The camming of Alise

Story Info
Girlfriend cams for friends on a bet, with sexy consequences.
5.8k words
3.41
8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thadsgood
Thadsgood
647 Followers

{I meant this story to be kind of a vignette, a one-story type but I can obviously see potential for other chapters. I'll judge by the response. Since it's a cuckold type story I of course have to turn off responses (so much hate for so little reason). I can judge it by the scoring, which goes like this. Actual readers read, enjoy (or not) and rate accordingly. Mr hater guy (there's a few) will act like they don't read it, "1" bomb it and sink the ratings...until more actual readers rate it, and the score ends up just about where it should be. So, let that game begin!}

My girlfriend Alise is too competitive. She always has to "win" or be better at something than someone else. I'm sure it's because she grew up the youngest child in her family with all older brothers. She learned to put up or shut up early in life I suppose. She also has a big mouth; she can trash talk and sex joke like any man.

Don't look at me and think I'm complaining. Alise is amazing in every way. Truth is, I get told almost every day, among friends, that she's way too good for me. She is hot, not just regular hot, she is smokin' hot. Her face is full Scarlet Johansson, complete with full, succulent lips that, when are slathered in lipstick look like they could suck your soul out of your body with a straw. Her tits are full, wonderfully pert and she doesn't mind showing them off in various low-cut tops. She'll even tease us all with some tops with "under boob," God bless her.

With all that, I think the thing that drives my friends crazy (and anyone with eyes) is her ass. So perfect. So tight, yet so round, sigh. That woman in jeans should almost be illegal. So, what is she doing with me? Who knows?! She says she loves my personality even more than my big cock (her words, not mine). I'm also no fool, I please her at least as much with my mind (a little tongue skill never hurts either).

Oh, probably another important thing to note here, she's also a bit of a slut, maybe more than a bit. Well, maybe a recovering, or reformed slut, at least at the beginning of this story. I met her at a raucous house party that had hundreds of drunken revelers. She literally bumped into me as she was stumbling out of a darkened room, disheveled in a way that left no doubt she'd just been railed by some lucky college dude. She actually knocked my drink all over my shirt. She made it up to me by pulling me into a nearby closet and giving me a blowjob for the ages. It was love at first sight for me. Yeah, going in, I knew what type of woman I was dealing with. I can't lie, I love sluts. I actually encourage her to let herself go, let herself experience that again, the way she still talks about it, I can tell she loves and misses it. I think maybe she was just in a time-out; you shouldn't keep a tiger caged up forever. So, what happened was mutually consensual, and beneficial to us both.

My friends are unabashed gawkers and by now have pretty much seen everything on her besides just a few carefully concealed spots. What with her bathing suits, her booty shorts, the under-boob tops. Yes, pretty much everything. There isn't one of them who isn't secretly in love, or at least in frenzied lust, for her. A few are highly inappropriate any time I happen to be out of sight. Mostly it's comments about her tits, or ass, or what her lips can do, but I knew it was more, like gropes and feels as I recognize the squeal from her when it happens. I was also sure the culprit was always Don; he was that type. I also knew she seemed to purposely tease him the most, as that was also usually her type.

We had broached the subject of sex with others, again, she had my full consent, and she knew it. I think in her mind she was trying to do the "dutiful girlfriend" thing which I admired because it actually meant she cared about me and my feelings. I had actively pushed and prodded her to "return to her natural state." That kind of sex talk always led us to having off the charts sex, it really worked us both up. That may have been the key, her knowing that doing anything "outside" the relationship just added to our own lustful passion for each other.

Three of my friends were over, playing video games. They like it my house because they are either too cheap to buy their own Xbox, or the food and beverages I provide. I'm sure Alise has something to do with it as well. Even if she was trying to reform, her outfits suggested otherwise. This night it was a shiny white crop top which didn't cover her taut belly, and provided ample cleavage for our viewing pleasure. She topped that off with cut off jean shorts and I'm telling you that fine ass was on display like a Monet at a fine art gallery.

I wasn't actually considering her with my friends, even with as much flirting, teasing, and groping that was going on. God knows that some, if not all of them would've broken an arm to get some of that. I guess I was about to find out.

