All Comments on 'The Camp - Wedding Bells'

by IntrospectiveWanderer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ryantrixryantrixalmost 3 years ago

Good one, though a suggestion, add more tags like 'mother' 'son' etc.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Love it to bits, I hope you write another chapter with Monica and Bobby soon.

montywingermontywingeralmost 3 years ago

As a naturist myself, I loved this story, my only comment would be that of all my visits to clubs and beaches I've very rarely seen guys walking around with hard ons. I used to visit Cap De Agde on an annual basis and it was so relaxing and non erotic just to wander the site or beach and admire the wonderful bodies, male and female. I still remember one evening, whilst on our balcony, hearing a couple being intimate next to us, I just had to look, it was a stout middle aged guy, with a large beer belly having a great time with two petite oriental ladies. He invited me over but my then wife stopped me.

If I could find a residential site here in UK I'd apply to reside there asap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a nudist, I have never seen sexual activity in public. And every resort that I have been to states that such public display will get you kicked out. With no refunds.

Outsiders tend to think that such activities happen all of the time at nudist resorts. They don't.

Other then that a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great idea, loved the story and would like to read a follow up.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Mom, son and daughter need to share a bed. A threesome is in order.

IntrospectiveWandererIntrospectiveWandereralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous - what you say is absolutely true and I agree with you. But this is just a setting for a imaginary story. There is no intention to slight the real world of nudism. Thank you everyone for comments. They are appreciated.

NJCkLver56NJCkLver56almost 3 years ago

Loved this story! Hope there are plans for the next chapter with Monica involved!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I can't believe that at the end of a beautiful love story between Vanessa and Troy the author would have Vanessa cheating on Troy with Bobbie and then to have Vanessa indicate that she would cheat on Troy again when she got back from her honeymoon. The author just ruined this story by making Troy a cuckold and Vanessa a cheating slut. This went from a 5-star story to a 1-star story.

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeover 1 year ago

I’m a little thinking the order is off … I then looked at the index and saw, in fact, the order given is not by date written. Offhand, it might b better to order by date so they fit better together in order. Still a good series, which I enjoyed, and I hope for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntrospectiveWanderer@IntrospectiveWanderer
I write for the fun of it. The stories are pure fantasy, nothing more. I also try to write where the characters are realistic and believable. While I do try to eliminate as many errors as possible, I am not an English major nor a professional writer so there are apt to be err...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Camp Series Info