass out, he'll just hold me.

The next moment, Blake opened unfocused eyes. She gazed at the ceiling, sucking down gulps of air, fingers clawing at the sheets. She tilted her head down to look at Liam, but he was just a blur between her legs. She tried to speak, but couldn't concentrate long enough to make words happen. Every movement of Liam's lips or flick of his tongue scrambled Blake's mind too much for intelligent thought.

And then it stopped.

Blake blinked, wondering what had happened. She didn't know how many times it took, but eventually her eyes focused on Liam. He held himself up, smiling at her, lips and chin shining with her juices.

Blake opened her mouth, but still couldn't form the words. She tried moving her arms, but they were tingly, almost numb. Still she lifted her arms, stretching them toward Liam.

He suddenly loomed over her, one arm under her back, pressing her close to him, his other hand cupping her cheek as he captured her lips. Blake responded instinctively, tingling hands grabbing at his face, crushing his lips against hers.

Fuck. I can taste myself on him. Am I giggling? Fuck it--I don't care. Oh fuck, yes! Finally!

Blake had waited so fucking long for this. He wasn't even inside her yet and it was even more amazing than she could have imagined.

Blake froze. Something about that thought made her panic, a spike that cut through the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Blake?"

Blake's gaze snapped to Liam. The concern in his eyes made the panic melt away.

Smiling, Blake touched Liam's face, his neck, his chest. Every time she felt his warm, firm flesh under her fingers, her smile grew even bigger.

"Blake?" he asked again, "Is everything okay? You--"

Blake kissed him. No tongue this time, just a long, firm kiss.

He's real. He's not just a dream. He won't fade away like last time and leave me alone in my room.

When Blake's lungs finally forced her to break the kiss to gulp down deep breaths of air, Liam pulled back just enough to meet her gaze.

"You're okay, right? You don't regret this? Do you want to stop?"

Blake shook her head, holding his gaze.

"No," she finally forced out, panting, "Yes, I'm okay. No, I don't regret this, and don't you fucking dare stop."

Liam grinned, brushing his thumb across her cheek. Then his expression sobered a bit.

"I just wanted to make sure. You looked like you were panicking there for a moment."

Blake's cheek's grew hot.

Fuck, stupid pale skin. Now I have to tell him.

"I did," she admitted, "A bit. But it wasn't anything you did. Well, not exactly. You--"

Blake cut off, looking down.

You might as well just get it over with. Better for him to find out how crazy you are now.

Blake took a deep breath, then looked back up, meeting Liam's gaze. Again, those eyes made all her anxiety melt away.

Fuck, how does he do that?

"One night when you and Marie were still together, I was working on a project all night and finally just needed to stop. I wasn't tired yet, but it was late, so I eventually ended up looking for some porn. I ended up listening to an audio file while I touched myself and--"

Blake paused, swallowing a lump that had formed in her throat. She took another deep breath.

"I don't know if I was just really out of it or really, really horny, or both, but I ended up getting really into the audio file. It was about two friends experimenting and having sex for the first time. The girl gave him a handjob, then blew him, and then he asked if he could eat her out. In my head, I was the girl and you...you were the guy."

Blake paused, waiting for a reaction.

Liam just smiled, holding her gaze, "I'm guessing that's not the whole story?"

Blake swallowed again, shaking her head, "Something brought me out of the fantasy just before--" her cheeks felt like someone had lit them on fire, "--before we had sex. I took off my headphones and heard a strange voice and when I peeked out my door, I saw you and Marie and another girl..."

Liam's hand fell from Blake's cheek. He looked down, expression sobering again, "Blake, I--"

Anger flared in Blake. She grabbed his face roughly, forcing him to look at her.

Liam's eyes widened for a moment before fixing on hers. He opened his mouth.

"You're not fucking allowed to feel bad about that, Liam," she said, cutting off whatever stupid thing he'd been about to say, "You didn't know how I felt about you back then, and even if you had, you were with someone else. My emotions were just all fucked up that night, okay?"

She would never tell him how long and hard she'd cried that night, how painful that sight had been. He could never know.

Liam gazed at her for a moment before nodding, "Okay."

Blake could tell he wasn't entirely convinced that he shouldn't feel bad about that night.

I'll just have to help with that.

"You're sure you don't want to stop?"

Blake glared at him, "If you ask me that one more time, Liam, I'm going to think there's something wrong with me and that you're looking for a nice way to get out of having sex with me."

Liam's eyes went wide again, cheeks turning red, "No, Blake--fuck, that's not what I meant, I--"

Blake pressed a finger to his lips, smirking at him, "Just wanted to make sure."

She took his face in both hands, pressing her forehead against his, "I really hope you like eating pussy, by the way, because that was fucking incredible."

Liam grinned, "I might kind of have a thing for it. And you do taste really good."

Blake's pussy clenched and she shuddered, eyes fluttering closed.

"Blake? You--"

"I'm fine," she breathed, steadying herself against him, "But you can't say anything else like that until you're inside me. Otherwise, I'm going to go fucking insane."

Liam's eyes bulged again, but he grinned, "I'll go get a condom."

Blake grabbed Liam's arm before he could even turn halfway, yanking him back to her.

"Liam," she breathed, almost growling as she stared into his eyes, "If you think for one fucking second that I'm going to let you wear a condom inside me, you're the insane one. I take my birth control regularly, and both our tests came back clean. I need you inside me. Just you, nothing else."

12