We were all drinking. Alise, Jason, Charley and Don were alternating partners in Call of Duty or some such game (I'm more of a zombie game fan). Naturally, Alise was trash talking her skills, which, in this case, was unwarranted. She really isn't that good at it. I was enjoying the way she was wedged in between two of them on the couch however. I caught some of their glances down her revealing top when they thought I wasn't looking. Still, this had happened dozens of times before, I wasn't expecting anything else. Alise was losing, and the more she lost, the more irritated she got. Finally, Jason replaced her and she had to sit out. Don was on his phone, engrossed in whatever he was doing. Alise came up behind him and looked over his shoulder.

"Don! Gross!" she said with a smirk of disgust. "I can't believe you are surfing porn here."

He just grinned with a bit of a blush. He gave her a shrug. Seeing that it didn't dissuade him from continuing she snatched the phone out of his hand.

"What is this?" she barked. "Some girl in a chat doing stuff for guys....for money?"

"Yeah, it's a popular site," he offered. "Girls have a tip menu and guys can tip tokens for it. It's a win win, they get money and guys get to see what they want."

"Still, gross," she said again. "Besides, LOOK at her," she said to the others, pointing at the screen, "there's nothing real about her. Her tits are so fake, her lips are full of filler, and she's vaping like it's life giving oxygen!"

"And?" Jason cracked.

This is where her competitive nature took over, always made worse by alcohol.

"You like that?" she said with disbelief.

They all looked at the screen and nodded with hints of embarrassment.

"This one does well," Don said. "She's on the first page of the site, meaning she gets the most visitors."

"Ew," Alise said again. "You'd rather see some fake plastic bimbo than the real thing?" she said with a noticeable thrusting out of her own chest.

"I think us guy would rather see....anything we can," Charley joked.

"So this woman is popular?"

"Yes, she gets thousands of tokens a day, say, 50 bucks per thousand, I've heard."

"But she's so....fake!" Alise protested.

"It can't be easy," said Don. "I mean, they have to be willing to show off and do...stuff. I think you have to be naturally exhibitionistic and sexually open."

I think she took that as a challenge, like he was saying she wasn't.

"All she's doing is pouting her fake lips and holding those plastic tatas out. Doesn't look too hard."

"Like you'd do better?" Don asked. It was a question that changed the whole atmosphere of the room. It seemed to energize the guys and challenge Alise. I guess I really could've stepped in at this point and rescue her, as I'd done in the past but no, I was also interested in seeing what would happen. I took that opportunity to sneak out of the room under the pretense of checking the steaks on the grill. I watched through the crack in the door.

"Fuck yes. You guys ogle me all the time, maybe I should start charging YOU! But I think I could outdo this bimbo, I think you misjudge guys. I think they'd prefer a real, natural woman to...THAT."

My friends aren't stupid. They loved to tease her and get her frustrated. It was all part of the game. After much back and forth about whether or not she could "compete" with such beauties, she stunned them (and me) with her rebuttal.

"How long do they usually cam?" she asked.

"Most of them just a couple hours, it must get tiring playing with yourself and having random orgasms for too long," said Charley with a sly grin.

"Pick one...not HER," she said with a scowl, referring to the plastic bimbo. "She's already been on for hours. Pick one that's just starting."

"For what?" Jason asked with a noticeable leer.

"A bet, naturally," she smiled. "If I out perform her, you guys supply the beer and chips that WE usually provide for, say, the next two months."

"Wait, what? You are going to strip for us, here, now?" asked Don a bit too excitedly.

"Ew, no!" she sneered with purposeful derision, no doubt just to seal the deal. "I'll make a quick account. Once I'm live you pick one "model" (she said, using air quotes) and if I outdo her in two hours I win."

"What if you lose?" Jason asked hopefully.

"What would you want?"

"Similar winnings," said Don firmly. He was most definitely the alpha....which....ironically all of Alise's exes seemed to be. "You guys continue to supply us with food and drink....and," he added ominously, "you serve us....topless...for two months!"

Alise looked around and saw that I was gone. "I can't promise that!" she protested. "What do you think JJ would do if I did!"

They shrugged, it could've all fallen apart there, if her nature didn't take over.

