All Comments on 'The Camp Ch. 01: Mike and Sandy'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That's some lame-ass shit, right there.

Who told this moron he could write? Every cliche in the book. Just unbelievably bad.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Wow. 3 pages...

isn't a big enough box to hold all this stupidity.

Hanna-Barbera called. They want their cartoon characters back.

The sad thing is that I'm confident that if someone took away all of the ridiculous, over the top, insipid, and repetitive plots, characters and settings from this author, locked them in a box and threw the box in the sea; he'd probably write a good story. Many can't.

Such a waste.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Should be in humor and satire

Every cliche you can think of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whag did I just read?

Seemed like an overly long mocking of loving wives stories. Stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Yes, she was a stupid cunt. Thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New levels of over-the-top BTB nonsense.

You must really be angry at some woman. This was just another in the long line of BTB stories you've posted. Lots and lots of errors but you definitely cooked Sandy. I'm never in favor of murder or suicide. Those just aren't reasonable or effective solutions to anything and I think they send the wrong message, even in a fictional story. Mike's run from wimp to hard-ass was just ludicrous. Maybe next time tune it down a little?

2 stars

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 4 years ago
* Stands up and Applauds loudly *

By Gawd that's how you write a BTB !

Should have broken Greg's knees while he was at it ! And used a Pickaxe handle on the Cunt ! Lmao .

This was the equivalent of a LW Tarantino flick .

Oh fuk , HDK & Kimmy are going to have mini strokes !

By Gawd , if you can drive it , ST'56 , I can ride shotgun with Ya !

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Among the worst writers on Literotica.

I'm glad the "Kat" moron got such a laugh.You would almost think this was a parody, but Saddlesoap doesn't have the brains or talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Murder was easy

She didnt suffer enough. And i am surprised gregs wife didnt get hiv.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it !

I think the camp story line has great possibilities as a new business venture :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lol

This seriously felt like you were mocking the BTB lovers. Way to go... :)

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
A good BTB story, even if...

A good BTB story, even if it has some exagerated parts...And with a weak point: The restraining order! "It's a restraining order," Mike said. "Against you. If you read carefully, you'll notice that it orders you to stay 500 feet away from me and my house outside of work."...So as soon as the bastard put a foot in his house he would be in jail...But that restraining order soon was forgotten by all, even by the writer...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A cute cartoon.

Shouldn't the wimp be thanking Greg and Sandy for providing the incentive to recreate himself into a man of dignity and self respect? In the end both Greg and Sandy got off way too easy, and painlessly.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Very well written. Yes, it was deliberately "over the top", and celebrated many examples of time-honored loving-wife section motifs. But I loved it! Thank you for posting. I see this was chapter 1, so I will look forward to other stories in this series.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Good try

Keep working at it in terms of depth

looking4itlooking4itover 4 years ago

Well I liked it, over the top but written that way with intent. It was certainly had things that were beyond believability but set the tone for apparently a new series. I hope he helps his mother and grandmother realize their part in his original personality and how it affected his interpersonal relationship with his former wife. I can conclude that since this was a complete story that this is going to be another "universe" of stories where gentle men reclaim their lives and maculinity. And I'm okay with that. Even autobiographies have a touch of fantasy or fiction, it can't be helped in anything written.

If you don't like the subjects ST writes about why do you read it? If you still choose to read it, why do you feel you have to comment on how much you hate it? Didn't you start the story already knowing that? I sincerely detest anondiots who read something from someone they don't like and then flame on about that in the comments. You need a different hobby (or maybe get laid).

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 4 years ago
that s the way

i love when cheaters don t prosper and the cheated upon takes his/her dignity and self respect back

i wish i hald 1/2 the writing ability of yours and write my own story ... but alas i got D`s in composition and spelling lol

don t let the RAAC , CUCKS and the NO SELF RESPECT crowd deter your strong opinion on cheating and keep writing stories of cheaters facing consequences ... i`ll keep reading them

i read a few comments about cliches ... really ... seems to me the only cliches i see and read are how our society seems to accept cheating as something trivial

could you imagine if someone giving his/her partner an STD and then being charged with assault with a deadly weapon .... alas just a dream

keep writing please

5* a million hard ons and a dozen orgasms

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
It's fun FICTION

To over-the-top BTB - Anony: Sure. Whatever.

To st1956 - Bravo and Thanks. 5's from me.

Pappy7Pappy7over 4 years ago
Wow, guys, it's just a story.

