The Camp Ch. 01: Mike and Sandy

Story Info
Man gets help dealing with cheating wife.
10.4k words
4.44
123.1k
128

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories. For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper...

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

*****

Mike Sanders' eyes flew open a few minutes before reveille. Today was the day he and his fellow "campers" would become what the instructors called the "Second Class," meaning that the first grueling month was finally over. He remembered his first day at Camp Rollins like it was yesterday.

...

The small bus pulled into the parking area of the small camp, located somewhere in the mountains of north Idaho. When the bus stopped, a large man wearing a khaki uniform and campaign hat stepped on the bus and quickly ordered everyone off, telling them to stand on the painted footprints. He grabbed his gear and followed the others outside. A few minutes later, he heard a booming voice shouting over the lot.

"Oh. My. Fucking. Gawd," the man yelled, looking over the small group of men standing in the lot. "How in the hell do they expect me to make men when they won't even send me human fucking beings to start with? This is the sorriest collection of illiterate cum bubbles I have ever seen in my entire fucking life! Christ on a fucking bicycle!" He spoke to another man in uniform. "Get this sorry-assed bunch out of my sight and get them processed before I start cussing!"

"Yes, Sergeant," the other man said. He turned his attention to the group of 15 men and told them to face right and walk forward. When they reached a small building, he told them to stop. One by one, the men entered the building, were given a close haircut, then issued two sets of olive green overalls, several pair of white t-shirts and boxer shorts, socks, tennis shoes, boots, caps and a bag filled with toiletries.

Then they were told to strip and given a few seconds to shower, shave and don their uniforms. Once finished, the uniformed man instructed them to form up outside. He told them the rules, which were simple. They were not to speak unless spoken to, they would run wherever they went and were to follow whatever instructions they were given without question.

With that, he faced them to the right and double-timed them to another small building, which they learned was their barracks. This, they were told, would be their home for the next three months.

The first month was grueling. They ran, worked out, got yelled at every day multiple times by the instructors, who refused to accept failure for any reason. Their day started at 0500 - that's five o'clock in the morning - when reveille would sound from the loudspeakers. They ran to breakfast, ran to PT, ran up and down steep hills, ran through obstacle courses, ran to the gym, where they worked out with weights until their arms nearly fell off.

Then they ran to lunch, ate again, and ran some more. The instructors seemed to be as cruel as they were imaginative. They were given exercises that seemed to make no sense to him at the time. This went on every day from 0500 until 1830 - that's 6:30 pm - when they returned from dinner and were allowed to have one cigarette in a formation outside the barracks. When Mike arrived, he didn't smoke. He does now.

The only other break they got was on Sundays. Those who did, went to church. The rest were given jobs to complete around the camp - mowing the grass, or washing laundry. On that day, the men were allowed to write letters. Some wrote to their wives, while others wrote to their children. Mike only wrote one letter to his wife, and that on the first Sunday he arrived, telling her he was safe. She never wrote back. He didn't expect to hear from her - she was, after all, the main reason he was here - but he did get other letters, however, and it was those that he responded to.

Mike had been told about this, so he sucked it up as best he could and moved ahead. The idea, he was told, was to make him strong - mentally as well as physically. He was told it was necessary to help him deal with the shitstorm that made up his married life.

But Mike didn't have any more time to dwell on this, as reveille had sounded from the loudspeakers. Instantly, the lights flipped on in the barracks and before the Sergeant could say anything, all 15 men were standing in attention at the foot of their beds.

"You knobs have 30 seconds to shit, shower and shave and be formed up for chow," he said, walking into his office.

The 15 men all grabbed their gear and ran into the large bathroom, where they quickly showered and shaved. Once dressed, they ran outside to form up. They ran to breakfast, formed up and marched to another building, where they were told to sit in chairs arranged in a semi-circle facing another chair positioned at the front of the large room. The Sergeant took a seat at the back of the room.

