The Campaign - Iowa Pt. 03

Story Info
Erin takes on two men.
1.6k words
4.14
5.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When working on their campaign trips, Erin and Becky put in extremely long hours. The day started with an early morning staff meeting, then phone calls, interviews and coordination of the many events the campaign was organizing.

Today, the campaign was running focus groups with swing voters. In particular, male voters had been targeted to participate in these groups since the support among that demographic was still a bit lagging.

Erin welcomed a group of twelve middle aged men that morning and worked them through the protocol in order to get sufficient feedback. What are the most important issues in the election? What are the voters concerned with? How likely are they to support Kevin Ryan for President?

The feedback from the group had been very positive. Maybe that was not surprising considering how these men were consuming Erin with their eyes.

It was a warm day in Iowa and she had chosen a tight tank top with a colorful blazer matched with a pair of jeans that accentuated her incredible ass. Erin had taken off her blazer at some point and her skimpy top did not hide much of her breasts. She looked more like a waitress in a sketchy bar working for tips than a campaign official conducting a focus group.

The group had been very complimentary about the candidate except for two men sitting in the front row. The blond man had the typical appearance of an endurance athlete: tall, skinny but toned. The gray haired man was much more muscular and had broad shoulders and a thick neck.

Erin focused on these two men in particular as they seemed skeptical of her political message. She always tried to convince undecided voters of the appeal of Kevin Ryan.

Soon, though, the time was up and Erin dismissed the members of the focus group. The two gentlemen in the front row needed a bit more work and she felt like continuing with them ... alone and behind closed doors.

She slipped a note into the campaign literature that was distributed to them.

"Meet me in room 112 at the Marriott tonight at 9pm."

—————

"What are you doing tonight, Erin?" asked Becky.

"I need to do a bit more ... research ... with the men that were part of the focus group today."

"Two men? That sounds like fun," replied Becky. "I will meet Sven again tonight. We are flying to Michigan tomorrow and he wants to tell me a few things before we leave."

Erin smiled. Becky was going to be sore tomorrow. But also very satisfied. Hopefully, the same could be said for her.

"See you tomorrow at the airport! Don't be late for our flight!"

—————-

Erin was lying on the bed with her phone pressed to her ear. She wore only silk panties and a bra that did not leave anything to the imagination. She had spent the last hour getting ready for her date this evening. That included a light meal, a long bath, and then the selection of her underwear. Now, all that was left was a call with Tim to report on her plans.

"Hi, babe. How was your day?" She began innocently, waiting for his response.

"Yes, I had a busy day, too," she continued.

"I was interviewing likely voters all day. And now I am trying to have a bit of fun."

"No, not with Becky. She is busy with Sven. He is probably plowing her as we speak."

"Yes, I did find some company. They are coming over soon. Yes, two guys, you are right. They are a little older but look like they are in great shape. I hope that they will make it worth my while. We confirmed via email after I slipped them a note."

"Yes, babe, my panties are already wet. Actually, they are soaked. The anticipation of a good fuck is killing me."

"OK, babe, I will leave the phone on so that you can listen. I will try to be loud so that you have some entertainment and can jerk off."

"Yes, they are coming now and then ..."

There was a loud knock on the door. Erin jumped off the bed, rushed over to the door and opened it. She saw the two men that she had encountered during the focus group earlier. She signaled them to come in. The two men reluctantly did and stood by the bed.

"Babe, I will put the phone down now."

Erin turned towards the men and said: "I am glad you could come. I was looking forward to it. Now, please get undressed so that I know what I am dealing with."

She loved to size up her men before engaging in any kind of activity. Being in control was one of her kinks, and by observing men when they got undressed, and then watching their cocks getting hard, she could live out her fantasy of dominance.

The blond man slipped out of his clothes first. His body was skinny and toned. He barely had any hair on his torso and Erin noticed with delight that his pubic hair was neatly trimmed. His eyes were exploring Erin's near naked body. His cock, a lovely shaped specimen, slowly responded. It swelled and started to lift from its initial flaccid state. Erin watched until his cock was fully engorged with blood.

"Nice. Let's see if you can keep it up. And let me find out what we have over there," she said and turned to the gray haired man. He had also taken off his shirt and pants. His cock was already standing at full attention. It was disappointingly short but amazingly thick; nearly as thick as a soda can.

Erin undid her bra and stepped out of her panties. She walked over to the bed, climbed on it and without any hesitation or explanation took the thick cock into her mouth. The blond man moved over and climbed on the bed, too. Then, he started to explore her pussy with his tongue.

"Oh, my gosh, yes, your tongue is amazing! ... Nice and smooth ... So long! Hmmm ... lick me right there ... but slowly ... let me wait."

It was difficult to talk while giving a blow job. But she knew that Tim could hear her over the speakerphone. She could only say something when she briefly took the older man's swollen penis out of her mouth. Her jaw was already a bit sore.

"Babe, this guy's cock is so thick. He is going to stretch me so wide," she called in the direction of the phone.

The blond man continued to assault Erin's pussy. He seemed like a real connaisseur, takeing his time, His broad strokes opened her up, his tongue fucking her slowly, and then he focused on her clit.

"Yes ... yes ... yes ... keep going ... oh ... oh ... ohhhhhhhh!"

Erin came with a jolt. Her cries were muffled by the thick cock in her mouth. She sucked him hard and felt how the man reached his own orgasm. He groaned and flooded her mouth with his semen. It was so much that she had difficulty swallowing it all.

The blond man pulled her up onto all fours and pushed his cock into her pussy. He thrusted into her with real excitement, slapping Erin on her ass with every fifth thrust.

Erin had been correct about this man being an athlete. He had tremendous endurance and vigorously fucked her to several orgasms before he emptied himself into her.

By now, the gray haired man was hard again and pulled Erin on top of him. Her messy pussy welcomed his thick cock and he started fucking her from underneath. She was glad to be so well lubricated now because the man's cock stretched her to her limits.

"Oh ... oh ... it is so big ... I don't know if I can take it. Yes... harder... harder...!"

While the thick cock was pistoning in and out of her, she felt the second pair of hands exploring her ass. The blond man's cock was still throbbing and Erin could feel his head starting to push against her.

"Come on. Hold her open for me," he instructed. And the hands of the older man held Erin's ass cheeks apart, allowing for better entry. The blond man's cock was slippery from having come inside of her and he slid inside of her ass with relative ease.

"Yes, fuck me now. Fuck me in both of my holes," she demanded.

Erin gasped for air as both cocks started working her in one rhythmic movement.

"Oh, baby! They are both inside of me. Oh... yes ... yes...don't stop! They are ripping me apart, babe! Ahh ... ahhh ... It is so good!" she screamed to her boyfriend.

Erin was in complete bliss. The men were teaming up on her, taking her roughly, and will all the force she could tolerate. She felt orgasm after orgasm wash over her. There were colors everywhere and she nearly fainted from all this pleasure.

—————-

The next morning, Erin woke up entangled in-between the two men. Her body felt beaten up, her pussy sore. She was tempted to suck off one or both of them but decided against it.

Iowa had been a real success. It was time to see what Michigan was going to bring. On the way down to the hotel lobby, she noticed the text message on her phone.

"Erin - you are amazing. I came so hard listening to you. Maybe next time a video call? Can't wait to see you again! Xo"