The Camp - The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agnes shook her head, "I'm not sure he'd look at a naked female again. Live or on the internet."

"Is he," Nancy wanted to ask.

Agnes laughed, "no, that's even worse."

"I wasn't sure."

"I had found Monica and Lisa in a rather intimate situation one afternoon. They didn't know I had come home early."

"Bet that was a surprise."

"It was. But if it was Bill instead of me, oh my Monica will still be locked in the basement."

Nancy shook her head in dismay as this was not the Bill that she had known. "So, she's lesbian then?"

Agnes raised her eyebrows slightly, "I asked her about that and she said no that she still wanted to be with guys. She had a boyfriend. But I don't know if they were active or not."

"Interesting," Nancy said as she slowly nodded her head.

"As it turns out," Agnes smiled. "I reassured her that that was okay too. I told her I understood that I'm the same way."

Nancy smiled at the revelation. "You know, if you keep coming out here, they're going to eventually have sex."

Agnes smiled, "if they haven't already. I talked to both of them about it just a little bit ago and told that I was perfectly fine with it and enjoy it if it happens."

"You also know that he could be in for a surprise and you too," Nancy added.

Agnes shook her head, "how's that?"

Nancy chuckled a little, "Well, he's quite a looker and there's a number of ladies who will find him very appealing. Who knows, you might come back to the cabin one day and find him between the legs of another guest."

Agnes smiled and nodded, "then I'll have to see if they'll let me join them."

Nancy laughed out loud, "that's the spirit."

Agnes shook her head and looked at Nancy, "boy you are not the same person that I used to know as my neighbor."

Nancy smiled, "is that good or bad?"

"Oh, definitely good," Agnes said as she unconsciously moved a hand between her legs.

Nancy noticed the move, "all this talk has got me a little worked up." She hesitated for a moment, "want to go inside?"

Agnes looked at her friend, "you mean," she left unfinished.

Nancy gave a slight nod of her head.

Agnes smiled and stood up and started towards Nancy.

****

"I wonder where mom is," Monica said out loud as she and Bobby stepped into their cabin and noticed it was empty. She turned around and saw Bobby standing right there with a hint of a smile on his face.

"She's probably yacking it up with Mrs. Gibbons," he replied. "You know how they were when they lived next door," he offered.

Monica simply nodded her head, smiled a little and bit her lower lip as Bobby placed his hands on her shoulders and drew her closer, his erect cock brushing against her pubic area. He kissed the side of her neck and heard Monica sigh.

"You know, we have some catching up to do," Bobby said.

Monica nodded her head, "we do."

He took her hand and pointed his head to the bedroom. He laid his sister down on the bed on her back. He gently spread her legs further apart and looked at her labia to see them open a little, revealing the moisture that had already started appearing. He knelt down and started to kiss the inside of her legs, quickly progressing to the juncture of her legs. Monica let out a louder moan and arched her back as his tongue found its way to her clit.

He reached around her legs and used his fingers to part her lips a little wider. He used his tongue and licked up and down her slit. He tried to insert his tongue into her vagina but didn't go far. He used two fingers instead. His sister's hips started to move back and forth a little. He had to move a little to find a position that would work where he could use his fingers in her and still use his tongue.

Monica's moans toned down a little and her hips stopped moving as much as he tried different things. Finally, he found the combination that got the most excitement out of her. After several minutes and jaw that was beginning to ache, Monica grabbed the hair on the back of his head for dear life. Her legs clamped tightly around his head. He could feel liquid pouring over his hand as she yelled out and arched her hips even higher.

When she finally let go, Bobby looked up and saw that her eyes were closed and her chest rising and falling rapidly as she came down from her orgasmic high. Bobby slowly moved upwards, kissing her abdomen and then her breasts. In the meantime, she had opened her eyes and started smiling broadly at her brother. She didn't say a word as she reached down and clasped his cock and guided it to her entrance.

Bobby moved forward a little more and raised himself on his hands a little. He looked at her as his cock slide inside. He kept pushing until he was fully inside her, his pelvic bone touching hers. Monica looked at him and her smile got bigger as he entered her.

Monica smiled and nodded her head. Their mother also nodded her head, smiled, and left the doorway of the bedroom.

****

Agnes was sitting outside reading when Bobby and Monica stepped out the door.

