The Camp Ch. 04: Gunny Rob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry, Alan," Lisa's mother said. "You've always been so good to her. I don't know what got into that pea brain of hers. Please, stay in touch."

"I will, Mom, thanks," I said before she ended the call. I looked at Lisa before continuing. "You've got two more calls to make, so get to it."

"Please don't make me do this," she sobbed.

"Why not?" I asked. "They deserve to hear the truth. Get to it." Shaking, Lisa picked up the phone and called our son, Carl.

"Hello," he said when he answered the phone.

"Hi, Carl," Lisa said. "It's Mom."

"Are you alright, Mom?" he asked.

"No," she said. "You father and I are getting divorced."

"What?" he asked. "No way. What happened? Did Dad cheat on you or something?"

"No, son, I cheated on your Dad and he found out," Lisa said.

"Mom, how could you?" he asked. "Is Dad there?"

"I'm here, son," I said. "Before you ask, I'm okay. I just felt like you needed to hear the truth. Your mother's been doing this now for over 20 years. I just found out today."

"Oh my God, Dad," he said. "I'm sorry to hear that."

"I'm so sorry, Carl," she said.

"Yeah, sorry you got caught," he said. "Look, Mom, I can't believe you'd do this to Dad. I gotta go, I'll talk to you later. Bye." He ended the call and Lisa sobbed as she sat on the couch.

"One more call," I said. Lisa looked up, her eyes red and puffy.

"Please, I'm begging you," she said. "No more."

"One call," I said. "Do it." Shaking, Lisa dialed our daughter. The call went pretty much the same as the others, except Renee was considerably more upset than Carl.

"You stupid fucking bitch!" she said when Lisa told her what was going on. "I hope Dad kicks your slimy ass to the curb."

"He is," Lisa said.

"How can you be so fucking STUPID?" Renee asked. "You're not my mother. Right now I don't know who you are. You'd better get your shit squared away, or it'll be a cold day in hell before you ever see your grandchildren. Don't call me ever again. Goodbye!" Lisa sobbed uncontrollably as Renee ended the call.

"Are you beginning to understand the consequences of your actions?" I asked. "You've completely destroyed two families with your selfishness. I hope you're happy." Lisa wiped her eyes as I spoke to her.

"I told you, I'm sorry," she said. "Now everyone hates me."

"Well, you reap what you sow," I said. "I think it's time you leave. I've already packed up your toiletries and a few things. You can make arrangements to come by later for the rest of your shit." Nodding her head, Lisa went upstairs, grabbed the suitcase and night bag I set by the bedroom door and came back down. Judy stopped her before she walked out the door.

"Wait just a second," Judy said. "Did I hear your husband right? You've been screwing my husband for over 20 years?" Lisa looked down at the floor, ashamed.

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Well, then, I guess you won't mind if I fuck your husband," she said. "After all, it's been years since I've been with a real man and your husband seems to be pretty well equipped." Judy looked at me. "What do you think? You up for a bit of revenge nookie?" Lisa dropped the suitcase she was carrying and looked at us.

"You wouldn't, would you?" she asked, tears falling down her cheeks. "Please tell me you wouldn't do that to me."

"I don't know," I said. "Best offer I've had in quite a while. Besides, why should the cheaters have all the fun?" Judy laughed at that.

"I guess I have no room to complain," Lisa said.

"No, you don't, bitch," Judy said. "Oh, and don't forget to take out the trash," she added, grabbing Elroy by the collar. She looked at Elroy before speaking again. "Don't come by the house. I don't care where you sleep. Stay in your car or get a motel room. I don't ever want to see you again, asshole. I'll be seeing a lawyer tomorrow. Got it?" He sheepishly nodded his head.

"I got it," he said as he headed for the door. Lisa looked at me one last time.

"I'm really sorry, Alan," she said. "For everything. Goodbye." With that, she turned away and walked out of the house and out of my life. We watched as Lisa drove down the driveway and turned on the main road. I felt a tear threaten to fall down my cheek and wiped my eyes. Judy turned to me.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, just got something in my eye," I said. She smiled.

"Bullshit," she said softly. I laughed.

"Tell me, how do you walk away from 30 years of marriage?" I asked.

"By opening yourself up to new possibilities," she said. I nodded my head. "You really didn't know about any of this, did you?" she asked. I shook my head.