A few minutes later, an attractive woman wearing a white coat entered the room and placed her briefcase on the desk. A man wearing a lightweight jacket with a strange logo entered with her. She opened her briefcase and retrieved a pile of folders before sitting down in the chair. She looked through the folders and called out two names.

"Please go with this officer," she told them. The two men looked at each other and followed the man into another room. We couldn't help but wonder what was going on, but we didn't get a chance to ponder it for very long.

"My name is Dr. Deborah White. Today starts the beginning of your emotional healing," the woman said. "For the last month, you've been broken down and built back up physically. Now starts the mental and emotional part of your journey back into manhood. We'll start by giving each of you a chance to tell your story. Don't be embarrassed or shocked - you're all here for pretty much the same reason. And believe me, you won't shock or embarrass me because there's nothing I haven't heard before."

She opened the first folder and looked at Mike. "We'll start with you," she said. "Keep it simple and down to five or 10 minutes, tops."

"Do I need to stand up or something?" Mike asked. She shook her head.

"No," she said. "You can stay seated. But I do want you to introduce yourself to the rest of the group as though you've never met them. And I want you to start by admitting what you are."

"I'm sorry, Doctor," Mike said. "I don't understand what you mean."

"You're here because you realized that you're a wimp and a cuckold, right?" she said. Mike nodded his head, embarrassed. "No need to be embarrassed, Mike," she said. "Everyone here is just like you. And the first step to fixing your problem is admitting it." He looked at her for a moment before speaking.

"My name is Mike Sanders and I'm a wimp and a cuckold," he said quietly. Everyone in the room, including the doctor and the sergeant responded.

"Good morning, Mike," they all said.

"Tell us your story," Dr. White said.

Mike told his story:

I've been married to Sandy for four years. We met in college, dated, fell in love and got married. I work as an account executive for a financial firm. My wife got her real estate license and works as a realtor. I thought we had a good marriage. We were even planning to have a baby.

My wife began visiting my office, spending time with my boss. I learned about this from my colleagues who saw them together. I thought it strange that she almost never came by to visit me. Then my boss began giving me menial tasks - things normally done by the janitorial staff. I'm not one for confrontation and never have been, so I did as he asked.

Then he demanded I call him, "Sir" in front of the other workers. I noticed he never made those demands of others but I caved and did what he said. He would often call me into his office just so he could order me to get him a cup of coffee. Again, I caved.

Things started getting bad at home as well. Sandy began disrespecting me at home, calling me names and putting me down every chance she got. She never complained about the money I brought home, though. Then she started working later hours, dressing sexy and going out with "the girls" and not coming home until early in the morning.

Our sex life until this time had been good, but suddenly, it stopped. She never initiated it and whenever I tried, she would make up some excuse that she was too tired or didn't feel like it.

One day, my boss came into my office and announced that he would be coming to my house that night for dinner. Talk about surprised! He didn't even ask if I had any plans, just told me he would be there and for me to make sure his dinner was just the way he wanted it.

What the hell, I thought. I called my wife and that's when she told me that she had invited him over and I was to grill steaks. And, she said, he wanted his steak rare. I asked why she never told me and she gave me some bullshit answer. I knew something was up, but I never imagined what would happen that night.

I grilled the steaks as she asked and also had to make everything else because she was too busy getting ready. When she came down, she looked ravishing in a very short skirt I had never seen before. She opened the door when my boss arrived, and gave him a hot kiss right on the lips. What the hell, I thought.

It got worse. She expected me to set the table and act as the waiter while they visited. As we sat at the table, they hardly spoke two words to me, not even thanking me for the food I bought and cooked for them.

After we ate, my boss leaned back and said it's time for dessert. I didn't know what he meant until I saw him take my wife in his arms and give her a deep kiss while fondling her ass.

I was about ready to go off, but Sandy put her finger on my mouth and told me to be nice or things would get real bad for me. Then my boss grabbed me and told me to follow them. I did, and they led me to the bedroom.