"Here's the deal then," she said confidently. "If I make more tokens in two hours than the model you pick, I win, you guys supply food and drinks for two months....AND you each give me a hundred dollars."

"What the fuck?" Jason asked with surprise.

He was quickly shot down by Don, though, who realized the potential win. "And if you lose?"

"We'll supply the food, AGAIN, for...three months."

"Not good enough," Don smirked. She'd left out the most important part for them.

"And I give you guys 100$ which you split, because YOU each only have to put up a 100$" she pointed out.

"Screw the money," Don said, "you know what we wanted."

She looked around for me but didn't see me behind the door frame.

"I can't serve you guys topless," she whined. "It would be right in front of JJ!"

Still, I could tell her mind was working, she wanted this. She needed to "win."

She leaned towards them to whisper so I wouldn't hear, if I was actually out back on the grill, which I wasn't.

"Ok. If you guys win, which you WON'T, I'll show you my tits."

"That's it?" smirked Jason. "We have to pay for two months, you have to give us more than that. Equal winnings, like you say."

"Ok," she sighed in defeat. "I'll make sure I wear revealing tops every time you guys are here...."

"And?" Charley prodded, he knew there was more.

"And....I'll have to show you my tits every time JJ is out of sight, upon request...." she said, with a sudden blush, she avoided their gaze by staring at the floor.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Don laughed as they all high fived each other.

"But," she hissed, trying to regain some power, "If I win, I swear I'm going to dress like an Amish woman when you guys are over, your ogling days are over!"

"Aw, not forever!" they protested in unison.

She shot them a quick smile. "Just for the two months," she teased.

The game was on. I made an appearance with the steaks. I'd been planning my own moves while I watched so I announced that I had to pick something off at the office and get some more beer before the football game started. They knew my office was 20 minutes away so that gave them some time. I estimated perhaps an hour. They gave each other conspiratorial looks. I slipped into the bedroom but kept an eye and ear open. They were establishing the ground rules.

Alise would open an account. Don told her it might take a while to "verify" the account. Their game wouldn't start until she first opened her cam to the public.

The guys would not be allowed to watch (much to their dismay) but every twenty minutes or so she'd give them an update and visual proof of her token amounts with a phone pic. She had taken note of Don's screen name and said she'd stop the game if she saw his name in the chat room.

"Alise, that's so not fair!" Jason protested. He was quickly jabbed by Don. "We'll be all right," he said with a knowing smile. "Let her do her thing."

I loudly left to let them know I was no longer in their way. I just drove around the corner and parked on a dead-end street. I took out my iPad. I'd recently installed a whole home security system, complete with room-by-room cam and sound, due to a recent break-in in the neighborhood. Alise was aware of this. I wasn't sure if she considered it when she went ahead with her plans. I opened the app just before Alise entered the bedroom confidently, with purpose. I saw her typing away furiously. She wanted this. It was like she needed the competition to get her juices flowing.

There were some things she didn't know, or at least acted as if she didn't. One, you can make up screen names all you want, they don't care how many accounts you have. I knew Don and the guys would pretty much already have theirs up and running before the show even started. Two, I have my own account, even though, for me, the show was going to be live, but I could keep track of her progress that way. Three, she tends to get very horny when she drinks. She'd barely started by the time I "left" but I noticed she put "drink wine" on her tip menu, as some do. I'd make sure I'd tip that a few times. She picked out a killer outfit, it was a pink camisole which is see through on top. On the bottom she wore my favorite panties of hers, a lacy black thong.

"I'm in!" she shouted through the door to the guys. "Pick your model, my cam is now....on," she said primping herself just a bit before opening the chat room. She had chosen a fiery shade of red lipstick which, in her case, was just so not fair to any unsuspecting men. The thought of those lips, that color, on their dicks, well, is hard to resist.

The guys acted as nonchalant as they could and said they were watching the game, which was a flat out lie. Their phones were all out, and their new fake accounts were ready. That was the other factor I think she underestimated. In laying their ground rules, for her own protection, she pointed out the site had thousands of models. I think she thought it gave her anonymity, even if the guys "cheated." She thought it would still be hard to find her since they didn't know her new screen name. However, that particular site always sets the newbies up on the first page when they can, at least for the first week, so the cam models can build a clientele. So, it would probably only take us all...oh, five seconds to find her. She was caught in their trap. They'd see everything she showed.

