The Camgirl Pt. 67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled him closer, leaning up so that her lips brushed against his ear.

"I need to feel you cum inside my pussy, so get on your back and let me fuck you."

Blake pulled back far enough to meet Liam's gaze. He looked at her through eyes glazed with desire.

Then he shook his head.

Blake felt her eyes bulge, "Wha--"

Liam's finger against her lips cut her off. Blake took it into her mouth, licking the pad, and grinned at the flare of desire in Liam's eyes.

Maybe I won't bite it. Or at least not too hard.

"I'm on top," he said, holding her gaze.

Blake's pussy spasmed.

Oh, fuck yes.

Blake bit her lip as Liam brought a hand to her pussy, holding her gaze.

"I think I'm wet enough," Blake breathed, "Please, just don't make me wait any longer."

Liam nodded, and Blake's eyes locked onto his cock as he positioned his hips over hers.

Fuck, that's big.

Blake knew Liam's cock was big. She'd fantasized about it and practiced in anticipation of it. But she'd been a little on the small side. He was going to stretch her a bit.

"Go slow. Just at first."

Liam smiled at her, then leaned down, brushing his lips against hers.

"Don't worry," he whispered between slow kisses, "I won't hurt you."

Blake gasped as Liam's cock slid against her soaked lips, whimpering in frustration at the waves of pleasure that radiated from her pussy.

"Liam, please--ah!"

Blake twitched when he brushed her clit, eyes fluttering shut for a moment.

"Please."

Liam's lips captured hers. Blake responded instinctively, deepening the kiss as her hands rose to his face.

Then she felt it.

"Oh, fuck."

Liam went slow, just as she'd asked. The sensations still threatened to overwhelm Blake.

She broke the kiss, falling back to the bed, hands travelling down to grip Liam's shoulders as his cock slowly spread her lips, stretching her tight, soaked pussy.

Oh, fuck, he's big.

"Liam," she gasped, forcing her eyes open. He gazed down at her, eyes smoldering.

"Blake," his voice was just as ragged, "You sure you're okay? Fuck, you're so tight."

Those words flipped a switch in Blake's mind even as it fogged over, and she found herself grinning as she wrapped her legs around Liam's hips, pushing him deeper inside her.

"Fuck."

Blake watched with satisfaction as Liam's eyes fluttered shut. She could feel him tremble. A moment later it was Blake's turn to gasp.

Liam's balls tapped against her ass, and Blake's pussy clenched reflexively. It tried to, at least. What resulted was a wave of pleasure that washed over her, combining with a realization of something she'd been waiting so long for. It short-circuited her brain for a moment.

"Fuck," she breathed, "You're inside me. You're all the way inside m--oh, fuck!"

Blake's pussy had twitched again, trying to clench down on Liam's cock, to milk it. It didn't work. He was too hard, and her walls were too stretched out to even try tightening around him.

I'm going to be so fucking sore tomorrow. I don't care.

That just meant she'd have the memory of Liam's cock inside her at the forefront of her thoughts the whole day.

"I take it you practiced this way, too?" Liam breathed, already panting, "You're so tiny, I didn't think I'd fit."

Blake grinned, leaning up to kiss him again.

"Your cock feels fucking amazing," she gasped, just before her lips brushed against his. As he kissed her back, Blake still had enough mental capacity for an idea to pop into her head. She tightened her pussy around Liam's cock, curious about what he would feel.

Liam moaned into her mouth, arms shaking. Blake barely noticed that, however. Liam's cock had twitched inside her, stretching her out even more. For a moment, she saw stars. Her lungs forgot how to work. Then she was back in bed with Liam, gazing down at her.

"Is it alright if I move?"

Blake nodded. She could probably just milk the cum out of him with her pussy if he stayed like this, but that would have to wait for another day.

"Fuck me," she breathed, "Still go slow. I'll tell you when to go faster."

Liam nodded, and Blake relaxed her legs just a bit. Her breath caught in her throat as he drew his cock out, the pace agonizingly slow--slower than she'd taken his cock into her mouth the previous night. The memory made her shudder, her pussy twitching around his cock again.

"Fuck."

Liam paused for a moment, cursing, then continued.

Blake whimpered, torn. Part of her wanted to make Liam fuck her hard, but feeling him move inside her so slowly like this was just fucking incredible. She could savor every inch of him, feel every vein and ridge.

Once only the tip was still inside her, Liam thrust back in, a bit quicker this time.

"Fuck," Blake gasped as he did it again, a bit faster, "More. Go faster, please."

He sped up incrementally, each stroke just a bit faster than the last. Blake only noticed the difference in the waves of pleasure that shot through her.