Probably meant to offset all of the weak wimp crap that is being posted in mass quantities on this site. I think it was good fantasy piece and I liked the writing. I mean, come on no one on here is writing "Gone With The Wind" caliber stuff, it's a fun, free site. Sure this was a little over the top, but what the hell, give him a break. I enjoy a lot of the other writers on here and all for different reasons. That said, I gave you 5 stars just because he didn't help her find men or enjoy watching and being humiliated. To each their own.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

I know you've declared your own reality, but, "And we can take action against the company, especially since they have a morals clause," is bogus. Morals clauses are to PROTECT companies. not expose them.

"We've gotten a lot of complaints about Mr. Morton and frankly, he's a sexual harassment suit waiting to happen. What he did to you not only violated our morals clause, but was highly illegal and could expose the company to a lot of very bad press." - And THAT'S what "morals clauses" are for, to PROTECT companies against sexual harassment suits.

"knew that either Greg wasn't there or he had taken his wife's car." - Um, either way Greg wasn't there! Maybe you mean the Greg's wife had taken his car.

Greg had a lot of nerve blaming HER for the HIV, since HE was the one who brought her into the promiscuous life-style that caused her to get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GREAT 5*

Maybe if this happened more there wouldn't be any cheaters. All the asshole that think it's OK to fuck a married women should have more than their arms broking. These guy's can't keep their wife's satisfied so they have fuck other guy's wife's. And cheating whores like this deserves to get STD.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
Fun

Nice escapist story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Over the top

But weirdly entertaining in a camp sort of way. I must say, though, that I'm sure I've seen this plot before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Predictable, Unimaginative, Booring

The title says it all. I had to give you 2-stars to drop the rating of this story. You can and have done better

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s hard to believe this really happened.

Poor Greg!

breville1breville1over 4 years ago
Wait....

There's more.....part deux coming up soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Yet again fantastic story what people forget it’s your story how you want it to go and just ignore the the mistakes and just enjoy it like I did that’s why they write on here not for the money or anything but for enjoyment that’s why I enjoy reading your stories cause you use your own imagination and humour etc but others don’t see that so what I say is keep writing and enjoy it and remember that people do enjoy your stories like me

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 4 years ago
The ultimate chuck-no-more burn-the-bitch story

i can't tell whether this story is meant to be a LW parody or a serious story. Interesting read though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chill out

Yes, the story is a bit over the top but the idea of a boot camp for recovering wimps is neat.

I can't understand the haters and nasty comments this story has generated.

Come on people, this site is full of unlikely stories with overblown characters.

How likely or realistic is a story where sister, mom or grandmother come into a guy?

A virgin daughter one day wakes up and decided to **** dad...and have a baby.

All the women have 36DDs and the men have 10".

The stories here run from would be Tom Clancy to would be Stephen King.

I approach ALL stories here as a bit if lightweight fun. Occasionally, I'll find one a bit more serious and worthy of long term consideration.

But overall, this is recreational reading.

In other words, don't take this stuff too seriously.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Ha, Ha, Ha Very Funny

Reads like the back of a comic book when I was a kid. Skinny kid getting sand(y) kicked in his face.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Come On Guys...

Lighten up. Sure it was a parody, and we found all the cliches we are so fond of. He rolled them all into one steaming ball of crap. Good for him.

Stop beating eachother up. We got enough cuck nonsene floating through the door.

Help him be a better writer, not discourage his efforts.

Enjoy the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Angry

Bit too much anger. Ouch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Very nice. Enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOL....

Parody? Of what? This is something I would expect from a 12 year old! Just too stupid to say anything else about it! Gave it a 1.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
As GatorHermit asked, a parody?

I too can't decide whether SaddleTramp intended this story as a parody. I hope he did, because he succeeded in producing a good one. Hardly a BTB cliché was omitted from his tale of revenge and retribution.

A commenter on the recent 'Better Mousetrap' story suggested a BTB Ray to match the ubiquitous Slut Ray. It was clearly in use here on our wimpish husbands and we now have a description of its effects. As the camp commander said at passing-out: "You came here, scared, uncertain about your future, defeated and humiliated by the ones you loved the most. Now, you've gotten your manhood back. You look like men with the confidence to take on the world."

Lue

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Who cares

Who cares whether this is parody of just an over the top story. It's saddletramp 's world and I enjoyed it. Any time a cheating wife and evil lover get their just desserts I'm loving it. Having the cheaters take themselves off the board is a bonus. Great idea for the BTB ceremony. It could catch on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cliche Ridden

...and poorly done. This scenario has been done before, and much better, by other writers.

