The Camgirl Pt. 72

Story Info
Liam returns the favor, and Blake isn't prepared.
2k words
4.92
4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LXXII: I'm Not Dreaming, Am I?

Blake

Blake felt hot. Hazy. Not in a bad way, though. She was so relaxed, a low, slow pulse of wonderful pleasure radiated through her entire body.

Mmm, I must be dreaming.

Despite that realization, the dream didn't suddenly vanish. Nor did it give Blake full control over her body, however. She felt sluggish, weighed down. But it was so wonderful. Like she'd fallen asleep under a big heavy blanket.

That must be why I'm so warm.

Her eyes fluttered open to reveal a dimly lit room. Her room--she thought so, at least. Her mind didn't give the thought enough purchase for confirmation. The wonderful sensations coursing through her made her mind just as slippery as it did hazy. Thoughts flitted through her mind, only just registering enough for Blake to notice them before they slipped away.

Even if her mind hadn't been so slippery, Blake quickly became far too focused on the person between her legs for anything else to matter.

Blake felt a grin split her face as she pressed her head back into the pillows, enjoying the gentle caresses of his tongue on, between and around her lower lips.

Oh, fuck, yes. Best dream, ever.

Liam wasn't eating her out like he had after getting home from their date, where he'd practically attacked her pussy with his mouth the way she'd attacked pretty much everything he'd cooked for her so far. Instead, he touched it almost lazily, moving his lips against her pussy. He would suck one of her lips, or both into his mouth, then press his tongue between her folds. When he went near her clit, he almost seemed playful, just kissing it or caressing it with his tongue in a manner that made Blake's heavy fingers curl, digging at the sheets.

She wanted to tangle those fingers in his short hair, but the pleasure pulsing from her pussy weighed her down too much for her to lift either arm.

As Liam continued his teasing, Blake's heart raced faster, her chest rising and falling further with each breath. She surprised herself when a mewl slipped from her lips. Then a gasp. Liam chuckled. Her pussy turned those vibrations into shivers and thin tendrils of pleasure that coursed through her, coaxing a moan from her lips.

Her noises seemed to encourage Liam. He became less lazy in his teasing. More focused.

It was still teasing, though.

Blake could feel the difference even in her semi-conscious, dreamy state. It caused her pulse to roar in her ears. Her body grew hotter, more receptive to Liam's touches. More desperate for them.

Blake had no idea how long that went on for. Long enough to fry her mind at the very least. That worked for her, however, as suddenly she found the strength and will to reach forward and take Liam's head in her hands.

He looked up and met her gaze, blue eyes glazed over with arousal.

"Fuck me," she begged tugging at his hair, "Please, I--Oh!"

Liam went lower.

His tongue traced a line down Blake's folds, making them twitch, but instead of stopping at the bottom to go back up, his tongue continued down over smooth skin, then puckered skin. Blake's eyes fluttered closed again. She wanted to say something. To tell Liam he didn't have to do that. To tell him to ram his tongue into her asshole. Her mouth no longer worked, however. All she could do was moan as Liam's tongue explored her asshole. His fingertips seemed to spark with electricity as he spread her cheeks, pushing her hips up for easier access.

Fuck, his tongue feels sooo good.

It was so wonderfully hot and wet against her asshole. Liam teased the edges, prodding and licking, even sucking on the puckered skin a few times. Then the flat of his broad, wet tongue pressed against her starfish. Liam's tongue began to melt Blake's mind as he licked her again and again, prodding at the tight ring of muscles.

Oh fuck, I don't ever want to wake up.

Despite how incredible all Liam's attentions had felt so far, this was somehow better for Blake. She loved playing with her ass. Fingering it, fucking it, rubbing it, just having something inside of it, stretching her out...To have Liam so eagerly attack her little hole like this...

Fuck, I hope this dream comes true.

Blake relaxed her ass, making her ring more receptive to Liam's prodding. She gasped as his tongue teased the sensitive flesh just inside. For a while, she just laid there as Liam ate her ass, powerless to do anything but enjoy his attentions.

Eventually, however, the blazing ball of need inside her became too much to ignore.

"Liam," she gasped, "Please! Please fuck me. I can't--"

She cut off with a whimper as Liam stopped licking her asshole. He grinned up at her, then crawled forward onto his knees. Blake's eyes went wide, shivers wracking her spine as his cock came into view, hard and...

Fuck, is it bigger? No, that's not possible. I am dreaming, though, right?

Liam's lips were on hers the next moment, breaking off her speculation. Her body responded instinctively, hands going to his face, legs wrapping around his hips, her mouth dueling with his.

A part of Blake's mind wanted Liam to press his cock against her asshole, to finally feel his massive cock stretch her out in the one place he hadn't fucked her yet.

When his shaft slid against her soaked lips, however, all thoughts of his cock going anywhere but her pussy fled Blake's mind.

"Yes!" Blake gasped against his lips, "Yes, Liam. Please!"

Blake moaned as Liam's cock pressed against her folds. A moment later he was inside her, his flared tip spreading her lips as far as they would go. Blake saw stars, her entire body lit up with electricity as Liam speared her with his cock, stretching her pussy further and further until his cock hit the back of her pussy. Her breath left her, her entire body jolting with pleasure at the contact. When Liam ground his cock into that spot, Blake's brain short-circuited, vision going hazy for a moment. She blinked, trying to refocus her eyes, and realized something.