Fuck, I'm going to fucking cock-drunk before either of us cum.

"Faster," Blake gasped, body tingling, vaguely aware of her nails digging into Liam's upper back.

Blake's mouth opened and closed as she sucked in desperate breaths of air.

Liam's cock was thick enough that it pressed against her g-spot with every stroke.

"Harder," Blake gasped, "Harder, I can take--fuck!"

Blake saw stars as a sharp thrust from Liam sheathed his entire, thick length inside her soaked pussy. His massive cockhead hit the very back of her pussy, reducing her to whimpers.

"Blake?" Liam pulled out a bit.

Without even thinking about it, Blake locked her legs around Liam's hips, pulling him toward her. His cock hit the back of her pussy again, harder this time.

Her body trembled, nails digging into Liam's shoulders as she gasped for air.

Fuck, was that...?

Blake forced her eyes open, gazing up at Liam. The concern in his gaze made her feel all warm and mushy.

"Are you--"

Blake cut him off with a nod, "Feels really good when you do that. I think--" She paused to take a few deep breaths, "I think I just came a little bit."

Blake knew her cheeks were bright red as Liam gazed down at her with wide eyes.

"Just from that?"

Blake nodded, "And you eating me out. And finally having your perfect fucking cock inside me," she nodded again, grinning, "But when you hit the back of my pussy, I--it's really good."

Liam grinned, then Blake saw stars, mind fuzzing over. He'd done it again. Fast, and hard.

Oh, fuck yes. You're so fucking perfect, Liam.

Slapping sounds filled the room, mixing with Blake's moans to punctuate each thrust as Liam's movements grew more forceful. Blake unlocked her legs from Liam's hips, interlocking them with his calves. She just wanted to be touching him. His fingers tangled in her hair, his balls slapped against her ass.

Fuck, yes.

Blake moved her hands from Liam's shoulders, fingers roving over the hard muscles of his arms and torso as he fucked her. He filled her so completely.

"Fuck me, Liam. Fuck, you're gonna make me cum. Fuck, just keep going like last time, please. Please!"

Blake's voice was ragged and thick with arousal as she spoke. She didn't know if her words did anything for Liam, but she just needed to tell him how fucking amazing he made her feel.

Blake's orgasm hit her almost without warning.

"Oh fuck! Liam! Oh, fuck, yes! Keep fuck--oh, fuck, yes! Ah!"

Blake exploded, body seizing as pleasure overwhelmed her. The ability to speak, to move her limbs, to breathe, fled her for a moment, fireworks bursting behind her eyes.

Then everything returned to her.

Blake sucked in ragged breaths, moans slipping out between them as Liam continued to fuck her hard, stretching her poor pussy with every perfect thrust. Her body tingled, feeling as though the wave as her orgasm just kept rebounding from one end of her body to the other, with Liam's thrusts feeding it more and more energy. Her body was taught, muscles twitching even as her limbs stayed still. Her fingers gripped Liam's arms so tight she was sure she'd leave bruises.

Finally. Fucking finally.

She'd finally come from Liam's cock. And it was incredible!

Liam's repeated pounding on her pussy might have had something to do with it, but Blake didn't think she'd ever had a more intense orgasm.

Yet it didn't satisfy her.

She wanted more.

"Oh fuck!" Blake gasped as Liam's lips found her neck. His hips didn't falter as nipped and sucked at her neck. The stimulation was too much for her--the orgasms he'd given her with his mouth were nothing compared to this--but she wanted more! She needed it.

"Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh--"

Blake cut off with a wordless scream as second orgasm slammed into her, crushing her. She couldn't move, couldn't breath. She didn't fucking care. She wanted to smile, to cry, to laugh.

I'm finally cumming in his arms with him inside me.

Blake didn't know how she'd ever thought this would satisfy her. It had in a sense, but it had just opened the floodgates of more desires and needs, all centered around Liam. Blake was okay with that.

I'll let him fuck me whenever he wants. I'll suck his cock while he's gaming or studying, just as long as I can be with him.

As Blake came back to reality, she realized Liam had stopped moving. That would have frustrated her if having his cock all the way inside her hadn't felt so fucking good. Her legs were wrapped tight around his hips.

And she was giggling.

Fuck. What the shit. He probably thinks I'm fucking insane.

Blake couldn't stop, though. She couldn't stop giggling or smiling. As she looked up at Liam, she was glad to see him smiling, too, rather than looking concerned.

He brought a hand to her face, cupping her cheek. Blake nuzzled into it, her own hands covering it.