My wife told me to sit in a chair she had placed in the corner. Then she handed my boss a roll of duct tape and they taped me to the chair. I fought it, but they slapped and hit me. After they had me secured to the chair, my wife stripped out of her clothes. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I begged her not to do this, but she just laughed in my face.

Then my boss took his clothes off and my wife got on her knees and sucked his cock, looking at me the whole time. I was crying and screaming, trying to get out of the chair, but they just laughed at me. Then she got on the bed, spread her legs and my boss started fucking her. The whole time, they taunted me and put me down. I wanted to kill them both, but I knew I could never physically beat my boss as he was a lot bigger than me.

After he came inside her, he grabbed me by the shirt and pushed my face down on her. He ordered me to clean his semen from my wife, but I refused. He hit me on the back of the head and pushed my face into her, but I still refused, even though I felt like I was going to get sick. I couldn't believe my wife actually wanted to do this to me.

Finally, he pushed me back from her and got dressed.

"Get used to it, cucky boy," he said. "Cause I'll be doing this a lot from now on. And you'd better never say a word to anyone about this or I'll fucking kill you. Got it, wimp?" I said nothing. He slapped me across the face.

"I said, do you understand me, WIMP?" I just nodded my head. "And I don't wanna hear any shit abut divorce, either. And you'd better never, ever, say anything to my wife." After he left, my wife untied me from the chair. I looked at her in shock.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because, it was fun, and he has a much bigger dick than you," she said. "And just so you know, you'll never fuck this pussy again." I hated her at that moment. "And I'm warning you, if you ever start any shit or file for divorce, I'll take your ass to the cleaners. That is, if your boss doesn't kill you first."

"What if he gets you pregnant?" I asked.

"Well, then, you'll get to raise his child," she said. "And you'll accept it as yours." I shook my head.

"I'll never agree to that," I said.

"Shut up," she said. "It doesn't matter what you agree to. You belong to me. Now, be a good boy and go to your room. You're never sleeping in this bed again, and from now on, you'll do exactly what I say."

I went across the hall to the guest room. She had already moved my stuff there. I decided that I never wanted to sleep with the slut again. And I vowed that no matter what, I would get revenge on them both.

...

"But it didn't end there, did it, Mike?" the doctor asked when he finished. He shook his head.

"No, it didn't," he said. "My boss started coming over two or three times a week and they would repeat their performance. Each time, they would tie me up and make me watch. My boss even went so far as to piss on me a few times while my wife watched and laughed."

"And what did your wife do to you?" the doctor asked.

"She put one of those chastity cages on me," he said. "Said I needed to be controlled so I wouldn't try to get some on the side."

"How long did this go on?" she asked.

"About five months," he said. "That's when I came across you guys." Dr. White nodded her head.

"We'll talk further, Mike," she said. "Thank you for sharing your story with us. I know it was very hard for you. But remember, you're not alone. Not any more. And the fact that you're here taking action means that you're longer a wimp."

Dr. White went around the rest of the room and let the others tell their horror stories. Mike listened as they all described what brought them to Camp Rollins and realized for the first time that he really wasn't alone. And, he observed, there were some who had it a lot worse than he did.

An hour later, the other two men rejoined them and told their story, causing Mike and the others to shudder.

A little more than three hours later, everyone had told their stories and Dr. White called an end to the group session, telling them the sessions would continue, as a group and one-on-one.

The sergeant formed them back up outside and the group went to lunch before the afternoon workouts. As he laid in bed that night, Mike thought back to the events immediately before coming to Camp Rollins.

...

He was looking for information that could give him some insight as to what he could do, legally. He had already consulted with several attorneys and learned that he could get hosed financially in any divorce.

It was during this search that he first learned of Camp Rollins. While he was searching, an ad popped up on his screen that grabbed his attention.

He clicked on the ad and another browser window opened. A video immediately began playing. In it, a man wearing a khaki uniform stood up from behind his desk and walked in front of the camera.

