The Campaign - Michigan Pt. 01

Story Info
Erin is a witness to her ex-lover and his new wife.
1k words
4.25
5.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin was glad that the time in the Michigan field office was a bit more relaxed. They had arrived a few days ago and spent their days in meetings, walking door to door to assess voter preferences, and strategizing about the final stretch of the campaign.

Michigan had always been good to Erin. Despite living in New York now, she still considered it her home state. She had extended family here, friends from college and her ex-boyfriend James.

They had split up years ago but were still friends on various social media platforms. There were many great things Erin remembered about James: his smile, his strong hands, great personality, kissable lips, and ... his cock.

James had amazing endurance and fucked her to her first multiple orgasm years ago. Erin started daydreaming about the many times he had taken her in a variety of positions. They had been so much younger then and explored each other's bodies every chance they got.

When James heard that Erin was coming to Michigan, he invited her to stay at his house. Erin had never met James' wife Maria personally but the pictures online gave her the impression of a kind and friendly woman. Somewhat reluctantly however, Erin had agreed to stay with them and after a long day in the office, she was now in a cab on the way to their house.

Erin had been correct. The couple was friendly and welcoming. She did not feel uncomfortable at all about staying with her ex-lover. James was in a new relationship, married, and probably perfectly happy.

Actually, James and Maria were very much into each other as was apparent from their interactions. Throughout the evening, their hands were finding each other's bodies whenever they were close. In fact, Erin was convinced that the reason for Maria's left hand staying so long under the table during dinner was James needy erection.

After a wonderful meal, Erin excused herself and went to bed. Her guest room was on the third floor, one floor above the master bedroom and the bathroom.

Erin was a light sleeper and sometime in the middle of the night, she was woken up by the noise coming from the floor below her. It sounded like James and Maria were having sex.

The moans and rhythmic sounds of the bed quickly got Erin's attention. She listened more carefully and could feel herself getting aroused. She thought for a moment about what to do. Maybe she should just listen and touch herself, her pussy now slowly getting warmed up and wet from her arousal. But maybe she could also sneak downstairs and catch a little peek?

Her pussy made the decision for her and only seconds later she was walking down the stairs to the second floor. The door to the master bedroom was half open. Staying in the dark, Erin was able to get in position to look inside and what she saw excited her even more.

Maria was dressed in a black corset with thigh high stockings. She was kneeling on the bed on all fours and James was behind her. He was fucking her, slowly and deliberately, holding her hips tightly with every thrust. Maria moaned loudly and pushed back at James to impale herself deeper on his cock. Her breast were swinging back and forth, her nipples erect like pencil erasers.

"Yes, that's it. Deeper ... harder. Fuck me harder, James!" she commanded.

James' cock continued to move in and out of his wife. Erin saw the wetness along his shaft and how he nearly pulled out completely every time. She remembered the enormous head of his cock and could imagine how good it felt in Maria's pussy. Her hands started to move down towards her throbbing wetness and she started finger-fucking herself.

She moved closer to the door to get a better look and then noticed James staring straight at her.

He smiled and winked at her, not letting up on the now quickening pace of his movements. James had always been an exhibitionist and she knew how much he enjoyed having Erin watch them.

"Come on, James. Harder! I am almost there." Maria sounded desperate to reach her orgasm.

James threw himself harder into his wife and accompanied his thrusts with slaps on her ass.

"Yes! You want it harder? Take this!" James responded. His hand left red marks on her round ass cheeks.

"Oh, you are such a naughty girl. I will give it to you. I will make it hurt!" James further quickened his pace, sweat now accumulating on his back and forehead.

Erin thought back to the times when he fucked her like that. Oh, it had been so delicious! Especially early on in their relationship they had done it several times each day. Her fingers continued to work her clit while she pinched her nipples with her other hand.

James continued to look at her while giving it to Maria. It felt like a threesome without actually being part of the action.

Erin could feel her climax approaching. She held her mouth shut while waves of pleasure crashed over her.

Meanwhile, Maria's body tensed and she came in a violent orgasm, too. Her pussy tightened around James' cock and he winced. He held on to her hips and shot spurt after spurt into her.

They collapsed onto the bed. Maria leaned over to James and whispered: "You are not done yet, my lover. I need more!"

And without hesitation, James moved down Maria's stomach and buried his face between her legs. His tongue was cleaning up every bit of her swollen pussy, licking up his load, and then circling around her clit to finish her off.

"That's a good boy. Nice long strokes. Can you taste yourself?" she asked.

Erin was shocked when Maria looked directly at her. Had she known all along that she was there?

Maria stared at her, her hands guiding James' head between her legs. The message was clear. This is my man now. He is servicing me, and only me. I am the alpha female in this relationship.

Maria's head fell back onto the mattress. She arched her back and came again. After her orgasm had passed, she pulled James up and they slowly drifted off to sleep together.

Erin stepped away from the door and quietly went back to her room. Sleep was not an option. Her pussy was dripping and needed to be attended to before she might be able to doze off.