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago
Loved it

Who cares if its far fetched or unlikely. It was an entertaining read. I think if it were my story I might have let them both linger with the HIV or turn it into full blown AIDS.

meucimeuciover 4 years ago
I like it!

I really enjoy this authors stories. Some are a little out there but he always says this is his world. What ever happens, happens. It is fiction so take it or leave it. I really enjoyed it and don't understand why people are being so critical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some of you all cant read.

ST writed whatever the fuck he wants. Yeah it may so far out there but he has already told you cunts he likes to write things with more of a scifi twist. BEPOP THE BUTTBURT ASS PIRATE can just use his snowflake tears to masturbated with. Funny you would think he could relate to this story being a cuck himself....oh well. Keep doing your thing ST. Fuck everybody else.

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

Really? To over the top, but typical male fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

more chapters

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Very Good

It's good to see the wimp win...Thanks for sharing this Brilliant story with us! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ya Gotta Keep Our Attention

And maybe some read it. I guess it was just too outlandish for me, parody or not.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
OK OVER THE TOP

I loved it. 5

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Some of you critics need to chill out!

Sweet Jesus, there's no pleasing some folks. If you had finished this tale with a RAAC ending, the wannabe Machos would have screamed at you. When you use a totally out there BTB ending, you are accused of having too much anger! There is no pleasing some folks. I found your tale amusing and entertaining. As you stated in your prolog, this was not a docu-drama.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 4 years ago
eh

been there done that. u know u could make ur stories a bit diff from each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
greg was sort of a cuck

the dude bullies a shy man, takes his shrew of a wife as his own.....

but then gives her away for anonymous gang bangs? i'm not gonna shit on the gay community here, but greg was like.....secretly bi curious? he kept preaching alpha male status, but gives away this woman he seduced.....for free.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 4 years ago
Good Fun

Loved it,

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 4 years ago
I told you all months ago that Saddle Brook was an extremely disturbed nutcase

And this story proves it. What sort of sick disturbed individual when even come up with this sort of vile crap? Even as a LW story it makes no sense.

.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 4 years ago
Was this a parody? No it was not... Consider

The author doesn't understand the 1st basic things about morals clauses and

Most writers who write parodies usually a pretty intelligent and have decent insights

EVERY story that Saddle Brook has written since he appeared here had been exactly the same. Again people who write parodies and have senses of humor are usually balanced mentally and can move on to a different type of stories or least have a desire to develop a different type of story

StormKing33StormKing33over 4 years ago
5* Unique, not the usual LW tired cliche

Loved the boot camp. Excellent that Greg and Sandy were permanently removed from the gene pool.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Enjoyable fantasy

but oh so close to over the top. Well, who am kidding, it was over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This author will never get into the Hall of Fame

He seems fine with it. That's sad.

OldNewAuthorOldNewAuthorover 4 years ago
Straw effigy

I liked the use of a straw effigy and photos to Burn the Bitch

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
SaddleTramp could be a better writer ...

If saddletramp could get over trying to outdo his earlier excesses, he could write fairly well! Murder/Suicide for Sweetie and her Bull? Damn ... how commensurate is that to what (I will grant) are their disgraceful abuses? At least, both deaths were fairly quick and without torture!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I lost interest an fell asleep after the 4th paragraph. Did I miss anything?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
BTW ...

Ch.1????

What the fuck can happen after THIS? The two villains are DEAD!

Surely Hubby will have more stories, but when you lose the two villains, that story is kaput, finis, colorin colorado, adios!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You call this a story

Pretty bad writing. A wimp to super man. A whore wife who get aids. A boss who shots the whore and then kills himself. And you call this a story. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And all this happened in the First Chapter . . .

What could possibly be next?

He's wed, and

Greg'n'Ex is ded.

management91399management91399over 4 years ago
Angry

Pretty angry ending, would have stayed with it longer and given your "universe" a little more depth had there been a less severe conclusion and a more gradual progress to a conclusion.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 4 years ago
Good Story

I like it!

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 4 years ago
And if anyone knows a nutcase

It's that carpetbagger HIV !

That miserable old sod has been off his rocker for yrs .

