The camming of Alise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charley had seen enough. "I can't watch this anymore," he said before getting ready to leave. Good old Charley. Jason was wavering, his eyes large and intent on the screen, but finally his conscience also got the best of him.

"Yeah, I probably should go, too, before I do something I regret," he said with obvious reluctance.

Don was a prick, but he wasn't a total fool, he wanted to cover his tracks, provide some plausible deniability. "Yeah, you guys are right, teasing is one thing.....I'll just stay to see if she ends up winning, you guys do what you need to do."

"What a liar," I laughed. I knew what he wanted and I really wanted to see what would actually happen.

I don't know if the other two believed him, but they left shortly after, feeling better about themselves.

By now, other tippers had made her get her dildo out and give it simulated blowjobs. It gave me the sudden memory of how we met, and how amazing her blowjobs are. She was horny, I could see her subconsiously playing with herself while she was engaged with her "duty" with the dildo. Don was watching intently. I saw him readjust his dick in his shorts several times while watching. I watched him stand up and go to the closed door of the bedroom. He tapped on the door.

"Alise, you have about ten minutes left....and you are behind," he laughed cruelly.

She already knew because she had the other woman's room up on the corner of her screen. She had increased the intensity of her actions accordingly. She was topless now for good, and her ass and pussy were out far more often. She was frantic, I heard her pretty much playfully beg for someone to tip her so she could fuck the dildo for them. I knew Don would want that but he'd be afraid of putting her ahead of the other model. I gave him that myself, making him have to decide which way to go. I tipped for it. I saw her room counter go up almost immediately when she inserted that dildo into her slippery pink pussy. I wondered if any man could resist that, especially one that was 20 feet away.

Time was almost up, Alise had pulled ahead, thanks to my tip. Don tapped again, "One minute," he warned. Just as I suspected, he immediately dropped a huge tip on the other model.

"Time," he banged, much harder this time. "You lost!" he said gleefully.

I saw her collapse on the bed in a lustful heap accompanied with an agonizing groan. "Fuck," she whined. She absentmindedly was still playing with her fevered pussy. Don was perched at the door, listening, contemplating his next move.

"You lost," he said again, firmly.

"I know," she sighed. "So now what?"

He chuckled. "You know what. We get to see those glorious titties now any time we ask." I know he wanted more. This seemed more like a negotiation rather than an explanation.

"I know," she said softly. "I'm not a weasel, you guys won fair and square."

I think Don realized something. "Hey, JJ isn't here and....we won...soooo...."

"So what?" she asked no doubt knowing the answer.

"So, I want to see those tits, get them out," he said with increasing confidence.

She giggled, "they are already out. Open the door, let the guys see if they want."

"They left, but I'm still here," he smiled.

He did, she was lying on her back, her head propped up with the pillow. She was completely bare, save the tiny little panties that seemed to have partially disappeared into her wetness.

"That's what I'm talking about," Don wolfishly grinned when he saw her.

She cupped them playfully for him. "You like?" she asked with a noticeable alcohol induced slur. I knew she must've been extraordinarily horny at the moment.

"Fucking amazing," he admitted.

"Listen Don," she said with some concern. "We need to talk about this, how this is going to work. I love JJ, you guys can't talk about this. I mean, I'll show you my tits whenever you ask, just keep it between yourselves."

"I will, you can trust me," he grinned evilly. "But I have a better solution for you."

"What?" she asked hopefully, though there was no way she didn't already know the answer.

"You give me...all that," he motioned with his hand sweeping over her body, "and I'll tell the guys we lost, and you keep your tits in....except for me when I ask."

"Don, I can't!" she protested. I noticed her hand was still idly stroking her pussy through her panties.

"You can. I see how you look at me. I've seen you check out my crotch so many times, believe me, you will not be disappointed, " he grinned smugly.

I could see her considering her options. Even as drunk and horny as she was, she remained reluctant to do "that." She made a counteroffer.

"Don, I'm not fucking you tonight, it's just not...right. But I have another idea. How about...if you tell the guys you lost, collect their hundreds, but you keep it?"

"Eh, I don't care about the money," he grunted.

"Yeah, I know. That's not all, AND," she continued with a sigh, "YOU get to see my tits whenever you want, for, you know, the two months. You know you'll have plenty of opportunities."

It was a negotiation. "Fuck that, we won, I'm already going to see them!"

"Donnnn," she whined. "Okay how about......I show them only to you...but you can touch them, when JJ isn't around."

I could see he was more interested now. "I get to touch you...everywhere, this isn't a high school dance," he joked.

"Don, no!" Alise was getting irritated. "Listen, I could just tell them that I won and you get nothing. I mean, it's just my word against yours and....I think I'm more trustworthy!" she shot right back.

"True....if it wasn't for the fact that I have your whole show recorded (I had the same recording, only with better quality and from more angles)."

"What? Don!"

He grinned with a leer. "Now, where were we? Oh yes, I touch you...everywhere...while JJ is out of sight and....you'll make sure to send him to the store and to the basement to get "things," when I give you the signal."