"Do you feel like less of a man? Is your spouse or significant other treating you like shit, disrespecting you at every turn or making you a wimpy cuckold? Are you tired of the smirks, the offhand insults? The cheating, lying and utter contempt hurled at you from everyone you thought loved you? Do you want your manhood back? Do you want your dignity and self-respect back? If so, we can help make that a reality," he said.

"It won't be easy. In fact, it may well be the hardest thing you've ever done in your life, but believe me, you'll be much better in every respect. When you graduate from our three-month course, you'll be a better man in every way - physically and emotionally. You'll be able to take control of your own life and your own destiny and you'll learn how to deal with those who have turned your life into a miserable hellhole," he added.

Another man walked into the scene, wearing a denim shirt and blue jeans. He turned and looked into the camera.

"My name is Jacob Winters," he said. "Before I came to Camp Rollins, I was a wimpy cuckold. My wife treated me like shit every day, making me watch her fuck one man after another. I got tired of the disrespect from her and the kids and came here. Now, I'm in control of my life and I learned how to deal with the cheating skank. I'm no longer a wimp, nor am I a cuckold. I've earned my family's respect now and my wife is back to being the loving woman I married so long ago." The uniformed man patted Jacob on the shoulders and turned back to the camera.

"Jacob's story can be yours as well," he said. He leaned into the camera, a serious look on his face. "Are you ready to take control of your life? Are you ready to take back that which is yours? If so, call the number on the screen and speak to one of our counselors. We'll make all the arrangements and before you know it, you'll be on the way to a whole new life. Take that first step right now. Pick up your phone and call."

The screen faded to black with a phone number showing in large, white numbers. Mike made note of the number and called.

"Thank you for calling Camp Rollins, Elaine speaking. How may I help you?" a friendly female voice said.

"Uh, yeah, I just caught your ad on the Internet and I'd like to get more information about your program," Mike said, somewhat embarrassed.

"Certainly, sir," Elaine said. "From the number you're calling, I can tell you that we have an office very close by and they can make all of the assessments and arrangements for you if you wish. Just so you know, our program includes a three-month training session in scenic Idaho that includes physical training as well as counseling and life training. Our program is covered by most insurance plans as a wellness benefit. Once you complete our program, you'll have access to our 24-hour support line should you have any needs. Can I set you up with an appointment, sir?"

Fuck it, Mike thought. This has to end.

"Yes," he said. "Please, set me up."

"Very well, sir," Elaine said. "I can set you up with an appointment for today if that works for you.

"Yes, it does," Brad said.

"Good," Elaine said. "Does 10:30 this morning work for you?"

"It does," Mike told her. She confirmed the appointment and gave him the address, which was only a couple blocks from his building. He closed down his system and walked out of his office, telling his secretary he wasn't feeling too well and had an appointment with his doctor.

"Is there anything I can do?" she asked. Mike nodded his head.

"Yeah," he said. "Don't say anything to my wife if she calls. Also, tell Greg if he asks that I'll be out for a while. I'm not feeling too good."

"Okay," she said. Mike headed out and went to the address Elaine gave him. He spent some time with the counselor, explaining everything that had been going on. The counselor listened and took notes as Mike spoke. When Mike finished, the counselor looked over his notes before speaking.

"I believe we can help you," the counselor said. "It won't be easy. In fact, it'll probably be the hardest thing you've ever done in your life. But you'll come out a much better man. How much time can you take off?"

"I have over 500 hours of sick time and four weeks vacation that I haven't taken," Mike said. "And I have a ton of comp time."

"I think that will work just fine," the counselor said. "Our program lasts three months and I believe your insurance will cover the vast majority of the cost, if not all of it. I recommend that you file for a temporary separation from your wife while you're gone. We can get that started while you're here. While you're gone, our investigators will keep an eye on things with your wife and report to you every week. We can even start the electronic surveillance today if you want. That way, if you decide to go through with a divorce, you'll have the evidence you need. We can arrange that for you and have the paperwork ready to sign in a few days."