Liam's next thrust almost fucked it out of her mind.

"I'm not dreaming, am I?" she gasped, holding on tight to Liam.

He thrust again, grinding into the back of her pussy. Blake felt her orgasm approaching already.

Do I cum this fast just because of him? Or is it because he teases me so much before giving me his cock?

"You're not."

It took Blake a moment to realize what Liam was talking about. Two moments, actually, as his next thrust made her brain fuzz for a bit.

"You--" Blake cut off with a gasp, barely holding onto her thoughts as Liam increased his rhythm.

Fuck, I'm getting close.

"You really--fuck--ate my ass?"

"I hope that was okay," Liam panted, thrusts punctuating his words.

Blake bit her lip as Liam's thrust came even faster. She dug her nails into his flesh.

"Fuck! Yes, fuck. Liam, I'm--"

He cut her off with a kiss that muffled her scream as she came. Her legs twitched, fingers flexing against Liam's muscles. Her hips bucked against him, upsetting his rhythm, but he kept fucking her.

Kissing him as she came, knowing he'd really eaten her ass--that it hadn't just been a fantasy--overwhelmed Blake, ripping control of her body away from her as she rode out her orgasm. Liam's thrusting just prolonged it, stretching out the waves that washed over her, making them more potent.

Blake lost track of time for a bit. She might have cum again. She wasn't entirely sure. Her grip on reality didn't come back until Liam's thrusts slowed. Blake's eyes fluttered open to find him smiling down at her. She smiled back.

"Why did you slow down?" she asked, moving her hands to cup his face, "Did you cum?"

Liam shook his head, "You just seemed a little overwhelmed. And you never answered my question."

Blake had to think for a moment. A long one, since Liam had just slowed down his thrusts rather than ceasing them. When she remembered it, she grinned, then met his lips in a long, slow kiss. The intimacy of the situation--the slow, almost lazy kissing combined with Liam's tantalizingly slow thrusts--threatened to turn her into a puddle of mewls and moans.

"Yes," she said, pulling back, "Of course it was, you idiot. You can stick your tongue up my ass anytime you want."

Liam grinned, "I'll keep that in mind."

Something about the way he said that made Blake shudder with anticipation.

If only he could eat my ass and fuck me at the same time.

Blake gazed at him for a moment before leaning in close to kiss him. She stopped halfway to his lips, eyes wide.

Oh, no.

"Blake?" Liam stopped thrusting, though he didn't pull out of her, "You okay."

"You woke me up," she gasped.

"I thought you said--"

Blake grabbed a pillow, pulling it over her face.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Blake?"

He tugged at the pillow, but she didn't give it up.

Blake heard him sigh. A moment later, his cock started to withdraw from her pussy.

"No!" she gasped, wrapping her legs around him so quickly that she rammed his cock back into her pussy, leaving her dazed for a moment.

"Blake, what's happening?"

"You woke up before me."

"Yeah? That's kind of important if I want to wake you up by eating you out."

Fuuuck.

Even Liam's words sent shivers through her.

Blake sighed, "You woke up before me. That means I didn't have time to make myself look like a normal fucking person."

Liam laughed.

Blake frowned, though she knew Liam couldn't see it, "I'm not joking. I'm such a fucking mess when I wake up."

Liam laughed again, "I have to disagree."

"You're inside me. Of course, you disagree!"

"I could take it out--"

"No! No. Don't do that, please."

Liam chuckled, "Can you take the pillow off your face, please? It's a bit of a mood-killer."

Blake sighed, but moved the pillow off of her face. Her cheeks were on fire as she gazed up at Liam.

Her smiled at her, "You realize you're an idiot, right? You're beautiful."

Blake couldn't help but smile at that, "Shut up."

He did, but his eyes and cocky grin told Blake exactly what he was thinking.

She leaned up and kissed him.

He really doesn't care, does he? He just sees me.

That wouldn't change her routine, of course. Most of what she did was just to make herself feel pretty or hot, not so that Liam or someone else would. It was comforting, though.

"Liam?" she breathed, pulling back to gaze at him.

He raised an eyebrow.

"This is really wonderful and nice and intimate, and I think it's the best way I've ever woken up."

"But?"

Blake grinned, "But now I just want you to fuck me."

Liam returned the grin, leaning forward to support himself again, but Blake pushed at his chest, shaking her head. She bit her lip for a moment as he frowned, and had to force the words out, "Pull out?"

Blake whimpered as he did. She felt empty. Her pussy burned with need the moment his cock slipped out of her. Though she couldn't see it, Blake knew her lower lips were open just a bit from Liam's massive cock stretching her for so long.

She grinned at Liam, then turned over, getting on her hands and knees. Wetting her fingers liberally in her mouth, she brought them underneath her and up to her pussy.

"Fuck," she gasped, shivering at the contact. She loved how wonderfully slick her lips were.

Once she was satisfied, Blake looked over her shoulder at Liam, pussy twitching at the sight of his rock-hard cock and the fire behind his eyes.

She wiggled her ass, "Fuck me. Hard."

A/N: Isn't being woken up that way (or waking someone up like that) just the best?