"Hi, mom. How long have you been here?" Bobby asked."

"For a while now," she answered, looking at the two and smiled.

"Oh, then I guess, you know, that Monica and I were, well," Bobby stammered.

"Yes, and I thought it was beautiful. I'm surprised you are out here so early."

Bobby looked at Monica and then back to his mom. Monica spoke up, "well, we thought that we should be done and cleaned up before, well, before you came home."

Agnes looked at one and then the other, thinking for a moment, "why? Did you think I'd be upset or something?"

Monica shook her head, "well, no. But," she started but didn't finish.

Agnes stood up and put a hand on the shoulder of each of them. "Listen, things have definitely changed between all of us," she looked at both in the eye. "It started with Bobby and I a few weeks back and I don't know about you, Bobby," she looked directly at him, "I wouldn't change a thing."

Bobby smiled, "I wouldn't either."

Agnes then looked at Monica, "and you told me that you were jealous, that you wished it was you that Bobby was having sex with, and I told you that that was perfectly okay and that eventually you will."

Monica nodded her head.

"And I'm now hoping that all three of us will clamber into bed together, sometime soon I hope."

Both Bobby and Monica raised their eyebrows, looked at each other and got big grins on their face.

"So, from now on, if any of us desires to have sex with another, then do so. If the door is open, then that means someone else can watch or participate. If the door is closed, then it's to stay closed until someone in that room opens it," Agnes concluded and looked at each of them for confirmation.

"Agreed?" Agnes asked.

Bobby and Monica responded in unison, "agreed."

Agnes then looked at Monica, "we talked about the times you experimented with Lisa."

Monica felt her cheeks turn red and nodded her head.

"Well, As I told you, I'm the same way, dear. In fact, I spent a lovely time with Nancy earlier today," she paused to let that sink in.

Once again, both kids raised their eyebrows at the new revelation.

"So," Agnes continued, "if you feel so inclined to play with Lisa again, please feel free to do so without any inhibitions."

Monica started to say, "what about you and me," and then stopped.

"What about you and I?" Agnes asked, feeling that was where Monica was going.

Monica smiled and nodded her head.

"We can do that too. I'd like that," she said and then kissed her daughter on the cheek.

****

Bobby explored the trails through the property. Based on the information that he gotten earlier, he knew that to venture down some of the trails in the newer part of the property, he'd have to have proper walking shoes and some water at least. Thus, he kept his exploration closer to the main camp.

He came across a stone bench and decided to sit down. He popped right back and slowly sat back down as the stone was cold to his exposed butt. He heard someone laughing and turned to see Nancy walking the trail towards him.

"I'm sorry," Nancy started to apologize, "but that was funny."

Bobby started laughing too, "I was kinda surprised that the rock would be so cold."

"I did the same thing the first time," she sympathized. "Can I join you?"

Bobby scooted a little to give Nancy room to sit, "yes, please," he said trying to not to let his emotions squeak out. Here was a woman that he was next door neighbors with for many years, who he always thought was incredible looking, about to sit down next him, totally naked.

He looked at her face and smiled, he was growing accustomed to being nude and being around nude women and his penis didn't jump to an erection like it used to.

"How are you liking here?" Nancy asked, "Besides getting to see a bunch of naked women."

Bobby got a little flustered.

"It's okay, Bobby," Nancy said with a slight chuckle, "we women like to look too, you know," she said as a matter of fact.

Bobby smiled and looked at Nancy, "I like it here a lot."

"Your mom mentioned that she wouldn't mind stay here all the time."

"Yeah, I heard her say that," Bobby said a looked off. He then looked back at Nancy, "I was kinda surprised, actually."

"Oh? Why's that?" Nancy asked with genuine interest.

"Well, growing up, mom and dad were pretty conservative," Bobby thought. "When mom wore dresses, they always went below her knees and when she wore shorts, they were always to just above her knees."

Nancy nodded and nodded, thinking about the conservative dress that she remembered both her and Agnes used to wear.

"So, to see her suddenly eager to not wearing any clothes was a bit of a surprise," Nancy commented.

Bobby grinned, "yeah, it was."

"But she's liking it, a lot from what I can tell."

"Yeah. She mentioned that she hates putting clothes back on," Bobby said and laughed.