"No," I said. "I just found out today. She only did it while I was deployed. What about you? Did you know what he was doing?"

"I suspected," she said. "I could smell her perfume on him and his clothes. I never caught him in the act, though. I sucked it up and hoped he would come around."

"So, what are you going to do now?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, sighing. "I've always been a stay-at-home wife and mother. That's all I ever wanted to be. My mother raised me kinda old-fashioned. Said the best job a woman could ever have was that of a home-maker. I married right out of high school and never held a paying job. All I wanted to do was make my husband happy and raise my kids to be the best they could be. I'll manage, though." I nodded my head. I had no doubt she would land on her feet.

"Did you really mean what you said earlier?" I asked. "About the sex and all?" She laughed.

"Hang around me long enough, cowboy, and you'll learn I say what I mean and mean what I say," she said.

"Would you like to stay the night?" I asked.

"Would you mind?" she asked.

"I'd love to have some company," I said.

"I think I would, too," she said. "Would it be okay if I raid your bathroom for a bit? I didn't bring anything with me."

"Sure," I said. "Go for it." I gave her directions and watched as she walked up the stairs to the master bathroom. She came back down about a half hour later wearing nothing but one of my old red Marine Corps t-shirts. I felt my cock stir in my jeans as I watched her walk down the stairs. She looked at me and smiled.

"I borrowed one of your t-shirts," she said. "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I said.

"I also borrowed one of your wife's unused razors," she added, lifting up the t-shirt to reveal a freshly-shaved pussy. My cock threatened to burst out of my jeans as I took in what she displayed. Lisa had never done anything like that for me. I was mesmerized by the sight of her open lips.

"You've never seen a shaved pussy before?" she asked, standing before me with her feet spread. I shook my head.

"No, never," I said. She smiled and pulled the t-shirt over her head, tossing it on a chair. She stood before me totally naked, running her hands up and down her body.

"You like?" she purred. God, what was there NOT to like?

"Oh yeah," I said. "I definitely like." She smiled and pulled her pussy lips open.

"You ever watch a woman masturbate for you?" she asked.

"Never," I said.

"Wow," she said. "You mean Lisa never did anything like this for you?" She rubbed her pussy lips, sticking first one, then two fingers inside herself.

"No, never," I said. "You do this for Elroy?"

"A few times, but he never seemed interested in watching," she said. "Besides, he's not equipped like you are. He never got me as hot or wet as I am right now. Here, feel," she added, taking my hand and placing directly on her sex. She was soaking wet and her smooth skin felt quite warm to the touch. I thought my cock was going to explode. "Go ahead," she said. "Put your finger inside me. Feel me. Fuck me with your fingers."

I finger-fucked her for a few minutes, mesmerized by the sight of her smooth female flesh. The urge hit me, so I ran my hands behind her ass and pulled her sex to me, running my tongue up and down her slit. I found her clit and began sucking on it, which drove her wild.

"Oh, God," she moaned, running her hands through my short hair. "Yes, eat me." After a couple minutes, she knelt in front of me and kissed me hard, running her tongue inside my mouth. I kissed her back and we were locked together in a frantic bout of kissing. She pulled my shirt off over my head and ran her hands over my chest.

As we kissed, she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. I knew what she wanted, so I raised up enough to let her pull my trousers off. Pulling them to my feet along with my boxers, she broke the kiss long enough to take my shoes and socks off. Tossing my jeans, boxers, shoes and socks to the side, she looked at my now-erect cock.

"This is the biggest cock I have ever seen in my life," she said as she took it in her hands. "I gotta have this inside me." The next thing I knew, she was on the couch next to me, her legs spread wide. "Fuck me," she moaned. "Put that monster cock in my pussy and fuck my brains out. I need a real man's cock inside my pussy." I certainly wasn't going to argue. I positioned myself between her legs and slowly pushed my way into her.

Her eyes opened wide as I went inside her and she made a noise that reminded me of a hungry mountain lion. She was delightfully snug -- not overly tight like Lisa, and I felt as though I was in a hot, wet velvet glove. We started bucking against each other, frantically. We weren't making love at this point -- we were coupling like sexually-frustrated animals in heat.

"Fuck me," she moaned as I pounded into her. "God, you feel so good in my pussy. Don't ever stop fucking me!" I kept going until I felt myself start to ejaculate.

