The Campaign Ch. 02

Story Info
Derrick weighs his options and takes a new step.
1.7k words
4.22
3.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working for a catering company didn't pay well and, according to Derrick's parents, did nothing for his long term career; but it did give him plenty of free time. Even on weeks when he worked a couple nights plus weekends, he still had his days to do whatever he wanted.

The Monday morning after the gala at the museum Derrick woke up late. Mid-morning sun filled his apartment and cool morning air leaked through the old windows. He yawned and flipped his legs off his mattress and onto the wood floor. At some point, a long time ago, the wood was smooth and polished; now, after years of having chairs and couches and boxes pushed and scraped across it, the floor was rough. He gently brushed his toes back and forth across the wood and stared down at his white briefs -- his semi hard dick bulged against the fabric. Waking up with morning wood wasn't unusual for Derrick, but this time there was a reason: he'd woken from a dream about Michael.

In his dream, Michael had met him on the museum balcony and taken his hand. They'd run through the empty gallery halls, past the portraits of old aristocrats and landscapes of sheep and fields; they'd run until the museum halls melted into a path that wound through a thick forest.

Come on, Michael had said. Derrick had followed him through the dream until the path wound to the bank of a stream. Michael had pulled off his shirt to reveal a broad chest covered in neatly trimmed, dark hair. He then pulled off his pants; the same dark hair made a trail down his muscular stomach and gathered around his groin. He put his hands on his hips and laughed, a deep, hearty laugh,

Hurry up, the stream won't be here forever, he'd said. Derrick pulled his clothes off just as quickly. Michael took his hand and led him into the stream. He pulled Derrick close to him so that their chests were pressed together; Michael's dick hardening against Derrick's. Then, Michael had bent down, but just before they kissed, Derrick had woken up.

Remembering his dream had made Derrick fully hard. He leaned back on his bed and hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his briefs and slid them down his legs. His dick popped up. He stretched out his legs and used one hand to gently rub the head of his dick; with his other hand he began rubbing his nipples. He closed his eyes and tried to recreate the dream in his mind: Michael pulling him close; Michael's firm chest and strong arms hugging their bodies tightly together. Precum leaked from his dick.

Derrick took the hand that he'd been using to rub his nipples and scooped the precum of the head of his dick with his middle finger. He slumped down on his bed and spread his legs apart so that he could reach under his thigh gently rub his asshole with his finger. His hole tensed up as he pressed his finger just a bit inside. He took a sharp breath in and began slowly pulling on the shaft of his dick. He pressed his middle finger up to the first knuckle into his hole and took a deep breath.

He imagined Michael from the dream, but this time, he went further than the dream. He pictured Michael kissing him; gently lowering him to the ground, and lifting his leg onto his shoulder. He pictured Michael's dick -- he imagined it long and thick -- beginning to press against his anus.

Derrick jerked his dick more quickly. He pulled his finger out of his hole and scooped more precum from the tip of his cock; then he pushed it back inside himself to the first knuckle, then the second, then as far as he could insert it. His dick was throbbing now; he squeezed his hole tight around his finger as he imagined Michael forcing his dick inside him; fucking him slowly at first, then faster, with more power. Derrick pulled his finger out then inserted it again. He picked up a rhythm between his two hands: one pulling the shaft of his dick up and down and the other keeping time as he fingered his hole.

Derrick's dick throbbed purple. His breathing quickened. He imagined Michael kissing him and fucking him as he continued to jerk his own dick and fuck his own hole with his finger.

"Oh god," he gasped. He rolled his head back and breathed in sharply. His hole tightened; his throbbing dick shot a thick stream of cum, then another, then another, that pooled on his belly. He eased his finger out of his hole and slumped back on his bed. He took several deep breaths then opened his eyes. The midmorning light had moved slightly further across his apartment. He looked down at his toned stomach and touched the pool of cum.

He stood up and grabbed a dirty towel from his hamper to stop the cum from dripping off his stomach. The trousers he'd worn the night before were draped over the side of the basket. He grabbed them and pulled out the business card Michael had given him.

Michael Harwood, Campaign Consultant

Other than a phone number in smaller font below the name, the card didn't have anything else on it. Derrick turned it over; a fleurs-de-lis embossed in shiny ink glinted in the sun. Derrick turned the card over in his hand a few times and watched the light catch on the back. He put the card down on his window sill.

