The Camp - The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think he came, mom," Monica said and nodded at Bobby's erection.

Agnes looked at the erection as well.

"I want to see him fuck you," Monica said with a grin.

Bobby grinned as well. He rose up off the mattress and gently pushed his mother's shoulder to indicate she should lie on her back. He didn't speak a word as he leaned down and gave a lover's kiss. Without breaking the kiss, he moved so that he was between her legs. He could sense them part wider to give him access.

He felt a hand grab his shaft and looked over to see Monica smiling and found that it was her hand that was holding him.

"Fuck her good," she said as she moved the head of his penis and then let go.

Bobby turned to look at his mother as he moved his cock just a little for proper alignment and began to push. He felt a tingle or butterfly in his stomach as he plunged deeper. The very thought of his cock in his mom was erotic to him all by itself. He continued to look at her at he started pumping into her a little harder.

"Oh Bobby, you feel so good," Agnes said and smiled.

"So do you," he replied fully meaning it.

"This is so hot," they both heard Monica say to herself. They both looked over and saw that Monica had her legs spread apart and she was masturbating. The combination of fucking his mother and his sister put him over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum, mom," he warned her softly.

"Let me have it."

Bobby closed his eyes and arched his back as he felt the first jet rush through him and deep into her. He kept pushing his hips harder against hers with every spurt, trying to go as deep as he could.

When he was finished, he flopped over on his back. Now it was his turn to breath heavily. He closed his eyes and lost consciousness.

When he opened them again, he found himself spooned between the two women. He was spooned against his mother's back, one hand cupping a breast. Monica was spooned against him and her hand on his chest.

The next time he became aware of his surroundings, he realized that his penis was not only erect but was someplace warm. He opened his eyes and saw his sister looking down at him. She smiled as she worked his cock in and out of her vagina.

"It was hard and so pretty, I just couldn't ignore it," Monica said as she lowered her face to kiss him.

"I must admit," Agnes started to say, "I had forgotten how wonderful it is to wake up like this," Agnes smiled and reached with her hand to where Monica and Bobby were joined, rubbing Monica's clit just enough that it caused Monica to moan loudly.

Bobby started his own grown as his orgasm quickly came about. He thrust his hips up to meet his sister as he shot streams of cum into Monica.

The three laid there for a minute when Agnes said, "we need to get up and get cleaned up."

Bobby and Monica watched as Agnes got out of bed and stretched. She smiled and looked at the two still in bed, "I'd almost suggest that we conserve water and shower together. But it's not big enough for three and besides, if we did, we'd end up right back here again."

Bobby smiled, "so?"

Monica looked at Bobby and then Agnes, then and raised her eyebrows along with a smile to indicate the same.

****

After a moderate breakfast, Bobby led the trio outside. Bobby was about to ask a question when Monica interrupted his thoughts.

"Ooh, look at him," Monica remarked at the man approaching them. "I wonder who he is?" she said to no one in particular. Bobby looked over to see Monica's face have a smile on it.

Agnes said, "That's Troy. He runs the place for his mother-in-law," Agnes looked over to her daughter, "haven't you met him?"

Monica shook her head, "nope, but I want to."

Agnes shook her head and looked upwards as if asking for help.

"You must be Bobby," Troy said as he walked up.

"I am."

"Mom told me that you might be interested in doing some of the trail and landscaping work that needs to be done around here."

Bobby smiled, "yes, I am."

"She also said that you apparently have a knack for it and that you're going to major in horticulture?" Troy asked to confirm what he was told.

Bobby nodded, "that's the plan."

Troy sighed, "I don't know how much you have taken the trails, but with the addition of the new property, some new cabins, refurbishing the existing ones. Sprucing up the place has not been something I've been able to get to."

Bobby thought for a moment on what to say, "well, I have walked some of the trails but not all of them. I've got some ideas."

"Mrs. Anderson, good to see you again," Troy said.

"Nice to see you, Troy," Agnes stepped forward and put her hand on Monica's shoulder's, "and this is my daughter, Monica."