"Don!" she whined again. I wondered about her next move. She was hesitating. He moved in for the kill.

"Or I can just show JJ what his whore of a girlfriend was doing for strangers for the last two hours...." he said menacingly.

"Okay," she whispered submissively, defeated.

"And there is no limit, not two weeks, not two months for as long as I wish."

"Fucckkkk," she sighed, but without rebuttal.

"Now, time for me to collect."

"What? Now?" she said, startled at the realization it had already started.

He moved next to the bed and laid his hands on her legs. He caressed her slowly at first, tantalizingly moving up her inner thighs before stopping before he reached her pussy. I heard her softly moan, with her hand over her face as if she was trying to hide it from him.

"Nice," he smiled smugly.

He changed his focus and ran his hands up her tummy to her bare tits. She sighed involuntarily when his hands stroked across their fullness. I could see her breathing make her chest heave. He teased her flesh until he finally had both of them cupped in his hands and he was kneading them gently. He leaned in to suck her nipple.

"Don! No! I can't...."

"I didn't say what I could touch you with," he leered.

"We're not fucking!" she said firmly even though I often begged her for something...different.

"I'm not fucking you, am I?" he pointed out.

He kept his assault on her tits before letting one hand slide down her stomach to her panties, then under. I heard her groan when his finger must have found his target. I could see him working her in circles under her panties before he just pushed the material to the side. He was in her now with two fingers and was slowly finger fucking her. In her drunken, horny state she was gyrating against his fingers, she was trying to get off. He had that smug, cocky look on his face the whole time.

"EVERY time," he reminded. "I'm going to touch you when I want, where I want."

"Oh god...oh god, touch me, give it to me," she urged, lost in a lustful fog.

"Do you want to get off?" he teased. "Do you want your little slut pussy to cum?"

"Yes! Yes! Make me cum on your fingers!" she begged.

He was working her good. He had her hips working in almost violent circles, humping against his hand. His two fingers were deep inside her and his thumb was working her clit. Gotta admit, the guy has "game."

"Yes, tell me you want to cum for me. Tell me how much your slut pussy needs to cum for Daddy Don." He slowed the pace which made her almost scream. She clutched his hand tightly as if begging him to continue.

I cringed. I HATE the daddy stuff (hey, more power to you if you enjoy it, to each his own. For me it just gives me images of, you know, fathers).

"Please daddy!" she moaned. "Let your little slut cummmmm."

"I'll let you cum, but I want one more thing first."

"No Don," she said softly I sensed a bit of regret in her voice. "I can't...fuck you please...."

He smiled. "You will...and soon. Not today maybe. But there will come a day when you'll be getting fingered really good, like now, and you'll beg for it...."

He increased his assault on her pussy again and her hips were bucking almost furiously.

"No daddy...no....no...."

"Yes, you will babygirl, and you will enjoy it."

"Noooo, noooo," she moaned barely above a whisper, and lacking any conviction.

"Yes," he said softly while working her clit now regular thumb flicks. It was driving her mad. "Yes, we are going to fuck. You are going to give me everything and it is going to be YOUR idea."

She was on the edge, the only thing keeping her from exploding was him purposely keeping her there to make his point.

"You are going to get so horny from my working your pussy like this that you'll beg me to take you, in any way I want...."

"Oh Don, oh Daddy, no no no I can't, I shouldn't....I'm going to be such a slut....oh god, I'm going to be your slut!" she groaned as an orgasm washed over her, an intensity she'd never felt.

He rode her down with his hand, a big cocky smirk on his face.

"That's right, you will be my slut," he kept repeating as her hips circled slower and slower until she collapsed fully back into the pillow, her legs still spread lewdly, her chest heaving in the afterglow.

"I can make that happen right now," he grinned.

I sighed. As much as I wanted this, I also loved edging to the thought of it, the thought of her "secretly" getting felt up every time he was around. Him fucking her tonight just seemed to be jumping that gun. I needed the embarrassment of it, of knowing how he was using her as a play toy, right behind my back.

I texted her, which caused her phone to buzz next to her. "Hey babe, be home in a minute."

I saw Don's face form a scowl. He was probably cursing a blue streak under his breath.

Still topless, her tits and chest red and splotchy from the excitement, her legs open, panties still rudely to the side she reached up for his crotch. She lightly grazed his cock through his pants.

"Don, I can't...not tonight...."

He retreated. "No, but you will."

This time there was no protest from her, no denial. She stroked it one more time before he turned and walked out. I smugly grinned myself as I thought how hard he was going to whack off to all of that.

When I returned, Alise was still in the bed, looking as obscene and spent as before.

"Hey baby," she said sleepily, both from the wine and from her exertions just minutes earlier.

"I've been kind of horny and I....might have started without you," she giggled.

I climbed right in, slipping into her felt like sliding into hot butter. I gave her the ride of my life, the whole time wondering when, and /or if Don...or someone else, would get this exact same feeling.

12