"I'm getting ready to cum," I told her. She wrapped her legs around my body and grabbed my ass with both hands.

"Do it," she begged. "Cum inside my pussy. Fill me up. I need it so bad." I growled as I felt myself explode inside her. She felt it as well and shook as her own orgasm hit. She clawed at my back as I pumped my seed inside her. We kissed each other, hard, as our orgasms subsided.

We looked each other in the eye as we caught our breath. I realized that besides Lisa, this was the only other woman I had ever been with in more than 30 years. I think she realized it as well. We both needed this, but I wondered if I was making a mistake. As nice as this was, did I really want to get involved with another woman the very day I kicked my cheating wife out of the house?

"Penny for your thoughts," I said. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"That was the first real orgasm I've had with a man since I got married," she said.

"Seriously?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Yeah," she said. "Not that Elroy didn't try. He did. He even managed to get me pregnant a couple times. I still wonder how he did that sometimes. Hell, you saw him."

"Yeah, I did," I said. "So what did you do?"

"I learned to fake it," she said. "Then I learned how to take care of myself," she added, holding up her hands. I knew what she meant.

"Why did you stay with him, then?" I asked.

"Believe it or not, I loved him," she said. "Once. He was a good man, at first. He always took care of me and the kids. You loved your wife, too, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did," I said. "A part of me probably always will. But I'll be damned if I'm going to tolerate her cheating."

"I feel the same way," she said. "As far as I'm concerned, my marriage is over. I kept my vows. The moment he broke them, though, it was done."

"What now?" I asked.

"You mean, us?" she asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah," I said. "I've never been the type to have one-night stands, and I'm too damn old to start dating again."

"Is that your way of saying you like me and want to keep on seeing me?" she asked.

"I guess so," I said.

"Well," she began. "I like you, too, Alan Roberts. And I really don't want this to be a one-time revenge fuck. If it's all the same to you, I'd kinda like to see where this goes."

"I'd like that as well," I said. She smiled and kissed me.

"Good," she said. "Just one thing, though."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You fuck around on me and I'll cut your nuts off with a dull butter knife," she said, smiling. I laughed out loud.

"You know, I believe you actually would," I said. "It's a deal," I added with a kiss. "What do you say we head upstairs?"

"Lead on," she said. We headed upstairs and made love a couple more times before falling asleep in each others arms. The next morning, I awoke to find my cock deep inside her mouth. This was another first and I liked it -- a lot. As I watched, she sucked until I came inside her mouth. She made a show of swallowing my cum.

"Good morning, lover," she said with a smile. "Want some breakfast?"

"I'd love some," I said. She stood up and put her clothes back on.

"Good," she said. "I'll go downstairs and get started while you get dressed. I already started the coffee. What have you got planned for the day?"

"I have an appointment to see a lawyer this morning, then I'm going to talk to a man about a job," I said. "What about you?"

"Well, I'll go home after breakfast, then make arrangements to see a lawyer myself," she said. "I'll see you downstairs," she added before she left. I went into the bathroom, did my morning business then took a shower. I decided to wear a class C uniform, so I got dressed, made sure everything was squared away, then went downstairs. Judy's eyes opened wide when she saw me.

"Are you in the Army or something?" she asked.

"Marine Corps," I said. "At least for about another month. I'm on terminal leave awaiting retirement." She looked at the ribbons and badges on my chest.

"What are all those for?" she asked.

"Different things," I said. "This one, for example, says I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, more than once," I added, pointing to the Purple Heart ribbon with three stars attached to it.

"Oh my God," she said. "You were wounded in combat? Seriously?"

"Yeah," I said. "Four times."

"Where have you been?" she asked.

"Desert Storm, back in the 90s," I said. "Then three tours to Iraq and three more to Afghanistan."

"How long have you been in the military?" she asked.

"A little more than 30 years, total," I said. "Some of that was in the Reserves, but I was on active duty most of the time."

"So, your wife was cheating on you with my husband while you were off fighting a war?" she asked. "And he knew what you were doing?"

"Yeah," I said. She shook her head in disbelief.

"That asshole," she said. "He's going to pay dearly." We ate breakfast, then headed out. She asked me to call her after I got home, and I promised I would.

The visit with the attorney went well. He listened to my story and looked over my evidence, the prenuptial and the financial information I brought in, showing she made several thousand more as a teacher than I ever did while on active duty.

"Well, I think this is pretty much a slam dunk," he said. "With the financials and your pre-nuptial, I believe we can eliminate any order for support, especially given that she makes about $68,000 a year. She can certainly live off that in Spokane Valley. Of course, the house and property were yours to begin with and the prenuptial clearly states that any retirement is to be untouched. You'll have to split the bank account, though. I can't see any judge saying otherwise. We'll push for the 40 percent as spelled out in the agreement. When would you like her served?"

"As soon as possible," I said.

"Okay," he said. "We'll have to do some work to get her served in Washington, but that's not a problem. We do that all the time. I'll go ahead and get this drawn up and filed. If all goes well, we can have her served early next week. All I need from you right now is the filing fee and my retainer. You can pay the young lady out front when you leave." He handed me a sheet of paper. "Here's a checklist of things you should do to protect yourself," he added. "Hopefully, your wife hasn't gotten to the bank yet."

I looked at the list. I would definitely have to stop at the bank on my way out. Most of the rest of this could be done online.

"Any questions?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Not at the moment," I said. He handed me a card and shook my hand.

"Feel free to call if you need anything," he said. "And good luck." I stopped on the way out and paid the filing fee along with a retainer and headed out. I called John when I got in my truck.

"Just got finished with my lawyer," I told him. "I have to stop at the bank to take care of business there, but I'd like to come discuss that job you talked about."

"I'll be here, Gunny," he said. "Look forward to seeing you." He texted me the directions to the camp after we ended our call.

I went to the bank and found that Lisa hadn't touched the account yet, so I took out 60 percent and used it to open a new account in my name only. I then canceled the joint credit cards after paying the balance. I also ordered a new ATM card and a new credit card for myself.

From there, I headed to the camp, which was about 35 miles northeast from my house as the crow flies. Unfortunately, the road trip was a bit longer than that, but it was a nice day and it gave me an opportunity to think about my life.

In just one day, I had gone from being a happily-married man looking forward to retirement and old age with my wife to learning that I had been made a fool and a cuckold for over 20 years. Six of those years I had been in a war zone, literally putting my life on the line. I realized that emotionally I had dealt with Lisa's betrayal the same way I had dealt with armed fanatics and terrorists out to kill me in combat.

At least there was Judy. I'm not sure how I could have dealt with all this by myself. I certainly liked her spunk and her candor. And she was damn good in bed. I just hoped I wasn't making a mistake by getting involved with her so soon after ditching Lisa.

I finally came to the road leading to Camp Rollins. There wasn't any traffic on the narrow two-lane road so I made pretty good time. I came to a gate with a small guard shack and stopped. An armed man in camouflage utilities came to my window.

"I'm here to see John Sykes," I said. "Name is Roberts. Alan Roberts." I handed him John's card and my driver's license as I had been instructed.

"One moment, sir," the guard said. He looked my truck over and walked back to the shack. I watched as he spoke to someone on a field telephone. A minute or two later, he walked back to my truck and handed my license and business card back.

"Commandant Sykes is expecting you. Welcome to Camp Rollins, Gunny Roberts," the man said. I started to thank him but he had already left to open the gate. He waved as I drove through and I waved back.

After a few more sharp curves, I found myself entering what looked like a typical military camp. The wooden buildings were arranged neatly around a central, paved area where groups of men marched or ran. The place was immaculate and the grounds were neatly manicured. I found the camp headquarters and parked in front of it.

I walked inside and was met by an attractive blonde receptionist in a professional-length skirt. She looked up and smiled as I entered the office.

"You must be Gunnery Sergeant Roberts," she said.

"I am," I said.

"Welcome to Camp Rollins," she said. "Commandant Sykes is expecting you. Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Yes, please. That sounds great," I said. "Black, if that's okay."

"Of course," she said. "Please, go right on in." I tapped on his doorway and he motioned me inside as he spoke on the phone. I noticed he wore a khaki uniform shirt with a set of silver oak leaves designating the rank he held in the Army. He hung up the phone and stood to greet me.

"Glad you came out, Gunny," he said. "Please, have a seat." I sat just as the receptionist brought in my coffee. I thanked her and took a sip. It was just what the doctor ordered. "I take it you had no problem getting here."