"What about you?"

Bobby looked at Nancy, "guess I'm beginning to hate it too," he said and smiled.

They were both silent for a moment and then Nancy said, "I'm actually thinking that there are a couple of units that would work for year-round," Nancy said while thinking about it.

Bobby just looked at Nancy.

"They would need a little upgrade to make it work. And there are others that could be remodeled for year-round living," Nancy thought some more as she put a finger to her chin, looking off in the distance and nodding her head.

She then looked at Bobby, "what do you think, would you want to live here year-round?"

Bobby smiled, "yeah, that'd be cool." His face then fell, "but I was planning on taking a year off from school and then go to the University here."

"That's not a bad idea," Nancy said in agreement.

Bobby pondered some more, "living in town, I would be able bike to wherever the job was. We only have one car, and I can't afford to buy one myself yet," Bobby said, having some doubts about the wisdom of moving away from town.

Nancy nodded her head and thought for a moment. All her life she knew Bobby to be a hard-working kid and he had a real knack for plants and landscaping.

She turned to him and said, "what if you could work here?"

Bobby's eyebrows shot up, "you mean it?"

Nancy furrowed her brows just a little, "I need to talk to Troy as he's the manager, you know." Nancy thought some more, "but with the new property that we bought to make this place bigger, there's a lot of work that really needs to be done."

"Wow," Bobby responded, "I would really love that."

Nancy smiled and patted Bobby on the leg, "I'll talk to Troy tonight and let you know for sure tomorrow. Will that work?"

"Yes, ma'am," Bobby replied enthusiastically.

Nancy stood up and extended her had to Bobby, "come, let's take a walk and I can show you some of the things that I'm thinking of."

Bobby eagerly took her hand and stood up. He didn't let go of her hand as they began down the trail. But neither did she.

****

Bobby didn't return to the cabin until dinner time. Nancy had taken the rest of the afternoon to show him her ideas. For the first time he had totally forgot about both of them being nude. It was just a natural feeling.

He returned to the cabin hyped up and excited about the possibility of working at the Camp. It would one of the first times he would get to really try his hand at horticulture. Monica and Agnes were in front of the cabin when he arrived. Both had smiles on their faces. Bobby figured that they had just finished up something together. If so, he wished he could have watched.

"Well, it looks as if someone had a great afternoon," Agnes noted as Bobby approached.

"I did, mom," Bobby replied with joy on his face.

"What happened?" Monica asked.

"I ran into Nancy on one of the pathways and we got to talking," Bobby started.

Monica smiled inwardly, wondering if he and Nancy had become a lot closer.

"I told her that I was going to take a year off between high school and college. But that when I did go to school, I wanted to do something with horticulture. You know landscaping and stuff. And." Bobby started and took a deep breath.

"She wants to talk to Troy first, but with the additional land they bought, she was thinking that I could work here until it was time to go back to school," Bobby concluded with the biggest grin possible.

Monica piped up with a little jealousy in her voice, "you mean you'd get to be here every day?"

Bobby nodded, "yup."

Agnes looked at her son for a moment, "that sounds wonderful honey." Agnes thought some more, still looking at Bobby.

"I still have to go to work in the mornings and this is a bit out of the way," she thought out loud.

Bobby had thought of that a little but not much.

Agnes, "I'm not sure yet what we'll do. But we'll figure it out," Agnes said as she stood up. "But first, we have to wait to hear from Nancy."

She turned and looked at her daughter and then to her son, "now that the adventurer has returned home, what do you say we have some dinner."

Bobby hadn't thought about food for awhile and suddenly realized he hadn't eaten since morning. He rubbed his stomach and nodded his head.

After dinner and the dishes were all cleaned up, Agnes announced that she was going to go up to the main house and visit with Nancy. "We still have a lot of catching up to do," she said as she made her way out the front door.

Monica smiled and said, "I bet I know what kind of 'catching up' they're going to do."

Bobby looked at her with a puzzled look, "what do you mean?"

"In the sack, dummy," Monica laughed, "god I'd love to be there."

Bobby smiled thinking that he wouldn't mind that either.

Bobby's mind was pre-occupied with the afternoon's conversation with Nancy. He grabbed his smartphone and started looking up various plants, information about the local ecology, and other related topics. Monica resigned herself to a book that she had with her.