"Sorry," she managed through her giggles, peering up at her, "I'm usually pretty good at being normal after I cum, but," Blake bit her lip, almost too embarrassed, but found she couldn't hold the words back, "You just make me feel so fucking amazing."

"Don't apologize," Liam kissed her. It wasn't chaste, but it wasn't overly sexual either. It was sweet, perfect.

Just like you.

Liam smiled at her when he pulled back, "I'm guessing I should be flattered?"

Blake nodded, then slapped a hand to her mouth when more giggles spilled forth.

"It was really good," she managed, clapping her hand back over her mouth immediately.

Liam's cock twitched inside her, fuzzing her mind and eliciting more giggles from her.

"Fuck, you didn't cum yet!"

Liam shrugged, "It's alright, we can pause if you need a--fuck!"

Blake grinned, giggling at Liam's reaction to her pressing his hips against her with her legs. She trembled in his arms, savoring the pressure of his cock against the back of her pussy.

"Liam," she breathed, taking his face in her hands and staring into his eyes, "I need you to cum inside me. I'm fine right now, but I won't be fine if I don't make you cum and get to feel you explode inside my pussy. Fuck me. Don't stop until you cum, got it?"

Something flashed in Liam's eyes, then he nodded.

Liam's first thrust, pulling all the way out and ramming his cock back into her pussy before Blake could even react, made Blake see stars. More giggles slipped out. Blake tried to cover her mouth, but Liam thrust again after pausing only for little more than a second, turning her giggles to moans. Liam thrust into her like that again and again, shaking her each time. She had to grip his arms again, just to hold onto something.

Blake found herself quickly reduced to a puddle moans, mewls, giggles, and "fuck"s as Liam thrust into her again and again. He paused just long enough for her to breath and really savor the feeling of his cock fully seated inside her, stretching her, pressing against the back of her pussy, before he withdrew and rammed it back into her. Occasionally, it would twitch when he paused inside her, making her moan and clench around him. Blake's heart felt like it would burst through her ribs. The delicious sensations filled her body with a tingling, warmth. The pleasure smoldered inside her, building, drawing another orgasm closer.

Blake was dimly aware of her voice growing louder and louder with each thrust, her orgasm racing toward her.

She was still unprepared when it came. Blake's heart caught in her throat, a loud, low moan ripped from her throat as the wave of pleasure crashed down upon her. All control of her body was ripped away from her. Liam's arms, and his cock inside her were all that held her in this world. Her pussy tightened like a vice around Liam's cock, giving her another mini-orgasm before the first one was even half-over. Blake's ass clenched, wishing it had a cock or a plug or anything inside it.

Later.

Liam didn't stop thrusting though. He kept up the punctuated, hard thrusts, prolonging Blake's orgasm. A third orgasm hit, this one almost as intense as the first, and Blake forgot how to breath again.

Fuck, the fifth? Sixth?

The intensity did something to her brain. She dissolved into a puddle. The only parts of her that remained solid were her hands around Liam's arms and her pussy around his cock. Liam was all that anchored her to reality. She couldn't even talk.

Blake didn't know how long Liam fucked her. His cock became her entire world, stretching her pussy, hammering that spot at the back that made sparks explode behind her eyes. She might have cum again. She didn't know.

Finally, Liam thrust into her and stayed fully sheathed within her. His cock pulsed and twitched, stretching her further, bringing her closer to another orgasm.

Then Liam's cock exploded. His cum felt like lava inside her. So fucking hot. It coated her insides, lighting her on fire. Blake heard herself laughing, moaning, yelling "Yes, yes, fuck yes!"

She moved her hands up Liam's arms, gripping his shoulders, locking her legs around his hips, keeping his cock inside her.

Fuck, yes. Yes! Finally!

Blake returned to reality. The sheets and mattress beneath her were wet with sweat. They felt like an extension of Liam encircling her. Strong hands held her tight, stroking her hair, comforting her as she came down from her orgasm

Fuck, does an orgasm even begin to describe that?

Blake's eyes fluttered open, and she half-laughed, half-sobbed when Liam's face appeared above her. Concern flashed on his face for a moment, making her feel even more incredible. Blake just kissed him, pulling him down against her.

This is what I needed. Perfect.

As Liam kissed her, pulling her even tighter against him, Blake felt complete for the first time since she met Liam. She knew that just being with him wouldn't make everything in her life alright forever. But right now, this week...it was perfect.

Blake gasped as Liam nibbled at her ear again.

I'm going to enjoy this week and make sure he knows exactly how fucking amazing he is.

Blake wrapped her arms around Liam, nuzzling her face into his neck.

He's finally mine.

Finally.

A/N: I love these two. Do you think Blake made the right decision?

12