In the other pocket of his trousers was the wad of $100 bills Senator Cartwright had stuffed in his underwear. Derrick unrolled them and counted them out: five individual bills, more money than he'd made the past three gigs combined. He put the money on the window sill next to Michael's business card.

Derrick had heard Senator Cartwright's name mentioned before, although he hadn't recognized him in person. He was the louder of Tennessee's two senators and the year prior he'd gotten lots of national airtime talking about some bill he'd said would detonate citizens' second amendment rights -- the bill hadn't passed. Derrick wasn't sure when Cartwright's term was up, but he'd heard newscasters make comments about bigger things for the man, maybe governor. Whatever his ambitions were, a story about how he'd lured a recent college grad into a basement to try and fuck him wouldn't sit well with the voters of Tennessee.

Although Derrick was young, and, like Michael had said, a bit naïve, he wasn't stupid, and he knew Cartwright was correct: no one would believe Derrick even if he did come forward with the story.

The couple who lived next to Derrick started shouting. Sunday mid-morning seemed too early for a fight to Derrick, but apparently not to them. He slumped down on his bed and laced his fingers behind his head. Cartwright had said there'd be more business when he stuffed the money in his pants, that meant there'd probably be more money, but more Derrick would have to do for the senator. Derrick spread his legs apart and reached between them to rub his hole. Cartwright's dick hadn't gotten fully hard before Michael interrupted them, but it definitely wasn't small. Still, Derrick was pretty sure he could take it for $500 dollars.

But Michael had mentioned something about business too. He'd said he could use someone like Derrick, someone cute. Thinking about Michael, Derrick started rubbing his hole harder and his dick began to perk up again. What sort of business did Michael do? Consulting could mean just about anything.

The couple next door screamed louder, then something banged against the wall. The screaming stopped, then the banging resumed, but now in a steady rhythm, picking up pace. Through the walls Derrick heard the muffled moans of the woman.

"Oh god," he whispered. He stood up and grabbed Michael's card off the window sill. He reached for his phone and dialed the number. It rang once, twice, Derrick wondered if he'd made a mistake.

"Hello?" Michael's low voice sent a shiver through Derrick's naked body.

"Um, hi, is this Michael?"

"Who's calling?"

"Sorry, this is Derrick, you gave me your card last night, I was with the catering company."

"Oh Derrick, I'm glad to hear from you," said Michael.

"Um, thanks."

"Sorry Derrick, give me a moment."

"Sure," said Michael. Derrick heard plates clinking against each other and a jumble of voices, then it went quiet.

"Thank you for waiting, Derrick."

"Yeah, no problem."

"So, how can I help you?" asked Michael. Derrick shifted his feet. He suddenly felt very aware that he was naked and wished he'd put clothes on before calling Michael.

"Yeah, I was just looking at your card and I just thought I'd give you a call," said Derrick.

"Have you thought about my offer?"

"Yeah, I guess, but I'm not exactly sure what you do," said Derrick. Michael laughed,

"Which is exactly how it should be. Are you interested though?" asked Michael. Derrick crossed one arm over his chest. His nipples had hardened in the chilly air by the window.

"It's hard to say without knowing what it is I'd be doing," said Derrick.

"I can't tell you what you'll do unless you agree to work for me," said Michael. Derrick scratched at his ankle with his foot.

"But I can tell you that it would require you to interact with powerful men, like Senator Cartwright, maybe even Cartwright himself. And, that I pay well." Derrick cleared his throat.

"Yeah, I'm interested," he said.

"Excellent," said Michael, "are you free tomorrow evening? We'll need to meet in person to work out the details and I'll need you to sign some documents."

"What kind of documents?" asked Michael.

"Nothing too serious, standard NDA, W2, regular business stuff. I've got clients to protect and if you're going to work with me I've got to make sure you won't be a liability. So, tomorrow evening?"

"Yeah, I'm free," said Derrick.

"Great. Come to my place at 7:30. I'll text you the address when we disconnect."

"Ok, sounds good," said Derrick.

"And please look sharp. Nothing too fancy, but make sure you look good. And your underwear," Michael trailed off.

"What about it?"

"Wear something sexy," said Michael, "Until tomorrow," then the call ended. Derrick stared at his phone screen, he wasn't sure what he was getting himself into.

"OH my god, yes," screamed the woman from the apartment next door. Derrick grabbed a towel and walked to the bathroom, hopefully the hot water would drown out what was going on next door.