After a couple of hours Bobby put away his smartphone. Monica put down her book and looked at her brother.

"Does it bother you," Monica started, "that mom and I, well had sex?" she paused for a moment, "or that she is probably in bed with Nancy right now?"

Bobby thought for a moment, imaging his sister and his mom, having sex together. His penis got a little harder. He looked at Monica and shook his head, "no. I just I wish I coulda been there and watched," he said and broke into a smile.

"I'm sure there'll be more times," Monica said, "besides, what are we going to do tonight? There's only one bed and three of us." Monica smiled and looked at her brother's cock come to full hardness at the thought.

Monica stood, "come on. Let's go in the bedroom. It looks like you're about ready to explode." Then she got a mischievous grin, "we can't let that happen, can we?"

Bobby followed his sister. She watched and smiled as his erect cock point upwards and bounced with each step. She pointed to bed, "lay down," she instructed.

Bobby laid down on the mattress. Monica knelt between his legs and pushed his knees apart. She grasped his shaft and then looked at him and smiled and then wrapped her lips around him. Bobby's eyes closed and his head fell back as he felt the wet warmth of her mouth engulf the head of his penis.

She worked her magic on his cock and Bobby started to groan, raising his hips to meet her mouth.

"I thought I heard a noise in here," Agnes said as she approached the two lovers. Monica stopped and looked at her mother, still holding Bobby's penis. Bobby lifted his head and opened his eyes.

"That looks delicious. Can I join you?" Agnes asked.

Monica smiled and let out a quiet, "yes."

Bobby just shook his head and watched as his mother crawled on the bed next to his sister and took him in her hand as well. He continued to watch as the two women took turns taking him into their mouths. It wasn't much longer before Bobby raised his hips and exclaimed, "I'm coming."

By an unspoken mutual agreement, Monica took him into her mouth as the first spurt of semen was ejected, coating the inside of her mouth. She continued to take each spurt as it came to the point of overflowing and the excess oozed down the sides of Bobby's penis. She let go and finally swallowed what was in her mouth. In the meantime, his mother took him in her mouth and began to cleanup what was left over. Bobby opened his eyes and let out a small groan as Monica and his mother kissed and licked the residual cum off each other's faces.

Monica watched as Agnes straddled his chest and moved forward, lowering her pussy onto his mouth. Bobby wrapped his arms around her thighs and used his fingers to part her labia.

Agnes turned her head and motioned at Monica towards her son's cock, which had returned to a very hard condition. Monica smiled and straddled her brothers' hips. She took his cock and rubbed up and down her slit, making it quite wet. Then she rose just a little and put it at the right spot and let go. She groaned as she sank down, her wetness taking him in. Bobby had just cum, so she was going to be able to ride awhile before he came again.

Monica closed her eyes and concentrated on the hard cock that was penetrating her. She had had sex before with a boyfriend, but it was a real disappointment. This was her third time having Bobby inside her and she loved the feeling. She started moving her hips back and forth, leaving him fully embedded. This allowed her to rub her clit against his pubic bone. He could feel the warmth and tingle begin to grow.

Agnes had her legs on either side of Bobby's head. She looked at him and smiled. She had dreamed about having her son between her legs like this. Bobby wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her closer to his mouth. He found that he loved the taste of both his sister's and his mother's pussy. He also enjoyed it when he was able to bring them to orgasm. They both tended to squirt a little when they came.

Monica started to moan as her orgasm began to intensify. Her moans were met with similar moans from her mother as Bobby's tongue and mouth were getting her to a climax as well. Bobby smiled to himself as he felt his mother's hands begin to run through his hair. She had also started moving her hips back and forth on this mouth.

Monica yelled out as her climax overwhelmed her. She shuddered and squeezed Bobby's penis as wave after wave overtook her. Bobby groaned into his mother's pussy as he felt his cock being clenched. Then he felt the hands on his head grab his hair and pulled him tighter. He had a difficult time keeping his mouth and tongue in contact as Agnes was vigorously moving her hips, her cum flowing out of her and onto Bobby's face.

Monica had fallen off to the side. Agnes remained where she was for a moment and then moved off to the other side of Bobby. The two women were breathing heavily and coming down from their high.