"Nice to meet you, Monica," Troy said with a smile that was quickly returned.

He turned to Bobby, "let's take a look at a couple of the spots where you were giving Nancy some ideas."

Walking along the trail, Troy pointed out some areas that were on his hit list. A woman approached them from the other direction, "hello, Troy."

"Hello, Mrs. Sanders," Troy answered.

"I've told you time and again, it's Helen," she smiled and looked at Bobby, "and who is this good-looking specimen?"

"Yes ma'am. This is Bobby. He's going to work on some of the landscaping here this summer."

Helen smiled, looked down at his flaccid penis and said in a soft voice and more to herself, "I know of landscapes he can work on."

She looked back at Bobby's face, "welcome to the Camp. I hope you enjoy it here," Helen looked at Troy, "everyone is almost like family here."

Bobby looked at Mrs. Sander while she was looking at Troy. He noticed that she was just a little taller than him. He admired her breasts, not too big and not too small. The corners of his mouth turned up a little when he looked at her well-trimmed bush.

"Some day you'll just have to get a closer look," Bobby's thoughts were broken and looked up to see Mrs. Sanders with her hands on her hips and smiling.

"Uh, yes, yes, ma'am," Bobby blurted out, his cheeks turning a bright shade of pink.

"I have to continue showing Bobby the lay of the land. She you again soon, Mrs. Sanders," Troy said and started back down the trail.

"I think she took a bit of a fancy to you," Troy said to Bobby with a chuckle.

"Uh, yeah," Bobby responded, not sure how to feel or react.

"Our guests are our most important asset. All the facilities and landscaping in the world wouldn't matter if we didn't have people who want to be here," Troy stated.

"That makes sense," Bobby agreed.

"So, if you are 'approached' by someone, like Helen just now," Troy said using air quotes, "the decision is yours, but feel free to take care of their needs, if you understand what I mean."

Bobby stopped and looked at Troy, "you mean?"

Troy just raised his eyebrows and nodded his head.

Troy stuck out his hand, "welcome to the Camp. You're going to love working here."

****

Troy and Bobby returned to the cabin and saw that Nancy and Agnes were sitting in front. His mom was dressed.

"You about ready to go home, kiddo?" Agnes asked.

"Not really," Bobby answered.

"Both Monica and I need to get to work tomorrow and there's some things I need to get done at home tonight."

"Okay," Bobby said, understanding priorities.

Both Agnes and Nancy stood up and said, "Troy and I would like Bobby to start tomorrow, if that's okay."

"Sure," Agnes answered with a little hesitancy.

"Troy and I talked, he can stay here in this cabin. If that's okay with you. That way you and Monica can also come out and stay whenever you'd like."

Agnes smiled and just then Monica stepped out the door. "That is so cool, thank you Mrs. Gibbons."

"Being that we are all a little familiar with each other, so to speak, Nancy, please."

"Thank you, Nancy," Monica said.

"You're welcome, dear," Nancy answered with a smile.

Monica turned to her mother. She patted herself and said, "wearing clothes feels odd now."

Agnes nodded her head, "I know what you mean."

Monica smiled and added, "well maybe we should just stay naked when we're home," she said in a suggestive voice.

Agnes thought for a moment, "yeah, I guess we could do that."

"Come on, we need to get going," Agnes said to her daughter.

"Till next time, Mrs. Anderson," Troy said.

"See you next time, Troy," and watched as he turned to go back to the main house.

Agnes hugged Nancy and said into her ear, "thank you so much Nancy. My life, our lives are totally different and none of us would have it any other way."

They separated and Nancy got a big smile, "you are welcome."

Nancy and Bobby stood next to each other as Agnes and Monica walked to their car, get in, and drive away.

Nancy turned to Bobby, "well, there's one other thing about you that I to find out as you start working here."

Nancy went to the door of the cabin and opened it, "I need to find out how well you're going to fit in. Or rather, fit in me," she smiled and gestured for him to follow her inside.

Bobby smiled and followed his new boss into the cabin.