I watched her making small talk to her would be tippers to try and encourage the action. Even though she's smoking hot, since she didn't have regulars, she would have to work quickly to stir up the action. She did quite a few boob flashes by seductively lowering the top down just below the nipple line. She'd grin mischievously and pull the top back up. It was the first time my friends had ever seen her tits fully. The barrier had fallen. Sitting there, I wondered if...well maybe more like when, other barriers would fall.

I tipped her for a drink of wine...then again as it looked as if she was sipping it. Over the next hour she'd been tipped numerous times to show her tits, even leaving them out for good periods of time. She got several tips to show her ass, doggy style, her ass just covered by the thong. I realized the guys had a dilemma, they WANTED to see her nude, no doubt, but the tips for that were large, and if they tipped her, it would make it easier for her to win. I smiled at that. They'd have to work for it. Still, as amazing as she is, being a newbie as she was, she was behind her competitor. That model was just the type Alise hated, big fake lips, tits (with the obvious under-boob scars. Plus, she was vacuous, completely uninteresting as a person. Alise is bubbly, funny and dirty). The guys that were in her chatroom really seemed to like her. I think many were falling instantly in "love," but most being too cheap to tip. Another several tips for wine and I could see she clear evidence of her increased state of horniness. I could tell by her breathing, the look in her eyes, and the way she wiggles her hips.

Each time I checked in on the living room cam the guys were high fiving each other each time she revealed something. I could hear them discussing their plans, including the dilemma of tipping her yet still trying to win.

Don, the pragmatist, made it simple. "Dudes, we're going to tip to see what we want. If it starts getting close in number of tips, we can just tip the OTHER one and make sure she wins in the end. We can't lose," he grinned evilly.

Charley and Jason were not the predator types. Charley was an office worker, a pencil pushing nerd without an alpha bone in his body. Jason was married, apparently happily, even if he may fantasize about Alise. As the action heated up onscreen I noticed the two of them starting to voice their apprehension.

"Don, maybe we shouldn't do this, I mean JJ is our friend....we're ogling his girlfriend..." Charley sputtered.

"And now we're going to see that glorious ass she's been so proudly parading around us for months," Don joked as he tipped for flash ass.

There was an audible gasp and she slipped her panties down and revealed her ass in all its perfection. Her panties were at her ankles and her hands were on each cheek as she bent over and allowed for a glrious view.

"God, even better than I'd hoped," said Don with lust. "I'd fuck that thing into tomorrow."

"Don!" Jason interjected. "Seeing her is one thing...you aren't thinking of...doing something, are you?"

"I'm not only thinking it, but I'm also going to make sure it happens. I'm a patient guy, but the way she's been teasing us for months, especially me," he said with cockiness, "there's no way I'm not going to end up wearing that thing out. You two can go home and wank instead of doing the real thing, but I'm not leaving until...well, you know," he winked.

"What if I tell JJ?" blurted Charley.

"You could, but you won't," Don said rather menacingly. "Do you think he doesn't know what guys think about his girl? What kind of guy lets his girl prance around and show us basically everything, every time we're over? And, the way she flirts with me, she wants it. Believe me, I know the look," he said confidently. He was an arrogant, smug prick, but I also knew he was right about her, of course.

Meanwhile a tipsy Alise was lying on her back, casually stroking her pussy through her thong, her tits out due to a recent tip. She was a smoking hot wet dream.

"Let's see what kitty looks like, after all this time of her trying to blue ball us," Don cracked. The tip was large and it required her to show her pussy for three minutes.

I saw her sigh and take a deep breath. Still, I recognized her look, it was blissful lust. She peeled off her panties and playfully flicked them at the camera. Then, slowly, tantalizingly, she opened her legs and revealed her shaved pussy. From the moment her finger grazed her lips you could tell she was wet. Then, at the end of the three minutes, she spread her legs wide in the splits (she was quite flexible) and held them open as a last tease.

"Goddamn," grunted Don, "I'm hitting that, one way or the other."

Thadsgood
Thadsgood
647 Followers
12