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Good story as usual

When someone is on a fitness crash course, that would not be the time to take up smoking. Smokers would have a hard time completing the course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow...how sad

How sad is it that pathetic wimps need these stories to feel good about their own inadequacies. This is their idea of porn. This is their own version of a superhero who does what they wished they themselves could have done when their wives divorced them and left them. It's actually pretty laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your usual madness

Agree it got very harsh at the end, shame he divorced her, he would have inherited her 1/2 of the estate...

bhill8671bhill8671over 4 years ago
Good job

Well done, well done indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

Loved the Payback He gave them..

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
no middle ground lol

5* The only disappointment was the overwhelming swift, severity of his revenge. No change to really see her suffer or understand the magnitude of her choices. it went 0-60 and then done and I mean REALLY done! lol I'm not judging, its a short story, not WAR AND PEACE. I guess I prefer my revenge like tumbling down a mountain, with lots of painful bumps before the bottom rather than simply being pushed off a building and splatting on the ground, per se. lol

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Usual standard

No quarter given. Love a good btb. But hated the end. Getting untreatsble diseases then murdered is not entertainment.

Unfortunately he had no evidence of anything untoward for the divorce. He had legally separated from her when he left for camp. She was legally single so could screw the entire 6th fleet with impunity. The divorce would have been his word against hers. Even in your personal universe this would be the case. Actually have no idea why you would have him do the legal separation, just silly as she could then do what she did. He allowed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why go on three month torture training when all he had to do was pack a bag and leave town.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Anger issues much?

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Wow!!!

Another great story!!! We both think a lot alike...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Just skimmed the ending before reading Ch 2, found a little nit to pick. If Greg's wife rode with him to his house, how did she take Greg to the hospital? Her car's still at her house!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
Whatever

Kinda generic, could have ended better, much more than a broken arm, a beat down in front of both the women, would have been excellent. Since you killed Sandy off, why have another chapter? Your title eludes to another chapter in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sort of Okay

Sort of a "normal" BTB story but with terrible story of the ending for Sandy and Greg. In a sense, the ending given wasn't the type of revenge that was deserved. You need a (big) better imagination.

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A bit over the top but wouldn’t it be nice

I’m surprised; you don’t miss much sbrooks103x but this part must have. If Greg was with Sandy he must have driven his car to get there. Therefore Julia used their/his car to get Greg to the hospital after Mike broke Greg's arm.

bhill8671bhill8671over 4 years ago
Do you really

hate women that much? Zero stars.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
My kind

My kind of story. I'll have to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Burn baby burn...

... thanx for the enjoyable read. 5 stars.

Loklie

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
You sure generate a lot

of negative feedback, Bro! To bad, I like your stories! As you have said it is your universe, your creation! Anyone who doesn't like it should just go read something else, but no they think they have the right to tear you down! Screw em! Five Stars for a good read!

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Interesting Story

A real WoW! The bitch was even cremated in the end!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Is this a revision of an earlier story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THE ONLY THING MISSING......

Would have been some insight into the hell Sandy experienced post divorce. I don't know if any of those nasty symptoms show up that quickly but it would have been nice to hear about her developing open lesions on her face and body that she'd have to explain to friends, family and coworkers.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Loved it

What a hoot, loved it

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

if only such a thing was true.

enjayemenjayemabout 4 years ago
Good tale

If a little far fetched. Sort of wimpers to an end 'though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
At the Top of the BTB Pyramid

More than a little extreme. Hard to believe Mike would suddenly become a loving equal partner and fully recuperated mentally after 3 months of calisthenics and burning an effigy. Not in the real world!!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brad

Who the fuck is Brad?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bad

Now that is a really silly story, to be polite. Nobody, in my opinion, would act like this man. Nor the camp and everything. I wee bit more realism p l e a s e.

Yvesmi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Deaths Were Too Easy

The story was mostly good but their deaths were too easy. They needed to suffer more!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Who would even think about taking back a cheating spouse who disrespected you that badly !

Revenge of a sort but more details of her life and death . Not realistic but ignored that part

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Damn fine story

Those two losers deserved what they got

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great karma for the cheaters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

ST56 kind of frustrates me. This was hust great for me. But sometimes he produces pure crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

USING PSYCHOLOGY TO EXPLAIN WHY A MARRIED MAN IS A WIMP, A LOSER HUSBAND WHO TOLERATES A SLUT WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You claim: " For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen." OK, but if you make it too bizarre you lose those of us who tend to identify with the characters. That is not good writing. The closer you keep to actual probabilities the more you will be appreciated.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A good fictional story. AAAA++++

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

I thought this was pretty good.

Sandy' Sanders sounds like a Simpsons character

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES