All Comments on 'The Camp - The Aftermath'

by IntrospectiveWanderer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

Love it. Can't wait to read more.............

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkalmost 3 years ago

I am really glad that you are continuing this story. I read the first couple of chapters years ago. Thank you for your efforts!!

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 3 years ago

Love the pairings, but could we have more detailed sex. Just me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’d vote for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would be nice to continue this story. Specially when Bobby is fucking Vanessa while her husband Troy and her mother Nancy watching closely at Bobby’s cock sliding in and out deep in Vanessa’s pussy as Vanessa looking and holding hands with her husband lovingly mouthing “I love you.”

There should be still a foursome of Troy with his wife Vanessa, mother in law Nancy and their best friend Carol. The three women could be bending over as Troy alternately fucking them as they casually having conversation with other nudist in the camp.

Also a trio of Mothers and sons performing on the stage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntrospectiveWanderer@IntrospectiveWanderer
I write for the fun of it. The stories are pure fantasy, nothing more. I also try to write where the characters are realistic and believable. While I do try to eliminate as many errors as possible, I am not an English major nor a professional writer so there are apt to be err...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Camp - Olivia Previous Part
The Camp Series Info